Burst Into Tears

Rhye_Meow

Summary: Akio Takahashi is a 23 year old coffee shop musician, bless with good looks and hauntingly beautiful voice. Akio is living a very humble life, far from his family's wealth, who is famous in owning chains of first class restaurant. Being an only son, his father dotes on him and support his lifestyle, even the fact that he is gay.

However, Akio is not interested in dating. He doesn't even give anyone a second look. Everyday after work, he goes straight home with mad speed. What secrets could he possibly have to make him so unsocial?

Witness how Akio struggle in life as he move forward.

Author's Note: Hi~ i am an amateur writer so please forgive me is you see any mistakes; grammar and other- in this story. (English is my third language) I'm on a vacation so i'll be writing everytime i am free. If you have the time, please add me as a friend. I'm more than happy to have someone to share my new found yaoi obsession. ^_^

This is just prologue of sorts. Please enjoy.

CHAPTER ONE

"This song will be my last for today, i hope you guys relax, and thanks for sticking around.. alright here goes.."

*Strumming and Plucking of guitar sounds*

Oh, can't you see that it's just raining.. ain't no need to go outside.

Ba~by you hardly even notice, when i try to show you..

Song is meant to keep yah, from doing what your supposed to.

Waking up too early, maybe we could sleep?

Make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now..

We could pretend it all the time.

Oh can't you see that it's just rain~ing , ain't no need to go outside...

A man sitting at the far end corner of the coffee shop waved at the waiter.

"Would you ike a refill sir?" The waiter ask

"Nah, i'm just wondering about that singer you got there. Does he already have a manager? I'm a talent agent, and i'm very interested in his package. Sings very fluent english too." The man wearing a sharp suit and an obviously expensive watch gave an impressed look on Akio. He heard that there was a beautiful man singing acoustically in this coffee shop, so he decided to have a look, not expecting anything.

Well damn, he's too perfect. The man thought himself.

Unkempt dark brown-wavy hair, dark rhum colored iris, fair and smooth complexion, and a relax modern fashion. He's the total package.

"His name is Takahashi Akio, he told us that if there's anyone who wants to talk to him about this stufff, just give us your card and we will give it to him. He'll call if he's interested." The waiter said almost impassively.

It's always been like this. Everyday, someone will approach them about Akio. May it be girls who adores him, or people who wants to scout him, or even men who wants to know if he is interested. Ever since Akio started singing as a performer in this coffee shop, many customers flock them. They even had to hire a guard to keep the situation under control.(well they can afford to hire one since they are always brimming with customers thanks to Akio's popularity.)

Akio only sings 3pm upto 5pm every weekdays. His pay isn't really much, but he manage to survive, because he works as a Web Designer who works at home too. He doesn't hide his sexual preferrence. In fact whenever a girl confess, he just bluntly refuse them and say" I love penis, i'm sorry." When men ask him out he just bluntly say"I love huge penis. " implying them to back off immediately.

As his performance comes to a close, he rushes off stage and went to the break room to change into running shoes. He puts his guitar back in it's case and leaves it at work for tomorrow's performance.

"I threw another business card in the trash." The waiter said as he open the door. He just stood there watching Akio stretch his limbs, warming up for a run.

"Thanks Kyou." Akio smiled at him.

Kyou and Akio have been friends since high school. Kyou owns the coffeshop but decides he wants a hands-on approach in managing it. So he moves from station to station, busting, washing dishes, ordering, manning the register. You name it, he can do it. Kyou is also one of the few people who knew why Akio has to go home right away.

"I'm heading home. Say hi to your wife for me!" Akio waved goodbye and dashed out the back door.

Kyou gave an exaperated sigh.

Clink.

As he enters his house, the kitchen is already filled with mouthwatering smell. His stomach growl a little. Running to go home tends to give him an appetite.

From his work, it's a 15 minute run back to his home. He can ride a car or walk home, but running is somesort of excersise for him. He never skips it.

"Welcome home, your just in time i'm about to leave." His house keeper was busy washing the dishes when he saw her. He lets her manage his house, from groceries, to paying bills, to laundry and cleaning. He trust her like she is his mom.

She might as well be. She practically raise him. His own mother died when he was 6, and this woman was his nanny. Till now, she never left his side. We'll at night she goes home to her family. But she always make sure that everything is taken care of before she leaves.

"Here's your pay for this week. Thanks for your hardwork." He smiled at her as he place an envelope on top of the table.

"Thank you! Oh, Takahashi-kun, your dinner is stew. Just heat it up when you go hungry!" She shout to him.

Shout because he was already inside his bedroom.

Beep. Beep.

"Hello, baby. Did you miss me?"

Beep. Beep.

"Dinner is stew, your favorite. You should get up and try some."

Beep. Beep.

"Can i lay beside you? I miss you already. *chuckle* It's your birthday next week. What gift would you like?"

Beep. Beep.

Akio gently sat on the bed, removed his jacket and shoes and lie next beside an unmoving man.

The man has a black hair, pale white skin, long dark lashes. And a hollow thin face.

He is already in life support.

Equipt with breathing apparatus, IV's for sustenance and central line for medicine, Akio's boyfriend of 10 years lie beside him. Without even returning any of his affection. That man was in a coma for 4 years, and has always been in Akio's care. Besides from working at the coffeeshop, he never leaves his side. All of his transaction is done on line.

He gently caress his face and leans in to kiss his lips.

"I guess you need to shave , huh?" Stroking his stubble.

Beep. Beep.

The beeping sound of the breathing machine answered him.

He kiss him once more and whispered in his ears, saying this line as always...

"I love you Haruto, please wake up."

Hugging him lightly, Akio began his muffled sobbing..

Note: the song Akio sang is titled "Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson. It is not made by me, nor i intend to take credit for it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• Helya

• sarah3161

• Rheena_Andy

CHAPTER TWO

Warning: Contains a bit of smut, and vulgar language.Originally, i intend it to be more of a shounen ai novel. However, for the sake of the story's fluidity, i'm gonna have to spice it up and change it into something for mature readers. I'm really sorry >_

Four years ago

" Dad, i'm going to put Haruto's name in our family registry." Akio surprised his father during their dinner.

"I suppose this is inevitable. You've been dating for who knows how long. I'm already treating him as a son.. Alright, i agree. But! You have to give me a grandchild no matter what. "

"What the hell?! How am i suppose to give you a grankids, you know Haruto doesn't have a vagina!" Akio replies.

SMACKS!

"Ouch! That hurts old man!"

" Geez, i don't need to know the details of your sex life you stupid son! Just hire a surrogate mother or something! One for your load, and one for Haruto! So i'll have two grandchild. I'll sit one in each of my lap." His father went and slap his thigh.

Akira Takahashi is an establish businessman. From exporting gourmet cheese, to handling their chains of first class restaurant, he is well adapt. His ony child Akio, will be his heir. But ever since Akio is small, he was already decided that he will marry his childhood friend named Haruto Ezakiya. And he seem intent on living his life as a carefree musician.

Akira promised his dead wife that he will raise Akio to be healthy, and happy. To be free to do the things he likes to do and be with the one he loves. So his son sexuality really didn't matter.

And who could blame Akio for falling in love with Haruto? A bright kid with a cheery disposition in life. Always wearing a smile. For the most part, he really looks like a girl. Black hair, long lashes, very slender figure. And he understands Akio best.

"Dad, after college , Kyou is planning to open up a coffee shop. He plans on making it an accoustic casual jamming vibe, you know? The one where you get to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee with some biscuits or cakes maybe? And just enjoy the music behind.. hehe, i want that. I'm going to help him there alright?"

"Ha.. i gave you too much freedom, didn't i?" His dad breathe a long-suffering sigh.

Ding Dong.

"Oh must Haruto, i'll go get it."

"Hey! How are you Akira-san?"

"Old, as always.. sit sit. You must be hungry. Join us."

"Thank you."

"Ne, Haruto Dad and i talked about getting you into our family registry. He, aren't you excited?"

Haruto didn't answer. He just blush profusely as a reply. Being welcome at Takahashi's residence is more than enough for him. His parents died when he was young. And Akio's father took him in. He didn't really remember much of his past. All he knows is that he grew up beside Akio and naturally fell in love.

