You have to present your masterpiece,

which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret "Le Ciel",

so show us your imagination!

.:: Rules ::.

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+.

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

.:: Prizes ::.

2,000 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop

.:: Deadline ::.

Starts -> 01.02.2014

Ends -> 28.02.2014

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KYOKO

• Everlynn

• FatPanda

• firebird

Word count: About 420

Mon Ciel

Sightless eyes looked wistfully up at what he assumed was the sky. He allowed himself to feel the comforting breeze blowing in the open flower field. He could hear the sound of birds chirping in the overhead tree providing him with shade as he lied motionlessly on the dark gray blanket. There weren't many who would realize that the beautiful dark gray of his eyes was just that..beautiful. They provided him with not even the slightest sensation of sight, be it colored or black and white. One could only imagine how the world appeared to him through sightless eyes.

He did not pity himself or require it from anyone else. Pity was something he reached out towards all those who had the ability to see yet still remained blind to the truly important things. Lacking sight didn't mean that he lacked the ability to see. In fact, he saw quite well. As a matter of fact, he saw better than most humans. He saw the state of the world in its ugliest forms...greed, selfishness, destruction, those were the things he saw. But that was not to say he did not see beautiful things as well. Take for instance the sky.

Oh the sky, the most beautiful thing that this cursed Earth had. It was its redeeming quality. The way it changed shades according to the time of day, the feel of its light on his skin and the most beautiful part was its inviting ever azure color..its soft touch. He sighed contently as soft footsteps in the grass could be heard coming towards him.

He was not delusional, he did know what the sky felt like, he touched everyday. He knew for a fact that it had the loveliest smile the gentlest heart.

A soft voice took him out if his daydreaming "Love, what are you doing lying so carelessly out here?"He turned a loving gaze to the direction in which the voice came from.

His French accent thick with love he replied, "Thinking of you of course...mon Ciel"

His husband laughed pleasantly, the sound reaching his heart and warming his soul. "Come on love, let's go inside"

He took up his red-tipped cane and walked alongside his husband back to their house.

He smiled as he looked at the sky beside him. He knew he wasn't mad to say that the sky was beautiful because the man beside him was his sky and his heart was one of gold. He considered himself luckier than most men, after all, he knew the sky personally.

Mon Ciel.

Word Count: 597

His Eyes Shine Bright Like Those Stars At Twilight

It was day 25 into the year of the wooden horse.

Jace carefully ran up to the attic, balancing a picnic basket in one arm and a pitcher of iced tea in the other. He awkwardly checked his watch for the time and let out a relieved sigh; he still had more than an hour to go.

The attic to Jace’s apartment was not as spacious as his study. Nonetheless, he had mounted his Newtonian telescope in the middle of the room by the divan window and put up a large corkboard full of printouts of astronomy journals to his left; Jace was an astronomical geek after all.

Sitting down on an area where the moon directly casted its light through the open window, he set down the basket and pitcher and tried to remember David’s expression when he first showed him the room. The younger man’s eyes sparkled and although he was not fond of planets and other heavenly objects unlike the other, it delighted Jace to know that, at the very least, David wanted to show his support to one of his hobbies. “I’m very lucky to have you,” Jace had told him when David was looking through the pictures of Neptune posted on his corkboard. The younger man looked over his shoulder and grinned at his dreamy boyfriend. “It’s as if your birth star matched us up, yes?

The older man had blushed; David pecked the corner of his lips.

His doorbell rang and Jace finally snapped out from his reverie. After running back down two flights of stairs, the man greeted his lover with a big smile on his face.

You’re here early,” he said, leading the younger man into the house.

David stretched and yawned, falling to a step behind Jace. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his palm and shrugged. “But you told me to come...even though I don’t know why...at 5 AM...

Jace looked back, winked, and raised a finger to his lips. He held David’s hand and excitedly pulled him to his sanctuary. The younger man chuckled. Like a little kid having his first ice cream.

