Over the Fence (Looking Mirror/Ignorance Isn't Bliss AU)

cheshireArtist

The white haired teen continued to study his brother giving a small frown with watching a small bit of fear disappear so suddenly. Isaan could tell that the smaller teen was trying his hardest and it meant a lot to him, but the menacing side of the teen was enraged. Walking to the silver haired twin, the angel pushed Ruu to the wall and pressed him between the wall and himself. Isaan was not thinking clearly, but he still had one thought in mind. Chocolate eyes glaring down to the petit teen, the elder brother snarled. "I won't hurtcha'. Why tha' fuck are you so afraid of me? I don' intend to inflict any damage to you." Crashing under the closeness of the two of them. Isaan quickly stepped away and averted his eyes to the floor.

He was confused and upset. The angel did not know what it was that he wanted. Biting into his bottom lip, Isaan brows furrowed deeply. "I think I should leave." The sight of the younger twin appearing once again. Isaan did not wish to do anything to frighten Ruune any more than he already was. "I'm sorry. .I shou'd go." Body not moving even after the sentence. Isaan wanted to stay with the silver haired boy, albeit his mind was in a dilemma.

Arish smiled before tightening the grip on Erin's hand. He could tell that the demonic being did not want to leave him, albeit the half angel was not willing to get killed by the other's adoptive father. "Yes, we can meet up whenever you want. " kissing the soft, pink lips before pulling Erin from the bathroom.

Arik face now showed a bit of disgust before the expression dissolved as quick as it appears. The blond actually liked the young kid so he could at least accept that flaw. Plus, his son was quite in love with the teen so he did not want to hurt Arish in any way. "I see. Well, that is fine I suppose. I do have a liking for the kid anyways."

The realm official leader gave a nod. He was willing to try this note step thing just to talk to his son again. As always, the dyed haired man loved his son. He had told his wife.... no promises her, that he would love them both and watch over them. That promise would not go in vain. Not if he could do anything about it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• cheshireArtist

"I won't hurtcha'. Why tha' fuck are you so afraid of me? I don' intend to inflict any damage to you."

Ruune's breathing picked up, and he started to shake slightly. This was sudden and shocked the smaller badly, he stared up at his twin with wide eyes, a bit fearful, but mostly because of being slammed into a wall. But he could feel that his twin was confused and upset, so he tried to push back his rising fear for Isaan's sake. He really wished that he could talk right now, because his hands were shaking so hard that he couldn't form signs. Why was he such a coward! It got in the way of everything.

"I'm sorry...I shou'd go."

The small fallen stared up at his twin as he stepped away. His brother was hurting and it was his fault! He didn't want Isaan to hurt because of him or blame himself...this was all Ruune's fault after all...only if he wasn't so scared all the time. He wanted to reach for his twin, to pull him back over, but his hands were shaking so bad.

----

Mary blinked at the man and calmed slightly, it looked as if she wouldn't be bashing and skulls today. "How do you know him?" She asked out of curiosity, it wasn't everyday a Hunter had a liking for a half-demon.

Abel smiled at the man's nod, and hid a small sigh of relief, happy that the angel agree. "Okay," He began, taking a note pad from his pocket, and scribbling down his phone number for the other, "Here's my number, and I'll give you Ruune's when I think he's ready to talk with you...though I would suggest when that happens to keep things light and simple...try not to bring up anything too, well, serious with him."

----

Erin walked beside Arish as he was brought out of the bathroom, and soon out of the school. "My house isn't that far off, fallow me, love," The brunette said cheerfully, pulling his lover in the direction of Coyote's place, hoping the old man wouldn't be too mad with him...and wouldn't notice the small hicky now on his neck. He also hoped that he and Arish got along okay...the smaller teen wouldn't know what he's do if they didn't.

Arish eyes widened as his lover pulled him to the direction of his house. The dark haired teen was extremely nervous at the moment, it was like meeting the smaller male's mother all over again, but with much more fear and nervousness. Now it was a man...a weird man. The name itself pulled fright from the half angel. Coyote seemed like such an eccentric title, and Arish was hoping that he wouldn't be making the male's acquaintance so soon, albeit that wish was not granted. The older teen did not say a word though, he was willing to go through with whatever his brunette love was thinking.

Isaan caught sight of his brother's hesitation and frowned again. The other was extremely frightened now, if the shaking had anything to do with it. At that, the white haired teen knew what he could do. One, actually hurt Ruune, which he was keen on at the moment; or leave, which was rational and what Isaan really wanted.

Swallowing the hurt that was welled inside the older twin sluggishly trailed to the door, a hand twisting the knob to open it. "I...don' want us to ever speak again. If you can't accept dat' I'm not tha' same person as before, and dat' we never wanted to hurt you....then we shouldn't even bother being brothers. I'm serious this time." Chocolate orbs engraved with seriousness as he sent a last longing look to Ruune before exiting the house.

