A Perfect Time and PLace w/ Ryo-kun

azuneko

Darius looked at their hands before turning to face the other with a smile spread across his lips. He walked closer wrapping his other arm around him and kissed his forehead. "Oh sweetie, I did. You know I did. I am sorry, please don't leave me.." He picked him up and carried him out to the couch and laid on his back allowing the other to lay on him, he blushed and held him tightly. "You can tell me if you missed me too Yuji. I love you." He whispered and watched him.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryo-kun

Yuji just buried his face in the other's chest. "I am not use to saying such embarrassing things so easily. Can't my actions be enough for right now? This is seriously my first relationship ever. Please be patient with me Darius." he mutters as he slowly lifted his head to look at him. His cheeks redder than a tomato. it made his mole beside his eye more noticeable. "You truly are very sweet. I love you too." he said before quickly hiding his face again