When they reached the attic, the older man playfully pushed his lover towards the window. “Look up,” he said. David did but was unsure what to look at. Soon after, he found Jace leaning in beside him, a finger up and pointing at two stars distant from each other.

That’s Venus...and that there, near the moon, is Saturn.

Impressive, David had thought and was about to tell Jace when he noticed him grinning up at the sky, eyes shining bright like the stars – no, the planets – he had identified. The younger man wondered, then, what he had liked about this man. This man who had no interest in sports unlike him. Who cared for his telescope more than his health. A man who found ways to blab about the universe in a conversation which has nothing to do with it.

But Jace thought about him as much as he thought about stargazing.

He realized, right then and there, that their love was like the twilight sky before them. He was the night sky and Jace was daylight, slowly creeping up to his core – to his heart. They were different but he had loved him – no less than his love for peanut butter and jelly.

Jace?

Hmm?

Smiling widely, David slowly held Jace’s chin and tilted his head slightly before leaning in to kiss him...just in time the sun’s first rays showed up and filled the once dark sky.

I love you.

Word count: On the dot 600 words.

Flying Man

Icarus had always wanted to fly. Not in a plane, or in a zeppelin or with a parachute. He wanted to fly the true way - the way that birds did - without mechanics or contrived, bloated devices. He’d wished upon every shooting star, every birthday candle that one day he would sprout wings and be able to soar. Sadly, reality was not like a fairy tale, but, he was never deterred from his dream and would do anything to achieve it. Including hare-brained schemes.

They’d started when he was sixteen and decided to make a pair of wings in his Technology class at high school. The wings had been made of feathers, wax and a lightweight metal frame, not entirely unlike the wings that had been crafted for his namesake in Greek legend. His teachers had been amazed with the diligence with which he had built the wings, but had quickly turned to worry when he tried to jump off the school roof to try them out. Luckily, he was caught before that’d happened, but this became the first in a long stream of plans to try and achieve his dream.

One time, he’d tried to lift his body with balloons, but they didn’t even lift him a centimetre before the air drained from them. Another time, he’d tried to make a jetpack, but almost burnt his house down with the fuel. Every time he tried, he would fail. But, every time he failed, he would get up and try something else.

A year ago, he’d gotten the idea of a wing-suit and for a week after had meticulously sewn together pieces of latex, fabric and rubber to make it, having little to no funds to buy one of his own. For such a reason he had also chosen the location, a large flat field with a large hill in the middle of it from where he would jump.

He took a deep breath, savouring the taste of the summer air.

“It’ll work, today, it’ll really work. I can feel it.”

With a final look up at the cerulean sky he adored so much, he started his run-up, sprinting on his long legs towards the edge of the hill. The wing-suit made it awkward, but he kept going and going until finally he hit the edge and jumped, spreading his arms to open the flaps. His eyes closed, in anticipation of meeting the wind.

He hadn’t expected to be met with the feeling of a human body.

He opened his eyes and gasped when he saw that he had fallen and, worse yet, on a man. The man was unconscious, his eyes closed, so Icarus patted him on the face in hopes of awakening him.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t meant to hit you.” He apologized, over and over.

Slowly, he came around and as he opened his eyes Icarus saw something incredible. The man’s eyes were a mirror image of the blue sky, azure and bright. In his shock, he hadn’t noticed him speak.

“Learn how to steer that thing.” He said.

When he’d heard the man’s comment, Icarus blushed, knowing he’d been staring. The man laughed at his nervous actions, which caused Icarus to laugh also.

He chuckled to himself. It had been his most laughable failure, but as his lover, Ciel, the sky-eyed man, snuggled into his side as they lay in their shared bed. He couldn’t help but feel that it was also his greatest success.

“What are you laughing about, Icarus?” Ciel asked.

“Oh nothing.” Icarus responded, cuddling more.

My beautiful Sky.

UNDER THE BLUE'S MERCY

Words: 600

“Have you thought about what uncle’s said? I mean about marriage” Mario suddenly asks me.

