A Perfect Time and PLace w/ Ryo-kun

azuneko

Yuji continued to slumber for a while longer. He awoke when hearing his name being called. He slowly opened his eyes to notice he was no longer outside. He glanced up to see Darius. 'Oh shit! It wasn't a dream...' he thinks as his cheeks turn a bit red. "Uh, so sorry I used your lap like that. I didn't mean to inconvenience you in anyway. I'll exit your space." he said nervously. Yuji sat up still not fully rested but much more so than before. He hadn't slept that well in so long. He was going to stand but wasn't sure if that would be rude of him. "Uh, thank you for lending me your lap Darius." he said realizing he hadn't yet.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryo-kun

Darius grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to his body once more and then switched positions so he was pinning Yuji down on the couch and he smirked "Oh it's not a problem" He looked into his eyes before he moved his hand down the boys body slowly starting to tease him a bit,knowing Yuji didn't really like this but he didn't care. He wasn't going to force anything on him he would warn him when he got close to doing something that the boy wasn't wanting "I am going to kiss you.." and at that moment he moved down and pressed his lips to Yujis and kissed him softly and rather romantically.

Yuji flinched as he was suddenly under him. "Darius..!?" he said not sure what to expect. His eyes focused on the other as he said he was going to kiss him. He stayed still though it wasn't as if he was going anywhere. Upon Darius kissing him, he blushed even more. His cheeks heating up just as he closed his eyes. He wasn't good at kissing but he tried to kiss back. Only a little though.

Darius felt the other kiss him back and that was all he wanted,he slowly pulled back and touched the others cheek and smiled softly "Please forgive me Yuji,I..We need to talk" He sighed rather deeply and got off the boy and stood walking to a chair and sitting down,he knew Yuji was already uncomfortable and this conversation would probably make it worse. He looked at his hands before he glanced over at Yuji with a look of seriousness "Yuji,ever since we met and you had stood up to me in class,I have grown very fond of you and I have grown a small crush over the passed few days. The dinner date,was awesome but I want more. I came to this school to make friends not enemies and when I met you I was hoping we would be friends and now I want to be more than friends but not too soon. I barely know you but as time goes on we could be the best of friends I am sure of it" He took a breath and then waited for a response.

Yuji stares at Darius as he got up. He was wondering if kissing back was a bad idea. His gaze drifting down before he looked up at the other. Hearing what he had to say surprised him in more than one way. He really wasn't sure how to respond to Darius though. He didn't wish to give him the wrong answer. Once Darius was finished talking; Yuji slowly parts his lips. "I guess I understand what your talking about but not completely. I don't dislike you so I guess becoming friends will be alright. As for becoming more than friends, that is something we can just go with the flow and see what happens." he said blushing brightly.

Darius leaned forward and grabbed the others hand gently before pulling him closer and touched his blushing cheek smiling "Good,now I won't promise I won't stop kissing you just not in school" He chuckled and kissed his cheek then stood up and thought for a second "Oh and you kiss good Yuji,we will have to keep practicing" He glanced down at him.

Yuji continued to blush not sure what to do at this point. He couldn't believe he had just agreed to this so easily. He was starting to wonder if this was going to be alright from now on. Looking at Darius, he sighs softly. "I really should get going. Now that we talked I guess I don't want to invade in your space. I'll see you in school tomorrow." he said slowly turning to walk off.

Darius watched him "Yuji... You never invaded I brought you here..." He looked down sadly then got up and followed him slowly then once he left he shut the door and walked To his room sitting on his bed rubbing his arm thinking about Yuji.

"Oh yeah well I guess you have a point there. Though I still have errands to run." he said leaving the house. Once outside something hit him like a truck. He turned around and knocked upon the door. He had been sound asleep when coming here. Yuji realized he had no idea where the hell he was. 'If push comes to shove I'll have to crash here..' he thinks

Darius got up and walked down the stairs and looked at his door "Come in" He narrowed his eyes wandering who was at his door but only thought it could be Yuji. He walked to the door and waited.

Yuji slowly opened the door and entered the house once more. He looked at Darius with a pouting expression. "I have no clue how to get home from here. Your such a meanie." he said before closing the door behind him. He stood there not sure what to say or do. He was currently stuck here with the other.

