Post a picture of yourself V

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Now I'm curios so I went to check your picture, and just so to say, your totally my type:Wink: So don't be insecure, What you might think about yourself is stupid could be incredibly cute or cool in someone else's eyes.

Everyone has a soul mate, you just haven't met yours yet. or maybe you did i wouldn't know haha:_red_fox 11

BTW I hope I'm not weirding you out:cuteonion44:

hahaha I don't think there would be that someone for me. Well, if there is I would be happy and if there's none I am okay with it.

Well who knows, live is full surprises and when you lest expect it, it can strike. Be positive I bet there enough people who would like to go out with you.

Maybe now isn't just the time yet.

If there's one I'm not planning on any date. I am not that kind of guy. I'm actually afraid being in a relationship. So, it's okay if there's no one that gonna arrive.

If there's one I'm not planning on any date. I am not that kind of guy. I'm actually afraid being in a relationship. So, it's okay if there's no one that gonna arrive.

ohh you silly boy, you just need someone sweet. I think there allot of people who are afraid to be in a relationship, I used to deny in too when I was younger. I once was so strongly in love with a guy that even the thought of him not coming to school was already enough to make me nuts "ohh to be young is a pain" then I thought must be even more horrified when you enter a relationship, just the thoughts.

Some people have a harder time I admit that, but even beside that it isn't entirely impossible, it all come down on trust in the end that is a very imported key to a very good relationship.

I don't know. I just can't see myself being with someone. It's not included in my plan. After all, I've been rejected all the time. So what else in the future? Still the same.

I don't know. I just can't see myself being with someone. It's not included in my plan. After all, I've been rejected all the time. So what else in the future? Still the same.

Now for instance I wouldn't Reject you, but I guess that is nothing you want to hear from someone who is living probably thousand miles away. Maybe it's not on your plan yet, but plans can be rewritten in time. Just keep an open mind about it, don't let yourself get down by the negative thoughts. I know it isn't easy but why torture yourself, someone like you should not worry about these things. your pretty enough and probably smart too I bet there many more who think like me.

It takes change, and sometimes that goes slowly, don't worry about it too much. and it's not that I want to force my opinion on you or something. I just think you don't need to feel so insecure, your good as you are even if you don't want to change or anything, just be happy that is most imported.

Wel since this is a picture topic, here is me around when I was 6 or 7. I used to be a big time thumb sucker onion0

nQNiTfT.jpg

I really don't changed plan. Unless I die. My teeth is much worse than that when I was a kid.

who knows, who knows. only time can tell.:Jumping around:

Wel I wish the best for you whatever comes, aslong as ur happy that is importend.

You brave souls...

You all look fantastic ;) Im happy to meet you all !

oh you dropped your nose, cant c it ? :p

Lmao, yep you must leave something to someone's imagination :rolleyes:

BAHAHAHAHA Good awnser there, You got me. HA! i seriously laugh out load when I read that.

Please don't ask me why I did these nyan.

dFrdGeW.png

oWIdrtI.jpg

Different kind of pic than i normally post XD I took it a week ago whilst reading outside in me school break :3

12992095_1767989283429723_940443471_n.jpg?oh=9767b97de8c5c34f593ab3b1fe5b065d&oe=57113535

Oh god, this is gonna give me nightmares (STAARK looks so cute though) :cuteonion26:

&
y'all lookin' good over there *thumbs up*

Its already haunting me... When you said that you leave some imagination for us, I think I took it too far. Just a little OuO