BROKEN GLASS (InuCassy x Ryouta Basket) - private - (18+)

InuCassy

men-25.jpg

NAME: George Stanson

WEIGHT: 200lbs.

HEIGHT: 6' 0

PERSONALITY: Shy, sweet, cheerful, open-minded, giving

BACKGROUND: George grew up living on his grandparents farm. He always worked hard to please everyone while growing up. He was always a good looking kid, and had all the girls swooning over him. When he was 16, his grandparents were killed in a tragic car accident. He was left with no choice but to move to the big city to live with his uncle, who was in debt to some mobster. His uncle handed George over to the mob, where he was forced to strip, while selling his body on the side. At the age of 18, the mob was busted and everyone who was a member was thrown in prison. George continued to strip, but on his own terms. He enjoyed the money, and making all his customers happy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Ryouta

Name:Leon

Weight:185lbs

Height:5'0

Personality:hand some, cute, kind, shy, quiet

Background:Leon grew up in a husbandman with out knowing his own parents.he always used to like the drawing of waterfalls and peoples.it was alway his dream to be draw them so when he was 15 he decided to stand on his own feet and travel to somewhere that to make his dream become true.so traveled for years from a city to another city, having different teachers so he could draw as he always wished to.he finally clould made enough money to build his own drawing class, having a great life with his new friends and far from where he borned

"Alright everyone, I'm leaving for the night!"

Smiles filled the faces of the other men in the room.

"You did good tonight, George!", a short balding man with a thick mustache yelled from the room around the corner.

George grabbed his coat and baseball cap, gave a couple of hugs to some of the men and walked out the backdoor. He looked up at the sky, watching the twinkling stars above him. Letting out a sigh, he began to walk down the dark alley. Making it to the end of the alley, George looks down the street in front of him.

"Hmmm, I need a drink. This money I have is burning a hole in my pocket".

He stands there for a second, and notices the bar across the street about a block away. George smiles to himself and darts across the road, avoiding to possibility of getting hit by a car. He hurries his pace, wanting to get inside the bar as fast as possible. He reaches the bar and looks up at the sign. THE BROKEN WHEEL was written in bright blue neon on it. A neon rainbow sat in the tinted window next to the door. A gay bar. George grabbed the door handle, pulling on and walks in. It was dimly lit. Three pool tables lined each side of the room. In the center were small tables with two chairs to each one. He looked to the back and found the bar. He walked to the back of the room, as the other patrons watched him, some with smiles on their faces. He approached the bar, pulled out a bar stool and sit down on it. The bartender, who was a tall, slender man probably in his late 40's walks up in front of George and grins.

"What will you be having tonight?"

George eyeballs the liquor bottles sitting behind the man. He spots a bottle of Jagermeister and points over at it.

"I have a double shot of some Jager, please".

George watches as the bartender grabs the bottle and a shot glass. He then turns his gaze down the bar at the other person sitting there. He notices the person is short, young and built strong. The bartender places the shot glass by George's hand.

"Do you want me to keep your tab open, or do you want to pay now?" the bartender asks.

George looks at the man sitting at the bar, and smiles at him.

"Just keep it open for me".

I was disappointed that I decided to walk in the city 4 a while.i couldnt resist people's laughe and faces so l looked 4 somewhere I can, I saw a bar,, I never saw this here before .it wrote onthe top BROKEN WHEEL.i went inside .it was quite a good one, I sat on one of the chairs, a man came 2 me.,, hey, u seem to be new in the city! I looked at him,, no, I just havent come to a bar here, its been a long time im here,,,

!,, do u want sth to drink?,,,, a wink will do,,

I looked around I just understand that im in a gays bar but I didnt care a lot , I saw peaple around all happy.then the sounds of talking of them comes louder when sb came inside, a man with an big body sat next to me, he looked like he knows here, he was looking around with a glass on his hand that our wyes met

George was stuck for a moment, staring into the eyes of the man next to him. He quickly takes the shot and slams the glass on the bar.

"Could I get another one, and give on to him as well", pointing to the man next to him.

George looked back into the man's eyes, and got lost in them. He couldn't help himself. Something about the man made George curious to want to know all about him. The man was very attractive, and George had a thing for shorter men, considering he was tall and dominating. He places his arm on the counter and lays his head on his hand. The bartender brings the two drinks and sets a glass in front of each of them. George nods at the bartender, who then walks away and begins to wipe the counter down wit a rag. George holds out his other hand to the man.

"My name is George. Please, enjoy some drinks with me, if you don't mind".

I saw the man putlooking strangly at me 4 a long time, then he tries to get his chair closer to mine .he said his name to me, george,, I suddenly felt strange inside my body,but I tried to control myself to not fear by him,, why not, seem to be popular here,, I looked at ur eyes,, my name is leon, nice to meet u,,

George held onto Leon's hand for a long moment, running his thumb across the top of Leon's knuckles. He felt as if he should kiss the top of the man's hand, but restrained himself from doing it. He looked into Leon's eyes, and knew he was a shy guy. This put a smile on George's face. He pushed the shot glass closer to Leon.

