Over the Fence (Looking Mirror/Ignorance Isn't Bliss AU)

cheshireArtist

Erin smiled back at his lover, gripping the other's hand back tightly. That was just a very sweet thing to say, and it flustered the brunette a little. When they had gotten out of the car he was still holding onto Arish's hand, their fingers laced together. He looked at his guardian and attempted to put on his normal sarcastic, bold demeanor, but was failing. He would have to work on that if he hoped to become a conman. Yet another thing he was nervous about...he never really got around to telling Arish exactly what his adoptive father did for a living, or what he, himself, was planning on doing once he graduated this year. He wasn't sure how the other would exactly react to Erin becoming a swindling conman, with a side job as an underground information broker. Both were equally as dangerous jobs, and would get him in trouble with many different people...including the Elite Hunters, and the Realm Officials. Which is why Coyote goes by Coyote, no one can track him by his real name. Erin was going to get to pick his alias as a graduation present this year...he was thinking about calling himself Jackal...though he felt like it needed something a bit more.

He somewhat smirked at Coyote, trying to cover his nervousness and said, "Hey Old Man, this is my boyfriend, Arish Lefunt, and his dad, Arik Lefunt; guys, this is my guardian, and dad, Coyote." He shifted slightly, biting his lip...Erin hoped this would go smoothly.

-----

The nurse looked up from her clipboard, where she was writing down Ruune's vitals, and glanced at the boy who entered the room. She was about to tell the kid to leave, since there were no visitors aloud unless they were family, but then she noticed the resemblances between the patient and the young angel. "Have a seat, I was just finishing up," She said gesturing to a chair placed on one side of the smaller twin's bed, "If anything happens just go get a nurse all right, I'll be back to check on him later." As she passed him she also added gently, "Try talking to him, he might be able to still hear you...it helps." And with that she left the room, leaving Isaan alone with his comatose twin, and the soft beeping of the heart moderator.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• cheshireArtist

Isaan watched the monitor that beeped every once in a while, informing that his brother was still alive. Chocolate brown orbs darting to the IV's that connected to his brother's flesh, he angel couldn't help when another wave of guilt pushed passed his defenses. What the he'll was wrong with him, he had never been so emotional before in his life, even if the overwhelming feeling was guilt. Isaan wasn't use to dealing with such situation, as he didn't care when members of the Hunter Organization or the Realm Official were hurt. Maybe the feeling that he harvested for Ruu when younger, as kids, didn't disappear after all. The two would forever be brothers, no matter what happens.

Aheal had finally made it to the hospital after fifteen minutes due to a small amount of traffic. Stepping from the car, the official waited for the other to join him before turning to enter the building. Once inside, Aheal wasted no time in asking where his son Ruune was located. At this point the father was unaware of the name change, but with such a unique name, that no-one else had, the woman gave directions to the room. Nodding his thanks to the lady, he rushed to the room, Abel by his side to see his son.

Once in the room he stared at his older son, who was kneeled beside the silver haired twin, forehead resting against the others. "I love you. Wake up." At that statement Aheal cleared his throat, Isaan turning slowly to face the other two in the room. Well, that was it for the alone time he guessed.

Arish gave a squeeze to his lover, as he could feel yet another wave of nervousness wash over the boy. Coal eyes studied the smaller, more petit teen. "Why are you so nervous." Pulling his lover forward to take a seat, Coyote watching the two like a hawk. One wrong move and he would kill the half angel that was attached to his adopted son.

The dark haired teen gave a smile when to the man. "It's nice to meet you sir." Giving a slight bow. Coyote didn't say a word, just continued to stare. What made it even more awkward was that even Arik stood without a word to say. This would be more difficult that Arish thought.

While fallowing Aheal through the hallways Abel didn't say a word, not wanting to upset the man with the name change...he had always thought Isaan told him or something, he guessed not then. When they got to the room he had only half expected for Isaan to be there, since they drove while the other walked. But he didn't expect to see the rough, and seemly angry boy in a new light, as he knelt diligently at the younger twin's bedside. Maybe he should rethink his first impressions of the young angel. He actually felt kind of bad for interrupting on him and his alone time with Ruune.

Speaking of his adoptive son, Abel took a moment to look him over, his healer's nature revealing itself. The breathing tube put down the small boy's throat was what caught his attention first, mostly because he hated the image, but then he saw the the heavily bandaged arms of the young boy, and felt disappointment. Disappointment in himself, though, how did he not notice? The wary man was about to go sit in a near by chair, but was stopped by a nurse. "Healer Ezal, I need to speak with you for a moment," She said softly. The full demon nodded weakly and fallowed her out into the hallway.

The young woman handed the man a clipboard, knowing that the skilled healer would understand all the information written down. "So...he's in a coma...," Abel muttered, a sorrowful look in his eye, "How long until he wakes...or..."

"The doctor treating him informed me that it could be a couple of hours to a couple of weeks...but he has a high percentage that he'll regain consciousness. If he had taken the whole bottle of pills he probably would have all ready passed on, the fact that it was only half is what saved him," She explained, "That and the fact he was laying on his back when you found him, he would have ended up suffocating if he was on his stomach...he was very lucky."

