BROKEN GLASS (InuCassy x Ryouta Basket) - private - (18+)

InuCassy

He moaned even louder as the other started to move! He held him tightly so he cold get a hold of himself and stop moaning. He knew it was useless so he let the other do it but it hurt so much! He couldn`t breath, he tried tell it to the older male."George,I...can`t...my body...Can`t breath."He was feeling weird, when the other licked his neck, he tried to pull the other away but he couldn`t escape, he felt dizzy and his eyes closed by himself, he couldn`t hear anything either. He slowly leaned his head to the other and passed out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Ryouta

George saw Leon pass out. He quickly stopped and pulled out. Panic overcame him. He picked the young man up into his arms and headed out the bathroom and into the bedroom. George set Leon onto the bed, laying him out under the ceiling fan. He turned the fan on low, trying hard to cool Leon's body. Sitting on the edge of the bed, George hung his head low and began to weep like a small child.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!" He yells at himself. "My god......I'm a fucking monster!"

Lean slowly opened his eyes after a few minutes he tried to move but it was hard to...He eyes turned to the sight as he saw the other there, he tried to move back, shivering out of shock, his hips hurt as he did, he moaned slowly as he looked at his hips, they were red and he had came. It was so embarrassing that he didn`t know what to do! He wanted to leave but he knew if he tried to escape the other would probably do something like that again, he turned away from the other and put the blanket on his body because he didn`t want the other to see it. He was silence.

George felt the young man move behind him. He could hear the moan leave Leon's throat. He turned to look over at him and noticed he had covered himself with the blanket. "Poor thing", he whispered to himself. Remembering that Leon had cum on himself, George got up and went to the bathroom, where he grabbed a wash rag, rinsed it in warm water then brought it into the bedroom. He leaned in and slowly pulled the blanket off of Leon. George saw how red his hips were, and noticed a small amount of blood between Leon's buttocks. He gently wiped the cum off Leon's thighs and the blood from his bottom. He knew he had scared the young man. George slid under the blanket behind Leon and pulled it up over them both. He wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so sorry Leon", he whispered.

He shocked as the other male speak again! He covered himself with his hands but suddenly, the blanket was removed from his body, he looked back at the other, he was red as a tomato and shouted."W...what the hell are you doing? you asshole!"

He shivered as the other tried to clean him, he tried push him away with his legs but he was the way too strong for his thiny body! He looked away, hated being touched and cleaned by the other!His tears started to fall one by one as he began to sob. His body hurt and he wasn`t feeling well, he bled and he wasd touched and forced. It couldn`t have been worse then these. The other held him from behind as he pulled the blanket on both of them, he struggled to free himself but him was the prisoner of his arms then, he whispered the other saying sorry, he didn`t want to talk! He just wanted to sleep and be alone. He didn`t reply, not a word.

George felt the stiffness and resistance of the man in his arms. His heart was beating so fast in his chest. George could feel this as he pressed himself against Leon's back. Running his fingers up and down his arm, George gently began to kiss Leon's shoulder, moving towards his neck then down to his back.

"I didn't mean for that to happen. I just.....couldn't restrain myself".

George gentle rolled Leon onto his back so he could see his face. He hovered over him, staring at the man who he just brutalized. A tear rolled down his face and landed on Leon's cheek. George quickly wipes it away, then reaches over towards the top drawer of the nightstand. Opening it slowly, he sticks his hand inside and pulls out a pistol. He grabs Leon's hand and places the gun in his palm.

"Go ahead and shoot me. I deserve it for what I have done to you. I fucking raped you for christ sake!"

The younger male could feel his soft lips pressing his body, it made him feel comfortable a bit with those but just didn`t want to be touch by him for last least two or three hours. He couldn`t stop his tears after all. He was a little shock when he hovered on him, he tried to to push the other away from him. He started kicking him and he wanted to scream but suddenly his tears fell on his face, he was strange that he suddenly saw the other had a gun on hand. He gave it to the other after pulling out the pistol and placed it in his palm, he asked him to shoot but he couldn`t of course. He started screaming then he threw the gun out of the bed, he covered his face and started sobbing, he turned around and buried his place on the pillow."No!!NOOOO!I can`t." He wanted him to get off, now!

