A Perfect Time and PLace w/ Ryo-kun

azuneko

Darius opened his eyes and glared at Yuji before grabbing his things and standing up from the bench and scoffed "I refuse to work with you so stop bothering me,you clearly hate me and I don't exactly know what I did wrong! So excuse me I need to get to my next class" he pushed passed the other male shoving into him a little.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryo-kun

Yuji watched the other walk off. He didn't plan to let this slid one bit. Failing was not an option. Since Darius refused to work with him he decided to go over his head. He was pretty good at convincing the teachers to let him do things that would benefit his grades. He just had to make it so he could work alone but not with so set backs for the new guy. "I show him not to just brush me off. I don't take too kindly to that." he says to himself before heading to his next class.

Darius stopped at the next class and just looked at the door before he turned around and looked at Yuji,he shook his head thinking to himself "Am I seriously thinking about working with him.." He scoffed and set his things down before he turned and jogged after Yuji and grabbed his shoulder stopping him "Yuji wait.. Look I know you hate me. I understand why cause I am new and apparently competition. But honestly I just want to go to school not to compete against someone,your a nice guy don't let anything stop you from being the best not even me" He looked at him and then down at the floor for a few moments before speaking once more "I will be your partner for the homework assignment. Maybe you can show me some tips and maybe I can help you as well" He smiled a friendly smile at Yuji hoping he would actually accept this.

Yuji glanced back as he looked at Darius. Was his thoughts that clear that the boy sensed his evil intent? Shaking such a thing from mind he smiled. "Sure thing. We can work together on this project. I don't mind one bit. Let's just get one thing clear I dont hate you. I dislike you as my competition." Yuji said plain as day.

Darius nodded and leaned on the wall watching Yuji,then chuckled softly "Competition? Really,I am not that bad.Give me a chance I promise I won't let ya down Yuji" He turned and headed straight to his other class and sat down in a seat directly in front,already having his books and notebook out on his desk waiting for the teacher and other students leaning back yawning boredly and stretched.

Yuji rolled his eyes as he waited for Darius to leave. Once the other went to class he did the same. He found this to be rather amusing and tiresome all in one. He would work together with the other and see how things went from there. He began walking down the hall to his next class as well. Yuji had much on his mind but also he was now curious to know about Darius. The boy was seriously different from most he sought out as his competition.

Dairus took notes in the notebook that was on his desk and then his attention went right to Yuji. He blushed hard his cheeks were flushed pink,his mind was making his head hurt,thinking about Yuji too much he stood up. He left the class,he leaned on the wall and shook "Yuji is so hot and cute... Why must I fall for such a rude person"

Yuji was in his class as he took notes and such. He glanced at his schedule. He had gym after this and then study hall. He figured if Darius also had study hall they could start their project. Once his mind was clear of that he looked forward to gym. It was the only class he had where smarts weren't involved. It was a chance to give his brain some ease and just toss a ball about or run.

Darius got up from his seat and exited the room before running down the hall. He looked around "Yuji!" He searched the classrooms for him, and wanted to make a move. He soon found him grabbing his arm. He yanked him up quickly and turned running out of the room pulling him and stopped in the mens bathroom and locked the door "Yuji...I get a strange feeling when i'm around you"

Yuji was organizing his notes when the other suddenly appeared. He was completely caught off guard when Darius began pulling him. "Wait... Where are you taking me?!" he said suddenly in a bathroom. He wonders why the other had to lock the door. "Darius!? I don't know what's gotten into you but this is absurd. I don't have time to discuss your strange feelings and such. Now if you'll excuse me there's some notes I have to organize." he said brushing pass the other. Yuji was beyond confused but he wasn't in the mood to figure this out now.

Dairus grabbed his arm before he could take off and he pinned the other up against the wall and pressed into him gently and was inches away from his class partner and pressed his soft lips to his gently. He gripped his waist gently holding him against the wall. He grunted and his cheeks flushed a little pink, he really like this boy and didn't want to ruin anything.

Yuji looked at Darius a bit shocked. He had no idea what this boy was up to. Though that was quickly answered when their lips met. He wasn't sure how to react. His mind rolling off a number of different reactions. In the end he reacted as not himself for the moment. "Are you quite done there? I get it your new and such but please refrain from doing anything indecent on school grounds. If you have study hall then lets begin our project then. After that we can set up a schedule on when and where we'll work on it." he said avoiding eye contact for a moment. Yuji decided to just brush this off and ignore it. 'Its not like I have a preference... I just can't focus on relationships when grades are most important to me...' he thinks to himself. In other words, Yuji didn't fully dislike Darius' forwardness in kissing him.

