Doushitemo Furetakunai Get's live action movie!!

Belita

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• jeremiasbp

• meikutan

• keisuke_kurogami

:') read the manga while listening to Drama CD

and imagine it in my head..... i want to cryy T_T

I've talked to a few people. I don't think any translators are interested in it ]:

Their focus is mangas. My focus is drama and subbing but I cannot do this by myself. ]:

We need more translators that are active!

hyaaaa gotta love this! I hope there will be a sub for this live action, the trailer is so good! I have read the manga, heard the drama cd and now wait for the live action! :)

Thanks to yamitsu, i can watch the making now

Everytime I repeat to read the manga still i love it

awww >___

I'm late and now the link already broken :'(

Thanks so much for this great news. I went straight to google and watched the trailer. I'm looking forward for the movie :hamtaro-005 (23):

I have chatted with my friend in japan, she said that there is bonus postcard to who watch the premiere in japan theater...how lucky is she :hamtaro-005 (4):

kinda jealous of her but then she said if the dvd out to be sold she will help me to buy it ^^ i'm happy to hear that

The making of dvd make this live act looks promising, i can't wait

:hamtaro-005 (17):

• 1 month later...

Sloan! Hi!

Do you remember me?

Ok, I don't mind helping out as a translator. Basically I can only help to do the raw to English. Other computer thingy, I am practically clueless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know the release date for the dvd?

I have news the dvd movie will be realeased on 17 september, next month..and already to pre-order in cd-japan and amazon.jp

• 1 month later...
Yes..the shipping charge is about 100.000 rupiah less or more (900yen) for EMS..i'm not sure how much the CD's cost

Uhm

Are u indonesian?

Are u in jakarta perhaps?

If u already have the dvd, please tell me how to order it by local way

I don't have any cc and never buy sth from ebay

Please help

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually like the movie, and it's all because of the casting. I think they chose the right actors to play Shima and Togawa. The actors physically resemble the manga characters. The movie ending is a bit rushed, though, with fewer angst than the manga but I guess it's just the difference in the medium.

I downloaded the movie from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
but the file didn't have a sound though it has English subtitles (i dunno if it's just me or the file didn't really have any sound). Since my computer has 2 screens, I had one screen play the file downloaded from aarinfantasy with the English subtitles and the other playing a version from
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
which is Japanese but at least it had sounds. I just made them play the exact scene at the same time so I was able to hear the Japanese dialogue while watching the movie and reading the subtitles.