• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
XD :p idk....who??

i think teesie feeling lonely right now, so he goes to the naughty side of the internet and browsing all kind of good stuff bcz today his uke was mad at him for some reason...so he ended up mas*****ting thinking about his uke's beautiful boy :p

Actually this is all i think about u know heheh

To be or not to be.

I am when I am not. I am not exactly when I am.

To be is just not to be, and not to be is just....BE.

*shrugs* Whoever reads it literally will get

the wrong answer of what I meant.

(changed song and going to be changing it soon) (only 3 more times) (On the third time it'll remain changed for a while)

Mew :3

(Changed my profile music again)

One more change remaining :3

My birthday ends in 4 hours (Thank you all who wished me a happy birthday)

of course YOU wouldn't understand it Tet. Lol. Kidding. ^_^ Plus, I'm fine. Why are you so worried? XP

sorry. I edited it and added on a sentence. Does it have something to do with you?! Yes.

Feel like an outcast wherever I go, like a tumbleweed slowly moving past an area to creep into a crowded one, but never gets noticed and is never wanted around so it keeps on tumblin'. (Changing my videos this one last time)

you make me at ease. You make my pain go away. You fill me with your smoothness. How i love your sensation. Whenever you get inside, I have a weird feeling... but it's okay..because i know it's you. You always give me pleasure...

... Lube.

I have a confession. I never knew that I'd be so into you. You're my high when I'm low. You're my comfort zone when I'm lonely. My light in the darkness. I can't thank you enough for always caring. For being there when no one else could. You make any situation better for me, and I love you for that . Seriously.

I have never been one to have songs dedicated to me. But when you have someone playing love songs and dancing right in front of you, and you know that they really truly love you.......I seriously turn into a shy, blushing Cassy.