Host club madness discussion

Veil

This is idea three where we have a host and a first customer, just since there is 3 people there will be an additional host. This is the discussion for this.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
has claimed the first customer so that leaves
and
as the hosts.

If there is anyone else would like to join please do so now so I may edit, as I stated there will be a maximum of 5 people including me. ( those of you who don't care to do math there is one more spot of any additional person) I ask that if you want to join this rather then posting here send me a pm giving me how often your,on and how often you intended to post and that all I ask. ^.^.

Alright fire and Lin if you have any concerns or want to change it then please feel free to post it here.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ukemextreme

• Veil

• firebird

i would like to be paired with firebird's character.

do you guys still need an additional rp-er? i do want to volunteer myself ㅋㅋㅋ

btw, my timezone's GMT 8+. i'm online whenever but usually at around nighttime (bc classes and such).

^^

This is now closed welcome

then Lin wants to host fire >.> that leaves me as a uke host and I think extreme is also a uke >.> um I think we are gonna have one small teensy issue those I'm totally okay with me the aggressive uke

i'm a seke so it doesn't matter (though it's my first time to rp as a definite seme if this were the case) it'll be fine...and fun i guess

The more the merrier I suppose so it really won't be a problem. So I guess that'll be me and

as semes and
and
as ukes, right?

i am waiting for them to get online ukeme. saki and fire c'mon and get online.

I have a fun little idea that came to me in the middle of my class >.> and what I decide is that we can do a 4-way then no one will get any more attention then another.

Since I've never roped a 4 way before this is gonna be new and we will need an order, I will expect anyone who can't post a lot to be the last person in this order, I will also ask that everyone get hit on ie the hosts hit on the hosts and customers and the customers hit on customers and hosts hit on customers (this is a given) now then if you don't like this idea please PITCH an idea and we will discuss this idea.

(

)

Lin >.> as soon as everyone agrees with idea or whatever. >.> I want the story to progress it's why I got the idea for a 4way because the fact that you are wanting to date firebird in the rp makes it unfair since that would make someone a not full seme be one and I'm not gonna do that since I'm the only uke I thought this way would be easier.

After the idea has been approved or discussed then we will go with the plot set up >.> after that characters names and everything else will be done within the rp so to line everything up

-relationship idea

-small plot set up (why the customers came and why the hosts were chose yada yada)

-characters names and host positions.

-rp will start and you may develop your character as you are introduced, and progressively change them. (Pictures should be tagged to your name in you introduction post WHEN the rp starts.

Yea i'm all for Saki's idea for a four way. So if we've got that out of the way let's move on to the second thing on the agenda-small plot set up.

post plot short on why the customers came to host club. just following saki's set up.

It's plot for the whole thing rp beginning to end

It's just small detail like the name of the place, what goes on inside, how much it is and then to the events in the middle like possible wrecks or number giving or meeting outside of the place you know,etc stuff then how we are gonna know when the rp is over.

Well I guess I could provide a plot... from my character's point of view at least.

Hmm, so here's what I got:

Over achiever, workaholic, perfectionist Maxwell Kief found himself in a well-known host club not too far from his office. In all honesty, he only ended up there because he was dragged by his visiting older brother. Unexpectedly, he gained alot from going seeing as he met two amazing hosts and another customer as well. All of them bringing an interesting twist to his rather monochromatic life. Turned out that the workaholic had a playful side not even he knew of.

He somehow finds himself in a somewhat stable relationship with the three men all at the same time. Between work a heavy workload and time for his lovers, his life just got a lot harder.

It's not much but it's clear without being too precise. I don't want to make any assumptions about you characters or their personality traits.

Here is what i am thinking from my character's point of view.

When he is not working at the host club, he is hanging out with the three men above.

hmm.i think we should post our character's profile first then we'll weave our plot from them. whaddaya say?

- - - Updated - - -

hmm.i think we should post our character's profile first then we'll weave our plot from them. whaddaya say?

Hmmm, you know I was worried the plot would have issues if the character was failing.

Well folks. Let's try this fill this form completely.

---------

Name:

Nickname:

Job:

Background/history: (fill this with any and all info you feel you want to make your character.)

Additional information: (this is optional but it's helpful for like tattoos and piercings etc)

Appearance: (photo is okay and a description is okay you may do either or both your choice)

-------------

My character is below

Name: Skylar Fujioka

Nickname: Sky

Job: 2nd class platinum Host

Background: started working as a host when he turned 18, before that he was one of the cooks for the host club he has been at since he was 14, he often took trips out to the floor to deliver food and many women noticed him as did the occasional men that wandered in due to curiosity. Skylar soon was asked to host out on the floor on his 18th birthday.

Additional info: Skylar got 2lip piercings for his 18th birthday as well as a small tattoo on the back of his neck, it was his name written in Japanese kanji. Sky is shy but can occasionally be very persuasive his hosting technique revolves around luring guests in with his shyness and then persuading them in this cute manner to get drunk and spend their money which is why any guest that came to visit got in really cheap.

Appearance:

95d4b04ec9a9cc0d46c0e0dd907a6ec0.jpglarge.png