~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta fell closer to Cumming and moans very aloud'' ahh ahh Sou-nii, I'm going to cum soon, ahh ahh''

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

"Let go- give yourself to me," Souta encouraged him, sucking even faster and grazing the delicate tip with his front teeth. The tunnel entrance was coming closer and closer...

Swallowing hard and fast, Sou raised his flushed face, licking his lips lavishly as he sat back, massaging his otouto's cock tenderly. "Yum," he said, smacking his lips and running a hand through his hair.

Sou had to laugh at that. As he gently slipped his otouto's cock back into his pants and zipped up the fly, he left his arm around Souta's shoulders, leaning his boyfriend's head against his shoulder. "I think someone's a little hungry here. We'll check out the food stalls next, I promise."

Sou kissed Souta's sweet-smelling hair. "Don't be, baby. It's only natural." Just then their swan boat reached the tunnel exit and a man stepped forward to help hima nd Souta out. Taking his otouto's hand again, Sou led the way down the steps, sniffing the air delicately. "There must be food stalls over on the left," he commented, smiling at his boyfriend. "Now it's your turn to lead the way!"

Souta walked food stalls and one sold Sweet Candy, he walked towards stalls so sold sweet candy and buy three sweet candy, smiled at Sou'' do you want one Sou-nii?''

"Sure, thank you," Sou replied, but then his nose picked up the scent of popcorn. His own stomach grumbled as he tagged Souta over with him. "Let's get some popcorn, too. And look- there's a bench over there that we can sit down at to eat and look at the people who've come here to the fair."

Souta smiled'' sure Sou-nii'' he said walked towards food stalls so sold popcorn with Sou, and start to eat his sweet candy

Sitting down on the benchm Sou took in the atmosphere around them. The fairground was well visisted thaat day, even though it was still srictly a work day. But the sun was shining, the temperature was comfortable and he and Souta were finally acting like a love couple again. Taking his brother's face in his, Sou leaned in to lick the corner of his otouto's mouth, were some stray sugar had got stuck.

"I'm so glad we're spending the day together like this, Souta," he admitted, hugging his boyfriend closer and hoping that Daichi, wherever he was, could see how happy the two of them were.

Souta smiled''yes I agree Sou-nii, and I don't want to ruin the date again, get you jealous again but I have delete Daichi number, so you just know it''

Sou felt a little bad when he heard that. Taking Souta's hand and placing it on his knee, Sou shook his head. "Souta, I don't want you to stop seeing Daichi. I know I'm being complicated, but just listen," he said, taking in a deep breath as he tried to gather his thoughts. Looking into Souta's eyes, he tried again.

"It's like back then with Kouta- i was jealous until I myself understood that there was nothing else going on between the two of you. I know now how you feel about Daichi and even though it might still take a while, I believe that you don't want anything more from him but to be his friend. I don't want you to stop seeing other people just because I'm insecure- we both need other friends. So please, ask Daichi for his number again- I promise I won't make a scene again."

Souta smiled'' thank you Sou-nii, I'm very happy to hear that, I'm going to ask for his number again, And I'm not intressert in Daichi and Daichi are not intressert in me, I shall let you know, he only see me as his friend nothing more''

That was the part Sou was still having trouble believing, but he trusted Souta and knew that with time things would get easier for him. Smiling back at Sou, he kissed his otouto. "Mm- you taste as sweet as you are," he complimented, squashing the popcorn bag and throwing it away. "What do you want to do now, baby?"

"Then what are we waiting for?" Sou wrapped an arm around Souta's waist and left his hand inside his otouto's back pocket, where he could caress Souta's bottom through the fabric of his jeans. The queue to the Ferris Wheel was thankfully short, so the two of them soon stepped into one of the egg-shaped capsules and sat back to enjoy the view as the ride started up again and they began to rise into the air.

Souta enjoy the view very much and smiled'' Wow all people look so small out Sou-nii, don't you think so?''

"Yeah- and look at the parking lot. The cars over there look like toys!" he laughed, but then pointed to the right. "Look! There's Kouta again and he's waving at us with his girlfriend."

Souta waved back at Kouta and Yumina and smiled at Sou'' Sou-nii can we invite Kouta and Yumina for dinner, one of these days?''

"What a lovely idea. Yes, we should. Kouta's become a very good friend to us and I like Yumina, too. You could ask him when they both have time and then I'll cook us something tasty. It's been a while since I've cooked anything special," he realized, becoming a little whistful as he recalled how he used to worry over Souta when his otouto had been younger, always packing in his obentos and making sure that there was always the kind of food on the table that his brother loved to eat most.

Souta smiled" I'm very happy to hear that, I'm going to call Kouta now" he said and called Kouta

Kouta was walking with his girlfriend When his phone vibrate and he took the phone" hello Sou, are the something you want

Souta answer back" yes me and Sou Wonder, there want to eat dinner with us?"

Kouta smiled" sure we Will like that very much, does tomorrow sound good?'

Souta smiled and la his phone away for second, so on Sou" Can Kouta and Yumina come tomorrow Sou-nii?"

So quick? "S-sure," Sou quickly agreed, mentally beginning to make list of al the things he was going to have to buy for the following night right after his afternoon courses. He and Souta were going to have to clean up the house quickly, but he was sure that if they started on time, they'd finish it before the other two arrived.

By the time their Ferris Wheel ride had come to an end, Sou had a well-laid plan in his head already. Turning to his otouto, he waggled his eyebrows comically. "And? Up for a wilder ride on the roller coaster now?"

Souta was finish talking on the phone and smiled at Sou" they are coming around 20:00 PM tomorrow Sou-nii and sure lets ride on roller coaster"