A Perfect Time and PLace w/ Ryo-kun

azuneko

There is a school where only the smartest and brightest students attend. These students rank above normal students so their brains are put to the test in the advance learning environment to see where they can succeed in the real world. Among the students in the school there is one who is said to be highly more intelligent then even the teachers. That student is Yuji Sakamoto and to him everyone around is just boring or dull. One day a new student joins his class. Surprisingly, it seems _______; the new student quickly takes the title as genuine genius. This will be one interesting school year.

Name: Yuji Sakamoto

Position: uke

Appearance: tumblr_n1t31cab991spnfnso1_500_zpsedc9d65b.jpg

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryo-kun

It was your typical autumn morning at Brighten Academy. The highly elite and intelligent of students get to pass through these gates. Among them is Yuji Sakamoto; a bright young man with a highly paved path ahead of him. He had many great things to look forward to in the future. His career was already laid out before him. He just couldn't wait until he graduates to begin his life on 'easy street' of so he figured it to be. He never had an issue that wasn't easily solved with his smarts. Though an unforeseen obstacle would soon appear before him.

Darius Fujita showed up at at the academy and brought his paperwork and transcripts. He pushed his hand thru his short purple hair and smiled warmly. He walked up the stairs to the front doors and pulled them open walking inside,looking down both the halls to see where the office was he checked around again. Seeing a sign saying 'Office' He headed down the right corridor to the office carrying his bag as well,he pushed the door open peeking around the half opened door. He was looking for the principle.

A young woman comes stumbling towards the purple haired male. "Sorry I am late. I hope you didn't wait too long. My name is Yukima. I am the assistant principal. I'll be assisting you today as our esteem principal is out in a business meeting. Is there any questions you may have before I start the tour and such?" she said looking at him. Meanwhile as this was happening, Yuji was on the other end of the hall making his way towards the office. He had a few things to deliver there himself.

Darius looked at the young woman and smiled at her and handed over his transcripts so the lady could check them over. He leaned on the wall glancing around the office listening before he spoke softly "I didn't wait too long thanks for being here. No ma'am I don't have any questions I'll wait till the tour" He shifted and pulled off his glasses cleaning them before placing them back on over his eyes watching the young woman.

Yukima began looking through his papers before smiling. "Alright everything is right here and perfectly presented. Here is a map of the school and now we shall begin the tour." she said slowly walking ahead of him. Just as she was about to leave the office she noticed a student approaching. Not just any student but Yuji. "Good morning there Yuji. Running errands again I see." she said with a cheerful smile. "Indeed I am. As a model student nothing less is to be expected." he said before glancing towards Darius. "Is he new?" he asked and Yukima nods yes. "Welcome, my name is Yuji Sakamoto."

Watching the woman then glancing at his book he waited,then when she told him everything was set and ready he looked at the map she handed him. He nodded a bit smiling "Thanks I'll follow you ma'am" As he stepped out of the office and opened the map to check it out. Hearing an unfamiliar voice he held out his hand to him "Darius Fujita and thank you so much Yuji" He gave a very friendly smile.

Yuji shook the hand held out towards him. He took in the other's appearance quickly before moving on. He didn't feel as though he had anything to worry about. Yukima smiled as she slowly began down the hall. "Okay now follow me. I'll begin the tour of the school now." she said making sure Darius was focused on the tour. She was glad to have a moment to do this. Normally she would have another student handle this. She first began with the normal classroom halls. From there she went towards the extra curriculum classrooms. Where many after-school club activities were held. Then were the outdoor fields and outdoor pool area. Many of the bright students went into professional athletic careers. Once that was finished then it was the library, lunch area and finally back to the office.

Darius followed the woman around the nice school and looked at every detail and room. He also looked at the books,the desks and watched the students. He took out his pen and notebook taking detailed notes so he could know everything about the school and students. Once returning to the office he smiled at her "Thank you very much" He spotted Yuji and walked over rather quick and smiled at him "Hello again Yuji,how are things going?"

Yuji was surprised to see the tour for the other was over. He noticed Yukima entering the office. "Uh yeah hello there. So how was your tour?" he asked trying to be polite. He honestly didn't enjoy associating himself with what he referred to as his 'competition'. He was top of everything in this school and wanted it to stay that way.

Darius watched him for a few moments before he looked down at his things and sighed "Excuse me, Sorry for bothering you Yuji" He turned and simply walked right out of the office glancing only at his schedule for the week and shook his head,he needed to put his bag some place but where? He shrugged and just walked to his first class carrying everything with him. He peeked his head into the room where his class was,a bunch of students turned and looked directly at him,he blinked and rubbed the back of his head and walked to the front to greet his teacher.

Yuji headed back to his class after Darius had walked off. To much of his surprise the new guy was in his classroom talking with the teacher. Tat sort of set him off into a really not so good mood. This isn't what he wanted. Yuji knew without fail the teacher would pick on him to guide the male into the current lesson until he was caught up. That irritated him to the core. Though he had the moments to be able to boast about how smart he was. It was a win lose situation for him. Nevertheless he would do so if asked to.