Abel smiled weakly, Ruune always had an unnatural amount of luck about him...even if it seems he didn't want it half the time. "When can he come off that machine he's hooked up too...I hate seeing him like that," The full demon asked, glancing back in the doorway.

"Actually, now, since his body actually recovering pretty fast at this point, or at least his vitals are getting back to normal very quickly, he should be able to breath on his own now," She told the worried man, but then put on a slightly sad look and added, "We also found this note in his pocket...here." She handed him the folded up note and the the gray skinned man frowned.

The tall healer read it, growling faintly.

'Why don't you just kill yourself, no one needs a sinner like you around'

When he found who wrote this, not if, when, he was going to make sure they regretted ever being born. This is probably what had pushed his little one over the edge.

"Aheal," The demonic man spoke up softly to the younger, not really want to interrupt either angel with the silver haired twin, but he felt that the Realm Official needed to see this, as a parent, "They found the note in his pocket." His voice was tight, as he was trying desperately to push back his anger. He handed the piece of paper to the man, and stepped back a bit, still feeling a bit like he was intruding.

----

The nurse walked over to Ruune's bedside, and with a gentle hand push Isaan back slightly as she unhooked the tiny boy from the breathing machine. She pulled the tube from his throat slowly as not to cause further harm to the teen, along with removing the mask covering his nose. She listened intensively to the boy's breathing, and deemed that he could indeed breath on his own. She looked at his lips, which, while still kind of pale looking, were no longer the hue of blue they were before. She then left the room, leaving the boy's family alone with the comatose fallen.

-----

Erin frowned at his guardian, the eccentric man was giving him the creeps with all the staring. The brunette sighed, this was going to be a long night...a very long night. He just hoped that no one stepped on anyone's toes tonight, he really didn't want Coyote disliking either Lefunt.

"Hey, we gonna eat or not," The green eyed brunette suggested, with a somewhat awkward laugh.

Arish knew that this would most likely happen, since his father had done the same to Erin when first meeting him. Although, it was as if his father had to accept the other all over again since he was a demon. The older teen could tell that his father was still fond of his love, albeit the demon tendencies were a big dislike. Taking a seat, the floor screeching a little since the student was trying not to make much noise, Arish smiled nervously before reaching for a menu. Leaning over slightly to his boyfriend, the half angel whispered softly in the other students ear. "Maybe we should have met under different terms." Pulling away with a glance to Coyote, who was steadily watching the two like hawks, Arish gave a small smile to the man.

The eccentric man took his seat, cyan colored eyes roaming the half angel's body. Coyote wore a yellow scarf with a brown jogging wear set. Truthfully it was for the winter, but many temperatures didn't matter to the elderly conman. After staring to the son of the Official leader, Erin's adoptive father glanced up to Arik, the two eyes clashing in a heavy fight. It almost seemed like eternity that the two men stared at one another until a spoon dropped to the floor, breaking the unannounced contest between Arik and the grey haired man.

"Um, so...can we-"

"Can I take you all order." A relieving sigh was given from Arish as he quickly nodded, ordering himself a shrimp soup; Arik having the same as his son. Coyote, on the other hand, declined a meal at all, deciding to just have a drink of water.

Isaan sneered lightly as the nurse pushed him away from his brother, just about ready to curse her until he saw her removing the tubes from his baby brother. That was acceptable at least, the older twin didn't necessarily like his brother with that much equipment attached to him.

At the call of his name, the man turned, dyed fringes swaying with the quick movement. After the pale green orbs scanned the letter, Aheal nodded before once again giving the letter back to Abel. He could tell that the demonic being was highly upset and on the edge. With the Realm Official seeing situations as such, he wasn't that affected; albeit he could say it mattered more since it was his son. "I really wish he does accept me. I will keep my eyes on him...as well as you Abel." He whispered, averting his attention back to his injured son.

After reading the text, the black haired woman groaned slightly, quickly pressing the send button to forward the message to Abel's phone.

That is a disaster. I wish that I could be there, but unfortunately I can't be. Please give me updates on the little fellow. Give him my deepest apologies, will you?[/Quote]

"Maybe we should have met under different terms."

Erin nodded, feeling a little angry at Coyote's actions. This was getting childish and that was coming from the one who ran around the art room like a five year old on a daily basis. The brunette looked down at the menu, deciding on the steak all ready in his mind, with a sprite; this was not a very class restaurant, though it was still pretty decent.

"Can I take you all order."

"I'll have the stake and a sprite please," The half-demon grumbled, all ready having a crummy time.

"How would you like that cooked, sir?" The waiter asked.

"Medium rare, also can I have a side of fries with that?" The brunette demon asked. The teen normally got it rare, but he decided that would be too weird since he used to get his steak well done back in the Human Zone, but his demon side had given him a slightly different pallet for foods. He liked the task better. He hoped neither his boyfriend or his father noticed that small difference. The waiter nodded and left with their orders. Erin sighed, starting to unconsciously chew on his thumb nail, a nervous habit that he thought he out grew a while ago...and now it's back...great.