“Nah, it’s not necessary. I’m not in the mood to settle down anytime soon. Still gotta do a lot of thing and have some fun of my own”

“Just like you, huh”

“How about you? How’s Eirene and...hm, oh who’s your son’s name?”

“Uh... How do you know my wife’s? And Son?

“Your Dad. He called me last Christmass and said that about you”

“I see... He’s Dicky, my son. And well, Eirene is doing good as well”

He’s a bit stuttering.

Mario is my cousin from my Dad’s part. He was apparently staying in my house during his college days in Yogyakarta. We’re so close and... love each other in secret. We had a very beautiful day back then. Always together... Always...

But soon after his graduation from the college 5 years ago, he went to Surabaya for work. At first, I was very sad and felt so lost about it. But then he convinced me that he will always love me and sent me email, also call me during his time there. I was convinced. After that, he went to Surabaya and we still have some comunication through email and phone everyday.

However, by 2 years latter he suddenly married a Priest’s daughter named Eirene. Even they’re having a son named Dicky right after.

I just felt so broken and lost in sorrow. I was starting to hate him and despise him. I deleted his email also his number phone and changed mine so we would lost contact.

From that moment, i was learning to forget him and everything about us in the past. It was really hard times. But i did try my best to move on.

Until this morning, when i was having a cup of coffee in the terrace, he suddenly back to Yogyakarta and appear right in front my door. I was very shaken and felt my heart’s throbbing.

“Hey Dan, you know what? Even after this all years, i’m still in love with you. And...”

“Oh. Shut it.”

“I’m serious. I never forget you even for a second. And i’m so sorry.. very sorry for hurt you. I have no choice. I...”

“Quit it, Mar.. Please”

“No! Listen! Please. You have to listen my reason of married her”

“......5 minutes. Speak”

“My Mom.. Her life’s not gonna last any longer. She has cancer since 4 years ago. And The last thing she asks me, is a child... my child.. I want to reject it but.. God, i can't, not in this condition of her”

He looks so desperate and lost... I feel so uncertain... I don’t know how to react. But then deeply in my heart, I slowly understand his reason, even it’s still painful.

And i’m thinking...

If i were in his shoes, i’d be doing the same. Probably.

Then.. Does it mean i forgive him?

We both sitting silently... Looking the blue sky from the terrace. Let our mind flying by the beauty of the blues. The same blue sky from those times.

He take my hand and hold it... Hold it dearly...

“Hey Dan.. if only we can back to those times. When we can love each other without knowing the hardship and... no these successor bullshit...”

We look each other after. I can feel his deep longing gaze towards me. I love his gaze. It makes me feel so loved.. Yeah, so loved.

He slowly move his head forward and kisses me on the lips.

So soft.. Makes my head spinning...

I feel so lost to this pleasure and it leads me to tears...

How i’m longing for his touch...

We both drown in the pleasure.. under The Blue’s Mercy...

• 2 weeks later...

Word count: 600 *phew*

One Sunday Morning

Brent smiled at Trevor when his boyfriend turned his head to look at him with wide eyes. “Are you ready?” he asked gently, carefully lowering the blue sunglasses on Trevor’s nose. “Ready,” Trevor reassured him, gripping the harness tightly. “Here we go- keep your eyes open,” Brent reminded and then, taking a hold of his own harness strings, began to run down the gentle slope of the mountain, steadily gathering speed. He could feel the pull coming from the wing of his paraglider. He heard Trevor gulp in and leaned forward as the wind beneath them picked them up and swept them into the air, leaving them airborne. “Relax, baby- you’re perfectly safe.”

The thrill of floating once again took a hold of him and Brent laughed, steering the wing by shifting his weight, taking him and his boyfriend further away from the mountain and towards the glittering Atlantic Ocean. The green, partly rocky, in other parts lush green and tree splattered mountain built a beautiful backdrop on the one side, the seemingly endless ocean stretching out to greet the rising sun on the other. The wind rustled through his and Trevor’s brown hair and for an instance, Brent closed his eyes to take in his lover’s enthralled cries. Hearing his name, Brent opened his eyes again, slipping a hand between Trevor’s fingers. “And? Did I promise you too much?”