"That boy, Erin, is....hmm....a part of my family. I've learned to accept him long ago, although I never knew he was such a wret- ....a demon." Stopping the rude comment quickly. "My son has quite the liking for him. I've....never seen such admiration since my parents." The man announced, raising a brow to the woman. The hunter could tell her intention, and it was quite amusing. Arik liked this woman...a lot.

Aheal nodded before standing slightly. "I understand. Thank you but I have to go." A rumbling attracting his attention. "My son needs me." The official leader stated as he read his text message.

"I...don' want us to ever speak again. If you can't accept dat' I'm not tha' same person as before, and dat' we never wanted to hurt you....then we shouldn't even bother being brothers. I'm serious this time."

Ruu stared at the now closed door for a long time, feeling tears begin to drip down his cheeks, and his knees give out from underneath him. He sat in front of the door, just crying for a long, long time. He never felt so...so broken before, so useless, so caged. He couldn't explain, so Isaan couldn't understand. Crying was how Abel found him a half an hour later. He refused to explain, though...he didn't want to get his twin in trouble. He just clung to Abel and sobbed as the man brought him upstairs and put him to bed, assuring the Fallen that he's feed Isa, and make them some soup. Ruune was so, so useless.

----

Erin and Arish soon reached the front door of the half-demon's house. The brunette, sensing his lover's worry over meeting Coyote, decided that maybe it was a bit too soon, and plus it wasn't fair for either party. He still needed to explain things to Coyote, and Arish needed a little time to maybe explain things to his own father. So, the half-demon decide to end that night as cheesy as possible. The smaller leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to the elder teen's lips, and mumbled as soft, "Goodnight, love, I'll see ya tomorrow." He gave the dark haired angel a wide grin, and added, "Be safe on the way home, okay, love." And with that Erin went inside, ready to face the music with Coyote.

----

Mary smiled lightly, happy with the Hunter's answer. She actually stayed and talked to him for a while longer, finding the man a decent conversational partner for her. She couldn't really find many of those. Kay and Coyote were crazy, Angelo barely talked, Damon was...well, Damon, and Morgan was okay, but was a little boring at times. Abel was actually one of the only ones before this man, but even she tired of hearing about medical practice, and occasionally young Ruune. Mary decided she might keep Arik as a friend.

When Aheal left Abel waited a bit before leaving himself, a bit finicky about leaving his adoptive son home alone so long, even though he was sixteen. He sighed and pulled into the driveway, nothing looked too out of place, but that didn't shake his worry. The half-demon opened the door, glad he opened it slow because he almost hit his adoptive son. The full demon took the crying boy into his arms, repetitively asking him what was wrong, what had happened, but all the boy did was sob harder, and shook his head.

He had brought the tiny fallen upstairs and tucked him into bed, chewing his lip slightly. He told Ruune that he'd be back up with something to eat in a little while, but the boy barely responded. He worried deeply for his son...and hoped that he would share what was hurting him so much in the morning.

Arish stood there as his lover kissed him goodbye. Guess he wouldn't be meeting the man after all. Maybe Erin was just teasing him. Well, whatever it was the dark haired male was thankful for it. Releasing a pent up sigh, the half angel turned to leave the perimeter of the eccentric man's home. Tomorrow was when the two was to see one another again.

Coyote owlishly watched after the teen as he walked through the door. The man had caught a glimpse of another being outside, although he couldn't tell who it was, nor what the person looked like. After a while the weird man stood, short pants fitting loosely as he wrapped a jacket around his waist. "Um...you're grounded...go...clean your room?" The elderly man said, frowning a little. He wasn't sure of what he could do to the smaller male. Coyote had grown feelings for the other and didn't wish to fuss at him. "Um...yeah." He said not knowing what else to say. Turning, Coyote disappeared upstairs.

Aheal had drove home to a upset Isaan. The man didn't have to ask questions to know what had happened to his older son. The only one that could pull emotions from the somewhat emotionless angel was Ruune; so the official leader already knew the two must have been together. After staring to the other for a while, the older man sat beside his son to comfort him. He could see a bit of sadness mixed with other emotions in Isaan's expressions.

Arik enjoyed his time with the woman. He had made sure that she was the one that he would come to when wanting to know something. He would have to remember her so no one could mistaken her for another.

Several Months Later...

The last few months had not been very kind to Ruune ever since that night with Isaan. The smaller felt himself sinking deeper and deeper with each passing day, but couldn't find it in himself to get back up. He was broken...a freak, ugly and unwanted. At least, that's how he felt. Isaan hasn't even looked his way since that day, the younger tried his best to apologize; he often made lunches for the elder twin and put them in the white haired twin's locker before school began. Nothing. He got Alex to stop giving the other dirty looks and antagonizing the elder twin during gym, but, again, nothing. Ruune tried and tried but no matter what he did the other hated him, and that hurt.