Darius looked down wandering why he had been turned down so easily, was he not enough for this boy. He scoffed and unlocked the door pulling it open and walking out and walked towards the campus doors and exiting the school. He shook his head and walked down the steps to the street "He won't kiss me...Does he only like girls..." He closed his eyes.

Yuji sighs as the other was gone. His mind clearly thinking about what to do next. He first returned to class and fixed his notes. He then walked down the hall towards the gym. He wasn't going to let Darius ruin his day. The male was spontaneous and in Yuji's books that spelled danger. He would have to do this project alone for now. It's not like he'll fail even if Darius doesn't help. He could just add the boy's name and said he helped.

Darius sat outside of the campus and in the shade, skipping two entire classes to work on his part of the project. It took him only a couple hourse before he got up and went to find Yuji. He was still in an upset mood but he would get over it, finding Yuji on his way to another class he stopped him. "Here combine it with yours" He turned and headed back down the hall.

Yuji was once a gained stopped by the male. This seemed to be an on going development. "Wow! You finished this so quickly. Thank you Darius!" he said with a smile. It was most likely the first time Yuji has ever smiled in school so calmly. To top it off he said it to one he had set to be competition. This impressed him and thus caused this reaction. Yuji thn looked per the information. He didn't expect such detail. To Yuji his thank you was simple and nothing much but to someone crushing on him it would have a different effect. Yuji glanced over at Darius. "Oh and I'm not talking to you after this. Don't think stealing someone's first kiss isn't a crime." he said before walking off.

Darius nodded and sighed softly before leaving and going back outside. He sat back down and stayed silent thinking, was Yuji serious they would never speak again did he go too far with the kiss. He stood and headed back inside the school with his bag and soon went into the office. He was going to leave the school for Yuji, so he didn't have to avoid him at all. He sighed and sat down waiting for the lady to get back in the office.

Yuji was back in class putting the information together for the project. He had only planned to stop talking to Darius for a few days. It upset him to have his first kiss in somewhere like a men's bathroom. He had always pictured it being someplace more romantic or something like that. A teacher then asked him to deliver some paperwork to the office. He walked down towards the office with a sigh. He hadn't seen the boy since earlier. He wonders why. A young woman different from before entered the office. "Oh hello there. Can I help you young man?" she asked.

Darius stood up when the lady walked into the room, he nodded and walked over to the desk and smiled a little. "Yes i'd like the papers to sign so i can leave this school. I made a huge mistake in coming here" He sighed and leaned on the desk waiting.

The lady looked at him. "Oh I understand. I must let you know that process takes up to a month to full take effect. So for that time you'll have to attend all your classes like regular until then. As long as that's alright I can start the process for you." she said as Yuji entered the office. He walked in noticing Darius. "So this is where you went hiding." he said placing the papers he was holding into a mailbox.

Darius nodded and stood up smiling "Sure may I sign those papers before you start the process?" Hearing Yuji behind him made him tense a bit but answered him "Yeah signing papers for me to leave this school. So don't worry ill be gone soon" He never made eye contact

Yuji blinked a bit confused. "Leave the school!? You can't be serious right?!" he asked noticing the lady behind the desk handing Darius the papers. "Wow well good luck in which ever school you go to. Such a waste of time giving me that project if you know you were going to leave." he said storming out the office. The lady behind the desk looked at him. "I'm surprised you are on talking standards with Yuji. He talks to no one so kindly like that. You must have made an impression on him or something." she said

Darius held onto the papers and watched him run out and sighed "I kissed him and he hates me, maybe i made a stupid move" He dropped the papers and ran out of the office. He ran after Yuji and grabbed his waist "Yuji...do you want me to stay? I want the truth" He pulled him close

Yuji sighs as he closed his eyes. "I can't reciprocate your feelings. I don't know what your feelings are anyway. I mean we just met. Besides, my grades come first above all else. So if you don't mind being second place to my school work then stay." he said looking up at the ceiling. He then pulled away from Darius so he could face him. "Besides, what's the point in kissing someone just to run away? How the hell is anyone suppose to know what that means if you don't put it into words."

Darius grabbed his hand gently and pulled him back gently to him and gulped. He watched him for a few moments and leaned closer "I like you, you are the most attractive guy i have met" He looked into his eyes and got closer to his face, but wanted to kiss him once more but kept from it, biting his lip. "Yuji...please accompany me for dinner tonight?"