Watching the gun land on the floor, George let out a sigh of despair. Hearing Leon sobbing broke his heart. He rolled over and stood up. "This is crazy! I'm fucking crazy!", George says to himself. He turns around and looks at the man lying in his bed, broken and in agony. Shaking his head, George walks out of the room and heads into the kitchen. He opens the freezer and pulls out a bottle of tequila. Setting it on the counter, he pulls out a shot flass from the cabinet and fills it with the liquor. George stares at it for a second, then puts it to his mouth and drinks it. He pours himself another shot and finishes it just as quickly as the first. Anger begins to flood his heart, causing him to throw the shot glass at the wall, shattering it completely. He grabs the bottle and takes a big swig from it. George walks back down the hall and stops in the doorway of the bedroom. He can still hear Leon crying into the pillow. He leans against the door frame, and slowly slides down to the floor.

When the other left, he felt a little better but still scared and shivering and sobbing. He wanted to sleep but he couldn`t. He had his own pains and another was appeared, he wet the pillow because of his tears and the saliva coming out of his mouth. It smelled like George. He didn`t know why but the smell made him breath normally and he liked the smell. He was cold , he put the blanket on himself again and tried to calm down, the pain was gone anyway. He started to think that he was bed with him too. He almost avoided him, he must have felt bad, he managed to sat up as he saw the door sitting next to the door, he sighed and get out as he walked to the other slowly but he wasn`t walking normaly. He sat stumped his back and sat in front of him. He looked at the other and stroked his hair."Don`t cry! It`s useless! I was bad with you too, sorry..." He still couldn`t forgive him in the inside but he didn`t want him to cry.

Looking at the floor, feeling the liquor beginning to numb his senses, George let out a sigh and began to rub the top of his head. He takes a small swig of the tequila and looks Leon in the eyes.

"Don't blame your actions as being a cause for what happened. I'm just a fucking drunk stripper loser who a person like you doesn't need to be involved with."

He reaches over and places his hand on the young man's cheek and begins to caress it slowly.

"You had every right to use that gun on me. You should have pulled the trigger. Fuck, I scared the shit out of you. I probably traumatised your ass, and yet.....you are here next to me."

George stares at Leon's lips for a brief moment, runs his thumb across them then leans over and gently gives him a kiss.

He blushed and slowly pulled the other away, sighed and looked away as he heard the other`s word."I know you didn`t do it on purpose, you were just drunk." He petted his hair and a sad expression showed on his face."You know...I`m not saying that it`s wrong about the two men...doing this but men or women and even one female and male should really be in love to do this otherwise it`s just for fun and it`s disgusting...at least it`s to me, being forced or not . It`s the same...until they fell for each other." He explained to him and hoped that he understood."And you just did the same to me...and I know I`m not the only one you did this with....it`s lke I`m a toy to you....it will of course hurt me. " He smiled at the other and looked down at his hands."I want you to not hurt anybody like that...maybe it would feel good but if you fall in love, it would feel even better, it`s the best feeling and you will both feel good when you do it, even if it going to be a man." He closed his eyes to relax more.

George sat the tequila bottle down onto the floor and watched the liquid slosh around against the glass before settling. He lifts his head, wiping the tears away from his cheeks. The feeling of shame and disgust fills his soul. George takes Leon's hand into his, rubbing the man's knuckles with his thumb. A smile comes across his face as he notices how soft and petite the hand was that laid in his.

"What if I wanted that person to be you? What if you are the person that I could love and be loved by?"

George looked at Leon, studying his face.

"I know I am an asshole. I know I live a life full of sin. But......you could help me change. Please, Leon, give me a chance."

Leon heard his words and his eyes widened. He couldn`t say anything any longer so he tried to concentrate but he couldn`t get it. His lips started trembling. He couldn`t slap George`s hands. He started saying in a low voice. "Are you...joking with me? That means you are in love with me?" So...He did it because...He couldn`t take?? not just for my body? Was that true? He asked himself, if it was then Leon was the only one a fault since he had avoided him. He just wanted to get closer to Leon and know him more but Leon just didn`t care about him. He looked down. He was a bit embarrassed and he didn`t know how to reply. "Then...you have to promise me two things!" He sighed and looked into his eyes. "Don`t ever touch me until I want you too and I`m not in love yet and if I don`t even after dating a while...You should let me be...forever...promise me!" He said in a serious voice, wasn`t sure if he had to agree or not.

George smiled at Leon, then let out a giggle. Some saliva dripped from the side of his mouth, causing him to wipe it away.

" I never said I loved you, silly!" George says, ruffling the hair on Leon's head.

"But, if you give me the chance", he continues, words slightly slurred, "I will give my heart to you completely."

George grabs onto the wall and lifts himself up off the floor. He walks over to the closet, opens the door and pulls out a shirt and jeans. He sits on the edge of the bed and reaches underneath to grab his tennis shoes. Putting the clothes and shoes on, George looks at Leon who was standing there, still naked.

"Go in my closet and pick out something to wear. I'm hungry and I want to grab something to eat from the all night diner up the street."