-----

Abel nodded, "I'm sure he will..." He whispered softly, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. He sighed softly at the text...he was hoping Astaat could show up. 'Okay, I'll give him your regards, and text you again when he wakes up. Be safe, and don't get into too much trouble.' He texted back, and quickly pocketed his phone once he hit send. Ruune needed his full attention

-----

He felt sore and heavy, his head pounding slightly. Ruune was surprised...he thought death was supposed to be a painless place. Before he actually felt light, and weightless, but he felt as if someone pushed him back, away from the warm, painless paradise off death. Was he alive? He felt someone remove something from his throat...it was a weird feeling, since he couldn't act on his impulse to reach up and open his eyes, his body just remained limp. Maybe his body was just taking a while to catch up with his brain.

He just laid there, on the edge of consciousness, for a while, maybe fifteen minutes, twenty? The silver haired teen heard people shifting, moving and talking around him, but it was like he was listening through water. As the minutes ticked by the words got clearer.

"I really wish....accept me. ....keep my eyes on him....as you Abel."

He heard the choppy voice of his father...why was his father here? Ruune thought the man hated him...his sinner, fallen son. He also felt a presence beside him, a calmingly familiar presence. Isaan? He thought Isaan didn't want to see him. As the smaller teen felt more and more control of his body return to him the fallen let off a barely noticeable groan, a small amount of confusion flowing through the link.

Isaan gave a small sigh once he felt the confusion coming off his brother. Slowly reaching forward to touch the other, Isaan began to leak a feeling of calmness into his brother. The white haired teen wanted for the smaller to know that he was here to support him, and not harm him. Giving a small kiss to the other's forehead, quickly pulling away so the other's couldn't tell. Aheal on the other hand just stood to watch, not saying a word.

Arish kissed the brunette's lips, giving a soft whisper afterwards. "Don't be so upset. I'm sure that I can win you're father over." A hand reaching for the smaller's hand to give it a squeeze. Arik just sat to listen as it one was to actually start a conversation. Coyote was now staring to his son, pushing away from the table. The conman wasn't really fond on being in the angel's presence, therefor he was leaving whether Erin liked it or not; although he had news.

"I like your boyfriend...but his father....hmph." About ready to leave the table, giving a small bow before turning to leave. Arish stared to the conman with a open mouth and wide eyes. The man was leaving just like that, without even an attempt.

"At least he likes me." Giving a indifferent smile to the brunette.

Ruune groaned again, opening his eyes slightly at the calming feeling, subconsciously leaning into the other's touch. He felt warm lips press against his forehead for a second before pulling away, and opened his pale green eyes all the way, glancing over to meet his twin's deep brown. He weakly reached a hand forward, though he still felt heavy, and press it softly to his twin's cheek, as if he was checking that the other was really there. "I-Isaan," He murmured softly, voice small and cracked sounding from not being used in over a year, "'m sorry...".

Abel looked up in shock...he had never heard his adoptive son speak before. He looked at the small boy, wondering what prompt this.

-----

"I like your boyfriend...but his father....hmph."

Erin stared after the older demon in shock as he walked away out of the restaurant. The brunette's eye twitched slightly, and he squeezed Arish's hand, though a bit out of anger at his guardian. A small growl rose in his throat as his eye gave another twitch. That was so fucking rude! He was pranking the hell out of the man when he got home...not fucking mercy! Arish better start calming him because his demonic temper was flaring because of this man, and since he was young he was more prone to become violent.

"I am fucking shorting his sheet, filling his shoes with oatmeal, putting hair dye in his shampoo, replacing all the soap depressors with maple syrup and fuck stealing all his left socks!" The half-demon snarled under his breath, feeling a little humiliated at this point. He liked Arik, and he wanted to puch the conman for being an asshole like that without even getting to know him. He had always thought of Arik like a second father, and didn't like seeing the man insulted by his other father figure.

Arish laughed at his boyfriend ramble at which he heard, taking the other's chin in his grasp and lightly kissing the smaller's lips. A sound of disgust was given, although the half angel didn't give a damn. It only gave him more of a momentum to disgust that certain person, deciding to give yet another kiss to his lover.

"I don't care if he likes my father, which could care less himself, but....I feel honored he likes me. He's defiantly weird that's for sure, although who cares. We can now go many places together. I wonder what Coyote would think when you are to come home," Leaning closer to whisper to the other. "no longer a virgin." Giving a small chuckle as a waitress came to serve the food, different from the one who had took the order. Arish didn't really care how the place worked, he just wanted his food.

Arik stood walking around the table to glance at the brunette. Combing a finger through the brown hair, the official leader looked the other in the eyes. "Seems like your father doesn't like me. Anyways, I'm going to get this for the go." Gesturing to his plate slightly. "I'm leaving you two by yourselves. Be careful." Turning to order a to-go plate so he could return elsewhere.

Arish smiled before giving a shrug and taking a taste of his food, giving a hum of delight. It was actually pretty good.

Isaan smiled to the other, as he called his name.. His expression soon midlife quickly into a blank expression. Too many emotions were running through him, and he was aware of them. Only his baby brother could do this to him.

Arik, not knowing that his son had become mute after the fall, just stood to look to the smaller male. If he was told so, then he wasn't listening very well. The official's mind always wondered to things he thought were more important than so. Although, if his sons were to be speak then he'd listen to the two. Seeing Abel's expression, the man raised a brow at the excitement rushing across his face. The demonic being really did love the fallen angel.

