My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"How about I drug you, tie you up and then invite a few... 'Friends' over to play with you" Lousal chuckled softly, his eyes roamed over Tartaros' body. "I know quite a few guys who would be more than happy to have a chance to relieve some stress." He pulled out a fresh cigarette and lit it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros hissed in anger as he glared at the man, his red eyes showing pure hatred - he managed to push the fear away. "Fuck off.." He growled out as he bared his fangs, even though his cock was still erect from the drugs. It wasn't that he couldn't feel the effects - this was simply more important.

"As much as I hate to let you have your way, I actually will be fucking off right about now." Lousal set the ropes down and went to his closet to get a change of clothes. "I have some important things to do so I'll be leaving you here for a few hours, maybe by the time I come back you'll be ready to behave" he headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. "Don't worry, I'll have some of my people guarding the building so if you somehow manage to break that chain you won't be able to get away." He called over his shoulder.

Tartaros let out a low growl as he watched the other leave, without saying anything himself. The demon breathed out softly when Lousal finally was gone... He curled up into the same small ball on the bed and simply hugged his knees close, burying his face into them. He knew there was no way for him to get out of here anyway.. As long as the collar was on his neck, he was completely powerless. Tartaros couldn't just bite and scratch his way out - no way. If he could think of some plan... Now that could work.

Lousal returned almost five hours later. He was tired and more than just a little angry. He walked into his room and sighed when he saw Tartaros. "Fuck, I can't even sleep in here right now..." He grumbled, rubbing his eyes with his hand. "Why the hell did I put a monster in my bedroom? This freak belongs in the basement..."

Tartaros raised his head the slightest bit when he heard the human come in. His eyes were now dark red mixed with brown, his face seemed slightly flushed as he looked away from the human and buried his face back into his knees. He hoped that this would work... Behind the bed, there was a big puddle of blood - he actually tried this method out.

Lousal frowned and watched him. "You look weird..." He commented before going over to his closet to get clean clothes. "Did you decide to behave from now on? Or are you just trying to make some kind of stupid plan?"

Tartaros let out a weak whimper - that was the only sound he managed to get out. His body seemed to be trembling slightly as he buried his face deeper into his knees, as if hiding from the whole world. "Hurts..." He whimpered out quietly.

Lousal walked over to him. "what the hell's wrong with you?" he lightly touched Tartaros' cheek. "Did you do something to yourself while I was gone?"

Tartaros whimpered softly as he weakly pulled away from the other's touch. Even for a demon, such a big blood loss was hard to take. He lightly bit his lip while letting out another soft whimper, truly looking as if he were sick. If only he managed to convince the other that this was caused by the collar...

"what the hell is wrong with you?" Lousal grabbed Tartaros' arm and pulled him closer. Looking for any sign of what could be wrong with him. "Are you actually sick?"

Tartaros gasped out and winced loudly as the collar brushed over his skin more, his skin cold to touch - too cold even for a demon. He slowly let his gaze fall on Lousal as he whimpered weakly, close to collapsing any minute.

Lousal frowned, actually concerned for the demon. "You're ice cold..." He stood up. "I'm going to try to find someone who can help"

Tartaros let out a small whimper as he looked up at the other, tugging at the collar weakly with one hand. He knew he looked pathetic... But if this was the only way for him to get free, he'd do it.

Lousal frowned and turned back towards Tartaros. "The collar?" he narrowed his eyes. "If they've had you for twelve years why is it only just now hurting you...?"

Tartaros whimpered softly, continuing to act as if the collar truly was the cause of all this. He winced as he quickly pulled his hand away where the skin had began to burn. Stupid humans and their idiotic religion...

"look, I really don't want to be eaten alive... I'll call some kind of priest to see if there's a way to keep you sealed without the collar" he grabbed his phone and started looking for something on it. "just hang on for a minute"

Tartaros whimpers' grew weaker until he simply fell on the bed, his breathing shallow. He closed his eyes, not even caring anymore what the other would do - if he died, it may have been even better than being humiliated continuesly... Even if the collar was removed, he couldn't use his full power. He was far too weak right now...

Lousal looked up from his phone and frowned. "you're really fucked up huh?" he sighed and walked over to Tartaros. "this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever done..." he started to take the collar off.

Tartaros' dirty red eyes shot open when he felt the human removing the collar. For real?!? The demon gulped down a bit nervously - it'd been twelve years since he used his powers... He couldn't even remember how they felt anymore. For now, the blond just stayed still, his eyes closing again. Mentally he begged that Lousal wouldn't change his mind.

"just be warned, I talked to a friend of mine and if you kill me I gave him full permission to do whatever he wants with you... And he's even more crazy than me." Lousal pulled the collar all the way off

Tartaros breathed out slightly shakily as a smirk slowly formed on his lips. He opened his eyes which were slowly regaining their previous bright red color as he sat up in ease and slowly stretched, moving his neck up a bit as the wounds healed almost instantly - rather convenient. He glared at Lousal as he tsk'ed and raised a brow. "I don't plan on killing you." He said quietly as he ran his hands over his blond hair before letting out a small chuckle. It was as if all his sickness was suddenly gone...

Lousal sighed and stared at him. "So what do you plan on doing?" he could already tell he would probably regret his decision, but he didn't plan on showing it. "Or do you just plan on being weird and vaguely threatening until I get bored?"

Tartaros blinked and crossed his legs as he stared at the human. "Well, first of all, I'd like to get rid of this annoying appearance." He said with a grin as he closed his eyes for a few moments and breathed out softly as slowly, and seemingly a bit painfully, horns grew out of his head along with a pair of dark wings - his skin became slightly paler and his eyes truly looked like they were burning fire. "Aww, it seems this place is only letting me do this much~ How sad..."

Lousal whistled softly "wow, impressive. I've never seen a full on demon before." deep down he was truly scared, but he had locked that up inside. He had been around lots of supernatural beings but never without some kind of protection especially not for beings as strong as a demon.