My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal stepped forward quickly, his hands wrapping around Tartaros' throat. His grip tightened, blocking the demon's air as he slammed him against the wall. "I will make you cry and beg for mercy..." He chuckled lightly "and one day I'll take that collar off, because you won't be able to live without me" He tightened his hold on Tartaros' throat even more.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros' mouth opened as he tried to take in some air... And instead got slammed to a wall. If there was any air left, it was all pushed out now and the demon barely let out a soft whimper. He was nothing more than a human right now... His eyes somehow managed to show both hatred and plead to let him go - he couldn't even grip Lousal's hands by himself now. The blond whimpered again as he closed his eyes slowly... Simply giving in. Or st least faking it.

Lousal slammed his knee into Tartaros' groin, his nails digging into the other's skin. "I can barely wait to see that spirit of yours crushed..." He hissed, slowly rubbing his knee against him. Lousal kissed the demon's forehead gently "my cute little pet..." He murmured, his expression back to his usual twisted grin as he watched for any reaction.

Tartaros let out a loud whimper when the knee made contact with his groin. The demon took in a sharp breath of air as his eyes nearly teared up - it fuckin‘ hurt even for a demon! “I'm not your pet...“ The blond hissed out in anger as he tried to distract himself from the pain. This human was definitely insane... He looked at him with hatred in his dark red eyes as he bared his fangs again. “Fuckin' let go off me!“

Lousal chuckled to himself, he kept one hand on the demon's throat while the other slowly caressed his bare chest. "You are my pet, my adorable little pet. You're like a dog that hasn't been trained yet" he pushed his knee into Tartaros even harder. Lousal leaned in closer so his lips were right next to Tartaros' ear. "I'll give you a choice, I can either fuck you right here or in my room... Which one would you prefer?" His voice was teasing, like it was all some big joke.

Tartaros growled lowly at the question. Was the man an idiot? The demon hissed as the knee was pushed further, now barely keeping the tears from rolling down his cheeks no matter how embarrassing that was. “Let... Go...“ He somehow managed to get these words out as he growled weakly - it was rather hard to do that without air. So what if he was a demon - he needed air to breath anyway. The demon began gasping for air as he whimpered somewhere deep in his throat. Fucking humans...

"Ask nicely" Lousal said in a low voice. The hand on Tartaros' chest trailed across his skin to the demon's lower back. He lifted his knee even higher, trying to make the position as uncomfortable as possible for the other. He loosened his grip on Tartaros' throat just long enough for him to take one breath before tightening his hold again.

The deep breath of air felt like the most amazing thing for the demon right now. He nearly choked on it though - trying to take in more than usually proved to be hard... His throat ached as hell. The demon glared at the human as he bared his fangs again, pushing his body backwards to trap Lousal's hand to the wall and pressed it there harshly as he growled. He was not going to be made fun of. No way. This freak wasn't going to do anything...

Lousal's face twitched slightly in annoyance as his hand was trapped. He lowered his knee only to bring it back up to Tartaros' groin as hard as he could. He pressed his thumb against the demon's windpipe with his free hand, his nails scratching at the skin. "You have a lot of energy don't you?" he murmured

Tartaros gasped and let out a loud whimper at the hard hit to his groin once more... Yet he felt even more ashamed at his slowly hardening cock. The demon growled softly as he tried to get away from the freak that had him trapped - his neck hurt and he felt like he was about to pass out... The blond hissed almost weakly at the words before letting out a small whimper. He wanted to get out of here... And at the same time he didn't.

Lousal smiled at Tartaros when he noticed the reaction. "You're enjoying this..." His knee rubbed roughly against the demon. "Why don't you let my hand go? It'll be easier to give you what you so clearly want with both hands..." He leaned closer and ran his tongue along the demon's cheek.

