[Host Club] [Club Harmony] GROUP RP

Guest OkataShin

Hello everyone

Shin-kun, I decided to be a customer. I'll post my Chara Sheet as soon as I can.

Minna, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Teesie

• SqueezeBabe

• Tama

*runs his hand against hair, to push it back; eyes slightly tired from the night shift but still with cup of coffee and cigarette between lips, leaning against the bar counter* Yo-ro-shi-ku to the new faces.

Guest OkataShin

Okay, Tsubaki it is then. In my opinion, the rp could be already started because we've got the total of 7 persons in already. The eighth person isn't really needed to start because if someone has to be left without a partner, it can be me. If someone wants to join afterwards, I can just pair up with him. Or then mc can just fuck everyone, including the boss. Tche.

Let's think about that later.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Lol. I am not guilty this time. I swear....^___^" well...ok maybe just a little bit. I was drawn in by the epic-ness. :)

Here is character sheet for you. XD

not completely finished as i need to head of to visit a friend for a a couple of days but i can't post the pic from my phone. If you wanna know anything specific let me know.

Appearance boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500.jpg

Name: Matthew Collins

Club position: Customer

Position: Uke

History:

Matthew grew up pretty normally, had one older brother who got most of his parents attention and a younger sister who get the rest. Didn't bother as it meant he was free to do what he liked, this included playing around, lying about his age when he was younger to get into some of the bars and after a drunken one night stand found out he was gay. After that started to spend a lot of time around clubs that catered to men. He got himself a well paying job so that he could afford to visit the clubs and works as a fashion adviser for a music company.

Personality:

Carefree and flirty. Loves to visit the club and spend ages looking at the men who look so good, doesn't stop even when in a relationship as they never last long. He is more serious about relationships than he seems meaning he can never find someone for long as they are attracted by his behavior, but when he wants something more serious they run away.

Guest OkataShin

@Teesie || Oh it seems like we got our last participant for the rp! I'd be glad to have you join.

This way there is an even number of players and everyone will have someone to "pair up with", if some people even want to pair up. Since this is a host club so there is no requirement which tells you that you must stick with just one person, haha.

After Tama, Tsubaki and Teesie have posted their character sheets, I'll create an rp thread and put the link here.

@Saga @b.lueeyes @SqueezeBabe @Dusutii @Tama @Murasaki Tsubaki

Castlevania___Leon_Belmont_by_noei1984.jpg

Character name: -Yosuke Siya

Position in club: -Customer

Position in bed: -Seme

History: Yosuke is more so a lazy student that goes to college online for a bachelor degree in arts and design. Due to difficulties with the relatives that he lives with, the blond escaped to the club to continue with school work. Family has never been a tremendous aspect in the male's life, seeing as neither looked out for one another. Growing around an atmosphere as such made the other a bit stubborn and calculating. Such a simple petty life, it's all so understandable.

Personality: Calculating, stubborn and a bit selfish. Dislikes to give in to attraction but can't help staring to something of interest. Calm, cool but lazy. Could be very dense at times and would need help with certain problems.

Other: Yosuke Siya has always hated being called useless or absurd, even though at times he could be. It's something that he was called constantly as a kid, and at this point in life it was getting annoying if not old.

The blond had a liking for reptiles, but every since the time Yosuke woke to a snake with an open mouth, the male is completely terrified of any scaly object. It was defiantly a blow to his pride, so he made sure to hide the fright quite controllable.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I just read it and replied back to you a few seconds ago too.. heheh. I know this is gonna be one hell of an interesting RP, I hope you and the others don't mind me reading:p

Appearance

5069072273a6781623489l.jpg

Name: Hiroyuki Sousuke

Position in bed: Seke (but doesn't really care who tops who)

History: His childhood is full of colourful things as his mother was a well-known actress. But at the age of 13, he accidentally found out that his mother was having an affair with a director. His parents finally divorced when he was 15 and he started to felt cold towards girls and women. His father is now living with his new family in Thailand. Despite what happened with his mother, he became a member of the Idol boy band "The Chasers" two years ago. Once he's been in the entertainment industry, he immediately realize that he is gay and has been sleeping around in the field ever since. But when his reputation became a little bit messy, he decided to make his moves only in rather secretive places, like the clubs.

Personality: He is open and friendly but doesn't like to talk much at times. And when he's curious about something, he tends to go all the way. He likes men who are cool and composed but wild, passionate and vocal in bed. But he doesn't want to have a serious relationship. For now, He only wants to play around.

Guest OkataShin

@Teesie || I first read that you wrote "Go Seme Blind Customer!" ... Had to look through your character sheet to make sure I didn't miss anything important... lol