"I wonder what Coyote would think when you are to come home,"..."no longer a virgin."

Erin blushed darkly, but moved closer to his lover, his anger temporarily forgotten. He was still pranking Coyote when he got home. He watched Arik leave with his food, leaving the two teen alone with each other. The brunette cut into his steak, licking his lips slightly; steak was a favorite of his. This didn't go exactly as planned but the smaller could at least enjoy his food. He bit into his bloody steak, letting out his own hum of delight as he at flavor. The teen started to eat pretty fast, Arish's proposal in mind.

Erin took a sip of his drink and looked up at his dark haired lover, "Arish, are we going back to your place after this?" The half-demon questioned lightly, sipping at his sprite again. He then went back to stuffing his face, determined to eat quickly, but careful not to choke.

----

Ruune noticed the smile and was happy to make the other smile at him, but then the expression changed and the smaller's happiness sunk again...did he make the other upset? Was the elder twin going to leave him again?! Ruu whimpered, and shrunk down in the bed, and whispered, "'m sorry, don't leave...". He gripped at his arm lightly, needing a distraction, but was shocked to find his arm bandaged. Pale eyes widened drastically, they knew, they knew his secret! No! He probably a disappointment, and ugly disappointment. He whimpered again, pulling the covers more over him, and hiding his bandaged arms in shame. Ruune squeezed his damaged arm slightly under the covers, not enough to open any wounds but enough to cause pain.

Abel frowned slightly at Ruune's reaction, the boy was serious insecure and fragile at this point, and it seemed as if Isaan might be the only one to reassure him of his self-worth again. Again, the older demon felt as if he was intruding, like this was the twin's privet moment, and they needed to settle thing with each other before healing can begin for the both of them. He wanted to voice this opinion to Aheal, but at the same time he didn't want to anger or hurt the other by accident.

Isaan wast he'd the other, all emotion now hidden. Now that the white haired teenn knew that his brother was ok, it seemed like nothing mattered anymore. A blank stare was given to the smaller teen until a whimper was given and Ruune took that time to hide himself more under the cover. A small smile made its way onto the elder twin's face once more as he tried holding back the laugh bubbling in his throat, which he succeeded at.

"I'm not leaving. Don't hurt yourself." Digging under the cover for the smaller's hand, just actually wanting to hold the smaller's hand in his own. Ruune was so small and fragile, it was cute. "We know of the self-injury but no one is disappointed, only worried." Now releasing the other's hand, yawning slightly.

Aheal glanced to the floor, giving a look to the other grown-up before slowly retreating from the room. The man was just happy that his younger sin was ok, but maybe Ruune didn't need him at the moment. He was sure that the smaller would accept him later. "I should be leaving."

Arish stopped his eating for a moment before giving a shrug. "I don't know where we'd head. I....was planning on a nice hotel room, but I don't know if Coyote would want you out all night?" Once again placing a shrimp into his mouth, giving the other a silent choice to choose between..

"We know of the self-injury but no one is disappointed, only worried."

"Stop...I'm not worth being worried over...I'm a freak...," The tiny teen whispered again, repeating the same insult commonly used against him by his tormentors, "'m just a worthless sinner...not worth anything.". The smaller teen looked up at his twin brokenly, showing just how much damage those bullies had caused. Like he said in his note to his twin, it wasn't Isaan fault, not at least in Ruune's mind...no it was all Ruu's because he was convinced he was worthless because he was a wingless fallen. A strong feeling of self-loathing was prominent in Ruu through the link since he was no longer blocking any of his feelings from his brother.

The smaller of the two hesitantly reached out to grab the other's hand again once Isaan let go. He was really scared the other might leave, so he didn't want to let go of the other.

"I should be leaving."

"I think I shall as well," Abel muttered, fallowing Aheal out. He wanted to take Ruu to see a therapist after this, the boy needed to talk to someone...but he knew the fallen would feel highly betrayed if he did so. The small teen openly detest the idea of therapy, and it made him think that everyone thought he was crazy. Now the demon was highly conflicted.

----

"I don't know where we'd head. I....was planning on a nice hotel room, but I don't know if Coyote would want you out all night?"

"Personally," The half-demon began, fiddling with a french fry on his plate, "I'd feel more comfortable loosing it where you are living...it's kind of a comfort thing." Being half-demon he felt more comfortable in familiar smelling surroundings, and the elder teen's room smelt strongly of his lover, thus extremely comforting. He blushed slightly, scooting a little closer to Arish. Plus, he thought it would be more special there than in a hotel room.

Isaan face was indifferent, he was unsure if what expression he should wear. A smile broke loose after all the dilemma, a shake of the head being given. "And here I thought my baby brother was much stronger than this. So, you're just going to agree with all those losers and believe what they say?" Slowly wiping dried blood from his lips. The white haired teen hoped that the guys he had fought during school was one of the ones that pushed Ruune to such lengths. "You really are being pathetic." Brows now furrowing with a hint of disappointment. Isaan wasn't actually the type that was use to comforting others, and he just wouldn't try it any other way than his.

