My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros whimpered and groaned at how Lousal's hands carressed his skin - that caused that weird, tingling sensation to spread over his body again. Once his hands were free, the demon let out a heavy breath and slowly extended them, wincing softly at the pain in his shoulders. He'd been with the bindings for so long... The skin where the bindings were was burned off slightly - once again, holy water. He hated that shit...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal glanced at the wounds on Tartaros' legs and arms. He went over to a window and opened it. He sat back down next to the demon and lightly ran his hand down his back. "How do you feel?" he asked, his hand moving lower and lower.

Tartaros let out a soft hiss and slapped the other's hand away, wincing at the pain that the movement caused him. The young demon let out a whimper once again as he pulled away as far as the chain let him and curled up into a small ball, his eyes shooting small glares at Lousal.

Lousal slowly started to smirk. "what's wrong? I'm just taking care of my poor sick little pet" he was having a hard time keeping up his act if concern. After a moment of struggle he burst out laughing.

Tartaros whimpered softly and hid his face in his knees as he sniffled softly while holding in the tears. The humiliation.. He hugged his knees close to himself as he whimpered and winced, finding it unbearably hot - he finally realized that there might have been something in the soup. “Nnh... W-What did you give me?...“

"just a little taste of a drug that I've been selling..." Lousal wrapped his arm around Tartaros' shoulders. "it's not going to wear off for a while... So why not have some fun with it?" he kissed the demon's cheek.

Tartaros let out a soft whimper as he curled up into a tighter ball and shook his head, tears threatening to fall. “Don't touch me... I-It feels weird...“ He muttered out softly as he flinched from the kiss to his cheek. The demon sniffled softly as he looked away, feeling a bit scared - he was naked, feeling like never before and this freak was clearly trying to do something...

Lousal wrapped his arms around Tartaros' waist and pulled him closer. "Come on, don't be like that..." he licked his neck and moved his hands down his body. "You might enjoy it this time..."

Tartaros whimpered and shook his head as he tried pushing the human away, yet failed. How could he possibly enjoy that? His red eyes showed fear as he whimpered loudly and continued to try to push Lousal away - just a frightened animal, as it seemed from the demon's current behaviour.

"Relax... I won't hurt you this time..." Lousal's hand moved down between Tartaros' legs. He lightly ran his fingers over the demon's cock, his other arm wrapped firmly around his chest. "you're so cute when you whimper like that. Just like a scared little puppy" he nuzzled Tartaros' shoulder. "it makes me want to pamper you."

Tartaros flinched and moaned out at the finger that ran over his cock - he could feel it so clearly now... The demon gulped down nervously as he shook his head, even though his length was erecting already, even if just from that small gesture. "L.. Let me go..." He whimpered out quietly as he tried to push the other away for one last time. He knew he'd lost this battle already.

Lousal gripped Tartaros' length firmly. "Nope" he started to slowly move his hand up and down. "just relax, it'll feel better if you do" he lightly nipped the demon's shoulder with his teeth.

Tartaros gasped and moaned out at the feeling of a hand moving up and down his erection, making the demon grip tightly onto the human's shoulders. It felt so weird... As if every single sensation had been doubled, at the very least. Shivers were running through his body as he moaned softly, his eyes closed and his cheeks dark red from the embarrassment and humiliation... Could he even call himself a demon now?

Lousal lightly patted the back of Tartaros' head. "There you go..." He kept moving his hand, smirking to himself. He moved his hand down his back and lightly squeezed his ass.

Tartaros gasped and groaned at every stroke, and the squeeze to his ass made him yelp softly. His body really felt like burning right now... His eyes were closed tightly as he gripped onto Lousal's shoulder and whimpered in between the moans. What even was this feeling?... He craved for more of it...

Lousal moved his hand up to Tartaros' mouth. He pressed two fingers to the demon's lips. "suck" he ordered, his other hand kept moving at a steady pace. He rubbed his thumb against the tip of Tartaros' cock.

Tartaros whimpered softly at the order, looking at the other with wide, scared eyes before slowly taking the two fingers in. He closed his eyes tightly as he sucked on the two digits, moaning out softly at the way Lousal was still stroking his cock...

Lousal grinned and pulled his fingers away once they were fully coated with saliva. He moved his hand down Tartaros' back and slowly pushed one finger into him. He started to move his other hand faster.

Tartaros let out a loud whimper when the finger was pushed into him. His eyes widened and he winced softly before harshly pushing the other away, once again managing to growl softly. He was simply scared - never before had he been in such a situation, after all...

Lousal pulled his finger out and wrapped his arm around Tartaros. "Stop that" he muttered, he kept moving his hand on the demon's length. He gently kissed him on the lips. "calm down, you're fine"

Tartaros winced softly as he pulled away into the furthest corner. He let out something close to a hiss when he felt the other kiss him and did the one thing that he could think of. The demon let out another warning hiss before harshly dragging his sharp nails across Lousal's cheek, making him bleed. “Let me go!“

Lousal gasped and shoved Tartaros off the side of the bed. His face scrunched up in pain as he glared at the demon. "You..." He wiped at the blood with his sleeve. " Stupid bitch, I was trying to be nice..." He stood up and walked over to where he had put down the ropes that he had taken off. "These will be going back on of course..."

Tartaros winced softly in pain as he landed on the ground and lightly glared at the other, a soft growl escaping his mouth. Nice? How was that nice in any way?!? The demon growled at the sight of the ropes and tried to kick at Lousal, yet sadly he could not reach him and let out a pained cry when the collar pressed further against his skin. He triedd to push his fear away... This human was his enemy.

Lousal stared at him with a frown. "It looks like you're just going to attack me if I get any closer..." He said quietly. "How about I make a deal with you? If you calm down and let me tie you up again I won't drug you until I can tie you up no matter what" he grinned widely.

Tartaros hissed loudly as he bared his fangs once more. “I have a better idea.“ He growled out while narrowing his eyes. “How about you just let me go and get away? Though I could always eat you, too...“ The blond hissed out in anger as he frowned.