"I Just want a grandchild, so you guys talked about how will that be possible. Adopting a child is an option too. But you guys are still young so think about it."

Later that night..

"Haruto, take a bath already. Enough with the drawings."

"Yeah, okay.. hmm by the way Aki-chan you promise me one song didn't you? Let me hear it now."

Haruto was lying on his stomach on Akio's bedroom floor. He was busy doodling in his sketch pad.

*chuckle*

"You know you really look like a kid. It's like i'm taking advantage of you or something." Akio flip Haruto to lay flat on his back and straddle him.

"You are taking advantage of me. My ass can't take it anymore." Haruto said while touching Akio's chest, sliding down wards.

"Oh? What is this? It seems you're full of contradictions Eroto-kun!" He kissed Haruto very lightly on the lips. The latter trembled a bit. Akio's gentle touch sends fire inside his belly, engulfing him.

Akio slump on top of him and burried his face on Haruto's shoulder.

"Ne, Haruto.. do you wan't me to sing while i fuck you? You know my breath control is impeccable.. hmm? How bout it?" Akio whispered at him tauntingly.

"Ah.. yes..please.." Haruto has no choice but to give in to his lust.

Soft kisses was planted at Haruto's mouth, eyes, nose, ears.. His chin , neck. Every little touch sends shiver through him. It's like his body is ablaze. He couldn't contain himself and moaned really loud.

Akio is still relentless in giving him gentle assaults. Sniffing his hair, lighty touching his chest, simply torturing him in not giving what his body needs.

"Haruto." A soft whisper in his ear. That was the final straw.

"Please, Aki-chan i want more.." he lost again. Akio's simple pleasure in life is to make Haruto beg.

*chuckle*

"Alright.. up we go." He sit Haruto in his lap. Making him straddle him.

Face to face he kissed him while swiftly removing his pants. Slowly stretching him up.

Now the soft kisses turned into deep hungry one. Like this kiss will be their last.

"I'm putting it in.. deep breaths.."

"Nggghh...ha.. ha.."

"Okay?" Thrust thrust

"Ha. Ha.. yeah, feels good.."

Akio kissed Haruto in the ear, tightly hugging him, as promised~ he sang Haruto a song.

"I look into your eyes~ so far away.."

"Hmm.. omph.."

"There's trouble... on.. your mind.. your losing faith..."

"Oohh.."

"Hey. Now.. are you lis~ning, ngh... can you hear.. me say?"

"Nnn.."

"I will love you..~ Till .. they.. take my ..heart away..."

Ring. Ring.

"Hmm hello? Haruto is your class already over?" Akio looked at his watch and check that it's still 10am. He's still having brunch at home because he only needs to attend afternoon classes.

" Akio! Thank God! Hurry go to XX hospital! Haruto slip at the stairs! He hit his head really badly!! Hurry up!" Kyou, one of their friends was in a state of panic as he called Akio.

Without even hanging up his cellphone, Akio ran towards the hospital.

--

"I'm afraid only life support is keeping him alive. Without it, he will have no chance of surviving.. were sorry. If he doesn't wake up for the following week, i'm afraid he will be in a permanent vegetative state. And patients in such state, rarely wakes up."

The doctor told them of Haruto's conditon.

"We don't care about the price. Just do whatever it is necessary for Haruto to be comfortable in anyway while he is sleeping like that.." Akira said to the doctor while touching his son's shoulder.

Akio was just standing at the foot of Haruto's bed, looking at him blankly. Not even saying a word..

A few months after, Akio decided to stop going to school and enroll on an on-line class to finish his degree. From the hospital he move Haruto to his new apartment and equipt it with all of what is necessary to keep him alive. He didn't want Haruto to stay at such a sad place(hospital room) so he decided to just move~ just right next to the hospital in case he needs immediate medical attention.

Akira supported his two sons and even purchase an automatic shifting bed so that Haruto won't suffer from bed sores. Every week, the doctors check up on him, but there ws no progress..

Everyday, Akio sings songs for him. Gently touching his skin, testing for warmth. He took care of all Haruto's needs, from cleaning his body excrements, to clipping his nails, tidying his hair, wiping him clean. Not one day he did not shower him with love.

He didn't really need to go out and find jobs, he was good at web designing, world class in fact. He is also keen at investing stocks. And his father helps him in taking care of Haruto's medical bills.

The reason why he sings at the cafe is because when he told Haruto that he was thinking of performing when Kyou finally establish his shop, Haruto was genuinely happy for him. He can remember it well, what Haruto said..

"Sipping good coffee and eating cake.. then i get to hear you sing.. ah what more can i ask for?"

Each day he happily tells Haruto what happened at the shop, what did he sing. Sometimes teasing him that he saw a cute guy, that's so his type. Encouraging him to wake up or he'll cheat..

Four years have past...

Takatakatak.

The sounds keyboard typing can be heard.

Beep. Beep.

Akio was busy returning emails from clients that night.

He place his work desk at his bedroom, his eyes facing Haruto's bed.

Although he owns the place, basically he doesn't use much of the apartment. He eats at his room, works at his room, his bathroom is located in this room. His musical instruments are also inside this room. (-hence the running or he won't have much exercise)

He wanted to be the first one Haruto sees when he wakes up.

Bip.bip.bip...

The steady beeping sound almost sound like a siren now. Then it rang one final~long beep...

He jumped at his seat and immediately press the emergency button. He remove Haruto's breathing tube and began performing manual cpr.

Blip~

Still flat line..

"COME ON BABY, WAKE UP! DON'T.. DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!"

He desperately shout at the dying man in his arms..

Note: Akio sang "Till they take my heart away, original version by: Claire Marlow. I do not own the song nor do i intend to promote or make profit out of it

^_^

CHAPTER THREE

Warning: contains profane language.

"My friends keep tel-ling me~

That if you really love her-you gotta set her free..

And if she returns in kind~ i know she's mine..

So tell me where do i stop?

Cause it's breakin' my heart~

I don't wanna let her go~...."

"Wow, his voice is so good. It's like he's pulling me closer to him! I just wanna sit her forever and listen!"

"Yeah, but he's married you know!"

"Hn? Ah..oh yeah he's wearing a ring. Tch!"

--

"Yoh, are you heading home already? How 'bout tea with me and Maya hmm? "

Kyou was holding his second child in his arms and cooing her. Over the years, he keeps getting busier, expanding his coffeshop, taking care of his eldest son's lunch, picking him up at school. He's such s busy body. His wife, Karin is helping him run the shop.

"Nah, gotta run home. Bye bye Maya-chan!"

He kiss the baby in her cheeks and she gave a mewling sound. "Geh! She doesn't like me very much does she?"

"She don't see you often.." Kyou just shrugged.

A beautiful woman opened the break room door and held a food container giving it to Akio. She smiled widely at him. The kind of friendly and cheery smile.

Akio took the container and said his thanks. Karin, nodded at him.

And then she face Kyou and move her hands to sign.

"Karin said, heat that for your dinner, it'll go well with red wine. A Pinot noir perhaps?"

"Yeah okay.. well then i'm heading out."

"Karin said be careful."

Akio waved goodbye, and ran home.

Clink.

"I'm home.."

He ate his dinner in silence and open a bottle of red wine.

It was quiet that night. So he decided to play a dvd.

It was the loud kind of movie, lots of explosions, gunfires, screaming, just the way he likes it.

It's not he's really enjoying watching films, he just drown that sound in the background.

He leaned back into the sofa and chug the entire bottle of wine. He realize thatbthe wine isn't eeally strong so went and pour himself some Calvados.

5 years to be exact, it's been 5 years since Haruto died, and he can still hear the beeping sound of his breathing apparatus.

That day when Haruto finally crash, he was rushed into the hospital.

The doctors tried everything to save him,

Pumping his chest, giving tubes to breathe, but no matter what they did, he isn't really waking up anymore.

Akio saw Haruto's final moments. It was horrible.

When he saw his body at the morgue, Haruto's face was void of emotions.

There was not at trace of happiness, sadness, regrets.. he was just dead. That's all.

Maybe he was dead a long time ago. But i just refuse to let him go. Always being selfish. Maybe he did suffer during those 4 years.

But how can i pull the plug on him? How can i keep my sanity after doing that? Did he resent me for not letting him rest? Is he happy that i refuse to let him go?

In the end, i didn't even give you a peaceful rest, Haruto..

Thinking all these, Akio begin what he do for most of the nights.. just cry himself to sleep.

Buzz. Buzz.

It was saturday and he didn't set an alarm.but he can still hear buzzing sound.

Akio took a glance at the clock, it's 1pm.

Realizing that it's really late, he decided to get up from the sofa and wash his face.

Buzz. Buzz

Now fully awake, Akio was certain that it wasn't his alarm that's buzzing but his door bell.

Buzz. Buzz.

"Can i help you?" Half opened the door.

"Tch, so slow!"

The one buzzing his door was a boy, probably 19-20. Wearing a cream colored shirt over a cardigan jacket, tattered jeans, and sneakers. The boy has ear piercing left and right, black colored nail polish. His hair is stylish, like the ones you see in idols, it's obvious that he had it colored.

"You done gawking?" The boy ask , startling him.

"*cough* Anyways, who are you?" Realizing he really don't know who is this rude boy in front of him.

"What do you mean? Are you feigning innocence? What the fuck!" The boy's eye widen in surprised.

"Wait a second,i really don't understand you."

Akio is starting to get annoyed with this conversation.

"Tch, yoh old man. I'm the male host you called last night! You ordered at our on line service along with these lines ' i wan't someone who can see through my shits and give me a good time.' Then you choose the no. Host..well here i am,now quit the fucking talking and let me in!"

Without waiting for invitation the boy barge through, "you don't have tatami mats so i'm not going to remove my shoes!" Announcing that and sit at the sofa.

Akio was so dumfounded about what happen that he remained aghast. The intruded snap his fingers and tap the seat beside him, obviously inviting him to join.

Sigh. "Alright i get it, your probably so drunk last night that you don't remember, yes? Why don't you just check your email or browsing history, while i wait here."

Now with a softer tone the boy said to Akio.

He just nod and check his smart phone.

Sure enough, he saw what horrible things he has done.

Not only did he really order a male host, he also called alot of his friends. He also called his dad, and apparently his dad was really happy, sending him text messages like "i'm happy your having fun, stupid son, call me again when you make another blunder. This old man is pretty bored.. :)"

His knees suddenly felt weak and he slump on the sofa right next to the stranger male host.

"Pfft. Haha. Don't worry. We have alot of idiot customers like you. So don't feel bad. My name is Yukito, call me Yuki if you want." Extending his hand to shake.

"Ah.. yes, my name is Takahashi Akio, i'm sorry for all the troubles. I already paid the agreed amount on the site right? I recieve the bill notification and paid it.. gave a tip too." He said while scratching his face.

"Cool. So what do you want to do now?" Yuki said while putting his fist in his chin, elbows leaning at the sofa arms.

"Ahm.. did you mean sex?" Akio gulp at the thought.

"Hahahha! We don't sell sex, idiot. I'm not a prostitute. I'm a host. I'll accompany you today with whatever you want to do. If we have sex or not, then that's really my prerogative. But, you don't seem the type who fuck's whatever hole comes along , yes?"

"Uhm, that's a relief. Anyways i don't plan to do anything today. So you're free to go if you want." Akio stand and went to get water. All of the things that's been happening is giving him a headache.

"Fine. But i don't feel good taking money from you and leave like that. How about you take a shower and i'll take you somewhere, how's that?" Yuki was already behind him,

"I'm really tired for today so no thanks." Akio grab a glass to pour the water and it made a clinking sound. The sound of the ring touching it.

Yuki saw the ring then sigh. "Ah, i get it.. your not gay. That's cool i guess. I'm sorry i didn't really realize." He sound somewhat apologetic.

"Ah, these? *held the hand upward to show the ring* it's not from a wife actually. It's from my husband. The one i gave him when i proposed." Akio was wearing a distant smile when he said.

"Oh! So you're really gay? Whew, anyways, i don't intend to pry on your love life. So just get ready already and i'll show something good. No need to mope around here. And anyways, you can stay here anytime, but how many times can you say that you'll be so drunk that you'll order a male for company? Right?"

"Good point." Akio smiled at Yuki. For some reason, Yuki's attitude is really refreshing.

"Nggh.. ha.. ha.. I can't anymore Yuki. I need to catch my breath! Ha.. ha.."

"I'm just getting started old man. Don't go slouching now." Yuki said with an air of superiority.

"I'm not old, i'm only 28.. " he growled back at him.

"Yet just after 2 rounds, you can't stand anymore.. can you?" Yuki said tauntingly.

"It's been awhile for me.. just let me rest okay!" Akio lay flat on his back; arms and legs stetch.

"Tch! You said you can play tennis well. Now you're acting like this." Yuki crouch besides him. While pouting, Yuki is poking him at the side of his waist.

"Yeah! But cut me some slack here. I accompanied you in picking clothes at the mall, that you sure took some time doing. We ate a big plate of those meatballs spaghetti you like, we even played arcades. I don't excersie often so i think i'm dying now!" Akio complained.

"Hehe, what a whinny bastard, this man is.. you had fun right?" Come on get up! It's time for dinner. Let's go back to your house, 'kay?" With a huge grin on his face, Yuki pulled him to get up and the two walk back to Akio's place.

--

"Thanks for the meal, you sure can cook well." Yuki said while rubbing his tummy.

"No problem. Thanks for this day too. I admit i had fun."

Akio bare a very sincere smile on his face.

"Ah, shit old man. You're hot you know? Maybe cut your hair into a clean style. This long hair is fine but you don't manage it well." Yuki leans in to touch Akio's hair, which surprise Akio that he instinctively retreats. But Yuki just went ahead and touch it.

"Anyways, here for you.." Yuki duck down the table and retrieve tha paper bag with the clothes he picked up earlier. Akio took the and and open it..

It's a black buttoned down shirt with grey linnings. The size seems fit for him."Ahm, is this really for me?" Akio ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, like i said. You're fucking hot, you know the kind of hot where everyone wants to be next to you. But the way you dress doesn't give justice to your look. You'll look good in something suave and clean.. so tomorrow if your still free, then have a hair cut. Alright?" Yuki said while grinning widely. "Oh shoot, i gotta go. I had fun today old man, don't go binge drinking again alright?" Yuki stood up and lightly knock Akio's forehead with his knuckles.

"Ahm, i'll walk you out."Akio followed him to the door.

"No need, i'm not a fucking girl!" Yuki hissed at him.

"You know for a host, you're very vulgar!" Akio said it while clicking his tongue.

Shrugs. "I'm always like this. But i'm still the no. host, wanna know the reason?..."

"And what's that?"

Yuki surprised Akio with a kiss on the lips. Then turned around and mumble "who knows? Later Akio.."

He shut the door behind him.

Akio felt his cheeks suddenly turned very warm.

Note: Akio sang the song "Heaven Knows by Rick Price". I do not own the song, nor intend to promote and take credits from it.

CHAPTER FOUR

Please read spoiler before reading chapter.

there's a part from this chapter, where Akio sang 'Halleluah by Jeff Buckley' Although Halleluah is regard to be inclined with religious attritube, this is really not my intention for inserting it here.

The said song by jeff buckley is cleverly written(for me-like ever) it depicts the dark side of love, different peaking emotions from it (yes he wrote something about sex too ~"But remember when I moved in you

And the holy dove was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah~") It portrays individual meaning of the word 'halleluah or exultation' what's halleluah for different type of people. But mostly it's just dark side of love.. ^_^ If you are unfamiliar with it, please search it and you'll understand. (Lyrics and meaning) But mostly, the reason for this song is just that the Akio voice i imagine is the same quality from jeff's voice. ^_^

Warning: Smut alert.. 18+ readers only.

"Ne, Haruto. When we grow up, you'll marry me right?"

"If not you, then who will i marry, i~diot!"

Blink.

It's not unusual for Akio to dream about Haruto, this happens every now and then. But most of the time, he sleeps a dreamless night. This day was different.

Dreams like this makes him bitterly longing for his beloved.

Nursing his aching heart, Akio ate breakfast alone at the table. It was simple enough, big cup of coffee, a toast and sunny side up egg.

After breakfast, he showered and entered his music room. This room served as Haruto's room before. Now that the medical equipment is gone, he just build a nest for himself and lay there sometimes the whole day, doing absolutely nothing. His hunger always stops his reverie, then he'll be out for dinner then come back here again.

Now he plans to actually play one of the music instruments there.

Propping the piano lid open;then began hitting the keys.

Playing a piece from Chopin. The song title : Tristesse.

When the piece he played finished. He had an unbearable urge to get out off the house. Almost in a state of panic,he picked up random clothing and put it on. Pick up his wallet and cellphone and rush out of the door.

Holding his chest so tight while the elevador went down till ground level. He wanted to get of that house fast.

When he finally left the apartment building, he browse his cellphone to look for someone he can hang out with. Accidentally, he entered a maid cafe because of a moment of inattention.

"Welcome back, master." The girl with a pink maid outfit bow to him and flirtly show him to his seat. Once he enter the cafe floor, all the other maids/waitress looked at him. And all the other customers (all male) looks at him with loathe. This bemused him but he decided that he'll just let it slide.

"What would master like to eat today?" The maid was looking at him, impishly battling her eye lashes. He wanted to roll his eyes at her but he just fake a smile and said, "I'll have a black tea, and this sandwich." Pointing at the menu.

"Right away." The maid turn around magnificently twirling her skirt.

Akio didn't really feel like being alone today so he decided to call a friend. Ofcourse most of his friends are already settled in, with lovers to hang out, or married with children that they wouldn't wanna hang out with him. If he called Kyou, for sure he will come. But he really hate the way Kyou looks at him when he request for him. The symphatetic head tilt.

Browsing through his cellphone history, he saw the web site for male host. It's been 3 weeks since then. Laughing at the thought, he contact the site , the email respond and said that 'Yukito' is resting for today. If he like to place a special order, he'll have to pay extra and ask permission from Yukito if he'll agree. Feeling so desperate, he reply 'yes i'll pay extra and tell him it's takahashi akio.' He send the address of the shop. The site gave a response and told him Yukito will be there in half an hour.

Not long after Yuki came. The moment he entered, one man sitting on the corner can't help but utter his dismay " what the heck is with these beautiful man coming here!"

When Yuki spotted him, he froze for a second and stop in front of him, eyeing him seriously. He sigh and sit in front of him, even took a sip at Akio's tea. "How stupid are you huh? Do you know how much you will pay me with this special request? Did yah fall in love with me or something?" He asked Akio with squinted eyes.

Akio answered him with a wide warm smile "I have money, i just wan't company. Is this a bad time for you?"

Sigh. "Not really. Let's get out of here. The pink things is creeping me out." Without saying another word, Yuki stood up and left. Akio leave some bills at the table and rush out too.

"So, what are we doing today?"Yuki ask him, walking in front.

"Let's just walk the next street, there's a bookstore there. Maybe the book series i'm reading will be in stock."

"Hmm." Yuki answered him casually.

Akio took a closer look on Yuki. Today he is wearing a black casual tailored jacket, rolled upto his elbow. White inner shirt, black soft denim and high cut walking shoes. He cut his hair shorter and dyed it dark brown. Still wearing the bangs sideways in front. His earrings today is black stud. And the accesories in both of his hands is minimal. Every inch of him screams 'Fuck with me and i'll kill you.'

Soo not his type he told himself. But he admits he looks handsome.

"Yuki, what's your height?" Akio ask. Now they are walking side by side.

"Mm, 5'10. You?" Still answering with a casual tone.

"6'1. My dad's half American so.." he cut off because he had to open the door for Yuki at the book shop.

"Hmm so your a seme huh?" He looks at Akio as they enter the book store.

This question didn't surprise Akio much, by now he knew Yuki is very vulgar. While he browse for the section of the book he wants, he answered him"Yeah."

Yuki looked at him and sigh again.

"You know your sighing alot today. What's up?" Akio noted.

"You looked so damn hot you know? You cut your hair and it's dishevelled in a sexy way. Your button is open revealing a little bit of your chest. Your pants is just the right amount of tight. If i'm not mistaken, your trying to kill me, yes?" Yuki answered him. There are a few people around them, but he didn't seem to mind.

Akio; lonely and basically not having anyone at his life was tempted at the notion.

When they finished paying for the book, they walk outside, still with the unhurried pace.

"Yuki, you'll let me do you? Aren't you a seme too?" He almost choke at the words.

"I take it, whatever way i can have it. I'm a hedonist so i don't pay attention to craps like position and stuff. But i'm clean. We have check up every month.. wanna fuck?" Yuki asked him, some of the people they past by even stop and gasp.

Akio laugh out loud and took Yuki's hand.

--

"It's your turn."

Akio emerge from the shower room all wet and glistening. Towel wrap in his waist. Yuki gave an appreciation whistle and went and shower himself.

Akio wasn't really negligent in his body. Running 15 minutes a day to go to work, and another 15 minutes to go home. Multiply that 5 times a week. That would suffice.

Before they went at the hotel, Yuki demand that they buy the good kind of lubricant, and condoms. Akio was really taken aback by Yuki's boldness. While everyone around them blush when they hear Yuki differentiate types of condom.

A few minute past and Yuki went out the bathroom. Completely naked.

He didn't waste anytime and lunge forward Akio who is sitting at the bed. He landed with a soft thud.

Akio gave a chuckle and scoot to remove the towel wrap around him.

Yuki was on top of him, lightly licking his neck and ears. Gently massaging his shoulder. Yuki may have notice that he is nervous and stiff that's why he proceed with the massaging.

When he begun to relax, Yuki grab his slightly erect member and gave it a few tug. Whenbit was hard enough, Yuki grab the condom and open the foil with his teeth. A moment later, he rolled it into his own penis.

"Hey! I'm on top remember?!" Akio protest in alarmed.

Yuki just rolled his eyes at him and open another condom. This time it's for him.

Still confused at what is going on, Yuki adopt the soixante-neuf position and suck on him. Impatietly, Yuki shove his- down Akio's mouth.

Oh so he meant he wanted us to blow each other wearing condoms? That must be the reason why he wanted the melon flavored one. Akio finally got the whole idea.

Akio seeing the perfect situation; poured the lubricant into Yuki's crevice. He prop himself to lean on bed headrest and reposition Yuki closer to him. Gently massaging the entrance, he insert two fingers at the same time. Moving it like scissors. By this time, Yuki's breath began to hitch. Being assaulted front and back gave an incomparble thrill.

Bursting the same time, they both rest and gather their breaths. When finally recovered, Akio lift Yuki's hips and shove Yuki's face on the pillows. With so much force, he entered him. But Yuki didn't seemed to mind it much, he prepared him well. Like basting a turkey to roast.

"Mmm.. ah! It's like thousand of little insect is tickling me from inside. Shit!" Yuki exclaimed while being muffled by pillows.

"Well, then you'll be tickled alot, so hang the fuck tight!"

Yuki was pretty sure Akio was really ought to kill him. He hasn't bottom for so long that needed so much preparation. But Akio was fairly good. Lubing him up every round. He forgot how many times he came or Akio came.

He sat up and saw Akio sitting at the chair, only the lamp shade near him was lit.

Why is he sitting in the dark? He ask himself,

Then he heard Akio heave a sigh, almost a sad long suffering sigh.

Then he heard him sing..a haunting melodic song, he wasn't sure what it means, he was not fluent in english. All he know is that Akio sound so sad..

"Baby I've been here before.

I've seen this room.. and I've walked this floor..

You know, I used to live alone before I knew yah~

I've seen your flag on the marble arch..

And love is not a victory march.

It's a cold ~and it's a broken Hallelujah...."

He sounded so pained, is it because of the husband he talk about? Yuki thought.

By this time Yuki moved at the edge of the bed ,to be able to see Akio clearly. Akio knew he was listening to him.. he smiled and continued..

"Maybe there is a god above..

But all I've ever learned from love~

Was how to shoot ~somebody who outdrew yah..

And it's not a cry that you hear at night!

It's not somebody who's seen the light!!

It's a cold ~and it's a broken Hallelujah.."

Akio was almost choking.

Yuki felt awful at that moment. Not because Akio seem to be regretting what they've done. After all Yuki was not new at this.

Yuki felt awful because he came to a realization, he already fell for this sad man..

Ah fucking shit! I'm so screwed!

He almost pulled his own hair.

Note: Tristesse literally means melancholy sadness. Also the tristesse Chopin wrote was for parting lovers.

CHAPTER FIVE

Warning: Smut Alert.

Yuki was twiddling his hair and humming a song. Relaxing on a comfortable hotel bed. Akio was busy showering right after he sang. He thought Akio felt embarassed and hide.

Ah he's really cute.

He made sure never to pry on his guest private life. Whatever kind of bastard they may be, as long as they were good to him, then he didn't really mind. But this particular guest pique his attention.

"Hey, you seem cheerful, penny for your thoughts?" Akio was wearing a robe when he emerge from the shower.

"Oi, why so stingy? Wear a towel or something and let me see again! Tch!" Yuki was pouting and protesting.

"Haha, you know..for your appearance, pouting isn't really match." Akio leans in and give him a kiss at the cheeks. Playfully rubbing his thigh.

"Yeah, then what expression should i show hmm?" Akio continue to kiss him at his throat.

"Maybe under me, writhing in pain?" Akio was already removing his robes.

He topped Yuki and the bed made a creaking sound.

"Hmm. Just scratch the pain part."

*chuckle*

---

Akio was really tired as he went home.

He wasn't celibate to begin with. During the times when Haruto was in a coma, he found release in self- pleasures. Sure, there are alot of temptations around, but he made a great effort in refusing them. As long as Haruto is still there, then he don't mind.

After Haruto died, he can't even bring himself to use him in his fantasies. It's like there's a lump in his throat, always nagging him to stop. He can't soil Haruto's memories. No matter how much he wants to. All he can think of is Haruto's suffering under his care. Haruto's death face.

Two years after Haruto's death. Akio began his life sleeping with men. It was a casual kind of thing. Once every month or sometimes once every two months. But being gay proves alot of difficulty. Although he is handsome, he don't look like he has alot of money. A struggling musician is all they see.

He didn't really care, he's not the type to rush things anyways. After all, he only dated Haruto and no one else.

He is really not closing the door on love. He's a realistic person. People need somebody to love. And somebody to shower love with. But during those 5 years of ups and downs, he didn't change one bit. Haruto was all he see. Haruto was all he need.

Yukito.. looking at his cellphone screen. He saw Yukito Takane's number. In the end, he gained another sex friend.

"Good morning. Yes.. i already send you the samples.. ah? Good. Good. I'll see if i can meet the deadline, but don't expect miracles from me alright? This is super rush.."

Akio was really busy monday morning, web designing is one of his main incomes. He is known too. Most of his clients are from overseas.

"Hello Kyou? Yah.. listen i can't come to the shop today, or probably this whole week, i have a very rushed job to do.."

"Can't be help then.. just buy Maya a stroller and new shoes for Kenichi." Kyou said over the phone

"Deal! Kiss Maya for me 'kay?"

"Whatever.."

Sigh.

Ring . Ring.

The phone for his personal calls rang, he looked at the screen and saw it's Yukito.

"Hello?" He answered

"Been awhile, you busy?"

"Pretty much i have a deadline this week."

"Deadline for what? Aren't yah a musician or something?"

"That's just a hobby, i'm a web designer by day.. anyways i'm realy busy..

"I can help.." Yuki cut him off

"What?" Akio ask,

"I'm a graduate school student at xx University studying Information Science and Engineering. Currently on vacation. I'm sure i can help you."

Akio was shock. No,not shock but impress. The seemingly wandering playboy is actually a graduate student and with a top school aparently.

"Hey! What the fuck, you wen't silent all of a sudden.."

"Ahm , yeah sure. Come to my house, i can use all the help i can get."

"Yeah ok."

---

"I brought food, i'll just put this at you ref. We'll eat it later. Now tell me what i need to do." Yukito came 45 minutes after.

"I'm stuck with this idea,but the client isn't compromising. And he gave me one week to finalize it. As you can see i'm a one man team." Akio was behind Yukito, leaning in and pointing at the screen. Wordlessly, Yukito began looking at the design proposals and the done job so far. Then proceed to click away with the mouse and the keyboards.

"You know i'm doing this for free, so you better do your job too. Oh, and here's my student ID, brought it in case you're doubtful.. hehe. Don't worry, i won't hack your personal files and what not.." Yukito threw his ID at Akio and began typing again.

Akio looked at the id.

Xx University

Student name: Takane Yukito

Student number: xxxx898x9

Department: Information Science and Engineering

Graduate School building

Xxxxxxx

Huh! I'll be damn. He really is a smart kid isn't he? That school is notoriously hard to get into. Akio thought.

His opinion on Yuki change drastically. He smiled and open his other laptop.

---

"Ha! Finally done! That was aa crazy all nighter we did there!" Yukito stretch his arms a bit and dove at the sofa, lying on his stomach.

"Wow! We finished it in 16 hours! Wow! You're really good Yuki! How 'bout you work for me? I'm serious. " Akio was desperate. Yuki is really an efficient worker.

Yuki sat up and look at Akio. Squinting his eyes he said.

"You need to do a background check on your employees idiot! Aside from my name you don't know anything about me."

"Ahm, you're right. So please tell me about yourself." Akio answered playfully. He sat beside Yuki and kiss his nape.

Sigh. "Fine let's see, ahmm.. ha. My parent's got divorce when i was 12, lived with dad till 18, moved out. Dad died after. Work from restaurants to bookstores, to kitchen crews. Then i went become ... ah.. ha.ha... a host."

While talking, Akio was giving Yuki the head.

Yuki cross his hands behind his head and lean back.

"Put more tongue into it.. tch!" He ordered Akio.

"What a spoiled.. prince! Uhmm. Bluub"

The sucking sound is lewd and so arousing for Yuki that he grab Akio by the nape and hair slammed down his throat.

Slam thrust slam

"Ha.. fucking take it all! " Yuki began convulsing and with a last slam, he shoots his load onto Akio's mouth.

"Ha..ha.." Akio gasp for air as he stand then half-kneeled at the sofa. Leaning in, inches away from Yuki's neck.

Then Akio playfully bites Yuki's throat, while undoing his own belt.

Yuki looked at Akio's swollen member. It's adequate in size for sure. A guy like him with caucasian blood, and obviously tall frame. It's no surprise his well endowed.

"Yuki, can i enter you raw? I don't have condoms here.." Akio's voice was full of need. Like he needs his fix right now.

"Fine don't cum inside and stretch me first..if it hurts we'll stop. I hate butt-sex without lubes." Yuki replied firmly.

Akio did what he could, stretching Yuki up, lubing him using saliva.

Yuki was bend over at the sofa, arms in it's rest.

Akio thought Yuki's ass exposed, and his scrotum dangling is really sexy. With his full arousal, he slowly grind Yuki's hole and entered..

"Ah! Fuck it Akio! It really ... hurts...."

"Tight Yuki! Just breathe.."

"Can't Akio please pull out.."

"Just try to relax."

"Akio, please.. please stop. I can't breathe..ha ha.."

However Akio didn't listen and just continue to grind and thrust.

Then Yuki's whole body slump down wards, like he fainted. Akio immediately pull out and turn Yuki to face him.

He saw Yuki whose face is so pale and beads of sweat drips continiously in his forehead.

He saw streak of blood running down Yuki's thigh and that shock him.

Looking down in his own penis, he saw it was slightly covered with blood.

"Ah shit! Did i cause you anal fissures?" Akio ask while he took Yuki's arm and sling it into his shoulders. Then he scoop Yuki at the back of his thigh and carry him gently to his bed.

Yuki was silent. Not saying anything and just slowly inhaling and exhaling.

Akio place Yuki down gently at his bed, he grab a towel and dab the affected area lightly.

"Yuki, i'm going to call a doctor, just stay there. Do you need anything?" Akio is really worried, because Yuki has been silent this entire time.

"Nn."

Yuki just covered his eyes with his left arm. He wasn't even looking at Akio.

Incredibly pained by what he is seeing, Akio lean down and kiss Yuki's lips.

"I'm really sorry Yuki,please forgive me. I'll call the doctor now."

