default view.. help please?

Rhye_Meow

Hey everyone.. my view of the forum became the default one not the usual black or green folio..

Anyhu.. i dont know what happen and wheni try to click full view it just said page not found,,

A little help please?

(I wanted to paste a print screen but, i dont know how to ;( )

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Rhye_Meow

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• BlueNeon

Yes

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
im using a tablet pc and browsing via google chrome. Ive been using it since i started and this is the first time it happen. How can i change it back please? Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Yes

im using a tablet pc and browsing via google chrome. Ive been using it since i started and this is the first time it happen. How can i change it back please? Thank you

Yeah, it didn't appear until now because today I've removed the YO application for mobiles as it was giving an error and implemented this default style for mobile devices. However, I set it to appear on old devices only (like old phones) while modern devices (such as tablets, smartphones) to have the default black theme displayed. I flushed the cache and changed some settings again. Tell me if it solved the issue or it's still the same. You might want to log out and close the browser, clear cookies and log back in.

I am having the same problem - when I click Full Site it sends me to this page

Yes

san it still say page not found. I've actually tried to log in using IOS, same problem.

Goodevening. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the Google Chrome and, at the options i've click "request for desktop view" and now it's back to the black default theme.

Id like to share this for those who click 'full site' and get the links for page not found. Maybe try google chrome and check if it will work for you..

Thank you very much :)

Oh and the only little problem for this is still cant view smileys, but okay for the rest..

Again thank you very much. :)

Well, I am using opera mini on my android phone. Now even here it's default view - the Full Site still sends me to the same page.

, are there any more ways to fix this?

How about now? It should be fixed this time.

It's fix now.. thank you very much for the hard word. yoyo1 (yay the smileys!)

i'll just post it here, since i have a similar problem..the YO window on my computer looks normal, except that it's narrower..so it's basically black on both side and i have this small YO window in the middle O.o and i have some problems with my chat windows..it only opens one at the time, the others don't show..is this something i have to fix on my computer (if it is, i don't know how so please help T^T)?

It sounds as if you zoomed out the browser. Press 'CTRL' and hit the key '+' (in the same time, while keeping CTRL pressed, hit +). It should fix it.

ok it helped, now i feel so stupid for not figuring that myself ^^'' thanks for the help~