My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros was not going to beg. Never. He growled softly as he tried to get his body away once again. The demon knew he'd regret it... But he was going to be humiliated one way or another - now at least he'd know he tried to fight. He definitely tried... While mentally cursing the man, Tartaros bit his lower lip to supress any sounds of pain that were bound to come out soon.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal sighed, "oh well, maybe next time..." he chuckled to himself and roughly pushed himself into the demon. He gripped Tartaros' hips and let out a please groan. "Mmm... Fuck, you feel great..." he said in a low voice.

Tartaros gasped and teared up at the rough entrance - his insides felt like they were burning. The demon let out a muffled whimper as his body trembled - he couldn't even stop it from doing this. The blond took in a shaky breath as he bit down on his lip harder, now drawing his own blood that rolled down his chin. It hurt..

"Does it hurt?" Lousal sneered, he started to thrust into Tartaros. "Let me hear you scream..." he brought his hand to the demon's lips and tried to force his mouth open. His other hand moved to the front of his body and gripped Tartaros' cock.

Tartaros let out a weak growl which was interrupted by a loud whimper when the man started thrusting. The demon could feel the skin tearing where Lousal thrusted as he winced and whimpered in pain... He couldn't even fight back the hand that forced his mouth open. The blond let out a shaky whimper and a pained moan following after that... Just how come pleasure still fixated somewhere in the back of his mind? The short male gasped out as his cock was gripped and let out another loud whimper-moan, his body shaking as he tried to think about anything else than the pain and pleasure.

Lousal chuckled and started to thrust harder. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" he roughly moved his hand along the demon's length. "You little whore..." he let out a low moan and ran his fingers over Tartaros' tongue.

Tartaros refused to acknowledge the pleasure at all. He let out weak whimpers as his body shuddered - never before having experienced anything like this, the demon found it hard to deal with the foreign feeling. His back arched out slightly at the rough movements on his length- and it also gave Lousal access to thrust deeper. By now, Tartaros insides were bleeding as he whimpered in pain, hoping that this wouldn't last long... He hated this humiliation.

Lousal thrust as hard as he could, he grabbed Tartaros' waist a pulled him up. He switched their position so the demon was sitting in his lap, forcing his cock even deeper. He lightly bit Tartaros' shoulder and let out another low moan in his ear.

Tartaros's cheeks were slowly getting wet from the tears that rolled down his cheeks from the pain and humiliation. The demon whimpered when their positions were switched and threw his head back as he bit his lip again, blood rolling down his chin. The blond let out a pained cry as his body shuddered - he could feel something warm, almost hot in his lower abdomen...

Lousal quickened his pace as began I feel himself nearing his climax. He forced his fingers back in Tartaros' mouth. "Don't bite... I wanna hear your voice..." He smirked and ran his tongue along the demon's neck. "If you move your hips for me it might be over faster..."

Tartaros let out a loud cry of pain as he whimpered, trying to at least get his hands free from the binds. Hearing Lousal's words didn't make it any better - he wasn't even sure he could do that. The demon cried and whimpered in pain as tears flowed down his cheeks - how humiliating this all was... His body shuddered once more as his back arched out and he threw his head back with a loud cry of pain. This was so new... So weird and foreign.

Lousal chuckled softly and thrust harder. "Maybe next time..." he let out another moan. After a couple more thrusts he gripped the demon's hips and released inside him. He panted softly and let go of Tartaros, letting him fall to the floor as he pulled out. "Ah, that was good..."

Tartaros let out a loud cry of mixed pain and pleasure as finally the foreign feeling took over him and white cum splurted out of his hard cock - moments after he felt something warm splattering inside of him... The demon let out a weak whimper as he fell onto the ground, cum slowly flowing out of his ass... And somehow, he still managed to let out a weak growl, even if his face was wet from the tears.

Lousal burst out laughing, he stood up and fixed his pants. "You're still trying to act tough? You were crying like a bitch and you even came." he kicked the demon "you're just a fucking slut, don't act like you don't know it"

Tartaros winced in pain as he was kicked - more tears flowed down his cheeks as he took in a shaky breath and looked away. He would never admit anything - not that he felt any kind of pleasure, not that this human humiliated him in such a disgusting way... He would make sure no one knew about that. Ever.

Lousal pulled out another cigarette and lit it as he looked down at Tartaros. "I guess I should clean you up..." he muttered to himself. "you look so pathetic I almost feel sorry for you." he kneeled and put one arm behind the demon's back and the other under his legs, he lifted him up and started to carry him towards the bathroom.

Tartaros whimpered softly as the other took him into his arms. He tried to get away somehow, but he was both. exhausted and tied up... The demon couldn't even do the simplest things. His ribs were visible a bit too well from under his skin - seeing that he ate so rarely, it wasn't too surprising.

Lousal set Tartaros down in the bath tub. He started to fill it up with warm water. As he waited for the tub to fill he lightly touched the demon's ribs. "So do you look so skinny because you haven't been fed, or is that normal for a monster like you?" he turned off the water when the tub was half full and grabbed the soap.

Tartaros growled faintly at the question before lowering his gaze to the water. “Fed me twice.“ He muttered out quietly, trying to continue tugging at the bindings on his arms and ankles. They were seriously annoying - and they wouldn't let him take them off at all... Even though he wasn't able to take off the collar. Before putting it on, the guards decided to soak it in Holy Water. The whole area where the collar was placed was burnt off...

Lousal gently started to rub soap over Tartaros' body. "Hmm... What do you eat? Just normal food or do I need to find a corpse for you?" he watched him struggling with the bindings. "and what exactly are you planning to do if those come off?"

Tartaros growled softly as he nearly flinched away from the man's touch before letting out a breath. "Normal food is edible for demons too." He said quietly, his blond hair falling on his face, covering his red eyes. When he heard the question, Tartaros tsk'ed and glanced at Lousal with his gaze filled with hatred. "Walk."

"well you see Tartuross," Lousal purposefully mispronounced the demon's name. "you've been fighting back a lot, so I'm not sure if I should be giving you anymore freedom right now." he kept cleaning him, his hands stayed gentle. "I have to know that you're not going to try to kill me as soon as I take those off."

Tartaros hissed loudly at how the other called him. "Tartaros." He growled out, narrowing his red eyes as he glared at the other. "Did you expect I'd behave like some puny human? I'm a demon, how the fuck am I supposed not to fight back!?!" He asked, clearly irritated as he growled again.

"that's the problem then Turross" Lousal smirked at him. "if you're going to act like a monster I'm going to treat you like one" his hands moved down Tartaros' back and spread his ass apart, letting the cum leak out. "I'll give you more freedom when you earn it."

Tartaros hissed loudly, yet didn't even bother correcting the other again. What was the point of that anyway? He flinched slightly when he felt the cum leaking out of his ass, unable to hold in the small, barely audible whimper. Humiliation... Humans seemed to love causing it. The demon let out another soft growl as he tried to move away from the other...