May someone explain to me?

lin senya

hello, since two days ago I stopped seeing the rank bars above my avatar even though I used to, Is it actually normal? I still can post normally, but a friend on the forum said my account is blocked or something like that... can you please answer me?? Thank you~!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lin senya

• FatPanda

• Key

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I think I'm having a related problem O.O About an hour and a half ago, I couldn't get on the site and now some of my friends appear as guests although that's almost impossible because they have an account. Also, they have regular posts...

and I can't mention them either (well, I guess that's because I can't even see them LOL)

I hope someone can provide an answer to this too

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, sorry I couldn't be of help and I hope you don't mind me posting this here >

hmmm :( this sounds like something only an admin would know how to fix so I'm going to be a busybody and let

know :p you can ignore my post LOL I figured that out XDDDD

your account isn't blocked. However, the yellow rank above avatar, no idea why it is missing.

shall check this out.

As for the rest topics mentioned, exactly two days ago we encountered a database error. Which resulted the deletion of a few accounts (the missing friends from list); My account was also deleted. The things were restored (as posts merged with the new profiles users created after the error), however other than that things had to be done anew - adding friends; customization of profile; adding albums; adding groups; ranks; credits; cards; and so on. You can read more on this thread ->

As for the credits, not all sections provide you credits when you post. I saw Belita replied to that one on this thread ->

thank you

! as for the credits' problem, I finally understood... thanks again~!
~! sorry my friend I didn't mean to ignore your comment!! I just wasn't able to help, so I didn't know what I exactly should say... sorry again~!

no no dear, I was mistaken so there really was nothing you could do XDDD don't worry about it :D

Thank you for reporting the issue. It happened because you are in the restricted group (

) since a few days ago and the restricted group didn't have user ranks set.

That has been fixed and the rank will appear again since next time when you post something.

Thank you

~! *bows* feeling really grateful! I understand now why the bars suddenly disappeared...ARGH...I want to fastforward time and quickly get older... Thanks again!!