Bondage Fetish (Uke Needed)

moonlitneko

I am been very much in the mood for bondage, I have been looking for yaoi manga that feature bondage. I do not know why I am been craving it but now I even want to rp it.

So, if there is a willing Uke out there for my bondage fetish Seme, I would appriciate it.

Here is my Seme -

large.jpg

Name: Ryuu Ikayu

Position: Seme

Personality: Cold, withdrawn, and yet seems to get along with people easily. He's also very deceiving at times, for he enjoys making people believe things that were never true. He has a very calculating and intelligent surface, but that all hides his slightly psychotic and sadistic persona. He seems like an entirely different person.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moonlitneko

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• azuneko

• Ayakashiu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i don't mind bondage :) BUT i never rp-ed before, so is that a problem for you??and what kind of uke do you want (do you have anything specific in mind, or is the choice left entirely to your rp partner)?

It's alright if you've never rped before. I myself have never rped yaoi before. I have written a few one-shots (poor, crappy story one-shots) and read manga. But I have never rped yaoi of any sort before.

And I am not looking for anything in particular to the uke, it could be a submissive uke, or one that fights back. Both of which appeal to me, this fetish has just been...bugging me as of late.

Also, do not be surprised with my late replies. You can expect large activity on weekends but other than that, I am busy with college.

If you are up to it, I would not mind you being my uke. If you could kindly provide a profile of the uke, I would gladly make a topic.

Awesome. Here's my uke for your seme :D

niconicosinger.jpg

Name: Laito Kagami

Position: uke

Personality: Sweet, slight out spoken, and is highly friend with all types of people. He's very naive at times, thus causing him to end up with rather indecent people. He is very quick to trust others, as long as they'll be his friend and keep him company. He's extra shy when out in public so much so that he avoids crowded places.

I'm interested in role-playing with you ^-^'. If you're still interested, and wouldn't mind doing more than one roleplay that features bondage, I'd more than merrily take the offer. I'm on almost every day except for Sundays and Mondays, which is soon going to change. I'm on from usually 3:00 p.m-12:00 a.m Eastern Standard Time, and I also make posts early in the morning, around 7:00 a.m. I'm very literate, and my replies are usually rather lengthy, if you don't mind, and I enjoy posts that give you something to work with. I often put in as much effort as the other person tries to put in :) Like I said, I'd love to role-play with you, and I'll patiently await your response ^-^~

I think that Laito will go very well, personality wise, with Ryuu. I will go and make the topic for us to rp in.

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel I am up for multiple rps. Just please put a profile of your Uke and we can get started.

02f3fbf461e990_full.jpg

Name:: Aoi Kaito

Personality:: In general, he is a very...lonesome person. Not associating with people a lot, he's more so one of the people who'd blend in with anyone on the streets, and doesn't really care. Not quite having friends, he works at a popular village cafe, even though he's not quite noticed by some people anyways. Though, he is a nice person when you get to know him, and he is actually quite clever, and can read people like a book...though to him, it doesn't really matter, he just wants a friend, and would want to keep a friend, because he doesn't want to keep being lonely, given that his #1 fear is to be alone, and it's like anxiety every day knowing that nobody wants to even talk to him.

do you have any ideas plot wise? Like, how they meet and such like.

Also, here is the topic

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel Alright, I'll get the topic up and link you here. Also, do you have any ideas plot wise?

well they are in their twenties so how about something like this for a plot...

[oh by the way, i noticed you didn't add the character pics..?]

Plot: College can be a drag and for Laito that is basically more true. Laito has always been your average student with basic grades. Though when noticing his grades slipping he decides to take the risk and cheat on his mid-terms. His one mistake was being seen by none other than Ryuu Ikayu. The male with a wild reputation. In order to keep Ryuu silent, Laito decides to do anything the other tells him to do. Though to what extent will Laito put up with to make sure his secret is safe?

ok i see you have enough partners for your rp, so i'll just do it with someone else :) but i will definitely be checking out both of your threads :)) have fun!

If you want to rp, you can, I've only gotten a reply from two of the three who replied to this. I don't mind multiple rps ^^ Will give me more practice with rping and will also help me make friends on here. So, if you still want to do one, you can give your Uke info and we can get started.

Also, if you have a plot in mind, go ahead and post that as well. If you haven't gotten a plot, I can think up one.

Ohhh, I do like that plot, very detailed. Sounds like a Yaoi manga XD Now, here is an important question, is Laito gay? Or straight, or perhaps bi? This will help with my writing. After this, we can get started.

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel Alright, I guess I could think up a plot....this might take a while.

Laito is gay but very secretive about it. so much that he tries to convince himself he's not at times

-Okay ^-^ That sounds okay to me...I mean, I can try to think of something if you'd like...though I don't really have anything fresh in my mind ^-^'

Well...it can be something along the lines of a boss and employee, a goody-two-shoes and a delinquent, team player and coach, really, anything xD

thank you, but i just started another rp with CutiePie, so i think i'll just stick with that for now..but i like bondage so we could maybe do one rp later?when i get more practice, so i won't mix up my characters and when i think of a cool uke xD

@{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel Well, I don't think the team player/coach one would work for us. Boss/Employee....maybe and the goody-two-shoes/delinquent also interests me. I think we should go with the boss/employee but more along the lines of experienced employee/rookie employee, and one could be the 'goody-two-shoes' while the other is the delinquent. You alright with that?

Alright, that helps a lot. You want a link to the topic? Also, do you want to start the rp or should I?

I understand, it's alright. Just message me when you are up to rp.