Over the Fence (Looking Mirror/Ignorance Isn't Bliss AU)

cheshireArtist

Alex only hugged Erin at the playful punch he threw at him. The smaller male was yet so adorable, both the brunette and Ruune. Although the other was joking, Alex took it to thought. He was way to protective of the two already and should give them enough space to watch out for themselves. He was so motherly that it was nearly ridiculous.

Placing a hand onto the table, the elder teen began to eat his food, glancing over to his best friends as he ate the food. It was delicious that was for sure. Arish on the other hand only stared at the food with disgust. Firstly, the pizza served outside of a restaurant was ridiculously tasteless to him. Second, it didn't look as appetizing to what his mother made for him personally.

"Well, I'm use to home made food so I'm not sure I'll eat this." Pointing to the piece of pizza that he had paid for. It wasn't that high, but it was still a waste of money if no one ate it. Glancing back to the notepad that Ruune had slid to him once more, the coal eyes widened a little.

"Oh, well I'm sorry about that." Glancing up to the silver haired teen. "I apologize for asking. That is, if I sounded rude." Placing the notepad back to it's original place in front of Ruune.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• cheshireArtist

"Well, I'm use to home made food so I'm not sure I'll eat this."

Erin laughed outright, the only other person he met like that was Ruune, but he was excusable since he loved cooking, and was good at it. "So picky, love," He teased playfully before taking a bite of his own pizza. He found the school's pizza pretty good, not the best, but better than some other stuff served there. Ruune on the other hand, nodded in agreement with Arish, looking at the food with a slightly grossed out look of his own. He really didn't like the food served at the school.

"Sweet-" