18+ Group RP about Prisoners

FatPanda

I was waiting to go after you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
haa thank uuuuuu! ^_^ first poster!? lmao fine fine. Haha

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

• ukemextreme

Omo... okay, I have been very busy but I shall post in the next day or two >_> I swear I will this time... even if it's a bad post I still have to free

's character from his spot "OTL

rabbit5 okay, I lied... I didn't post ==" I'm sorry

If I don't post anytime soon, someone hit me... I think I need someone to monitor me T^T

waaa, how cool, our chars will finally meet ^^ let the fun begin~ :3

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry I haven't written. You can hit me if you want. Life isn't treating me too well so I'm dropping a lot of RPs. I don't want to drop Prisoners but I really can't write right now. So I'll be taking a breather from it but I will still be keeping it. Please continue without me for a while and I will write when I'm better. If you all can, find a way to gather together with another member so you can interact. I'd suggest the cafeteria because everyone needs to eat but that is only a suggestion. And please post if you haven't been posting. It's not like I'm one to talk but I'd like to see it keep moving.

Thank you all for baring with me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be on YO to clarify any Hamelda issues too.

FatPanda

p.s. Teesie, please mod Rohi if you need so you can post again. I'm sorry I've been stumping you the past while.

I see~ MOD Rohi lol. No it's fine. I'll try to keep this going for u, I hope we all work together to do so. Won't be as fun without you.

we will miss you T^T
i have a question guys..how many replys must we wait before we can post again?i kind of forgot :cuteonion24: sorry ^^' well my reply is almost done, so if no one wants to post before me..can it be my turn again? :)

Me and panda was talking about this and she said that we will go back to 2 pple between each post. I can write mine but I'm not sure if panda actually wante me to mod Rohi...I'll just explain seeing him get off the boat n that's all.

ok cool :) then I'll wait until you post and then i'll post the reply to what Froggy posted :)
my reply will be a little shorter this time, since i can't really write anything more, without moving your char ^^' hope that's okay~

damn. i haven't been writing for so long. i have been busy and forgot to update you guys. orz

you can omit me from the rp. i'm really really really sorry

i have a bad grade and i need to get myself together.

have fuuun though :)

was that message meant for me? O.o if it was, ok, but you'll have to wait a little, since i'm not quite finished ^^'

I'm fine with them shorter posts ^^ Looking forward to it~

D'aw Smexy-tan we'll miss youuu. If you get the chance, please do come back at a later time ^^ Good luck with school :6onion72:

sorry guys, for making you wait so long T^T but i finally posted my reply~ so

you can finally post ^^'
ok cool, cause it's really short compared to others ^^' i tried writing more, but it wasn't like i had something interesting to say, so i just left it out :) i looking forward to your reply too~

- - - Updated - - -

you have fun too~ ^^ we'll miss you! rabbit14

I'm alive ~_______________________,~ hopefully this time I will actually write something... LOL

do you want me to write first or do you have something you want to post already?

*hugs* you're such a sweetie pie that no one would have guessed you were playing such a dark character :p and yeeeeah, it's a slow RP so I think posting when you've got something is fine =_________________=

since you're with

right now, should I make my way over or would you prefer to meet Rohi later? OR we redo pairings and I give up Ayden for Treven TT^TT (not that I don't like Treven but I like Ayden too xDD)

what would you three like? ^^

------------------------------

My darling~ would you still like an eye? If you do then I'll make my way over to you too :p

------------------------------

Not a problem at all. We will miss you but I hope you do better in school ^^ We will just leave your character where he is so if you ever want to come back you've still got your spot. You can just make your way over to whatever is happening and join in :3 That doesn't mean you have to rejoin though xD it's just an option :)

This applies to anyone else who wants to drop out :X I won't be offended if you've got other things to do. I'd just really appreciate if you told me officially foxy3

nice to see you back :3 haha your sister beat you to ayden :p but i'm cool with anything you decide..we can change the partners later on, right?no need to get settled already :) and i'm a sweetie pie? O.o that sounds so cute rabbit13

, for sure~ I'm sorry I'm so inactive though ;.; (I'm too shy to ask someone to mert my chara and like that I don't have what to do... o////o)

Anyway, I'd really love that

thank goodness your back. I would rather u post. It makes things easier

^^" sadly, she did... well we can go with the flow but I just thought things might change so I should throw the option out there :3 anywho, we will see what happens and go from there. And yes you are a sweetie pie xD

my dear, no need to be shy ;3 I'm always available for negotiations, etc. and don't worry about it, I'll make my way over then :) so Aya-chan and Frodog can mingle with each other for a while before I barge in xD

alrighty :D I'm writing but because the two of us are lagging behind on the boat a bit, I half abandoned you T~T It's a little rash and might be weird so if that's a problem, let me know and I'll edit ^^ also, we don't seem to have too many people active so I'm just wondering if you're going to join anyone when you land O_O you have options including but not limited to joining Aya-chan and Frodog, Bel-chan and me, going to do things on your own, or finding one of the other members and asking them if they're going to post :)

Can I possibly get an update on what's happening with you all? ^^ You don't have to post right this instant xD I'd just like to know if you're all okay :p and if you didn't see in my earlier post, anyone who wants to drop is free to :3 (not that I'm telling you to xD just letting you know that you don't have to be afraid of dropping :) )

, thankies ^-^ Don't kill the boy though... Please... (Ifyouevenwereplanningondoingthat)