The bulling had also gotten worse when some of the Transfers found out Ruu was a fallen and not just a half fallen. They were smart, though, they never did it in his friends presence, and the silver haired boy didn't want to bother them. Ruune stood in front of his locker, stuffing some things in his backpack, a note weighing heavy in his pocket. It was a simple little note that he found in his locker this morning...from one of his tormentors. 'Why don't you just kill yourself, no one needs a sinner like you around'...that's what it said...so the young teen was gathering his notebooks, his pens, his pencils, basically anything that was his and didn't belong to the school, and stuffed it into his bag, effectively cleaning out his locker. He had left English early so not to be caught by any of his friends, and thankfully they had a substitute so he just lied about needing to go to the nurse. He zipped up his bag, and headed out to wait for the bell to ring in one of Erin's hiding spots. He left a small note for his brother in his locker, mixed in with one of the elder twin's note books so he didn't discover it until later...Isaan really needed to start locking his locker.

----

Erin had a lot on his mind lately, something about his smallest friend was just off lately. Ruune hasn't been smiling that much, and seemed thinner, tireder, and just more sad. He didn't even let Alex hug him anymore, and the brunette knew that really hurt his best friend. He barely wrote or signed anymore, and Alex said Ruune changes in a stall now, which is weird since he normally just changed in a secluded spot...it was like he was hiding something and that frustrated the half-demon. He was used to knowing what's up with people, but now he just felt like he was in the dark about Ruune, and that just made him feel sad.

The cat-eyed boy just shook his head and sighed...maybe he was reading far too into this. The teen leaned on his fist and continued to paint his vase. He was also worried about tomorrow night, Arish and his father were going to come out to dinner with Erin and Coyote...and this was the first time the adults would be meeting face to face, so he was understandably nervous. He glanced at Arish out of the corner of his eye, wondering if his boyfriend was nervous too.

Arish was near sleep. The class was quite warm and it was getting to feel too much like his bedroom. Closing his dark colored eyes, the teen was depending on sleeping until the class was over, artwork halfway done. Getting in a comfortable position, the ex hunter breathing began to even out as sleep was taking over. He would continue to do his work at home if the teacher allowed him to take it home. At that thought Arish eyes opened. Coal eyes darting to his lover, clashing lightly with the teen ones. A smile took over his features as the older teen remembered the date that the two of them was to have tonight with his parents. The older teen wasn't that nervous knowing that his father would be there, also Arik had already met his love. In the other hand Erin's guardian was new to it all, so maybe the brunette was a bit nervous.

'I love you.' The teen mouthed to the other, staring to his lover with a smile.

Alex pursed his lips at the two love bugs and groaned. He hated being in between the two with all the affection flowing around. Sighing slightly, the orange haired teen laid his head on the desk to avoid watching the other two. Who the teen was worried about at the moment was his best friend Ruune. The silver haired teen had been acting quite strange lately, but Alex just thought maybe the other was growing up and becoming less dependent. "Aww I miss my baby Ruune." He whined loudly, not caring who heard.

Erin chuckled lightly at his sleepy boyfriend, running tanned fingers through the other's dark hair. "Love you too," He muttered, smiling slightly at the other teen. He then glanced at Alex, who ended up transferring into their art class after the twins transferred out. Maria wanted to do robotics for some reason, and Rosa agreed that it sounded fun. "I'm a bit worried about Ruu personally, he's been acting weird," The brunette said, concern clear in his voice. He continued to card his fingers through his boyfriend's hair, the action strangely comforting. He just couldn't shake the horrible feel he got when ever he thought about the fallen lately.

----

The bell rang and Ruune shot up, eager to get home before Abel. He walked to the bus, ignoring the insults thrown at him, and the shoves he occasionally received. The small teen took a seat, hugging his backpack close to his chest. He wasn't backing out...not now. He stared out the window...kind of hoping to see Isaan, at least one more time. He bit his lip...he wondered if his mother felt this anxious before she left...did she have second thoughts...or was she just set on leaving? He was starting to have second thoughts himself, but the notes word rang in his head again...nobody needed a sinner like him anyways. The silver haired teen bit his lip...he knew he should have said goodbye to his friends...but then they might stop him and Ruu didn't want to be stopped.

Once everyone boarded the bus, the doors closed and the driver started off...unknowing sealing the tiny teen's fate in his own mind. There was not turning back for him now. Life hurt, and Ruune didn't want to hurt anymore.

