~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sou chuckled, tilting his head so that he could look into his otouto's eyes. "Would you like that? Do you want me to marry you one day, Souta?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled very happy smile" yes i Would love that very much Sou-nii, i have always dreamt about marry you, my dream is coming true, i cant belive it"

"Wait, honey," Sou slowed his otouto down, Inside, he was smiling a million dollar smile- it felt so wonderful to see the open love on his brother's face. It was amazing how much Sou loved his brother and it was a gift that he was so obviously loved as well.

"We're still both very young. And mom and dad always said that it wouldn't be a good idea to get married before you're 20. You still haven't even finished high school yet! I was thinking of getting silver rings as a promise. You know- rings that anyone can see are identical and that mean that we'll wait for each other until we're old enough."

Souta smiled" i understand Souta and i love your idea very much, i cant wait for the day i can marry you, i hope the day come soon"

"I also want to marry you, Souta, but I have to be realistic," Sou slowed him down, even though he didn't want to say the next words. "I'm your first ever real boyfriend. And right now, everything might seem perfect and right, but it could be that one day you come across someone else that you might love even more. I couldn't bare to have to go through a divorce and letting you go. Do you understand what I mean?"

Souta smiled" i understand Sou, dont worry about that and i Would not love anybode Else beside you, you are the only one i love Sou-nii"

Sou kissed his otouto sweetly. "You're still very young, Souta. I want you to start at university first. If things go well, I promise you that I'll propose to you on your 20th birthday- how about that?" he suggested, nuzzling his nose against Souta's small one.

Souta smiled'' sure that's good to me and I'm looking forward to my 20th birthday now very much, I cant wait for the day to come''

Sou laughed out loud, running a hand through his mused hair. It was getting colder outside and Sou didn't want his brother to get a cold. "Come on," he suggested, kissing Souta one last time. "We'd better go inside, shower and go to bed."

As he watched his otouto climb out the chair, Sou felt a pang in his heart. Suddenly two years seemed like a very long time to wait...

(Shall we skip here and go two years in the future? or shall we just continue from here?)

(you're perfect- you read my mind ;-) And how about there be a few problems ahead? Like the have very little time together and there's another guy buzzing around Souta or something. By the way, did I dream it, or did / didn't our characters know that they're not 100 brothers??)

(I think you must dream about it but when you said that, I got idea, what about Souta and Sou was not really brothers but Sou parents found Souta when Sou was only 1 months old and Sou was litter older than Sou and your idea is good too)

Sou loosened the tie around his neck, groaning a little as he massaged the back of his neck. Was it normal to feel so sore all over at 21? And why wasn't Souta running to open the front door for him yet again? Come to think of it, it had been ages since his otouto had been home before him to open the door witha cup of steaming coffee. Sure, his boyfriend was busy with his university courses, but Sou couldn't help but feel a stab or irritation about this development. What about all the years he'd sacrificed his free time to be there for his younger brother?

Stop thinking like this. Souta needs to spend time away from you- he has to have some kind of socil life too, you know. Sou knew that his boyfriend had every right to be out, but still, it hurt. Lately they just hadn't been spending that much time together as he would have nearly liked. And it had been ages since they'd last made love. Dumping his suitcase in the hall of the summer house that had become thie proper home a while back, Sou began to develop a headache when he saw that the answeering machine lamp was flashing. Oh, no. That could only mean that Souta would be getting back very late again. Any bets he's spending time with that guy again, Sou growled, gritting his teeth together as he viciously stabbed the button and crossed his arms, getting angrier and angrier as he heard his boyfriend's message.

Souta was spending time with his new best friend Daichi, so he meet first time he transfer to Todai, He was lucky transfer same school as Sou his boyfriend, thanks to his grades, he was very happy for it but because of that he spend litter time with Sou and come late home, he write message to Sou'' I'm sorry Sou but I'm coming home late today too, I promise help Daichi with his school work, love you, see you when I'm coming home'' he send the message and walked with Daichi towards Daichi house

"Yeah right- I'm pretty sure you're only helping that bastard with his "schoolwork"," Sou said sarcastically, deleting the message and ripping the chord right out the wall. Would Souta cheat on him? Probably not...or would he? Would Sou even notice it if his boyfriend were having sexual activities with another guy? Souta was never around anymore for Sou to know.