Akio saw Yuki's cheeks turned bright red. He thought for sure Yuki is really mad. He dash back to his office and called his doctor, leaving Yuki at his bed.

What he didn't know is that, although Yuki was really mad, it was quickly replace by happiness.

For the first time, Akio kissed Yuki in the lips. Something only lovers would do..

CHAPTER SIX

Warning: Smut alert,profane language. ^_^

"How's your ass?" Akio ask Yuki. It's been one week since they last saw each other and he decided to take him out for lunch. They met at a little french restaurant who serve his favorite seafood pasta.

Yuki arrived only 10 minutes after him, wearing white casual tailored jacket, white inner shirt , silver chain necklace, he was wearing straight cut soft denim and comfortable walking shoes. His earrings today was diamond stud. (He's not sure if it's real or not.) His hair colored change again, it's now black as crow's feathers. Still wearing black nail polish.

On Yuki's hair there was a weird hairband (obviously made for a girl) it was a slim kind, studded with tiny swarovski. But the worst part was there was two arches (i.e. ^ ^) like kitty ears. When he ask Yuki why the fashion sense, he just shrugs and said it's cute. Not really his preference, but alot of the girls were blushing when they saw him. Some of them even said "Kawaii!" Like they saw an idol or something. What Akio find cute was Yuki's spontaneous antics.

"Fine, no blood in my crap now."

"Haha, how vulgar!" Like this. Spontaneous.

"What's so funny you fucker?! How 'bout i sue you for injuring me huh?" Yuki was stealing one of the shrimps on his plate.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to file in your complain?" He steals one of his brocolli.

"The mother fucker has some nerve!" Yuki was faking he's angry and fan himself with his hand.

"Haha! Shush your mouth, the people from the other table has children!" He place two shrimp in Yuki's plate.

"Tch,. Order me dessert. I want the super fattening one."

Yuki wave at the waiter.

Akio felt happy that moment, it's like he's slowly regaining color in his life. All because he was drunk and stupid one night. He gain one friend, who doesn't play by the rules and live his life freely. Exactly the opposite of him. He thought for awhile that he'll become a hermit or something.

He must be getting old. Feeling sentimental all of a sudden.

"I quit being a host." Yuki stop his reverie.

"When?" He was surprised.

"Four days ago. I saved quite alot of money, and i think it's time to quit while i'm still not caught by the school." Yuki's cake arrived and he happily eat it.

"I think that's good. But are you going to look for another job?"

"Are you even listening to me? I said i have alot of money. *sigh* i'm focusing on my studies now, but i need to move out of my apartment. Some of my regular clients are weeping already. Some of these women are super crazy. They might hire a detective or something to find me. I mean my boss said he'll keep it a secret where i live, but who knows, right?" Yuki shrugs.

"You have a point. Let me know if i can help."

--

That day they went for a drive in Yuki's car. Eating, shopping, driving to the beach. Akio is really enjoying himself. He forgot what it feels like to be with someone.

The only interaction he gets was with his clients, and they are all from overseas. In the coffee shop, all Kyou ever talked about was his kids, and he can't really relate to that. It make him feel all alone and pathetic.

They sat on the boardwalk looking at the settling sun, Yuki was even humming the song from 'doraemon' . Obviously that he enjoyed this date.

"Yuki, can i tell you the story about my ring?" He ask, he's not sure if Yuki is the type to indulge in this kind of sappy stories.

Yuki looked at him, and for the first time, he looked really kind. With a warm smile, he said.

"I'd love to."

Akio began his story from the time Haruto came into their house,when Haruto's parents died(they were one of their employees) to when they first started dating when they were only 13. Their middle and highschool life, their vacations. From when he proposed and he said yes, in front of their friends and his dad. How Haruto calls him Aki-chan and he calls him 'Baby' because it irks him.

How Haruto slip and fell, resulting in coma, and eventually -his death.

"Do you think he hates me for not letting him rest and keeping him like that for four years?" He ask Yuki's opinion, not expecting anything.

Sigh.

"You're really stupid aren't yah? Let me ask you this.. if the roles reverse, Haruto kept you alive, would you resent him? Or would you be happy that he loves you so much that he refuse to let go of that tiny piece of hope that you'll come back?" Yuki ask him, still in a soft tone. Before he could answer him Yuki question him again..

"If you are Haruto in that coma... wouldn't you fight like hell to return to your beloved side? I think he did..it's just that, he lost. That's just life, you know. We all die, how you lived yours is upto you. But if it's me, then i'll choose to be happy. Plus, even though i don't know Haruto, i think i know you a little. He must be a great person for you to still feel this way about him. Don't soil your memories of him by thinking something ugly.." Yuki smiled at him and ruffle his hair.

That moment, he felt like a big lump in his throat was removed. What Yuki said was right. And that's the first time he heard someone say it like that. All he ever got from people are the generic advice and symphaty.

He felt an insurpressible urge to cry.

The setting sun as witness, Akio weep upto heavens.

--

"Akio, wake up. Were here.."

Akio fell asleep when on the way. When he woke up, they were in front of an old japanese style house.

"Where is this place?" He said stepping out of the car.

"This is my old house, Dad and i lived here, he just died 2 years ago so nobody lives here anymore. But i often come here every Sunday. Since you and i both are in a vacation, then we might as well stay the night here." Yuki said while dragging him in.

Although the house was old,it was very well kept.

Yuki led him in a room 12 tatami mat size big. The tatami floor was colored cream with brown linning. Same color as the walls and shoji, In the middle of the room was a beautiful oak wood japanese table, and four gold and brown patterned zabuton.

The room is equip with a small flat screen tv. A small book case, it was simple.

"Sit, i'll serve some drinks and food. This is my room."

Yuki open a shoji and it reveal a bedroom 7 tatami mat size. Though the room is really bare, there was a small dresser and he drew out a grey yukata. Grinning really widely he said, "Wanna check to see if i look good in these?"

Without for a reply, he close the shoji.

--

"Hmm, i admit, you looked good in a yukata. Very sexy.." Akio said while nursing his can of beer.

"Thank you. Oh, were out of drinks. Would you like ano..omph!"

Akio shove Yuki down the floor and begin kissing him.

This was their first real kiss. And it was the kind of kiss Yuki really wanted. Because for the past year, he hasn't kiss anyone. Being a host doesn't give you that kind of privilege.

"Ommm.. hmmm."

Their kiss was so intense that his erect member was leaking wet already. Akio's tongue was gently swirling. It taste like bitter beer, the one were you're definitely get drunk. Though the kiss was really gentle, Akio's other action was not.

Mounting on top of him, Akio's hands was hurriedly unbuckling his belt and opening his zipper. Then he drew out his pipping hot organ and press it on the now expose stomach of Yuki. Wearing yukata has alot of advantage.

It allows easy access.

The two of them was feverishly hot, their mouths never breaking apart. Drinking in their joined saliva, both of them swirled their tongue. The gentle strokes became harsh and hungry, sometimes even sucking and bitting each other.

Then when the kissing wasn't enough anymore, they both press onto their swollen members and jerked it together, both equally excited about how hot the other one is. The wet kisses, the wet stroking together. It was exhillirating for Yuki.

Then he couldn't contain anymore, with great convulse he cum into both of their hands.

Akio was the first one to break their kissing, both grasping for air and saliva's were dripping at the side of their mouth, Akio stand up, pulling Yuki and propping him to kneel.

Then Akio tug Yuki's hair. Yuki flinched a little because it hurts, but Akio isn't stopping. He pressed Yuki's cheeks and jaw, forcing him to open his mouth.

While Akio was standing, he pushed his- inside Yuki's mouth. And began thrusting in.

"Glehh, glahh.."

Yuki was stiffling, but the good kind of it, while Akio was shoving his hardness almost reaching his throat, Yuki made a choking sound.

"Ha, i should.. have..known.. your..mouth..is..so..hot!" Akio said,

Oh fucking damn! His grunting face is so hot! Yuki said inwardly while peeking at Akio's expression.

Akio saw he was peeking. Suddenly, Akio thrust wilder, ramming so hard, holding Yuki's hair and cheeks. "Ngggghh!" Akio shivered and released inside Yuki's mouth.

Cough cough.

Akio release his hold on Yuki and kneeled in front of him too. He tried to kiss Yuki but Yuki pulled away,

"Let me rinse my mouth first, i just swallowed your se....ummmh!"