The overly confident white haired teen watched after the bus as it drove away, staring at the small face of Ruune's. Isaan didn't want any interactions with his smaller brother; well he did but he was trying to protect the other from him. The home cooked meals that Ruu fixed him for lunch was quite delicious. The elder twin loved the taste, the orgasmic taste of every bite. It kind of made Isaan think arguing was a good thing, especially if having the smaller cook him a meal everyday. The silver haired teen could always cook, that was one of his skills; although the older brother never gave in to talk to the other.

A sigh released from his mouth as a sudden anger took over him. Isaan was ready to hurt someone, because he needed to relieve his stress, and who was more perfect than a ignorant asshole that teased his baby brother. Bawling his fingers tightly to his palm, the official trainee approached a group of boys ready to start a battle.

Once the bell rung the orange haired teen, Alex, jumped from his seat and dashed out the room. It had just saved him from near death, and that was seriously a blessing. The dark haired teen watched after the flamboyant male and gave a chuckle. Seemed like him and Maria was alike in the disliking of public affection category. Arish stood and took the brunette's hand in his own. "We should get going. My father isn't a very patient man as you know. He's come to pick us up today." Retrieving his belongings and walking from the room with his lover.

The bus stopped and Ruune got up slowly, and trudged down the isle, not looking up from his feet. Luckily, this time he saw the foot aimed to trip him this time, and stepped over it, much to the bully's annoyance. It was a different kid than before, and not Ruune's usual tormentor, so he didn't pursue him, thinking that he'd get another chance tomorrow. Not if the smaller boy could help it. He stepped off the bus, staring up at his, soon to be just Abel's house, feeling a little bit of foreboding...should he really go through with it? The silver haired twin tightened his hold on his backpack strap...he wasn't chickening out...what he was doing was better for everyone...right?

He glanced at the empty driveway before unlocking to door to head in the house, forgetting to lock the door behind him. Ruune put down his backpack and walked up the stairs, ignoring Isa when she meowed at him as he passed. Biting his lip the tiny teen opened bathroom door, and scaled the sink to reach the top shelf of the medicine cabinet, where his anxiety medicine was kept. The tiny boy got down and ventured to his bedroom, and, sitting on his bed, screwed open the bottle of pills; it was only half full, but that should be enough, right? Throwing all caution to the wind the smaller pored the content into his hand and threw them into his mouth. He swallowed them dry, wincing slightly. He wondered if it worked for a second, but then the effects kicked in. Ruune first felt rather calm, and tired, and rather heavy, so he laid back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. A few more minutes passed and the smaller's eyes began to flutter, and his chest felt tight, like someone was sitting on it. And then his eyes got heavier and heavier until he just couldn't keep them open any longer. Ruune said his final good bye in his head as he passed out, empty pill bottle falling on the floor and a barely audible thump.

----

Erin nodded, gripping the other's hand tightly. The brunette was a bit nervous about tonight's date, he just hoped everything would go smoothly...and Coyote doesn't embarrass him too bad with stories or something. Plus, the half-demon was still a little nervous around Arish's father, since the man was a hunter. It was only his instincts speaking, since he logically knew he didn't have to worry about Arik hurting him, but his demon side was frantic right now, and it was annoying. He snuggled into his boyfriend's side, the other's closeness calming him down a bit.

----

Abel sighed as he drove home, it had been a long day, and it's only highlight was that he had his weekly meeting with Aheal on the demon's lunch break. The full demon blushed slightly, gripping the steering-weal a bit tighter; he had to admit that over the months he found himself almost excited for Fridays now, so he could talk with the full angel for an hour. At first he thought it was just friendship, but the taller man knew this feeling too well...he was falling for Ruune's birth father. The snake demon pushed those feelings aside, though, knowing how taboo his little crush was...also, he didn't want to loose Aheal friendship over something so petty.

He pulled in the driveway, a feeling a dread washing over him, and he didn't know exactly why...but he did know to trust these feelings, they had gotten him out of many situations before in life. Abel got out of the car, and approached the front door, mentally preparing himself for what he assumed was an intruder inside his house. He hoped Ruune wasn't home yet if that was the case, he didn't know what he'd do if he let his son get hurt.

Isaan snatched away from the man that was holding onto him. Lip burst with a noticeable scratch covering his throat, the white haired teen let off a wicked smile toward the principal. At the moment the official trainee didn't care about a word the man was saying, rolling his eyes slightly before standing once dismissed. Isaan had been demanded to go straight home and not attend school tomorrow. That simple statement was enough for him, as if he'd listen to the man scold him like a child. It was true that Ruune's twin brother was injured, but the other students looked much worse than himself. It wasn't as if the angel was having his first fight. One demon itself was stronger than all seven of those boys in all.