Aheal threw a brief glance to Abel before clearing his throat. "I'm surprise that you are coming along with me. My son....my son Isaan isn't the very best at comforting people. Maybe...Ruu needs you." Turning to the demonic being with a blank stare. In his chest he could feel a constriction, one that was longing to be with Ruune but he wanted the best for the other, therefore he was leaving it up to Isaan.

Arish hummed, mouth busy with chewing his food. After the small amount was eaten, the dark haired teen gave his attention to his lover. "Hm, my home huh? Makes you feel more comfortable and all, yeah?" A nod given, pushing away the rest of his food. "I see. Well, I may get killed but anything for you." Kissing the other's nose.

"I'm surprise that you are coming along with me. My son....my son Isaan isn't the very best at comforting people. Maybe...Ruu needs you."

"As true as that may be, I think Ruu's only really going to listen to his brother...that's just how his mind works at the moment. So it would make a difference if I was there or not," The demonic man explained, chewing his lip slightly. He looked down at Aheal, shifting slightly on his feet, "There is also something I wish to discuss with you...do you think it would be a good idea to bring Ruune to a therapist?" He asked in a low voice, wondering if the angel knew of his son's feelings towards therapy.

----

"And here I thought my baby brother was much stronger than this. So, you're just going to agree with all those losers and believe what they say?"..."You really are being pathetic."

At that Ruune ducked down again, more self-loathing filling him. Where did Isaan ever get the idea that the younger was strong? Ruu was anything but...maybe at one point, yeah, but when your told something everyday you start to believe it. Yet the silver haired twin still held onto the other's hand, sniffling slightly as he held back tears. He wanted to make his big brother less disappointed in him, but wasn't sure how.

----

Erin chuckled when the other kissed his nose, blushing again slightly. "Thanks love...are you okay with it though? I don't want to get you in trouble," He muttered, ducking his head slightly, showing that a bit of the Human Zone Erin was still in there. Then the brunette teen turned back to his food, effectively finishing it off in a short amount of time. After that the smaller pushed his plate away, wiped off his mouth with a napkin, and laid his head slightly on Arish's shoulder as he waited for his lover to finish.

A chuckled filled the air between the two teen on a date, before the half angel gently pulled away from his lover. "I won't get in trouble. I was kidding....my father has probably thought we have been having sex when you were in the Human Realm." Standing and leaving a large amount of coins on the table, knowing that it was a bit too much for a lousy waiter and the food. "We can leave now. I'm sure father has left me the car." Wrapping an arm around the smaller's waist.

Isaan frowned at his younger brother, teeth showing as he nearly growled at the other. "So you do? How pathetic Ruune. As if these misfits know anything about you. I know you more than anyone here, and I'm not calling you a sinner. It's true that me and you have had our difficulties, but stop being so weak. If you were strong enough to survive your fall...then why the hell are you letting word get to you? Stop it dammit." Frown deepening as he bit into his lip to draw blood. It was likely the only method that could calm him. Just thinking of the other hurting his brother was pissing him off.

Aheal gave the other a stare before shaking his head slightly. He didn't think Ruune needed a therapist, all students went through some sort of bullying in their lives.

"Ruune is fine. He only needs love to balance out the hate that he recieves...seeing that Isaan wasn't in his life even when seeing him may have thrown him more over the edge. Also, I don't doubt that Isaan has had contact with Ruu before now. Possible even going as far as to become a bully himself, but don't worry. I don't believe that Isaan would ever hurt his twin on purpose. Ruu hates therapists anyways. It'll only make him more stressed."

Erin snuggled into the other's side when Arish wrapped his arm around the brunette's waist. He was kind of excited about what they were going to do, and yet a little nervous, but who wouldn't be with their first time? The green eyed teen smiled lightly and pressed a soft kiss to the other teen's lips, "Yeah, let's go."

-----

"...I know you more than anyone here, and I'm not calling you a sinner. It's true that me and you have had our difficulties, but stop being so weak. If you were strong enough to survive your fall...then why the hell are you letting word get to you? Stop it dammit."

"It...was just luck that I survived...," Ruune argued weakly, and then gulped slightly and admitted softly, "...It was not just words...". It was true, the bullies has gotten rather physical, they just knew where to hit that didn't show on the smaller, and plus, Ruu always healed pretty fast. Heck he was even able to keep a sprained wrist hidden from a Healer because it healed within a few days. At first the smaller had tried to fight back when it first started getting like that, but there were just too many of them and he was too weak and small. So, he learned that it just ended quicker if he didn't fight back.

"I'm sorry...I'll try and stop big brother," The boy whispered, looking timidly at the other, was Isaan mad at him now? He didn't want his big brother to hate him...if Isaan hated him he might as well be dead then.

-----

Abel sighed and nodded...though he would still keep that option in the back of his mind if worse came to worse again. He glanced into Aheal's eyes for a moment, and felt his cheeks heat up slightly before glancing away; because of the feeling he held he hasn't really been able to look the angel directly in the eye for a couple weeks. And then something hit him, "Isn't it the twin's birthday today?" He questioned, wondering silently how he could even forget that. All the stress must be getting to him...the snake demon was feeling exhausted. Today had just been too much.