Darius chuckled "Stay the night then,I got plenty of room" He teased and grabbed his wrist gently pulling him close and then pointed upstairs "Guest room the first door on the left right after you walk up" He looked at Yuji smiling.

Yuji glanced over at him. "So where's your room?" he asked before shaking his head. "I just asking in case I have a question or anything." he said blushing shyly. He didn't want that to sound like he was implying anything. Though he might have been. Yuji really dislikes being alone. He just wanted to know how close the guest room was to Darius' room

Darius smiled and looked at him again and waited before replying "Right across the hall" He then headed upstairs with Yuji and pushed open the guest room door and turned the light on for him "Here you go" He nodded and turned walking across the hall to his room and kept the door open.

Yuji looked at the room. It was much bigger than his own. He flt weird about this so he turned and poked his head into Darius' room. "Uh, can I just sit in here with you? Until I get tired that is." he said averting his gaze. He couldn't tell why he felt so on edge around him. It wasn't like him. Yuji couldn't full admit his feelings out right. He was always use to guarding his heart even now.

Darius nodded smiling and sat on his bed "Come here and sit with me" He watched him and leaned back onto the bed and stretched out a bit before glancing at Yuji. His heart was beating quickly.

Yuji walked in and sat down. He blushed a bit just sitting there. He really didn't know what to do or think. "Darius...? Do you live here all alone?" he asked looking at him. He was just curious as he hadn't seen or heard anyone around while he has been here.

Darius nodded and sat up looking at him before he grabbed him and pulled him over onto his lap and felt down his body slowly. "Yes I do" He grinned and slowly gripped the boys shirt and slipped it off "So do you work out a lot or do you just naturally have a sexy slim body?" He leaned into his body gently.

Yuji looked at him feeling a bit awkward. "Don't you get lonely living all alone? Your always smiling and yet you live all alone. You are weird." he said softly as he noticed his shirt coming off. He would have stopped the other but his mind was reacting quick enough. "Um, I work out occasionally since I need to stay in good health and shape. i do a lot of things after all." he said softly looking at Darius. "I really don't see what you find so appealing about me."

Darius grinned and felt down his chest slowly rubbing a finger over each of his nipples and gripped them with his fingers and pinched them teasingly before he leaned down and began to lick one to make it hard,swirling his tongue around on it. He nodded when Yuji asked him something "Your different than most guys so shush" He grinned and began sucking on his nipple while rubbing the other roughly.

Yuji bit his lip trying to keep quiet since Darius just shush him. He really wasn't sure how things got to this point. He had only came in here so he wouldn't be in such a large room all alone. His soft breathing hitched as the other sucked his nipple. "cut that out! Nothing is going to come out of them you know." he said feeling highly shy and embarrassed. He didn't think something so naughty could actually feel so good.

Darius grinned and continued to lick and suck on one before pulling back "No but they become hard" He grinned and flicked them both roughly and then he felt down his stomach to his pants. He glanced up at Yuji before leaning up and kissing his chin roughly letting a small groan slip out.

Yuji blushed as he stares at Darius. "Don't say that kind of thing out loud." he said before noticing where the other had stopped. He didn't give any sign of rejecting this continuation. He didn't feel like he had anything to worry about so far. Yuji could tell the other was being caution and careful. He closed his eyes trying to think of something to say.

Darius moved his hands down to his pants and started to unzip his pants,then unbuttoned them slipping them down to his ankles. He glanced up at Yuji before looking back at his crotch and slowly slipping his hand into the boys pants gently and then gripped his dick. Darius watched him,his eyes scanning every inch of his body again. "Moan for me Yuji, I know you like this"

Yuji shook his head no. He didn't want to moan out loud at all. He was biting his lip to hold it in. He glanced down and then at Darius. "Stop teasing me so much. Its driving me crazy." he said feeling his body trembling a bit in anticipation. He couldn't help but feel slightly anxious. His eyes holding a slightly glint of wanting more. "Uh, could I touch you too Darius?" he asked wanting to at least know what it felt like.