"What waste of skin." Isaan spoke, trailing down the hall. The white haired angel was standing at his locker, reaching to open it slightly. After gathering his books for the assignments, in which he'll have to turn in a day afterwards the due date, Isaan turned to leave for home. Who he bumped into was not a pleasant meeting, books falling and scattering along the hall. "Damn you."

"I would have said excuse me but since it's you I won't. You just better be happy that Ruune wants me to be nice to you. Tsch, asshole." Alex fussed, walking around the pile of books and paper littering the hall. When going to retrieve his books, the chocolate orbs caught a glimpse of a piece of paper, a small frown present. Who could have given it to him, and what could it be?

Arish led his lover to the car, opening the backseat for the brunette to get in. Once Erin was seated, the dark haired teen joined him, resting his hand in the inner area of his boyfriends thighs. "There is nothing to be nervous about. Your father won't be so bad." Kind of reassuring himself as he tried making the demonic being feel better about what was going on. He could just feel the emotions radiating off of his love.

Abel could hear his heart pound in his chest as he opened the unlocked door, peaking inside, "Ruune?" He called out...no reply. That had the man worried, normally if he called for the mute boy he'd make some sort of noise to alert the man that he was there. Normally a knock or something like that...this was extremely troubling. The tall demon walked up the stairs carefully, noticing the bathroom light was on. He peaked in, dark gray skin becoming readily lighter as he paled, the medicine cabinet was wide open. The healer hurried over, checking the contents...Ruune's anxiety medication was missing. The snake demon's heart almost stopped, "Oh dear Goddess Medusa, please, oh please don't let this be true," He prayed desperately under his breath.

Abel nearly sprinted to his adoptive son's bedroom, heart beating rapidly in his chest, fangs slicing into his lip. And there he was, his little Ruu, his son, laying limp, and slightly blue around the lips. Then his healer nature took over, and he knelt down next to the fallen, working on autopilot. He felt for a pulse, letting out a soft sigh of relief when he indeed found on, though it was very faint. Despite being a skilled healer Abel knew he couldn't handle something like this himself...he needed to call the hospital. He whipped out his cellphone, dialing 911. A hurried talk later and an ambulance was on it's way. He held his tiny son's hand in his own clawed one, "Please, please hold on just a little bit longer, little one...," He whispered, a tear running down his cheek.

----

"There is nothing to be nervous about. Your father won't be so bad."

Erin pouted, looking up at his boyfriend, "Ya don't know Coyote too well, love...he will make it his mission to embarrass me, I fucking know it," The smaller explained, biting his lip. The smaller shivered feeling Arish's hand on his thigh, sometimes he was just overly sensitive to the angel's touch...fuck demon hormones. Still pouting slightly the smaller teen laid his head on his lover's shoulder. Part of him just couldn't wait to get night over with. Just as he was thinking that a ambulance passed by, "Wonder what that's about," He murmured under his breath, watching it fly down the road and into the distance. That just gave him the worst feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Arish gave a chuckle to his lover as he leaned over to kiss the smaller's lips. "How quiet do you think you can be?" The dark haired teen whispered, finger swirling in small patterns on the demonic being's thigh. Arish knew that this could get him to have a fiery brunette, or possible a reject. He'd be even more surprised if his lover agreed. He kissed the other's lips once more nearly pulling away.

Arik kept his eyes on the road ahead although averted to the ambulance that passed by in a whoosh. Blue eyes glancing through the rearview mirror at the two teens, the hunter stared to Erin for a moment before giving a light genuine smile. He truly did like the brunette beside the small flaw of being a demon.

Isaan was panicking at the moment. This was a feeling that the white haired teen hadn't found since anticipating whether his mother had died or not. The small note was gripped tightly in his hand, wrinkling under the pressure. Taking off down the hall, leaving the mess on the floor, Isaan had to find his brother and quickly.

Abel watch the paramedic load his adoptive son into a stretcher, putting an oxygen mask over the boy's face, and try to stabilize the boy. A female paramedic offered to let the well known healer ride with them to the hospital, but the demon told her he needed to catch his barings, and then he'd drive out himself. In reality, though, the man just couldn't stand looking at Ruune being strapped up to all that medical equipment...it made him sick.

The man watched the ambulance go off, carrying the sweet boy he had come to love with it. The full demon took a shaky breath, and let out a soft sob, sitting down on his front steps. He burried his face in his hands and let out a soft sob again. If Ruune died, Abel would never be able to forgive himself. Whimpering, the snake demon pulled out his phone, and hesitantly dieled Aheal's number...the man needed to know, and Abel honestly didn't think he could drive. He held the phone up to his ear, hoping the man would awnser.