"A toast to life, my friend", George said, picking his glass up and holding it in front of Leon.

George smiled at Leon, waiting for his reaction. In the back of his mind, George hoped he could get this man to drink enough with him so he could possibly take Leon home tonight. It had been a while since George had sex with anyone, and he knew that Leon would be a good lay.

Leon was kind of nervous, it was understandable by his voice''ur right , he saw sth strange in george's eyes, like a dirty mind about him .he tried to find a way to run away but there was no great reason 4 him to leave, and he didnt want him 2 know that he is scared or in that case it would be bad 4 him.he tired to relax and keep talking until a time comes

,, U work here George? ,, I Asked him while fixing my eyes on his.

George takes his shot in one drink and places the glass back down onto the counter.

"I did for a short period of time, before I started stripping a the joint down the street from here. A lot of the customers in here frequent the strip joint, so that's why they keep smiling at me."

George calls the bartender over and asks for two more shots. The bartender nods at George and looks over at Leon with a smile. George looks back over at Leon, staring into his eyes again.

"So, Leon, what do you do for a living?", George asks politely.

The bartender walks up and sets a glass in front of each of the men. George takes his glass in his hand and leans towards Leon a bit.

I was shocked, but when I look around I relaxed.didnt want to be out of control anymore so I didnt got the drink I smiled,, I a drawer, its been a longtime but I never came around here before,,

I suddenly looked away,, my life never had been what I wanted, so im angry of it and came somewhere to relax,, he said with a sadness on his face, even if he know that George and other people here dont care what happened 2 him, just want to sex with men and have an amount ofmoney to enjoy their self .

Leon came here to be relaxed but the space around him makes him more and more nervous

George saw that Leon didn't want the drink in front of him. He looked into the man's eyes, and noticed he was uncomfortable with the situation. George grabbed Leon's hand, and held it in his. He gave him a soft smile.

"You look uncomfortable".

George held Leon's hand tight. He reached for the drink in front of Leon and drank it quickly.

"If you don't want to be here, we can leave. Maybe go back to my place. That is, if you want? I know we just met, but don't worry, I'm not a dangerous man".

George reached over and stroked Leon's left cheek with his other hand, looking into his eyes with a gentle gaze.

I suprised, didnt know what to say, even I knew that h e had some dirty mind , sth told me the I dont have 2 say no, I was scared my body was shacking but still I trid to be calm and cool

,, Where is ur place then?,,

Even if I know I what is going to be happen I couldnt say no because it wasnt important anymore, I was tried of life and .....

His eyes was mysterious, I couldnt stop feeling strange , the warmth of his hands akes me both calm and nervous

"I live a couple of blocks up the street. Not far from the strip joint", George replied, squeezing Leon's hand gently.

George stands up, still holding on the Leon's hand. He reaches into his pocket on his coat and hands the bartender $25. The bartender grabs the money and smiles at both of the men.

"Have a good night, gentlemen", the bartender says, in a sly tone of voice.

George walks with Leon to the front door, and holds it open for Leon. He couldn't help but keep a smile on his face. When they both step outside, a cold gust of wind hits them. George puts his arm around Leon to keep him close and warm. They begin to walk towards George's house.

I was a little shocked of his make up , we got there he opened the door 4 me , I was a little dark inside it was normal but I was scared of sth so badly,I said inside frist he puts his hand on my cheek , then held my hand and put his arms around me I already kinda know what is going to be happen next , still....

I let myself go of his hand and steped a little back, I was shacking and couldnt help my self, I said slowy while I puting my hands on my chest ,, do u get any simple boy like me here, in ur house just like?,,

I looked at u with my bright eyes, waiting 4 the answer as I already know what was it

George looked at Leon with an eyebrow raised. He was shocked at the question asked. He looked deep into Leon's eyes.

"What makes you say such a thing to me?", he asked with a grin on his face.

George turned on a light and led Leon to the living room. He sat him on the couch, then grabbed the remote to the stereo that sat on a shelf across from the couch. Dir En Grey's Child Prey began to play. George took off his coat and hat, placing them onto the back of the couch.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, so just sit back and relax".

He smiles at Leon before walking down the hall to the bathroom. He walks in and shuts the door, then takes off his clothes quickly. Turning on the water, George hops into the shower. He lets the water wash over him, then grabs the bar of soap and scrubs his skin with it. He rinses the soap off his skin then shuts off the water. He grabs a dark blue towel, dries himself and wraps it around his waist. He stops and looks into the mirror.

"I hope I'm not scaring this guy", he says to himself.

He exits the bathroom and walks back into the living room. He takes a seat next to Leon, and turns to him with a smile.