Isaan said nothing for a moment, the silence taking over the room. All that was heard was the monitor, the white haired teen staring into pale green eyes. The older teen wanted to believe his younger brother, but he knew that it was a thin chance. "What do you think I was there for." The eldest spoke, continuing to stare to the other. "I was there to protect you dammit. You need to learn to fight back Ruu, no matter if you were to lose the fight or not. Never run...I learned that lesson and I'm much stronger." Now standing and giving a stretch before walking to a chair and plopping into it. "I'm sleepy at the moment so I will go to sleep ok?"

Aheal gave a small nod to the other, before releasing a small smile. "All the more reason to have them a surprise party. It gives us more time anyways." Now looking up the the man's blushing face. "Should we...go together." Holding out a hand to Ruune's adoptive father.

Arish gave a kiss to the smaller's lips, pulling him along with him to the car that he knew was there. His father had left the keys inside, door unlocked. Opening the vehicle, the dark haired teen climbed in, glancing to the other to join him. It would only take a few minutes before the two of them was at his apartment. The older teen was surely excited.

Ruune said nothing, just stared silently at his elder twin. He watched the other sit down and go to sleep in a chair and frowned to himself, pulling the covers more up, covering himself to his chin. He sighed softly and closed his eyes...he might as well get some sleep too. Though, he was really scared that when he wakes up Isaan will be gone. He opened his eyes again, afraid to sleep now that, that thought made it's way into his head. The silver haired teen wouldn't be able to sleep at all now.

-----

"Should we...go together."

"Ah, yes we...um, should," Abel managed to get out, shyly taking the angel's hand with his own clawed one, "I-if you want to." The surprise party idea sounded good, it might bring up the younger twin's mood, and be a good excuse for a sleepover between the twins once Ruune came home. Holding Aheal's made the full demon extremely flustered, and he wondered if the hard, black scales, the only scales not of a dark purple on his body, on his palms and figures would feel weird to the other. One of his past lovers, from many, many years ago, had informed him it could be a bit weird, making the tall demon a little insecure about it.

-----

Erin climbed into the passenger's seat, and buckled up. He grinned brightly at the other teen, cat-like eyes shining bright, even in the low light of dusk. Though, below the smile his heart was beating frantically in his chest, he felt almost as nervous as the day he first asked Arish out all those years ago. He felt a mixture of excitement, and anxiety, but a good kind of anxiety.

Arish joined the other in the vehicle, glancing up to the rearview mirror to see if it was right for him to move. After studying the road for a moment, the car began to drive in reverse, the half angel slowly stepping on the gas peddle softly. The dark haired teen had started driving about three weeks ago, he was good at it but not perfect. Although, Arish was being more careful with the love of his life accompanying him in the car. There was no way that he was having a crash with the brunette in the black machinery.

Successfully pulling out of the parking area, Arish swerved into the road and to his apartment. Traffic wasn't that big around these streets, that would help at this moment for the two getting to the apartment quicker. Even though the older teen was a bit excited and couldn't wait any longer, he kept sane enough to pay attention to the road.

The white haired teen slightly opened his eyes, feeling a stare on him that wouldn't falter. Furrowing his brow, the older twin gave a sleepy stare to the other across the room. --Tsch, what the hell? There was a question that was sluggishly dances by in his head, one he would ask the other at the moment. "Why are you staring at me? I'm not going anywhere so get some rest." Chocolate orbs once again closing, not able to keep them open any longer.

Aheal pulled the other behind him, his car only a small walk away. Once there, the man official leader glanced up to the other with a curious look. "Ruu, what is Ruu's favorite color?" Feeling a bit embarrassed that he not only didn't know Ruune's favorite color, but he didn't know Isaan's either. Tapping his boots against the pavement, biting into his lip, Aheal began to think. He guess that his white haired son wouldn't really care, but the elder angel did want to make the smaller more happy.

Erin chuckled as he watched the elder teen drive, he was so careful it was hilarious. He'd bet Arish would have a heart attack if the brunette ever drove...let's just say the half-demon had a need for speed that his dark haired lover would never understand. Yet another reason he never told the half-angel about the first time he drove...let's just say Erin got rather equated with a telephone-pole and got a broken arm. Though, Arish mysteriously ended up knowing...Erin had a sneaking suspicion that it was Alex who told, since Arish was going to let the younger drive on one of their dates; so the smaller teen was banned from driving...for forever apparently.

"Excited love," The green eyed half-demon commented, smirking slightly, though excitement shown in his eyes as well.

----

Ruune hid further under the covers and forced his eyes shut upon being found out. He didn't want to make the other angry with him in anyway so the silver haired teen tried to force himself to sleep, despite being wide awake now. The smaller twin curled up with his knees to his chest and fell into a very light, restless sleep.

----

"Ruu, what is Ruu's favorite color?"

Abel looked over at the younger man, blinking slightly, "He likes light green, and sky blue last time I checked. He said he could never decide between the two," The full demon told him, smiling slightly. Thinking for a moment as he being tugged along to the car the healer came up with a question of his own, "What kind of cake do you think Isaan would like? Ruune likes strawberry with vanilla frosting, but I'm not sure if Isaan would like that as well." The man wanted to make each of the twins a small cake for their birthday, since it was what he done last year with Ruune and the younger twin had highly enjoyed it.