----

Erin's eyes widened at the question, on one side this was a stupid idea, but on the other...it was fucking hot. At the swirling fingers on his thighs the brunette let out slightly needy whimper. At the kiss he had to bite back a moan. The green eyed boy pressed their bodies closer together. Okay, he was gonna do this, it was just too kinky to resist and it turned him on. The smaller broke the kiss and burried his face in the angel's shoulder, for this to work at all Erin needed to be muffled, since he was naturally loud.

The dark haired teen was quite surprised when he seen that his lover was willingly giving in to his advances. The Erin from the Human Zone would have freaked out and possibly been upset with him. He was timid back then, so shy and never daring. Now the brunette was so different. A daredevil. A delinquent and quite bold. Either way, Arish loved the demonic being no matter how he acted, except at this moment he was loving the daring teen.

Slowly undoing the pants of his lover, the dark haired student wrapped his fingers around his lover's member and began to stroke it softly, kissing the lips of the teen's slightly with a bit of pressure. "Glad you chose to do so. I plan to have you all relaxed by the time we get to the dinner." Arish whispered, trailing his tongue alongside the smaller's ear.

Isaan heart was beating erratically, having to stop and take a rest. There was only a little oxygen circulating, well that was how the teen was feeling at least. Placing a hand against his head, about ready to faint, the teen a man sitting on the doorstep of Ruu's new home shedding tears. Maybe this was the man who was keeping his twin brother; and if the man was already crying then that was a bad sign.

Erin's breathing picked up as the other stroked him, cat-like eyes wide. The brunette had to smother a soft moan against his boyfriend's neck. His legs quivered slight as he spread them a bit on impulse. He gripped his coal eyed lover's shirt tightly, whimpering as Arish trail his tounge alobg the younger's pointed ear. "Ari-Arish...," he whispered against the dark haired angel's neck. This was one of the craziest things he had ever done.

----

Abel sighed and closed his phone, he'd try calling Aheal again once he got to the Hospital. He got up to go to his car when he spotted a boy not to far away. The full demon looked over at him, recognizing him slightly do his resemblance to both Aheal and Astaat, and somewhat Ruune. "A-are you Isaan?" He asked softly, voice wavering slightly as he forced back another sob. If this was Ruune's brother then Abel had to tell him...even though he had a feeling the tall boy might have all ready guessed.

The white haired student swallowed a lump, already guessing the bad feelings was not just that, something tragic had actually happened to his smaller, more petit twin. The boy didn't bother answering Abel as he quickly turned to hide the emotions playing across his face. There was a guilty gleam riding along his eyes, killing the teen in the inside. Maybe Ruune was trying to make him feel better with the letter, saying it wasn't his fault and that he still cared for him. It just made the older twin all the more guilty. With a shake of his head, emotions drained as he once again faced the demonic being. "Pathetic parent you are. You can't even watch after my baby brother. I watched as he was teased an abused, and what did you do for him, huh? Steadily sending him to a school where students didn't want him to be. How do you think such a fragile person as Ruune can take such treatments? He was doing much better when be was dying after his fall." A glare being sent toward the demonic male, the white haired teen not caring what nerves he struck inside the man.

After a while Aheal emerged from the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist as he reached for the phone. He had heard it ring and blew it off as his son, but seeing Abel's name made the father of the twins smile. This could mean one step closer to the son that he had hurt. One step closer to that promise to Anya. Returning the call, the man waited to see if the other would pick up.

Abel growled at the teen, holding back his demonic impulse to attack the child. The elder man closed his eyes and took a deep breath, counting softly under his breath. This was not a time for violence, and he could easily see that Isaan was highly upset, so he wasn't holding anything the child said against him. "I did not know it had started up again, last time it happened and I knew I made sure the students were expelled...Ruune is very good at hiding his problems when he didn't want them found. I can assure you now that I know, when I find the tormentors I will make sure they will wish that they were never born," Abel said, meeting the young angel's eyes with his own.

The man opened his mouth to further explain the situation to the teen, but his phone rang. It was Aheal, which made him relived yet felt dread bubble up in her stomach. This was not the kind of news he wanted to give the man. "Thank you for calling back, Aheal," he muttered solemnly, chewing his lip, thinking of a gentle way to put this gently, "Ruune...he...He tried to, to...". He couldn't even finish that sentence with out chocking on his own tears. "H-he's in the hospital," he finishrd in a shaky voiced, choking back yet another sob...he couldn't help but blame himself at this point.

Arish breath began to increase even though he wasn't the one recieving the pleasure. It was exciting to do such a performance in front of his father. Kissing the other's neck softly, the dark haired teen stroked the younger teen with a more firm grip. Leaning closer to run his tongue along the demonic being's shoulder, Arish chuckled at the small whimpers that was released from the brunette's lips. "You like that don't you?" Whispering quietly to his lover.

