• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• Ayakashiu

• Doctor Kay

• shio

Here you go then

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... when
first turned up at my rock climbing sessions we seemed to get along rly well...a couple of months later I somehow gave myself the vague idea that I could ask her out...but I'd never had a girlfriend before and didn't even slightly know what to do, plus I wasn't very confident since I've never seen myself as attractive to women!! After a couple of weeks hesitating I finally plucked up the courage to ask, but then she caught a cold that week and didn't turn up!! So the next week I just said "Did you..err...want to try going out?", she said "Ok then" and it's just gone from there!! And sorry for rambling on!

hehe well it takes a lot of courage to ask someone out!so good job Kay :6onion72: but you really liked her a long time, before you asked her out, didn't you? ^^ that's so niceeee :cuteonion41: what about you Nyuchanxx, did you like him before he asked you out too? :)

Nuuu she's gone offline! I'm not even sure, she finds it awkward talking about "us" so we don't discuss it often! But I think we're closer now that she's related me to Yaoi!

- - - Updated - - -

And I didn't ask

for advice, I was just checking that you didn't already have a boyfriend! XD

Well typical me!! As oblivious as ever I never even noticed he liked me until he said!! Bit to be perfectly honest it never really crossed my mind...I liked him a lot but it never occored to me that I might like him as more than a friend...ohh my gosh I am oblivious to these things!!!

oh, sorry for asking then -.-' i'm really curious so i ask a lot of questions..well if you don't want to talk about something Nyuchanxx, just say it :) and who's badwolf97? O.o your friend?

Ohh sowwiiee darling I hadn't gone my internet had died!!! Bk now!! Well saying thayt o think I am gonna go to sleep now but to what you said yes!!! I think you are right...and leaving no wish so I Dont have to get too embaressed!!!:hamtaro-005 (5):

Aww that was so sweet!! I didn't even realise I might like you more than just a friend either until it twigged that I had the chance to ask you out...I was also a little hesitant since there's a 2 year age gap between us...but I've brought that up a few times and she doesn't seem bothered!

Its ok u can discuss with Kay lol... If it bothered me that much I would say a thing!!! But yes badwolf is one of my friends who climbs with us!!!

loooool

why didn't you go to bed if you were so tired?? xD and i saw you guys started an rp together..nice :6onion72: i envy you..

It's my first one so I apologize if it's a bit rubbish haha! But it's straight and not Yaoi...sorry but I don't feel confident enough to try a Yaoi one yet! :hamtaro-005 (15):

Wow, we've gone quite far off-topic here XD

Awesome! And I've been worried about this for a while, but does reading Yaoi make me homosexual? I sure hope it doesn't!! yoyo6

there are boys, but not a lot, compared to the girls :p and of course it doesn't!if you want to be with other boys, then you're homosexual..and you have a girlfriend so you would be bi then :)

Hnag on...if my girlfriend is into Yaoi, then does that mean she's interested in homosexual guys and not straight guys??

ohh gee thanks

@~@ ohh dear do we have to go through this conversation haha!!!
lol welcome to the random discussion going on over here!!!

ummm.....right....well youll get used to this place its amazing...and i would be careful you will start a war!!!