Host club madness discussion

Veil

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you are using Sky again?

- - - Updated - - -

you are using Sky again?

I never had a sky... This is my first sky ever >.>

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ukemextreme

• Veil

• firebird

i'll post mine tonight guys. i'm running late for class lol

how about Tama? so we can call you Tama-chan. lol i kid

Ok so here's my character:

Name: Maxwell Kief

Nickname: Maxie

Job: currently working as head secretary for his father until the time comes for him to run the company. (Kief Industries- appliances, cars, boats-big and small- and more secretly--military weapons)

Background: He was expected to be the perfect leader and as such he was trained. But he turned out too perfect and inadvertently distant much to his parents chagrin. Maxie perfected everything he does but only for his self satisfaction, not because he was told to do so. He is generally quiet but when he does speak it is sharp witted and mostly kind. That was the one thing he didn't rid himself of while training to become the perfect heir-his kindness.

Appearance:

Kent_Visual_Novel.jpg

Name: Kin Takashi

Job: 2nd class silver host

Background: started working as a host around age 18, before that he was a drink server for the host club since age 13. he was asked to host at age 18.

Appearence: Dark brunette hair and blue eyes.

Name: Kino Sheridan

Job: architecture student and freelance photographer and artist

Background/history: Kino's parents got divorced right after he was born and his mother lost the custody case to his father thus he spent his childhood in Scotland. He left for Japan when he was around 15, settling down with his mother after he found her (his father had initially refused but gave in). He took up Architecture, much to his father's chagrin, and spent his free days taking in job requests from various people and firms alike to, at least, support him and his mother.

As a person, Kino is a good listener but he oftentimes gets carried away with his emotions that he cusses too much or cries easily. He's unusually quiet but has a hearty laugh. Going to bars and host clubs are his ways to calm himself down when he gets stressed.

Additional information: He can't handle his alcohol and he uses nicotine patches.

Appearance:

bird_by_shel_yang_1.jpg

we have our character profiles here.

Alright I have come up with a plot in the middle of my thoughts so the story below is completely up to how you guys like it but it's what I gathered w/ the character info.

A club known for it's stunningly gorgeous men and know for it's expensive tastes this large one floor building always took on a rare arrangement of guests. Male and Female alike were welcomed in at a low price for platinum casually it was about 300 for just platinum where the gold who pleasured guests paid thousands upon thousands. First timers and first time part goers were asked to start small the platinum stage was well known for getting guests utterly wasted. Silver was known for the repeated guests ones who could afford a little bit more and gold was for the people who could just spend money without a care. Each section surround a large tile floor for dancing and getting really close to their hosts. This was an additional 100 but it was a one time payment for platinum and silver.

Hosts sat in booths that were marked with the color, their outfits adorned with the rank each host could have a relationship with another host or the guests or both so long as it was professional inside. This host club is called The Angel. Guests were suggested to go to Skylar in platinum and Kin in silver, they were Popular hosts in The Angel and were well known for getting started at early ages where most hosts started at 20 at this host club these two were the youngest starters.

On a fateful night the club,had a discounted sale where any person who brought a guest would pay one price for both contenders, the dancing was free and you could get 3 drinks free between the two and the host. It's was The Angels 15th anniversary since they opened. It was a big night any gender was welcome anything could happen.

What's in store for our hosts and guest. Read to find out.

"Skylar in platinum and Kin in silver" Read a little closer. It's in there.

It's the same for both ranks the gold is the only thing it doesn't apply to because it's good and the richest of the absolute rich who spend they days and hours and months in the club go there, but meh. The silver and platinum get this deal, anyway it's in for both.

Any other questions?

Any other questions sirs and ma'ams?

mtreme yeah i am ready to start.

hey guys, i'm highlighting my words with color lol. i get confused during rereading when i don't

is it okay? i'll edit it out later if it's not.

I can't really post sooo.....

Okay I need to make something absolutely clear.

Please try to keep the story line without changing my post drastically.

Lin I hate to ask this but can you redo your post it doesn't follow mine or anyone else's. Part of it does, but I was not aware you were approaching me and fire, try to be just alittle bit more descriptive.

Uke, um hunny the only issue I got is idk who your talking to >.

If you both could change that it would be great so that I know that my post from before Lin and uke didn't just get chopped in half and broke.

chopped in half and broke? umm i had a discussion with firebird about sky having someone come get Maxwell and Miki drinks. I was not sure if that was Kin or some restaurant worker. okay so you did not notice Kin, understood. did anyone notice me?