Isaan glanced once again to his twin, depending on getting a bite to eat if the other was sleep. If Ruu saw him leave, the teen would most likely have a panic attack, no matter what he explained. That was something that the elder twin did not want. With chocolate orbs upon the other's face, he could tell by the expression that Ruune was wearing, that his brother wasn't exactly having the best of sleep. One move would wake him anyhow so what would it matter if Isaan was to leave.

Giving a sigh, Isaan stood to walk to the bed that the other was occupying. He knew that he could get scolded for what he was planning, but he didn't really give a damn. Slowly pushing the other aside, gentle enough not to hurt him, the elder brother joined Ruune in the bed, snaking an arm around the small, petit waist. "I won't leave you...so go to sleep." Now that he was in the bed with other, he would just get food later on today.

Aheal shrugged his shoulders lightly. The man really didn't know much about his son preferences. The only conversation that the two ever had were about battle strategies and how to defeat certain demons. Now that the Realm Official Leader think about it, it was a sad situation. To never talk to your son about his personal liking was terrible, it wasn't even a father son relationship. The two had more of a co-worker relationship. Although, Aheal doubted, with his older son's personality, that Isaan wouldn't care what was what. He was just dull in that way.

"I couldn't tell you for the life of me. Ruu is more of a conversationalist than Isaan. He just out and tells what he likes, whereas Isaan says nothing at all. It's hard to judge by his expression as well, seeing as he's near emotionless without Ruune around." Giving a frown at the thought of the smaller twin being the only one to pull emotions from Isaan. It was cute in a way, but can also be a downfall.

Arish glanced over to his love, holding back a chuckle. "Hey, don't say I'm the only one excited when I know you are too." Taking one hand off the wheel to have it grab one of his lover's. "As if you wouldn't be. I've been missing you for nearly two years now. Of course I'm excited." Turning the vehicle into a driveway, the two was already at his apartment.

Ruu was surprised by his twin's actions but welcomed them nonetheless. The smaller cuddled up to his elder twin's chest, tucking his head under Isaan's chin, and wrapping his arms around the other's waist tightly. Soon Ruune began to drift off, feeling much tireder while in his twin's arms. Right before he fell asleep though the fallen whispered softly, "Love you too big brother..." half remembering his twin telling the smaller he loved him...though it seemed a bit distant in his memory at the moment he was sure Isaan said it at some point. Then the smaller finally sub-come to sleep, and small, barely noticeable smile on his face.

----

Abel looked at the other a bit sadly, having a feeling that the other man had just realized how weird that must have sounded, to not know your own son's preferences. "Well...I'll make him a chocolate cake then," The full demon replied, knowing that most people enjoyed chocolate.

"...It's hard to judge by his expression as well, seeing as he's near emotionless without Ruune around."

That was a bit odd to Abel...he had to wonder, was Isaan always like that? "Was Isaan always like that without Ruune? Or is it sort of a recent kind of thing...just curious. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to," The healer asked, looking over at the other with magenta eyes, and then averted his eyes almost shyly to the car before he noticed that they were still holding hands. Sheepishly, the taller man removed his hand from the other and shoved it in his pocket with a kind of flustered look on his face.

----

Erin gripped the other's hand back gently as they pulled into the driveway. Licking his lips nervously, the younger looked up at his boyfriend, and joked lightly before they got out of the car, "Remind me why I can't drive again, love~." He gave the other a small pout, though not really serious about driving. Joking often help ease his nerves, and he was a bit nervous about this. It wasn't that he didn't trust Arish fully, or anything...he was just worried that he wouldn't be good at the whole sex thing. Sure they did foreplay and everything, but the brunette was nervous that when they got to the actual sex part he'd disappoint Arish...he wanted to make his boyfriend's first time special.

Isaan stared to the other surprised, a small furrow of brows coming in to play. Had the other actually heard him confessing his feeling? Giving a small smile, Isaan closed his eyes, mind drifting off to a wonderland of his own. The only ones being there was their family. Anya, Aheal, Ruune and himself. Living the way that any loving human family would. Maybe if their life was a little different, the the white haired teen wouldn't be such a menacing force to others....just maybe.

Aheal could tell that something was wrong with the older, taller male. It was quite nerve wrecking since he was unsure of what was wrong with the other, and being an official didn't help his judgement much. With the other acting so....indifferent, the younger male thought that maybe Abel had something planned. He would not attack the other male, but he would keep his guard up just in case. On closer inspection, Aheal Nimparon figured something. A light dashing of pink on the taller male's cheek. Abel and him had been in touch for quite a while now, and now studying the other, the Realm Official Leader knew the problem. The demonic being was flustered, just as Anya use to be. Did that mean it was something that Abel was hiding that was embarrassing....or did the demon have a crush on him.

"Come then. Let's get the ingredients." Soon picking the later in his thoughts. From the way the other snatched his hand away, Aheal could tell that Abel liked him. It was well welcomed to be honest. The official didn't mind in the least.