Isaan watched the man with a squint once he heard the man talking to his father. The white haired twin was unaware that his father was in contact with this man. Why hadn't anyone told him something? Chocolate brown eyes soon closed as he pictured his little brother in his mind. What happened to Ruune was all his fault and he knew it. Taking a deep breath this older teen began to run in the direction of the hospital. At the moment he wanted to be alone, not even wanting to ride with Abel or his father for the matter.

Aheal was quiet for a moment before he soon swallowed a lump in his throat. It seemed like the other hadn't stopped his abuse on himself, maybe he had just stop doing it as much, or he was good enough to hide it from the prying eyes of others. "I will be there shortly. Would you like for me to pick you up?" Already rushing for his belongings as he spoke. Afterwards he would inform Isaan so the teen was aware of what had happened to his brother.

Erin nodded weakly against the other's neck, bucking his hips up into his boyfriend's grasp, a small gasp managing to pass his lips. The kissing and licking along the smaller teen's neck was almost enough to send the brunette over the edge. He was just so hard all ready...the brunette was beginning to believe doing these types of things in a public situation was a big turn on for him. The green eyed teen's whimpers increased slightly, and he buried his head more into Arish's shoulder to smother them.

----

"I will be there shortly. Would you like for me to pick you up?"

"Please...I don't believe I'm in the proper state of mind to drive," The demon replied tiredly, thankful for the offer. A part of him, the part not thinking about Ruune, was happy that the man liked him well enough for the demon not to even ask, but Abel swashed those feelings down instantly...he shouldn't even be thinking about that right now. "Isaan's actually here as-" He cut himself off when he white haired teen began to run off. He didn't know much about Ruu's twin, he was very much a mystery for the man, and he only really knew what Aheal had told him, "He just ran off...". Seeing the direction the elder twin was going the snake demon knew he was heading to the hospital. It wasn't that far, just past the school, so Abel was debating on whether to go after the teen and make him wait for Aheal...but, call it a feeling, the tall healer knew Isaan probably wouldn't let him, so he waited for the boy's father to tell him what to do at this point.

----

The doctors worked diligently over the small teen recently checked into their emergency room. The kid had an overdose, so they had to pump his stomach to get all of the medicine out of his system. His rate of breathing was very weak so they had to hook him up to a respirator, and they switched him out of his clothes and into a hospital gown; they were shocked with what they found underneath. The fallen's left arm was full of self inflicted cuts old and new, almost up to his shoulder, and his right arm up to the elbow; there were even a few cuts on his thighs.

They bandaged up his mutilated arms, stitching some of the deeper cuts, and settled him into a room. The doctor looked down at the kid, Ruune Ezal, sadly as he hooked the boy up to a fluid I.V. The silver haired teen was very pale, and limp, almost dead looking at this point...if he was found any later they would have been too late. He hooked up a heart moderator, and a soft beeping filled the room. It was sad to look at someone so young hooked up to machines, and having a tube put down his throat to help him breath. He would live...but they weren't sure how long it would take for him to wake up, or if he would ever. It was up to Ruune now.

Aheal sighed as he heard what the other man just stated. His older son was already aware of the injury of his brother. The man knew the temperature that Isaan harvested, so the father knew that the white haired student would be upset with him. Aheal gave a small sigh, shaking his head as the door was swung open for him to leave. Trailing to his car, the dyed hair man jumped in readying himself for the emotions he knew were sure to come. Abel would possibly be worse off than him. Sure the man loved his younger son, but he had also learned to control his emotions in situations as such; even though it dealt with fighting instead.

Isaan rushed forward, nearly falling whenever his footing was wrong. Ruune was in need of someone at the moment, and who could be more perfect than the person who had drove the person to such lengths. The white haired teen didn't even know how he would react when in the other's presence quite yet, but he just had to be the there.

Arish stroked the brunette's cock faster, ready for the other to cum. The expressions that was display on the younger teen's face was driving the half angel crazy. Arik glanced back at a whimper that Erin had released. The boy was cuddled to his son's shoulder. The man just dismissed it as a small squeal the student gave due to the nervousness he was feeling about the dinner. Once again giving the road his attention, the blond continued down the road to the meeting place.

Abel sat down on his front steps again, hanging up his phone, but decided he had one more person he needed to tell. Astaat, she was Ruune's aunt, a bomb she had dropped on his and Ruu's first Christmas together. The boy had surprisingly accepted her, and the two were rather close, though they rarely saw each other. She had even offered to teach the fallen how to fight once he was a bit better, something the younger twin had always secretly wanted to learn after being told he couldn't his whole life.

