~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

The waves were getting bigger and bigger, but Sou let them all pass. He wanted to ride a really tall wave and make Souta feel proud of him. Finally seeing the opportunity to, he bumped his knuckles against his otouto's. "Watch...and learn," he chuckled, paddling so that he had turned the board around to face the beach. Feeling how the wave was lifting the ocean up beneath him, he paddled even faster and then jumped up.

Holding his arms out, Sou shifted his balance and began to turn the nose of his board diagonally. He was moving faster then and he ducked a little as the wave curved over him and he entered the tunnel of water. Stretching his right hand out to skim along the surface of the wave, he whooped when he maintained his surfboard steady and shot out the wave, grinning broadly as he executed a neat trick. He really hoped his boyfriend had been watching.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Souta smiled and so how amasing Sou surfer, he was really proud Of Sou" good work Sou-nii, you are the best surfer, I'm cheering on you"

Souta stand on his board and start to ride on waves, he jumped and took salto land on Board again, continue ride on waves

Souta smiled and surf towards Sou, stopped and sat himself down on board beside Sou''thank you very much Sou-nii, I have train long time on that trick, I'm very happy at you like it''

Sou leaned over to kiss his otouto. With the smell of the salty ocean, the sunshine, cool water and smell of summer all around him, he felt relaxed and content. "I love you," he breathed, nuzzling his nose against Souta's. He wanted to suntan a while, but that night, under the stars, he and Souta would...he smiled at the idea forming itself in his hair.

"Yeah, let's," Sou agreed, helping Souta to turn around. Waiting until the next wave came, Sou lay back on his stomach and let the water carry him back to the shore. Stretching out on his back on his beach towel, he closed his eyes and smiled back up at the sun, soaking up the summer day. "You okay, Souta?"

Sou turned his head to look at his otouto. "I want you to always feel comfortable with me, Souta. I really missed you last night," he admitted, but then turned a little red. "Wait- don't get me wrong. It's not that I only wanted to make love to you- I did. But...I...well- I just want you to always be near me. I was anxious something would happen to you," he said, entwining Souta's fingers with his.

Souta giggled" you are so Cute Sou-nii, I'm always going to be beside Of you No matter what Would happend in near future and nothing can sepreate us, not aunt Victoria and Makoto, We are going to move out Of our parents house and move here where we are more safe"

Souta smiled" I want to go to same university as you, and I have good grade so I think is good chances for that, and about Kouta I'm not sure but I think he have plans to go to Sumika university the school not so far from your school"

Sou squeezed his brother's hand. "As long as you're alright with that. Living here actually isn't such a bad idea- we'd be far away from the neighbors that know us and have more space and time for ourselves. I'll start organizing the move from our house here this weekend."

He gazed out in front of him. "I just keep fearing atht Aunt Victoria might be up to something, though," he admitted, bitinng his lip nervously.

Sou put an arm around his otouto's shoulders, shifting closer to him so that he could kiss Souta's cheek. "I'll defend you against any harm, baby," he promised nuzzling his nose against hs brother's. "I love you so much and I want you to feel safe when you're with me. Together we can make it together," he murmured, leaning closer and beginning to kiss Souta.

Sou pulled Souta closer, enjoying the moment. His heart beated faster, glad that no cell phones were ringing, there were no appointments and best of all, no family members or friends to annoy them.

Sou would have preferred to have stayed out there listening to the waves crashing against the beach, but he nodded, standing up. They had the rest of the weekend to enjoy surfing and sunning themselves. Reaching out, he held his hand out to Souta. "Sure- let's fetch some blankets and sit outside on the back porch."

Kicking the white sand as they returned to the house, Sou gestured for Souta to sit down by himself. Hurrying upstairs to fetch some blankets, he made a detour to the kitchen and making himself and his otouto some hot chocolate, served it to Souta as he sat down beside him to watch the ocean, his skin tingling as thoughts of the coming night filled his mind.

Souta start to drink his hot chocolate and smiled'' this are very romantic, only us two watch the ocean and nobody is disturb us'' he said and lean his head down on Sou shoulder

Sou hugged his otouto proudly. Yeah, the moment really was romantic. And being Souta's first real boyfriend, Sou swore that he would create many more romantic moments for his brother.

Kissing Souta's dark hair, Sou murmured "This is only the beginning..."