Trevor wasn’t able to speak. It was exhilarating- he had never expected Brent to ever take him gliding with him and had also never believed he would feel so free, so light, so at peace with himself, so weightless. Spying down between his uselessly dangling legs, he squeezed his lover’s fingers tightly. “Brent, it’s as if the sky is carrying me on invisible hands,” he whispered, forced to shout this out so that Brent could hear him. “Sure it is, angel,” came the tender reply and Trevor felt his eyes prick.

Brent gently made Trevor lean back against him in his separate harness, wanting to offer him the most of the experience. A flock of seagulls flew close by them as they soared in a wide oval arc over the Atlantic. Trevor reached his hand out, seeming to want to touch the iridescent sky. Lining himself against the wind, Brent flared the wing, slowing him and Trevor down as they came to perfect stop on the golden beach sand. Bending his knees, Brent kept on running, letting out a whoop of exhilaration. Waving at his sister to bring the wheelchair closer, he gently let his boyfriend’s harness down onto the sand “I’m going to put you down now, okay babe?” But it was when he turned Trevor around with a flushed, happy smile that he saw that his boyfriend was crying.

“That was so beautiful,” Trevor wept as Brent wrapped his arms around him and kissed his tears away. He sniffled, touching Brent’s face. “I felt almost normal again. As if I could do anything I set my mind to do…like it used to be between us before my accident.”

Brent lovingly kissed him as his sister rolled the wheelchair right up to where they had come to a stop. “Trev, you will be able to walk again. It’s going to be a long and hard path, but we’ll roll and then walk it together. And, when you can stand by yourself, I’ll take you paragliding again and together we can touch the sky once more.”

Further tears spilled out Trevor’s emotional eyes. “You promise?”

Brent kissed him again sweetly. “I promise to give you the sky.”

• 2 weeks later...

600 words. :D 'YOU BELONG UP THERE'

Hugo glanced around the room, all the faces around him tear-stained and full of sorrow. Everyone clad in black, one could understand that it was a funeral. He always felt uncomfortable around sad people but he was sad too, his eyes teary. He couldn’t cry, not in front of all these people. He wasn’t just a friend who’d died...but a lover.

‘...it’s my fault; it’s my entire fault...’ Hugo thought throughout the whole ceremony, when Andou’s casket was covered in dirt, even when the ceremony ended.

He walked back home, the gloomy weather resonating with his mood. Silently the pitter patter of raindrops sounded then increased.

Hugo recalled the last time he heard Andou’s voice. They were meant to catch the latest movie; Andou was on the way to their house when he was caught in a car accident. Now, neither the latest movies nor anything could change Hugo’s wish to see Andou one more time.

Closing the door to his apartment behind him, he leaned on the door and sank to the floor. Hugging his knees, he cried to his heart’s content, not even bothering to turn on the lights.

“What’s this? Why’re you crying?” a cheerful deep voice asked. Hugo gasped, looking up; only one person had that voice: Andou. Thinking his eyes were playing tricks on him, Hugo quickly switched on the lights, looking at the person in front of him, surprised.

“...hmm? Why do you look so shocked Hugo? And why’re you crying?” Andou asked, wiping the tears off Hugo’s face. He pulled Hugo in a hug, oblivious of the fact that he was dripping wet. He was warm but there was no heartbeat...

He pushed Andou away, confused and over-reacting. “I’m mourning you dammit! You’re supposed to be dead, what the hell are you doing here?!” he shouted, his voice shaky. Though surprised, he was happy he could see Andou again.

“Ha-ha, that’s a funny story, you see I woke up on the road then there was this bright light, I wanted to follow it but I had a feeling I’d forgotten something very important, I couldn’t go without finding out what...” Andou said, a goofy smile on his face, scratching the back of his head.

Andou was always a comedian, even in death. The story itself was very comical but instead of laughing, Hugo cried.

“...stupid...” Hugo said, covering his face as he cried. Andou, as the obvious thing to do, hugged Hugo again comforting him.

“We’ve been given another chance Hugo. One more time is what you asked for, and one more time is what you’ll get.” Andou said, pulling Hugo for a passionate kiss, one meant for lovers.

If it was one more night, Hugo didn’t mind spending it this way. He was given a second chance to feel Andou one more time, he couldn’t waste it.

“Can you remember now?” Hugo asked walking to Andou’s grave in the cemetery the next morning. Gazing at his grave, Hugo wondered if Andou was meant to stay with him, even after death. He wished that. He was lost in his thoughts.

“I remember I was going to tell you something...” Andou said standing behind Hugo, fading away.

“...what?” Hugo asked, not bothering to turn.

“It’s not your fault...I love you.” Andou said, his voice trailing away.

Hugo was glad Andou didn’t blame him. “Andou, I...” he said turning on his heel, no one was there but him. A tear rolled down his cheek as he looked up at the sky.

“I guess you belong up there...Andou.” Hugo said; a sad smile on his face.

Word count: 597

Le Ciel

Le ciel, it is probably one of the few words that I managed to nail down in French class. It is the word that symbolises the vast beauty that I admire the most…the sky. The sky has always been something that draws me in powerfully. It is somehow mystifying. The way its colour changes as you look further and further onto it. How it starts off as a beautiful deep blue and slowly fades into a light, paler shade. The fact that it is limitless, that it is merely a small dot that connects to the vast unknown galaxy. The different shades of beauty it transforms into with every ticking time. The sky that had linked me…to you.

You were curious at first, finding it odd that a man could love a sky so much and it was because of that curiosity it had brought us closer. Slowly I drew you into the world I admired. I would show you the different shades of the sky, always catching it at its glorious moments. Your eyes which were confused at first changed into that of wonder, entranced by the sky’s beauty. We would always be together at the park to gaze at the sky, occasionally having small chats and then silence. We would just hold each other’s hand in the calm serene silence between us. It was all the little things that counted between us.

Whenever we gaze at the sky, I would just unconsciously mutter the words, “Ah…le ciel…si magnifique…” with a look of wonder. You would always laugh at me being “frenchy” as you’d put it since I was bad in French. Given the chance, I would even claim that the sea was merely a copy of the sky, a mirror reflecting the original. Despite me being corny and weird, you never left my side. However, I never meant to leave your side. I never meant to get caught in the accident which robbed me from you…

Life from then on changed for you, you were lost, refusing reality. Every night you would hopelessly cry yourself to sleep, calling for my name. I would be at the side screaming, yelling for you to hear me, but I knew you could never hear my voice. I could only float around you aimlessly, watching over you. Watching you wandering in the park and staring into space only pained me even more. It seems that the guilt of leaving you has shackled me to the earth, unable to pass on. Months passed and you’d just grow thinner and deathly pale. Everyone had somehow given up on you except for one man, our best friend, Dustin. He never stopped, he kept pushing you, forcing you to stand back up to reality and accept it. I would also be at the side, saying words of encouragement, hoping that it would help in any way possible. Reality is harsh but escaping from it is harsher.

After getting back on track with life, you came to the park once more accompanied by Dustin. You were no longer skinny and had colour on your face. Staring at park, you said to the air, “I won’t be sad anymore. Even though you are not here anymore, we still have the sky that connects us to each other. I love you…Blake…”

“Jayden…” His name escaped my lips. As though he had heard me, he turned to my direction. He stared straight at me and gazed at the sky, smiling, he said, “Ah…le ciel…si magnifique…” I laughed and turned away, leaving to join the sky.

Joining.....

Blue sky, I'll love you always....

"l think it's time to go back to study, Maokun... "

The handsome man who sits next to me speaks out with his serious voice.

What?? Am l dreaming? Or is he crazy?