Tartaros growled softly as he turned his head away from the human, his eyes still showing anger and hatred. Sure, it was hard enough doing that with his neck still in Lousal's hand, but it was definitely better. As an answer to the other's words, he merely pushed his back to the wall harsher, now just trying to crush the tall blond's hand.

Lousal winced at the pain. "Even if you're fighting back you can't deny you're enjoying this..." he tried to pull his hand away. "Just be honest with yourself." He kneed him in the groin again, this time even harder.

Tartaros let out another whimper, yet merely pushed his back to the wall harsher, ignoring the pain and pleasure he got from the hits to his groin. Honest with himself? Not with this thing... The demon had too much pride to say that he was enjoying the pain- that he was a masochist. "Fuck off." He managed to growl out before coughing, immediately regretting it as he couldn't breath in at all now.

Lousal let go of Tartaros' neck and punched him across the face as hard as he could. He kicked him again, grinning widely. "Such language..." he sneered, his eye twitching slightly. He was enjoying watching the demon's reactions, he wanted to see more from him.

Tartaros let out a weak whimper at the punch across his face. That was enough to make him lose balance and the demon just fell onto the floor with a dull 'thud' and another whimper coming from his throat. The blond didn't find the strength to growl anymore - it hurt... And his hatred just grew. If only this annoying collar wasn't here...

Lousal sighed and crouched down next to where Tartaros had fallen. "See? That's what happens when you oppose me..." He grabbed the blond hair, pushing the demon's face into the floor. "Now... I'll ask you again, would you rather I fuck you here or in my room?" He smirked down at the other.

Tartaros let out a muffled growl into the floor as he tried lifting his head up, yet failed. The hand that was forcing it down was strong... “Piss off...“ The demon managed to say as he growled softly, his thoughts trailing back to the fact that he was a virgin. Demons... They didn't really have the need for sex as much as humans. Mostly it would happen when they reached maturity - two hundred years.

Lousal sighed in mock disappointment. "Well if you really can't stand the idea I guess I won't..." For a moment he pretended he was letting go of Tartaros' hair, but he quickly grabbed it again just to slam the demon's face against the floor even harder. "Just kidding" he sneered, his free hand ran down the other's back and roughly squeezed his ass. "You look too good to resist..." He licked his lips with excitement and unzipped his pants.

Tartaros' red eyes widened momentarily when the other let go off his hair. For real? The demon was about to try and stand up when his head was slammed back onto the floor with a loud whimper escaping his plump lips. The blond breathed out shakily as he heard the sound of pants being unzipped. Was he really going to lose his virginity to a human?... The red eyes were close to spilling tears as he closed them tightly and let out a soft growl - probably his last attempt on pushing the other away, at least for now.

Lousal pulled his already hard cock out, smiling to himself. He positioned himself behind Tartaros and pressed himself against the demon. "How many times have you been fucked so far?" he asked in a low voice. "Or have you lost count?" He chuckled softly.

Tartaros let out another whimper as he tried getting away from the man, yet his efforts were fruitless. He wouldn't admit he was a virgin- how come it seemed so embarrassing to say that to this human. The feeling of a hard cock pressing against his ass made the demon flinch and wince, his body trembling the slightest bit. How embarrassing... He, a demon, was going to lose his virginity to a human!

Lousal licked the demon's neck. "10 times? 20?" he gripped Tartaros' hips and roughly grinded against him. Teasing the other male, trying to make it as horrible as possible for him. "Have you started to look forward to it, or do you just dread it?" he chuckled softly.

Tartaros tried his hardest to keep his body from trembling, yet only succeeded in lessening it. A soft whimper left his mouth as he felt the other grinding against him - this was it, wasn't it? "Just let me go..." He nearly whispered out as he tried to move his body away from Lousal - finally, fear began spreading in his heart and mind.

Lousal grinned at him, his fingers spread Tartaros' ass as he prepared to push in. "Beg me, beg me to stop... If you do I'll let you off this time..." he kissed the demon's neck gently. "Beg your master to let you go..." he murmured.