I was looking around his house was decorated well and a nice one 4 a man like him,, I said slowly,, maybe I shouldnt have asked ,, I was so disappointed ,, maybe I should apologies, but...suddenly the sound of the door came I suddenly got in shock again and try 2 get myself stright .he sat next 2 me I didnt look at him at frist,, bless yo..,, I turned my face to u .u were still wet and the drop of water were going down from ur naked body, u looked hot, more hotter than wearing clothes, there was not a distance between us .I didnt felt fear anymore but sth else,, w..wjat is this feeling?,, I said inside.steel looking at ur eyes, I could feel ur hot breath and that made me blush a little

George can see Leon beginning to blush. He lets a gentle smile cross his lips. He stares in the man's eyes then leans in and kisses him. He uses his weight to his advantage, causing Leon to lay back onto the couch. Water drips onto Leon's cheek, slowly rolling down onto the couch. George climbs on top of him, and his towel slips off his waist and falls onto the floor. Running his hands up and down Leon's thighs, George unzips the man's pants, pulling them off slowly and tossing them across the room. He looks into Leon's eyes, knowing that what he is doing is wrong but he cannot control himself. He spread's Leon's legs and sticks his head between them, licking his anus.

I felt his warm lips on mine,, I didnt close my eyes and that moment only think I could saw was his eyes,, he pushed me on the couch, came on top of me, didt know what 2 do, he came down touched the zip up my pants.i suprised but still silent , he unziped my pants and took them off and throw them away. I felt terrible with my legs naked so I tried to stick my hips together, u spread my hips and got ur head between them, I tried to satand up

,, W..What are u doin...?,,

I felt some thing wet inside my ass, I blushed like a tomato and put my hand on ur head and tried 2 push it away

,, Egh,, my body got strange , I couldn't think probably

• 2 weeks later...

George kept licking Leon's ass, stopping briefly to look into Leon's eyes. He saw how red his face had gotten, which made George happy. He then placed two finger's to his lips and sucked on them. George then slowly slid those fingers inside Leon's ass, gently thrusting them in and out. He reached his other hand and grabbed Leon's cock, and began to stroke it up and down, feeling the blood pulsing through the blood vessels as it grew harder and thicker. George thrusted his fingers in harder and faster, as he began to suck on the tip of Leon's cock.

I felt a hard thing teasing my ass ``n..no way! his fingers,his finger are Inside...``I tried to pushed him away but it was useless.He started teasing my member ,I looked away ,as I tried u control not lost myself .``How can u do such a thing?W..we just met!and Im a man!Let go,George!``Ur fingers started moving faster as I spoke``Ah!`` then I covered my mounth with my hand``s.shit .I let out a weird sound`` I said inside ,tried to escape by moving around.``Stop it George,really ,or I will shout``I said almost shouting .

George pulls his fingers out of Leon. He spits on the palm of his hand and rubs the saliva on his own cock. He takes his mouth off of Leon's cock. George smiles at the man, as he inches his cock towards Leon's ass. He notices the expression on Leon's face, causing his heart to almost drop down to his stomach. He sits back, away from Leon and hangs his head.

"Leon, I'm sorry for rushing you like that", George says in a sad tone of voice. "It's just that it has been a while since I had been with another man. I am not usually like this when I first meet someone. But there is something about you that makes me want you uncontrollably".

I felt that I could breath after he got off me,I sat on the sofa and started breathing so fast``We really were about to...``I

covered my face and tried to keep calm. u were keep apologizing .I didn`t know why .I wanted to slap into ur face but still that smile didn`t let me to..I kept looking at u with a bright blush on my cheeks then I slowly stood up and wore my pants and stood like that``then I was right ``I smiled ``u Really do...sex with other men``then my smile disapeared ``can I use the bathroom?then I will go home``

"The bathroom is right down the hall", George said, pointing down the dark hallway.

He watched as Leon walked down the hallway and into the bathroom. George stood up and placed his hands on his hips. He gritted his teeth in frustration. He turned his head, looking down the hallway at the bathroom door. He could see the light escaping from underneath. He quickly walked down the hall, and kicked open the bathroom door. He grabbed Leon by the hips, pulled his pants down, bent him over and shoved his cock inside Leon.

Leon was shocked as he came in.he pulled him through the wall and lifted his hips in the air after ward he made Leon naked and Pushed it inside ,``AHHH!``I let out a big moan as I tried to push him away rhen I closed my eyes to concentrade`` Get it out stupid,I can`t breath `` I opened my mouth so I could get some oxygen but when it ached I held u tight as I had no choice the tears came dawn from my cheek and I felt dizzy but I didn`t tell u,. I looked around,hopelessly looking for something to help me escape.

• 2 months later...

George tightened his grip on Leon, thrusting in and out of him hard and fast. Licking his lips, a devilish grin crossed his face.

"You know you wanted it, you fucking little bitch", George growled into Leon's ear.

He takes one hand off of Leon's hip and grabs his hair, pulling Leon's head back to expose his neck. George bites onto his neck, sucking on it as he sinks his teeth in. He sees the tears rolling down his cheek, which he tried hard to ignore.