BROKEN GLASS (InuCassy x Ryouta Basket) - private - (18+)

InuCassy

Hours later, after the sun washed away the night George stirred himself awake. He opened his eyes slowly, catching a few beams of sunlight that slipped through the blinds on his face. His first reaction was to feel the bed behind him, hoping to find Leon's warm body laying there. George felt the cold empty spot instead. He rolled over and curled up, taking a moment to let it sink in that he was alone. A piece of paper on the nightstand caught his attention. He grabbed it and read it. He crumpled it up in his fist. Letting out a sigh, George grabbed his phone and decided to send Leon a text message.

Leon

Um........thank you for at least leaving me a note. Next time just wake my ass up. I can't lie...I am a little disappointed, but I'm not mad. Just call me when you have time for me.

George

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Ryouta

Leon wrote his phone number but actually, he had another phone too. He had to think what to do probably. He turned that phone off. He couldn`t decide so easily since George did something unforgivable although he said those words to him, he still couldn`t stay by his side, also he couldn`t except a man next to him. He had to many works to do since it was close to the exhibition of the art and he he was so busy with it works and also a few of his drawing were left. He was drawing and all. After the exhibition ended, he stretched himself as he looked at the blue. There were stars everywhere. He thought enough in a past few days and he decided. He pulled out his phone as he turned it on and read the message that George gave him a few days before than. He laughed as he called the number and waited for the other to reply after he put it on his ear.

• 2 months later...

Drowning himself with a bottle of spiced rum, George sat in the tiny shithole of an apartment in the dark, alone and a bit confused. It had been days since he sent the text message to Leon. Still no response. He brought the bottle to his lips, trying to quiet the angry thoughts that flooded his consciousness.

"Fucking Leon", he mumbles to himself.

He stands up and stumbles into the kitchen, hitting his ribs that lined the right side of his body on the corner of the counter. George grits his teeth and lets out a moan from the pain.

"That little bastard want to blow me off like that, eh?"

George punches the refrigerator door, leaving a dent. Slamming his head against the wall, a single tear ran down his chiseled cheek. He was hurting, hurting because of another person. This was a new experience for him. His heart finally got a taste of what it is like to ache. Grabbing his chset where his heart layed below, he began to dig his nails into his flesh causing himself to bleed slightly. At that moment, his phone could be heard, ringing somewhere near the bed. George quickly snapped back into reality and ran over to the corner of the room where the bed was. Tripping over clothes and empty bottles in the process, he fell on top of the mattress and reached under the blanket, where he found the phone. Without looking to see who is calling, George answers.

"Hello?"

Leon heard the other reply after a while. He was happy that he wasn`t ignoring him now though he started feeling like that since he replied a bit late. "Hi, it`s me! How have you been?" He said in a gentle voice, hoped that he wasn`t mad, not really wanting to be yelled so he spoke again. "Let`s see each other somewhere, we should talk!" He said and then looked down at the ground, smiling. He didn1`t know why but talking to him made him happy, somehow it was like that George was already someone important to him.

Letting out a heavy sigh, George, drunk as all hell, felt relieved. Spending all that time feeling hurt and betrayed, he now let it all slip away from his mind and heart. Hearing Leon's voice was like a kick start to his heart. Life ran through his body, sobering him up ever so slightly.

"Thank god you called, Leon. I was beginning to think that I scared you off and out of my life."

Setting the bottle of liquor down, watching it slip off the counter and onto the floor, spilling all over the tile.

"Meet somewhere?! Sure! Ummm...", George began to fidget, unsure of what to say. "OK....let's meet at...uh.....The Lumberjack restaurant on 5th and Edison Street."