Here l am on the top of this Japanese showbiz, everyone knows and loves me and l still wanna walk on my own way but why he wants me to stop and leave everything like this????

l stand up immediately and start to answer but now his hand is covering my mouth.

"Do you think l feel happy when l see others hug or kiss you, huh?

Day by day you come back with wounds and bruises like this, do you think l haven't noticed that?

Only high school certificate isn't enough for you to live my life in this real wild world, trust me.

And it's my last time to tell you like this Maokun.

Education is a candle that light your mind and shine your future.

The showbiz is just the fantasy world... You are still young and energetic to learn new things.

Well, l don't want you to be careless while being famous. But life is so short, you know.

No pain, no gain as you always hear that from me.

l don't want you to be sad when it's too late to start your school life!"

l don't know why l can't stop my tears. ls Daichan worried about my future?

Why he never says anything before?

6 years for me in this entertainment business that brought him into my life.

But now he wanna pushes me away, l'm confused.

And now, he holds me so tight and says.

"Just 4 years, only 4 years ok? l will be here and waiting for you until you succeed and come back to me. Look up to the blue sky when you are weak, I'll always stare at you and cheer you up right there."

Then he kisses the ring he gave me on my left ring man before he walks out and closes the door.

I feel so empty...

Should l follow his suggestion?

Or if l'm still too stubborn to be like this, l must lose him forever.

l am caught in the middle now. So please help me, God.

l really don't know what to choose...

l try to climb up to the top myself and it's time to step down to the ground..

Reputation is only illusion, just like this??

l feel how much Daichan's tried to raise me up.

l begin to realize that....

Alright, I decide what to do from now on......

Mode : @_@

Dedicated to :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

>_

Everyone's stories are so beautiful~

onion13 rethinking about entering...

haha I hadn't planned on entering at first but I was so inspired by the theme that I had to write and ended up overwriting at 2575 words XDDDD I exceeded word limit like... 4-fold O.O

curses you word limit T^To

Apologies, I've cut it down but now I don't know how well it fits the theme onion9

It was so hard :Red_fox4:

so.. to anyone who cares: I'm going to shamelessly ask you to read the

because it's a slightly better read :Red_fox11:

err... I talk too much XD

here is my 598 word summary XD

~Fourth Day~

Staring at the night sky, I recount the past few months of pure bliss.

I met Darren three months ago when I threw up on his car. Looking down, I had no idea he and his friend got out until someone asked if I was alright. I was shocked when I looked up to find a gorgeous hunk staring back. The conversation was brief, consisting mostly of my insistence we exchanged numbers so I could pay for cleaning and his resistance to my efforts. I was looking for an excuse to see this perfect man again. Luckily, I succeeded with a bit of help from his red-headed friend.

Darren turned out to be a total sweetheart. After the fifth meeting, I confessed my feelings and he agreed to date me. We ate together every evening and then went to my place to count the stars. He never stayed the night though, having to wake early for work the next day. Still, I felt like I was floating on air. That is, until a few days ago.

We were counting the stars like usual when the door flung open. The intruder yelled in a furious voice, “How dare you touch my husband?” I received a hard slap across my cheek. I held the burning flesh and hid behind my boyfriend. What I hadn’t expected was for Darren to push me away.

“I don’t know how I ended up here.”

The lie caught me off guard. We’d spent two whole months together and yet he was denying all relation to me. Not only had he not defended me but he didn’t even look at me as he left. My face burned and I fell into a curl on my bed, bawling my eyes out for the next three days. The stars in the sky seemed to mock me, fading away like my love had done. If only I had known, maybe I wouldn’t have had my heart broken. No, perhaps I did know. I'd just simply refused to see. Not once had he told me he loved me.

It’s the fourth day I mourn for myself. I’ve made my decision to move on, but I cannot do it the way most people do. The sun is about to rise in the pale blue sky, no longer the night sky that reminded me of him. I hope for the existence of an afterlife as my foot raises itself over the balcony fence and I take a step, jumping off. The grey solid approaches me, and then I close my eyes to darkness.

