Bondage Fetish (Uke Needed)

moonlitneko

Well, Aoi can be right out of high school, and he could get a job at the cafe or whatever, and your character can be a more experienced worker at the cafe, and has to take Aoi under his wing and train him how to do everything. And that's all I got so far ^^'

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moonlitneko

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• azuneko

• Ayakashiu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i know i said i'll stick with just one rp, but i found an uke i like and i just couldn't resist xD sorry for constantly changing my mind *sighs* i'm horrible, i know.. well anyway here is my uke~

large.png

Name: Yoshi Sato

Position: Uke

Personality: Happy, warm and innocent person. He is an open book, so he can't hide his feelings or what he's thinking about. Bad at acting or telling lies. Looks much younger, so he gets teased a lot and he hates if people call him cute. Very diligent, he's never late for school and does all his work on time.

so what do you think? :)

I see England!

Looks good, do you have a plot in mind?

why england? :p hmmm..about the plot..what do you think about childhood friends?or best friends in college or something in that direction?

hmmm, that would be an interesting approach, would make make fo an intertaining story. Alright, let me try to think of a summery with that theme as well as a topic and then we'll get started ^^

P.S. The picture you used looks a lot like England/Britain from the shoe Hetalia. I believe it is fanart of him.

• 4 months later...

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel i just remembered this RP and that it never actually started with me and moonlitneko..if i understand correctly, you two didn't start it either right?are you still interested in doing it though? ^^