The dark haired teen gave his boyfriend a what-the-fuck-do-you-think look. As if he'd let his love drive again, not even if he, himself, was stranded in a desert and needed help. "Hm...you know what...I don't know why you can't drive. Maybe I can have you drive us back to Coyote's when we are done here. I'm pretty sure that we'd crash into a light pole on the way." Giving a fake, delighted smile, before it dropped quickly into a small playful glare.

Stepping from the car, Arish walked around to open his lover's door as well, smiling lightly. "Hurry, hurry!" The teen said with much excitement.

"Come then. Let's get the ingredients."

Abel nodded in agreement and slid into the passenger's seat, and then a thought hit him and he sighed...he had been very forgetful lately...he forgot to text Astaat that Ruune had woken up. The full demon thought that texting her now might not be the best idea, considering the bad blood between her and Aheal. He's wait until he got home. Despite how much he denied his feelings for the man, Abel didn't want to do something to get out of his good graces...since he couldn't have the angel as his lover then he would gratefully have him as a friend. The tall demon buckled up, looking down at his lap, long dark hair shielding part of his face from view, sometimes he wondered how Aheal would react if he knew of Abel's feelings for him...probably disgusted considering the taboo of their species mating.

Abel chewed his lip, keeping his gaze down...sometimes the healer really hated this aspect of himself; the snake demon had always fell in love quickly and that had really hurt him in the past. Even if Ahela returned his feelings they would have to hide their relationship from the public, or it would really be a danger to them both.

----

Erin chuckled slightly at his lover's mock glare, and replied, "I know love, I was just joking...hey even I'm amazed I got my license sometimes." When Arish opened the passenger's car door for him the half-demon laughed again, mostly at the childish excitement that showed in his boyfriend's eyes and voice. The brunette got up and out of the car standing beside Arish. He gave the other an almost shy grin, still feeling a bit insecure with his abilities in the bed. Biting his lip the smaller hugged the other, around the waist, looking up into coal eyes, "To be truthful, love, I'm a little nervous...you think I'll be good at this? I don't wanna disappoint you," He admitted, hating keeping things from Arish. He cuddled more against the half-angel's chest as a particularly cold wind blew by causing the half-demon to begin shivering rapidly; Erin had always been really sensitive to the cold.

Arish glanced down into green eyes at the small confession. That was something to think about, it even made the dark haired teen more nervous now that he thought of it. Coal eyes darted from his lover's and to the ground, now deep in thought. At that, problem after problem began plunging in his mind, having the older teen to give a small groan of disappointment. Silence was in play, the wind even having stilled at that point. No cars, animals or anything for that matter made a sound.

Clearing his throat, the wind suddenly picking up again, Arish sighed with a frown. "Well, now you got me all nervous. I'm the one that has to perform everything...what if I hurt you. Worst is...if I am able to succeed in...y'know...penetration....what if I can't even pleasure you." A mixture of emotions dancing on his face, not sure how he should feel at this point.

Aheal threw a brief look to the demon, knowing that the other was deep in thought. The father of twins gave a small shake of the head, not sure of what he should say next. Abel seemed too focused on his thoughts, that he wasn't willing to interrupt that. Once again facing the street, the Realm Official leader pulled from the parking area and into traffic. The two needed to go to a grocery store to get the ingredients for the planned surprise party. Aheal knew that Ruune would be excited, and Isaan would be satisfied as long as that happened. This would be a success.

"Well, now you got me all nervous. I'm the one that has to perform everything...what if I hurt you. Worst is...if I am able to succeed in...y'know...penetration....what if I can't even pleasure you."

"Love, I'm sure you'll be great...listen, nervousness aside, I know you'd never hurt me...and from what I've...er, read, lube helps with any pain, and all ya need to be is a bit gentle and I swear you wont hurt me," The younger explained, using his, um, internet knowledge to his advantage. Okay, he'd admit it, he watched a lot of porn in the past few years and read a bit too. Frankly, it was an embarrassing fact to admit to, but if it helped ease his lover's nerves then he'd admit it. "Also...how I know that...I've watched a lot of things, and read a lot of things okay...so trust me on this," The smaller said, blushing darkly, and hiding his face in the other's chest, fallowed by a slightly muffled, "Let's continue this inside, love."

----

Abel glanced over at Aheal again for a moment, seeing the other was pretty focused on the mission at hand, and that made the demon smother a chuckle. He was happy that the angel wanted to make his sons happy so much. When they pulled into the grocery store, and were parked the full demon unbuckled himself. "We need cake mix, I all ready have eggs at home, but I'm running low on vegetable oil and milk so we need those....we should make them some diner as well...maybe some baroque chicken breast, that should be enough to feed all four of us...and rice? Or maybe some pasta...hmm...what about a vegetable...Ruune likes corn...but does Isaan as well? Maybe I should make green beans instead...just so many decisions to make...," The healer rambled, half to himself, finding it a little hard to think of a good meal that would feel speical but not take too long. He though for a minute of making something in his crock-pot, but that takes hours and he was sure they twins probably couldn't wait that long to eat. He also thought of making pasta with sauce and garlic bread, but Ruune wasn't a bit fan of that for some weird reason. Ah...this was just so confusing and difficult.

He looked over at Aheal again and asked, "What do you think, Aheal?"