I open my eyes a jar, just a slight slit. What hovers over me is a bright blue sky flashing red and blue signalling it was all over. Someone is calling out to me, the heavenly voice of the man who’d asked if I was alright that night. Darren. My eyes close again and I want to rub them awake. I try to move my arm but my body doesn’t budge.

Someone leans over me, calling out my name. I open my eyes, wanting to see the man. I can only see a paramedic beside me, framed by the blue of the day sky instead of the night. My eyes get heavy again as a flash of red appears. Before they close, his face comes into view. My eyes close shut but my mind tries to pry them back open. I need to check what I had just seen. It wasn’t Darren calling out my name; it had been his red-headed friend who I’d met on the same day.

My submission:

Irreplaceable

Michael arrives home late again and looks a wreck with his shirt and tie all scrunched on his body. It has been going on like this for a while and I have been unsure what to think. The room is consumed by darkness but a streak of moon light slips through the blinds and stretches across the polished oak floor boards. A plate of food, cling wrapped with a post-it note on top reading, “make sure you eat something x” sits on the dining table in the apartment room. I stay awake to make sure he eats but Michael undresses and falls asleep without touching the food. He must have eaten already.

My body entwined with the blanket slides off the right hand side of the bed. Climbing back to my feet, the sunlight in its destructive nature blasts the entire room reaching into every nook and cranny; nothing is safe from it. Michael barely speaks with me anymore, leaving early and coming late. Things were different a month ago but things changed drastically after my high school reunion. A black Mercedes E class parks behind a banqueting venue plastered with “High School Reunion” posters and flags. Michael picks a piece of fluff from my shoulder and smiles from ear to ear. Being in a relationship where there is a mutual bond is a beautiful thing. Michael suddenly takes hold of my hand tightly and pulls me into the main party area and vanishes. Lights pop to life and illuminate the room but Michael is nowhere to be seen.

Almost knocking over a china vase whilst recalling the memory, I regain my balance and begin cleaning the home. I pick Michael’s shirt off of the floor and cling to it tightly but something is off. This is not his perfume, he enjoys wearing the Armani Code I gave him on his birthday just passed. There is a strong lavender fragrance coming from the shirt. The night creeps into the sky and sprinkles stars around like confetti. I wait for Michael.

Michael walks through the door looking like he had awoken from slumber and I await his arrival in our bedroom. Clothes hit the floor one by one and water rains down on the plughole in the shower. A strong mint fragrance escapes from the edges of the door carried on a bed of steam. The door creaks open whilst I enter the bathroom. My clothes stick to my body whilst I enter the shower with Michael; his face covered in confusion and anger. Looking deep into his chocolate brown eyes I grab onto him and hold him tightly as the hot water hits us both with incredible pressure.

Falling asleep after that was difficult but it needed to be done. My hand slides over his, fingers lock and I lie there staring at the moon through the blinds. The large ivory orb was glowing brightly than I had ever seen and was truly a vision of beauty. Night kills the sun and sun kills the darkness yet they become reborn each day. I knew where I stood in our relationship and what I was worth to Michael.

Sunlight blasts through the windows and Michael wakes up, his arm out stretched with his palm facing the ceiling. The right side of the bed uncovered with a note lying atop a fluffed pillow, “the hardest thing will be mending the hole in my heart you had once filled. I am setting you free to be with whom you truly treasure”.

Word count: 588

Not the best story I could have written and very last minute but I hope you enjoy it (even the slightest bit).

Take care and god bless xo

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Le Ciel ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL Le Ciel ~Writer Contest~៙ is Everlynn with

the BL Love Story "Le Ciel" .

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

congratulations

i liked your story alot ^^ you deserve to it~

Waaaah onion13 thank you guys so much for the congrats leaf1 i seriously didnt expect that i would become the winner, im glad that everyone enjoyed my story ^^ *proceeds with happy dance*