He dialed the number and sighed, waiting for the woman to either answer or the voicemail to pick up. Maybe he should warn Aheal that his once sister-in-law would be coming, well, hopefully, if she can get away from the Demoni for a bit. The demon watched the streets, phone pressed to his ear, waiting a bit anxiously for Aheal to pull up.

----

Erin barely noticed Arik glance back, all he knew was that he needed to cum and cum soon. To stifle the loud moan he knew would come with release, the demonic teen impulsively bit into Arish's shoulder; not breaking the skin but hard enough to leave a mark through the shirt. The brunette let out a very muffle groan, only loud enough for Arish to hear, and came all over his lover's hand with a slight spasm of his hips. He went tense for a second but then became completely limp in the other's arms, breathing heavily into his boyfriend's shoulder, eyes half lidded and dazed. He stopped biting the other, and whispered softly, "Sorry 'bout that, love," and pressed a soft kiss to the other's shoulder. He looked up into Arish's coal eyes with his own bright green and smiled shyly, face still slightly flushed.

The dark haired teen smiled lightly to his brunette lover, kissing the smaller's lips softly before pulling away. Glancing to his soiled hand, the elder teen frowned a little not knowing what to do with it. Bringing it to his lips, a tongue darted out to lick up the substance, a small groan being released. The coal eyed teen was enjoying the small kinky activity the two of them were doing...or was doing.

Isaan breathed heavily as he now stood outside the hospital, the same building that his baby brother would be accompanying. With a deep breath, the white haired teen rushed inside and to the front desk. "Where is my brother! he wus' jus' admit'ed I'm sure...tell me! Wh-" A hand making him quiet as it was placed upon his shoulder.

"Calm down. Tell us your brother's name and we'll see it this person is able to have visitors."

A wicked laugh left Isaan's throat, shaking his head at the man in front of him. "Able? Haha, wait...do ya' actual'y think that I wou'd let you all stop me from seeing Ruune......Ezal." He hesitated for a moment, giving the other's name for an easier explanation of who he was talking of. "That's funny. I want to see him and NOW!

Meanwhile Astaat was in a meeting and though she felt her phone vibrating there was no way that she could answer it. Sir would flip and demand to know what was so important that she would risk ruining a perfect plan to take over a thieves area. Once taking a glance at who was calling a small dread overtook her, she just wished everything was ok.

Aheal pulled in the driveway of the demonic being's, giving a raise of the brow for the other to join him. "Let us go. I'm sure Ruune wants you by his side."

Abel sighed when she did not pick up, and chose to leave a voice message, "Astaat, it's Abel...Ruune's in the hospital, you need to come by when you can." Just as he finished speaking Aheal pulled up.

"Let us go. I'm sure Ruune wants you by his side."

He nodded weakly at the man, getting up from his spot and slipping into the passanger's seat. Abel looked over at Aheal and said, "I'm sure he want you there too." He knew Ruu loved his birth father, the boy even had a small wistful look as he told Abel a bit of how one of his fondest memories was sitting on Aheal's lap with Isaan and listening to the Realm Official recount stories about his work to them. Ruune had been attempting to get over his fear of his father and brother, but had suddenly stopped a month ago...that must have been when it was getting bad. Abel buckled up and stared a head anxiously, eager, and scared to hear the doctor's prognosis in his adoptive son's condition.

------

Erin blush watching Arish lick up the cum from his hand and had to hide his face again. If he watched he'd just get hard again. The car stopped and pulled into a parking space. They were meeting Coyote so the man was probably all ready there. Erin quickly fixed himself, making sure his shirt was straight, and pants zipped. Even after that he was still a little nervous.

The dark haired teen briefly turned to gaze out the window of the car. It seems that the three of them had finally made it to the destination. Once the coal orbs darted back to the brunette, Arish gave a small sigh. He could see that Erin was still nervous so the little rump really didn't help much. Taking the other's hand hostage in his own, the half angel stared to the other with a blank expression. "It'll be fine. I don't know why you are so nervous. Who cares if Coyote tries to purposely embarass you. I'm sure there is nothing about you that I don't know already, and if there is then that's fine. I'll relish in the funny moments because I get to learn more about you love." A smile breaking past his serious exterior.

Coyote was aware of the car that Arish's father drove, since it was most likely the most expensive one in the Nuetral Realm. The elder man stared as the three stood from the car, the eccentric man pulling the scarf closer to his body. It was not cold in the least, but what did Coyote care. Groaning with a slight stretch, the orbs darted to his son, staring to the other with an indifferent expression. This would be his first time meeting his son's lover. The elder man didn't know how to feel.

Isaan was currently in Ruune'a room, standing a ways away. There was a nurse currently taking care of Ruune, the white haired teen just wanted to see his younger brother. Chocolate eyes stared intensely, a small spark of guilty present in them. Maybe he had went too far this time.