He was kissed again , this time they shared the bitter taste of it. Kissing while hugging. Then Akio began removing the rest of his and Yuki's clothing.

"Let's go to your bed" Akio whispered.

"You can't enter me, it still hurts.." Yuki protest.

"I know, just non-penetration, it doesn't always have to be anal you know.." Akio was licking his Yuki's ear.

"Ha... fine.."

Akio was sitting with one of his knees up, his head was leaning against it; looking down at the man naked beside him.

He brushed a rogue hair out of Yuki's face.

Akio's heart was really warm that day. He close his eyes and touch his chest. The warmth of Yuki was still there. In his skin, Yuki's smell still lingers.

Ne, Haruto. Forgive me for moving forward without you. I know i promised you forever, but our forever was cut short. I hope you'll forgive me for wanting to live again... I found someone i like, he's a weird fellow. Haha. But he makes me happy.. he made me see things i didn't before.. For the first time after you left.. i wan't to live again..

You'll always be a part of me Haruto. Thank you for everything..

Slowly removing the ring, a tear drop flowed. But it wasn't the painful kind anymore.. that made him smile.

The next morning, they stop by the market Yuki like and made lots of purchase of the dried fish Akio hates. They nag each other and bicker like old couples.

Eat on dango shops and say hi with a few neighbors. After lunch, they decided to head back home, but before they do, Yuki wanted to check his house.

"After graduation, i'm going to set my own company here, a small one will do. Then i'm going to restore this house.." Yuki said while cleaning the mess they made last night.

"Yuki, when we go back to Tokyo, do you want to move in with me?"

Yuki was so stunned that he froze.

Akio move towards him and hug Yuki, burrying his face on Yuki's shoulder.

"Yuki, i like you, please go out with me.." he whispered.

"Yuki?" Akio searched Yuki's face.

"Fine.. on one condition,."

"What's that?!" Nervous what it is, Akio's heart beat wildly.

"You'll bottom once in a while." Yuki said with a serious face.

Seeing as he could not say no, Akio resign himself to faith and nod.

--

On their way home, Yuki asked Akio to drive because his hips ache.

"Fucking hurts like hell you moron!" Yuki was yelling. He was lying at the back seat.

"I'm really sorry alright, please forgive me." Akio was peeking at him through the rear view mirror.

"Just you fucking wait.. i'm going to fuck your ass so hard." Yuki smirked.

"You know....AH SHIT!!!!" A boy suddenly appeared in front of the car. Because of reflex, Akio swerved right not knowing it was a cliff.

"AKI!!! .."

Crash!

The car flip a few times before stopping.

Because Yuki was lying at the backseat, he wasn't wearing any seat belt.

Akio saw him tumbling behind, grunting in pain when they are falling down.

The air bag save Akio, but his concen was Yuki.

Wanting to make sure how he was, he moved but he felt warm at the side of his temple, there was blood..

"Yu..."

Everything turned black...

Note: Zabuton is a japanese sitting cushion, while shoji is a japanese door or window brace with wood and made of paper.

CHAPTER SEVEN

"What happen? How are they...

Ha.ha.

"Who is the one he was with...

Ha.ha.

"Do whatever you can to save my son...

Ha.Ha.

"Akio!! I came here as soon as i heard!...

Ha. Ha.

"Son? Wake up!!Akio!...

"Save..Yu..ki.."

Akio; wuzzy and pretty much aching all over woke up in a blinding fluorescent light. He open and close his eyes, adjusting his sight. Everything was blurry, feeling heavy ,like he's submerge into water. He pinched his eyebrow and breathe heavily. Trying to recollect what happen.

What happen?

He saw himself covered in bandage and bruises. His neck was even covered with some sort of brace.

An accident?

"Oh..oh! Akio! You're finally awake! We were so worried son!" His father rushed to his side when he saw Akio was already moving; coming from the bathroom, carrying a wet wash cloth.

Does he intend to wipe me?

"Da..um!"

"Don't try to speak son, your throat was injured with the release of the air bag. Should be fine a couple of months.. how are you, are you hungry.. thirsthy? I'll get you anything you want!" His father had visible dark line under his eye. His shirt was wrinkled and dirty, even his gray hair was untidy. It's obvious that he hasn't slept yet.

Kacha.

"Oh! Shit! Akio? Gah! Good.. oh good. You're up!" Kyou emerge from the door holding up a food container. "I'll call the doctor and tell them.." he didn't even finished what he was saying and just rushed out there..

"How..lo.?" He ask his dad. His voice was raspy and constrict,but it didn't hurt much, because he can control the volume now unlike the first time he tried.

"3 days. The most serious of your injuries was your throat and head, but your head was just a superficial wound, just a cut from the glass. It needed 14 stitches. You bruised your rib cage, but that was just from airbag..." his dad rambled on..

Air bag? Car accident?

Car accident!!

Akio suddenly jolt up, removing his IV's and wanting to jump out the bed!

"Stop! What are you doing?!"his dad ask, trying to pin him down.

"Yu..ki!"

"Sit! I'll tell you, only if you're calm enough!"his fathers voice was stern,making him nervous.

It's not like he wanted to obey him and just sit. It's just all of his strenght was leaving his body at the moment. He just made a tiny vomit inside his mouth out of so much nerves.

"Akio.. that man with you is....

"Welcome!" An overly eager florist with pink apron greeted Akio with flirty stares,pretending to be bashful. Already annoyed, he said "Please give a flower arrangement for grave."

That insitantly stop the female florist and check herself, with a little hint of embarassment she said, "uhm, please sit while i take the catalogue for you to choose from."

He choose a simple one, something in a little basket with yellow and white flowers. Very fitting for him, he mused to himself.

A few moments later he was standing in front of a grave. Someone lit an incest and already brought flowers, a big one! The water for the grave was used recently, Must be his father, smirking when he realize it.

He didn't really know what to do, so he just place the flower on top of it and stayed silent. After 20 or 30 minutes..

"Well then.. see you later.. i'm heading home.."

He softly said.

--

His home was one hour away from the cementery, and it's already 5 in the afternoon. So in order not to be stuck with the rush hour, he ran towards the train station.

Huff. Huff.

He made it, but not without difficulty. As expected, he hates crowded place. The elbows poking him made him uncomfortable. Akio's height is 6'1, so most of the people's head is in his view and he hates it.

Ugh! I wanna go home already!

Clink.

"I'm home!"

Ofcourse no one answered him.

He removed his shoes and jacket and head on to the bedroom door.

"Hello Yuki! How are you today?"

"I'm sorry i had to leave you for awhile, i visit Haruto's grave, it's his death anniversary today. Are you jealous? He he!"

"Listen, today's dinner is pizza and coke. You're favorite, so hurry up and get up."

"I'm just going to bathe okay? Just call me if you need anything."

---

6 months ago.

"What do you mean you're taking care of Yukito?!" His dad bellowed in his disbelief. He was so sure that his son was going crazy.

"Like i said, i already contacted Yuki's mother from Korea, i asked a special power of attorney to make me Yuki's temporary guardian so that i can manage his house. I'm restoring it and i'm taking Yuki there." Akio said to his father while packing his things, today is the day he was release from the hospital, two months after the accident.

"Listen up Akio! That Yuki is not Haruto.. stop doing this and let him be. Let his mother take care of him.. don't substitute him for Haruto!" His father is tugging the edge of his shirt.

"Dad! I know where you're coming from, believe me i know! But i am not substituting him from anyone! Yuki is Yuki, and Haruto is Haruto.. the love i feel for them is different.. Sure! I love Haruto,that fact will never change. However he is now dead, long ago.. and i am alive, and so does Yuki.. so i will not give up on us! I'll fight for the both of us! " He said resolutely.

--

He renovated Yuki's house into a modern version of japanese house, even build a rock garden just outside the stone pavements. The room he choose for Yuki to use was then room they stayed before. The room with their memories.

After bathing, he took a wash cloth and basin and cleaned Yuki's body. It was hard moving a limp body, but he patiently do it. He remembered the first time he saw Yuki's true hair, when all the hair color and the process faded, it was a wavy dark brown. It wasn't something he expect, he thought this suited Yuki more.