Leon glared at the other. Was he messing with him? He stood up and brushed him hair as he walked to the closet to choose something to wear. He picked one of his shirts and pants as he put them on fast. He didn`t want to be naked anymore. He felt at ease when he was put those on. He felt protected, though his clothes were a little bigger than his size. It made him laugh a bit as he whispered in very low voice. "Boy friend`s clothes...so that`s what it calls.." He laughed as he looked at the other. His smile disappeared. "I don`t mind, you can leave!" He looked away as he fist his hands. "You didn`t promise me so I won`t except your request. " He passed by the other as he sighed looking around. "Can I leave now?? If no then will give me a paper and a pencil?" He asked.

Covering his face with his hands, George shook his head as he let out a sigh of frustration. He looks over at the guy, who is now wearing HIS clothes instead of his birthday suit.

"Leon, I will promise you anything. But right now I want to for grab some food......with you. Please?"

George grabs some money he had stashed under his mattress, and shoves it in his pocket. He walks over to Leon and stands a few feet away from him. Checking him out, from head to toe, he begins to grin.

"You look good wearing my clothes."

George steps past him and walks out into the hallway.

"I've never let another man wear my clothes, by the way. It's cute, though" he says, holding out his hand towards Leon.

"Are you coming?"

Leon shook his head as he walked to the living room and looked around. "No, I can`t, with these clothes and also...my hips hurt and I have a backache! I can`t walk like this."

He sighed and began to gather his clothes that was thrown everywhere. He was still in shock and still angry so he thought that it would be better if they spend a little time alone. He walked in the bathroom as he put his clothes there. He decided to wash them after he felt a bit better. He walked out and looked around. He looked back at him. "I`ll be fine here! So you can go!"

His eyes met papers and pencils on a table next to the TV. He walked to it and took a paper and a pen. "Can I use these?" He said as he sat on the sofa, started drawing.

George watched Leon draw for a moment, then grabbed his keys off the counter. He slowly walked towards the door, paused for a moment to look back at the man sitting there alone.

"I'll be back shortly, so don't miss me too much", George said sarcastically.

He opened the door, stepped out and slammed the door behind him. He shivered as a cold gust of wind hit his face and arms.

"Damn! Should have grabbed a sweater."

Heading up the block, George began to really think about how much he screwed up tonight. Getting as drunk as he did was not his usual thing to do. Before he knew it, while stuck inside his thought, the diner appeared before him. A couple walks out as he reaches for the door. He smiles at their happiness.

"I want to feel that way......someday", he thinks to himself.

As George walks up to the counter, the lady standing behind it smiles at him.

"Hey George! Let me guess.....your usual?"

He smiles, holding up his hand and holds up two fingers.

"Make that two orders of the same thing", he replies to her. Taking a seat on a stool, George waits about twenty five minutes before his order is given to him. He pays for it and walks out, thanking the woman before exiting the door. He hurries back home, smiling the whole way. George walks into his apartment, looks at Leon while holding up the bag.

"Hope your hungry."

Leon started drawing after he left. He didn`t think that he felt like drawing but he drew very fast and it actually turned out to a good one. His first drawing was a beautiful white horse next to a beautiful lady with a long yellow hair and a long white dress. It was an amazing drawing. He sighed after a while and became bored so he stood up and picked up the other papers as he started drawing other things. Al of them turned out well and beautiful. He was an artist after all. t was his goal and he had to be good at it.

He looked at the other as he arrived an showed him the bag and asked if he was hungry or not! Leon closed his eyes and put the papers and the pencil on the table as he stood up and smiled. "Not really! I`m going to sleep! I feel tired." Not at all. He was hungry a bit too but he just didn`t want to spend time with the other. He hd to think probably that what was the best thing he could do. Should he have to accept him like that or let him be?

Feeling like a complete jackass, George let the smile that covered his lips slowly sink into a frown. He turned and walked into the kitchen, setting the bag of food onto the counter. Reaching into the bag, he pulls out the Styrofoam container sitting on the top and places it to the side. He grabs a fork from the drawer at his hip, picks up the food and walks to the recliner sitting by the window in the living room. George takes a seat and flips open the box. Inside was a nice piece of salmon seasoned with a Cajun blend of spices, white rice, steamed vegetables and a little cup of Sriracha sauce. The smell causes saliva to rush to his mouth, and George can't resist himself from diving in.

"This is my favorite combination right here. My grandmother used to make this for me all the time. Never grew tired of it."

Talking to Leon, while keeping his eyes on his food, George adds "This isn't as good as how she made it, but it comes closer than any other place I've tried. I.....um.....ordered you the same thing."

