[Host Club] [Club Harmony] GROUP RP

Guest OkataShin

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
XD HAHAHA I APOLOGIZE! I have that mistake that always happens. -Smacks forehead- I don't wish to give the creator of such a epic idea a heart attack ^_^

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b.lueeyes

• Teesie

• SqueezeBabe

• Tama

Guest OkataShin

@Teesie || Don't apologize. You didn't write anything wrong, I was blind lol.

And also, heart attacks would be rare for someone like me. I'm a zombie so I don't think that my heart beats anymore. If there even is one. If I remember it correctly, someone ate my rotten heart for dinner last monday.

(Oh okay, no more sickness here... It might go a bit overboard when I start something like this. Sorry sorry xD)

XD Haha seems as if someone is interested in the undead, right

?! It seems that you can write a gruesome story so well....yep. Defiantly.

Guest OkataShin

@Teesie No worries, it sounds weird even to me now that I carefully think about it. But gladly I rarely think. (half of my brains were eaten by other zombies and the remains are rotten)

XD I-I feel that it is my responsibility to get you help. I don't want you dying on me ya know. Or turning all rotten that is.

Sounds awesome

! And Ota-sama, there is no way we will allow you to die on us, we won't let your beautiful face decompose. I can say that now cause I've seen the photo. Le incredible.

Guest OkataShin

@Teesie , @b.lueeyes haha no worries. I'm a zombie so I won't die easily ;)

Also sin-chan, you're making a man go embarrassed because of your comments you know... But thank you.

@Tama -chan, glad to hear that. I can start on working the actual rp -thread tomorrow then. Since it's already half past midnight here and I probably have to go and sleep soon. (Haven't slept at all for the past two days which has made me look like a zombie.)

I don't believe it; your beauty could never to fantastically marred by sleep, it would be such a travesty. So! I demand you sleep, Ota-sama, you simply must. That, and you know, so you're not a total zombie.

1346070033_z_bd1e48ac.jpg

Name: Masami Yamato.

Position: Seke,

(customer)

History: A happy go lucky kid, Masami was born into a family of artists, with his father working as an art teacher and painter and his mother creating large conceptual works. Both parents doted time upon him, and as a result, he, and his younger sister became interested in art and architecture at a young age. Debating which of his interest to follow, he eventually enrolled in the presitigious New York Metropolitan University of Art, despite his poor English. Gaining confidence, he eventually began to create a unique art style of his own, whilst experimenting with sonic works much like his mother's. Whilst not a straight a student, several Brooklyn art magazines have begun to take note of both the chaotic art and anti-music of this young Japanese man, and rumours have begun to circulate that his love life echoes his art...

Personality: Laid back, although passionate about art and music of all types. Often off in a world of his own and generally a bit of a dreamer and occasionally accident prone-has been known to accidently miss his stop on the New York subway often-seems totally unaware of his growing fame. Immensely curious and playful, though a little childish.

Other: Works as a musician at the weekends. Never seen without his trademark headphones, and carries at least two pairs of glasses on his person, due to his forgetfulness. Bisexual, and seems totally gender-blind in terms of relationships. Keeps a pet cat. Often frequents clubs and bars in order to gain inspiration for art, despite being tetotal.

Guest OkataShin

@b.lueeyes Hahah, thanks a lot again. Not being total zombie really made me very happy.

@Tama, that looks like a very nice character description / sheet. I like it.

And since we now have all the characters ready, I'll start planning the thread a bit already but I won't put it up before tomorrow. I'll be going to sleep pretty soon so good night people!

Guest OkataShin

Ahh, sorry sorry people. I had some sleeping-problems, like some of you already knew, and I was simply just too tired to come and open the computer. My deepest apologies. I should have at least informed you but I just slept 2 days almost straight so... But no worries guys. It'll be up soon for sure. I promise.

just confirming that there's no actual posting order? from memory you jump in any time as long as there is at least two posts between yours and your next one?

Guest OkataShin

@Saga @b.lueeyes @SqueezeBabe @Tama @Murasaki Tsubaki @Dusutii @Teesie

Ignore my earlier post. No matter your position/occupation, just post your starters asap and don't think about the order of posting it.

But customers must remember this: You can't step into the club in your starter so just write about the time before entering the club!