Darius turned around as the teacher pointed to Yuji,he groaned slightly and walked over and sat beside him. He watched Yuji and placed his bag on the floor beside the table and looked at the teacher staying silent as he was handed some paper work and a big text book. He smiled at the teacher and leaned back waiting.

The teacher glanced down at Yuji and handed him a piece of paper,which was the assignment for the day. "Yuji please help the new student,if he has any questions help him. He should learn rather quickly."

He walked back up to the front of the class and told the class who was a new student "Class this is Darius Fujita. He is rather new please welcome him." As the class greeted him,he waved and then glanced at Yuji and knew he didn't seem to happy to see him in the same class.

Yuji watched the new student settling in. As expected he was given the task of guiding the new guy into the class assignments. "I'd be honored to help him." he said to the teacher with a humble smile. Though his thoughts were completely different. It was a good thing reading minds was an impossible task. If one could they would come to realize just how dark Yuji really was. He turned his attention towards Darius. 'This guy better be smart enough to keep up... I don't repeat myself...' Yuji thinks to himself as he pulls out all his notes to help the other.

Darius opened his notebook and grabbed his pen that he took everywhere with him and never was without a writing utensil. He glanced over at Yuji and gave a friendly smile but then looked toward his book and waited to be helped,this was going to be hard for him to really keep up with the best students in class but why was he worried? He was just as good anyways,he wrote down the class,and his name and swallowed hard before he spoke softly. "Yuji? If you let me just take the notes down you won't have to help me. I am very fast at learning,but thank you for your time and your generous acceptance to help me. I am glad someone would take time out but I really don't want to bother you with such a task"

Yuki was prepared to help this guy despite his real feelings. Suddenly hearing Darius he glanced down. "Here's my notes from first and second quarter. Take those down and you'll be fine. Return them when your finished." he said before pulling out a different note book to take notes for today. He didn't expect such a response from the other. Though it helped him from having to fully interact with the male. This Yuji was glad he other said practically what he was thinking.

Darius nodded and scanned over the first parts of the notes before he started to write them down,but didn't directly copy the same thing he wrote he wrote them in his own words. It only took him about half of class to fully finish jotting down the class notes for the first and second quarter before he pushed them back to Yuji. He stayed silent and glanced up at the board and began writing down notes for the day,his eyes looked only from the notebook he wrote in to the board,his mind was only set on the work and nothing more.

Yuji began taking notes off the board. He ignored the other for now. It wasn't like he'd interrupt him with questions during class. His gaze drifted towards Darius as he returned to books. Yuji took them back and continued to write down the notes. He was one who could write without looking down. It was something he perfected so he wouldn't he constantly look up and down between writing. The teacher soon stopped writing before describing the homework to everyone. It was a paired assignment. Everyone had to work with one other student on this homework.

Darius stretched before he looked at the board and scanned over the first note and remembered it as he glanced down and began writing. He was one for remembering one thing at a time while writing or reading,he had trouble writing and looking at something. Getting distracted by the teacher he waited before he continued writing down the notes, he hated when people were talking while he was writing or reading. He soon finished writing down the notes off the board and glanced over towards Yuji with a small smile on his face.

Yuji was tapping his pen against his book. He always assumed everyone around him was purely incompetent. So he had no desire to work with anyone. Though something in the corner of his eye caught his attention. He noticed the new guy, Darius was looking his way. "Is there something you wish to say to me? Let me guess, you missed something being said?" he asked amused. This was seriously not his day at all.

Darius scoffed and stood up crossing his arms "If you think for a second I want to say anything important to you Yuji your mistaken!" He groaned and shook his head watching the other students stare at him,before turning away from Yuji "I rather have a partner that isn't so stuck up and rude" He grabbed his things off the table and walked to the teacher taking the homework from him and turned leaving the class. He shook his head and walked to a bench sitting down and looking at the paper.

Yuji narrowed his gaze as he heard what the other had to say. That was a lot easier said than done. He thought he would have to tell the other off. Despite it not going according to his liking he felt it all worked out. Everyone in the class already had their partners. That didn't matter to Yuji. He figured he could work alone. His tracks were vaulted when the teacher declared this was a group assignment no matter what. He'd have to find someone to work with. His currently only option was Darius

Darius groaned as he read over the work and shook his head slowly thinking for a few minutes and then laid the paper down. He looked at the ceiling and waited for the bell to ring so he could advance to his other class to stay away from that rude male,yet he was attractive and cute. He rubbed his neck nervously and glanced down the hall "I refuse to work with a rude jerk."

Yuji exited the classroom and headed down the hall. He searched for a good while before spotting Darius. Slowly approaching the other he narrowed his eyes. "I know you don't want to work with me and I sure as hell don't want you as a partner. The only thing is our class already has pairs and we are without. I disapprove failing anything especially something as simple as a paired project. So lets make this easy. You do half, I do half. We share our findings. Put it together and hand it in. We only have to work together pretty much at the end of it all. What do you say?" he asked feeling his offer had zero holes in it and couldn't possibly be rejected. 'Its not like he can come up with a better offer than mine..' Yuji thinks