Depressed, he ignored the fridge and went straight towards the liquor cupboard. Pulling down a bottle of scotch and pouring some into a glass, Sou threw himself down on the back porch. Usually watching the ocean calmed him down, but that night, it didn't work. He was too fired up and unwanted images began to fill his head: Souta and Daichi, what the two of them were "really" doing, how Souta was laughing at him behind his back because Sou was so trusting and stupid.

If only, Sou sighed inwardly, dejectedly looking at his glass. Two years before, his brother had been so in love with him, but where had all that love gone to now?

Souta was finish help Daichi with his school work and walked out of Daichi house, said good bye to Daichi and walked towards home, he and Sou live in summer house now, they moved to summer house before Souta entered Todai, Souta was now home, he open the door, walked in and closed the door, called on Sou'' Sou-nii I'm home, where are you?''

Sou stumbled into the living room from the back porch. He was quite drunk and needed to lean agaist the wall to prevent from tumbling over. "And?" he asked, smiling, but it was obviously fake. "Have you finished sssspreading your legssss for that sssson of a bi***?" he slurred, his language strange from the alcohol.

Souta start crying for litter bit'' why are you doing this Sou-nii? I don't love Daichi at all he is only my best friend nothing more, didn't I tell you two years ago at the person I only love is you, nobody else, I really meant that, have you forget about that, I worked hard for to enter same school as you, so I can be with you more and here is you complete drunk and tell me I'm spreading my legs for Daichi when I'm only do that for you, I would never cheat on you, how could you think about me like that, I hate you Sou-nii'' he said run towards his room, open the door, walked in and closed the door, la himself down on bed crying very hard

"Yeah right, you studied hard for me, THAT'S the biggest lie here!!" Sou bellowed after his otouto as he fled from the room. Smashing his drinking glass against the wall so that it shattered, Sou continued to shout at the top of his voice, where Souta probably could hear him very well from his bedroom.

"Spread your legs for me? HA! Don't make me laugh! We haven't had sex in MONTHS! Because you're always with that Daichi bastard. If you loved me as much as you said you did, you'd be home more often and not with him. And you know what? I HATE YOU TOO!!" Swearing as he trod on a piece of glass and cut himself, Sou snatched up his leather jacket and slammed the front door- he wanted to get away from the house and his boyfriend right then.

Souta raise himself up from bed, walked towards door, open the door, walked out of his room, towards front door, walked out of house towards Sou, he took Sou hand and cried very hard'' I'm sorry Sou-nii for everything, you have right I should come home often and not late, I should not spend so much time with Daichi when is you I love, I should make love to you often, I promise from today at I shall spend more time with you and not Daichi, Please believe me Sou-nii''

But Sou was too cross right then and angrily shook his boyfriend off. "Leave me alone with your promises. I'm so sick of this, Souta. I tried to recall the last time we even had a date and I can't remember. I stopped spending time with Masoto because of the way he treated you and you dropped Kouta when you started at Todai, even though he was a nice guy. Ever since you met Daichi, you only have eyes for him. I'm sick of being second place. Leave me alone- I don't want to see you right now," he repeated tiredly, but returned to the house, glad he hadn't got into his car now that he was so drunk.

Souta walked in the house after Sou, so sad on Sou'' are you going to break up with me Sou-nii?'' hope Sou would say no

Sou groaned, covering his eyes. "Of course not, Souta. I'm so in love with you- that's why the distance between us hurts me so much. It would kill me if we broke up and I had to lose you to that Daichi moron. But please understand- right now I feeel very unhappy and will probably say harmful things to you. We'll talk tomorrow, over?" he sighed.