Post a picture of yourself V

Saga

Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't know why but i suddenly felt the urge to photograph my hand, the only thing was, the colour dissapeared, and I have no clue why.

1YnWSeZ.jpg

12715656_1028337853879141_602004744551372604_n.jpg?oh=4e6fba070dc37e321aed2c608f43c425&oe=583DCBF9

I looked really uncomfortable because my co-worker decided she wanted to hug all over me but this is me at another convention xD. I'm the one on the right, LOL.

Side note, i'm going to be more active on her so looking so make some cool friends. Please send me a message if you like, xD.

as promised, this was the only picture I manage to have my face in without looking like Sadako's next victims... Yes, I was nicely drunk...

13680005_559669944219842_7258612369395217369_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Let's see if you'll recognise me :p

GURL. U R HAWWWT.

Hahaha seriously though you are so cute!!

You're cute!

I like both your hair color and eye color.

12715656_1028337853879141_602004744551372604_n.jpg?oh=4e6fba070dc37e321aed2c608f43c425&oe=583DCBF9

I looked really uncomfortable because my co-worker decided she wanted to hug all over me but this is me at another convention xD. I'm the one on the right, LOL.

Side note, i'm going to be more active on her so looking so make some cool friends. Please send me a message if you like, xD.

: You're so lovely, and cute!

Haha, you also look the way I look when people try to hug/touch me. XDDD

Thank you so much, xD. I dislike being touched in general so I was like, no no b****. She was a co-worker of mine that was really into cosplay but I really disliked her...to such an big degree xD,

Thank you so much, xD. I dislike being touched in general so I was like, no no b****. She was a co-worker of mine that was really into cosplay but I really disliked her...to such an big degree xD,

Oh man, same here. I hate it when people touch me. XD

Ohhhhh my, lol! That's even worse. When you don't like someone and they're all friendly. XDDD

Thank you so much haha, I fell asleep before I had to go to work at my friends dads place and in that picture you can't really tell but I was only half on the couch, LOL. Eventually I woke up by sliding off the friggin thing completely, it was embarresing as hell ahha

I'm doing this backwards because I didn't even introduce myself in the proper thread.

This is me

2v1khua.jpg

Oops, no, this one

2vsokth.jpg

I felt like sharing my face today...but then I saw this amazing effect when my glasses are half way in the frame...so yea...my brain started to go downhill and this happened :D :D

IMG_20160928_133207_zpsdlbehrm9.jpg Yelloowwwww '3'

What a cool style you have, might be to "fluffy" for me XD

naa just kidding, you look cool with that dress with that 'motive' on :D

*clap hands* yes nice effect,

Nice to see everyone, and thank you for sharing, every one looks so nice and friendly

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I think I might've aged since the last time, probably lost some weight too.

25g6l9v.jpg

Great photo and comical and artsy! Nice one!