Sometimes he had to clean Yuki's eyes from tear deposits, so he got the chance to see the color of his irises. It's chocolate brown.

Discovering all of the little details about Yuki's body was his guilty pleasure. Like the mole in his nape, a scar on the knee, a dead toe nail.

Unlike Haruto, Yuki doesn't need much maintaining, just a heart and monitor and IV's , an oxygen tank was there, but he only puts it into Yuki when the monitor indicates it's needed.

After wiping Yuki and clipping his nails, Akio sat on the tatami mat and pluck his guitar, just relaxing.

I surrender who I've been and who you are,~

For nothing makes me stronger than~ your fragile heart...

If I had only felt how it feels to be yours~

Well, I would have known what I've been living for, oh~

What I've been living for..

*plucking and strumming guitar*

Though we're tethered~ to the story we must tell..

When I saw you~, well, I knew we'd tell it well...

With a whisper~ we will tame the vicious seas!

Like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees...

Clap clap.

Akio was startled by the sound that was not his, searching for the source, he looked left and right- everywhere. Then he can only look at one remaining place, when he took a peek at the 7 tatami mat room, he saw a man with wavy dark brown hair sitting on the bed. His face was thin , but it was the same smile.

Akio crossed his hand at the back of his head and shake tremendously, he step forward then back again. He didn't know what to do..

With a weak voice Yuki said..

"I'm back..Akio.."

Hearing Yuki, Akio's heart leap in place. He lunge toward him and kiss Yuki's feet, thigh, belly, hands, arms, eyes, forehead, nose and mouth.

" thanks.. fo.for.. not. Gi..ving..up..on..me.." rustling Akio's hair with tears in his eyes.

Hearing these words from Yuki; Akio finally burst into tears...

THE END

HELLO EVERYONE! This is the last chapter for Akio and Yuki's story. There was another chapter in my original drafts, but i scrap it, realizing it was unnecessary.. anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it.. thank you for taking the time reading.:hamtaro-005 (10): till next time!!

Note: Akio's last song was Sleeping at last Turning page. It is not owned by me nor i intend to promote or take credit from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well i finally found some time to read this too, so let me give you my opinion properly.

CHAPTER ONE

After reading the first quarter i found again: BEAUTIFUL GUYS *.* *come to me*

Strike part 1:

" Whenever a girl confess, he just bluntly refuse them and say: I love penis, i'm sorry."

Strike part 2:

''When men ask him out he just bluntly say"I love huge penis. "

Oh man i think i might die here xD

But i like the sad part as well. I hope that Haruto will wake up.

Oh and i searched for the song too :) just by curiosity.

CHAPTER TWO

At first the father seemd a bit rough, but after i read a few more, he's not such a bad dad. There are not so many parents that would agree with their son/girl sexuality.

I actualy intended not to take anything from this chapter, it was something, i let it. But i can't anymore.

But i just can't, is not possible, as much as i try.

do you wan't me to sing while i fuck you?
kyaaaa

ooo so hot, i feel chills

Akio kissed Haruto in the ear, tightly hugging him,

This is such a sad story, i think it will be more sad with each chapter. I feel sorry for Akio, he's alone but still after 4 years he is faithful to Haruto, and now the ch end even sadder...:leaf7:

I've searched for this song too.

CHAPTER THREE

Pinot noir huh? :> i ♥ wine

Poor Akio this is too sad, i feel so sorry for him. There was a moment who misled *haha tenis* .

Bold guy this Yuki. I liked this chapter too, it was sad, but funny in some parts, and there seem to be new beginings for Akio.

I've searched this song too. Pretty all 3 songs untill now.

CHAPTER FOUR

Poor Akio he is still so sad, and he miss his beloved one. Oh man how sad, this is the life of a lonley man, and the dreams as well.

This Yuki guy makes me laught, but he looks so dangerous.

The pink things is creeping me out.

Both are handsome and tall...what would you wish more?

Thisis just the perfect picture:

Akio emerge from the shower room all wet and glistening. Towel wrap in his waist.
*Damn hot*

Huh? they already buy some crazy stuff?? so fast?! And what comes next is just....:7yoyo10:

CHAPTER FIVE

That's the hardest part (like Akio too), when you give your life to someone and somehow you end up alone.

Even though Akio seems to like Yuki, his heart still belong to Haruto.

I rectify handsome guys, tall and smart wtf? too good to be true xD

Blood?! O.o But this ch end very nice ^.^

CHAPTER SIX

This one started with funny reply/reactions. Is nice that finally Akio decided to tell his pain to Yuki, this way he could let Haruto rip and move along with his own life, after all he is still one of the handsome guys. And Yuki it was very nice for him to say those things. Nice, hot stuff again xD xD

And pam pam they want to move together what a suitable life for both of them.

Omg really car accident? is not posible for Akio to be with someone?

CHAPTER SEVEN

I don't know, is just seems that Akio is doomed with sadness and loneliness.

The grave part, tricked me for a moment. But what a beautiful end.

After all that sadness Akio found at least his happiness. ♥

I told you i love your stories. This was great, and i liked the warnings you left all along the chapters. It took me some time to read it but it definetly worted my time. Very good!

Ps: Sorry for any spelling mistakes my brain is in fog from the late hour xD *tehe*

Hello again dear! ♡

-i think it's given in yaoi to have beautiful guys.. well since its fiction why not go for broke.. ;)

Yes-i like the blunt part too..

(Thank you, Banana pancakes is such a good song..a lazy song for lovers)

-the singing question.. yes.. it induce kyaaa moments ! Ahaha

The father is actually a very good guy,. :)

-yay! I love wines too..!i want to be a sommelier.

-the pink things is ust coming from my opinion.. ahaha

-uh huh, they were fast werent they?

-actually, Akio is not that smart.. :) he is lazy and doesnt take care of his looks. You know ruggedly handsome. Do you know who i mod his character with? (Its Johny Depp! ♡♡ the laid back bishie!)

(Blood happens sometimes... teehee)

-i actually love akio. More than allthe characters ive created, he has money, he doesnt use it, he is handsome, doesnt abuse it, he only loves one person.. and i think its rare.. :)

-yes, the title is fitting isnt it?

(did you like all the songs btw?)

Thank you again imouto chan! Niicha is very happy for all your critiques.. :) till next time.. :)

• 7 months later...

So i finally had the time to finish this one. In all honesty i'm not a fan of angst and drama. But this one is nicely done. Without any biased whatsoever.

First chapter was good. It got me thinking what could he possibly hide.. Then :leaf9:

Singing while having sex? Really? O.o

I like the backstory too. Somehow their seemingly perfect life- Haruto and Akio ended with that ufortunate incident. It really will be hard on the one who is left behind. I can understand why he hasn't move on afterall this time.

Then comes this bold and outspoken guy. (Tbh i find him incredibly hot :3 this Yuki is dangerous.. mia nee was right)

They are a perfect match ^^ one willful and one patient guy.

Overall i like the story. It's good. The song choices are good too. I'm glad i read it.

Ps. Mia nee (

) your comments are always spot on. :) i hope kuya rai will also update aoi sama

Somehow ur comments are also something i look forward to. :)

@

you make me smile, im glad to hear this (sometimes im getting too excited).

I hope as well, that Rai will update Aoi soon :>

• 1 month later...

I like how Akio uses vulgar language.. that surprised me, because he doesn't seems like the wild type ;)

Yuki gave me the impression of a shallow playboy, never thought he is a sweet, smart and cute boy ^_^ the type I like to tease ;)

I almost shed some tears when Yuki was in coma. >_

for the hot kisses tumblr_maggxk9Dgm1raqjpso1_500.png

one of my favorite phrases was "I don't pay attention to craps like position and stuff" ;) liked that a lot, yay to switching positions

Thank you again for letting us living this sweet drama masterpiece ^_

First of all.. sarah chan, thank you for reading my works. :) it means alot whenever i recieve some comments and find their views on things i wrote. I personally think i lack alot in terms of writting. But i do it regardless. XD so thank you ^^

Ahaha OMG. Banzai Misaki ! This made my night.

And yay! I think that's my fave too. That and *coughs* fucking while singing ..

;)

*sobs* Im so freaking happy right now. T-T i am not worthy of such praise.