Doushitemo Furetakunai Get's live action movie!!

Belita

when i hear this LIVE ACTION i suddenly shocked !! THEY ARE UNBELIEVEABLE !! AM I DREAMING >__

the manga is the best i've know, very touching :'(

and Tokugawa is very hot in dat LA >//

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• jeremiasbp

• meikutan

• keisuke_kurogami

.oh my... laksjlgjaglk Why am I always late in the news. damn my lifestyle . Urgh must endure the feels. This is very.,.,. urgh excuse me for my deficiency in words.

Oh my........... someone got the making of dvd, already but hey, hey, it better not be tricking us. Making Of are always totally in different perspectives. But sometimes scenes in Making Of are better than ones in the movie, hahaha.

XD

These screenshots were from tumblr obviously via the name.

Looks yummy c_O

hello well i have the making i will upload it soon haha but please do not reupload it to other sites

Speaking from experience, if it's yours, it will be stolen and reposted elsewhere. Trust me. That's why I don't share anymore. ANd if it's someone else's, please make sure you have the permission. I don't want to make this community look bad if we just take everything and repost it. And from what I'm seeing, a lot of people sign up and make requests and never return again. It pisses me off.

aaahhh O.O for real can't waiit >__

sorry to hear that you pissed off :(

i'm not online too lately cuz i'm bussy x.x

now i'm preparing to enter college DX

i never upload thing, i only collect it XD

why not making request from email, so only certain ppl will get te link..

sorry :(

It's really up to you guys. Remember to use spoilers!

So only members can use it.

But I think, Doushitemo Furetakunai will be very popular. We just need to be patient. I think it'd be subbed too but that'd take more months, I'm sure.

Unless I'm missing something here. Is anyone here planning to make a subtitle team for it?

well if if could i would help >__

this year i apply for university, and i took Japanese Litterature, and apply for Japan Schoolarship XD

still know hira and kana, and some kanji

Yay

I'm never reupload what i get too, i just keep it for myself

I wanna buy it but i can't understand what they said without subtitle, so please

umm... yeah thats problem too... but i can absorb it a litle...

maybe someone in here kind enough making a sub for it XD

Whoa, whoa you guys! ((((;゜Д゜)))

No need to defend yourselves.

That's why I use quote feature.

I am speaking to those who have obtained the resources.

To take something off from some site, re-upload something, AND THEN say not to share- [it does not make much sense] that is called stealing. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated on this forum, but I digress. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

This is just a matter of MY OWN opinion. I have no power or control over anything. I'm not an mod or anyone above your position. I'm no different. (◕‿◕✿)

It's entirely up to the active members to decide what to do with their resources. I don't care. I am not the one to suffer the consequences. I wish that people would reconsider the means of 'sharing' and even consider what/how this would benefit the actors or talents involved. I do not expect you to understand.

I've noticed that though that many people are quite young here, and could not afford to purchase a DVD from overseas, or simply unable to. To share things without cutting corners, the consequences can be disastrous. Everyday, they are increasing their security to prevent from random users to take their copyrighted materials. And it can be discouraging if they make BL works less accessible. Mangas were licensed for a reason. Download links and such should be more secured.

This is just a friendly warning. If you expect everyone here to be all good and not share, you're dead wrong. Again, this is just MY opinion. And does not reflect YO forum's.

Anyway, please do enjoy this forum. I am looking forward to updates or reviews. (★^O^★)

Did anyone see Yonehara's interview?

mhh...

if there's still no subtitle team I wouldnt mind joining ^^Y

Thought I'm neither amarican, nor english, nor japanese *sits in a corner and cries*

haha~ But I went to japan two times (going to a japanese High School for over half a year, and backpacking vor 3,5 months), so I might be able to help out ;3

and I consider my english as rather good XD

and I could also translat it to german too, while we are at it XD

well~ can't wait to see it, the language doesn't matter *thumbs up*

Alright.. I'll see if anyone's interested in having a subtitles team for this. Anyone can be a manager.

But we have no guarantee that someone will provide the raws? Who is buying the DVD? That's the question.

I didn't think about this in advance. I have no plans to buy it.

Because I have very little knowledge about the actors.... very little.

Waa i heard that my friend in japan will watch this movie at theater there..kinda jealous..i wonder if it would be realease on DVD..i plan to save money for this one..i usually use CDjapan but with my limited cost i just buy item there once in three months(i'm not rich and the shipping charge is too expensive)

Waa i heard that my friend in japan will watch this movie at theater there..kinda jealous..i wonder if it would be realease on DVD..i plan to save money for this one..i usually use CDjapan but with my limited cost i just buy item there once in three months(i'm not rich and the shipping charge is too expensive)

wooah u from indonesia? :o how much the shipping cost >_

Yes..the shipping charge is about 100.000 rupiah less or more (900yen) for EMS..i'm not sure how much the CD's cost