He rips a piece of the salmon off with his fork, dips it into the hot sauce and holds it out to Leon.

"Here, try a bite."

Leon didn`t want to go to bed so he decided to stay with the other for a while. He lay on the bigger coach as he closed his eyes but he was awake and he was listening to the other`s words. He sure talked a lot but somehow...his speech and the words he used was impressing Leon. He liked it a bit. Telling him the story made him smiled. He had missed his family. They were far from town and he rarely saw them and that was only on some holidays. He didn`t know much people in the town so he was usually spending his time alone. No that he hadn`t any friends. His friends were best and kindest for him. He loved them all. He wondered, what they were doing at that moment. He took one of his drawing and stared at it for a while. He shocked as the other walked close and held out it fork, sharing him his favorite food. Leon sighed and opened his mouth, he tasted the food and smiled at the other. "It`s delicious. " He said as he heard a phone ringing. He knew that song. He looked at the ground and saw his own phone. It had probably thrown out when his pants were removed. He picked it up and saw the screen as a beautiful smile appeared on his face. He replied. "Oh, Jack! Hello! How are you?..." He said in an exciting tone of voice.

Watching Leon with great curiosoty, George lost focus on the food he was trying to enjoy. His stomach began to ache. Maybe from consuming all that alcohol? He chewed the food in his mouth slowly as he listened to the phone conversation between Leon and the person on the other end named Jack.

"Whose Jack?", he lipped to the other man.

Jealousy began to creep over him slowly, gnawing at his heart as the seconds began to pass. George sat his food down on the floor beside the recliner, keeping his eyes and ears locked on Leon. He waved his hand at Leon, trying to get his attention.

"Fuck it. Don't care."

He sat up off the chair, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigarette and his lighter. George walked over to the sliding glass door, opened it and stepped out into the cold night air. He looked at Leon, who was lost in his conversation, as he closed the door.

Leon saw the other in anger so he freaked out as he tried to end the conversation soon. He didn`t want to be yelled at so he made up many lies to make his friend hung up. As he did, he ran to the door as he opened it and sighed. "What are you doing? Baka!" He slowly punched the other`s head and smiled as he looked at the other. He was actually handsome but something was wrong with his eyes. Like...they weren`t shining....maybe it was just his imagination. He looked away and held the other`s hand as he pulled him inside the house and closed the door. He sighed again and walked to the sofa and pushed on it and he sat down himself. He turned off the TV and started watching it but he was paying attention more to George. "So...were you jealous?" He smiled and laughed lowly. "He is my friend, baka!" He stroked the other`s cheek as he blushed brightly. "You are like a kid, you know! And cute!"

Trying his hardest not to smile, George kept his eyes glued to the television even those he was focused on calming his anger and jealousy that was boiling in his brain. He enjoyed the gentle touch against his cheek. He. Closed his eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly.

" I don't usually allow myself to get jealous over stupid shit like a phone call", George calmly said. "But for some reason....", pausing for a second to rub the back of his neck,"something came over me, something ugly, when I saw your smile while you spoke on the phone."

George placed his forehead against Lemons and looked into his eyes.

"I want to see you smile more, but I want those smiles to be for me. I know, I'm an asshole and I can't believe you are still here with me at this moment."

He kissed Leon on the cheek, then stood up. Stretching his body and letting out a huge yawn, George began walking towards the hallway.

"I'm going to bed. Make sure you eat that food I got for you. I can tell you're hungry. I want to take you out tomorrow, to make up for what happened tonight."

He let out one last smile before heading down the hallway and into the bedroom. He took off his pants and kicked them into the corner then climbed into the bed, switching off the lamp next to him.

George was saying some strange thing. Leon could understand nothing from it. He sighed as the other left and stared at the TV. Not that he was paying attention to the movie. He sighed and looked around. He had to go home for the god`s sake. He was really hungry. He stood up after he turned the TV off. He yawned and picked the meal and put it inside the microwave and waited until it heated up. He pulled it out and started eating it slowly and in silence. He washed the dishes afterward as he walked in the bathroom and took his clothes. He wore them though they were dirty, he had no choice. He sighed again. He walked inside the room and stared at George for a while. He was attractive. He held out his hand and touched the other`s cheek as he pulled it back and sat on the bed. He wrote a note for the other and put it on the bed. It was written:

George...

I have things to do that home so I left early.

Sorry for not telling you.

I might not be able to see you in a few days so don`t be angry!

Leon

He also wrote his phone number.He stood up and walked to the door after he looked at the other once more as he left his house and closed his eyes to feel the cool wind touching hi soft and white skin. He started walking to his house slowly.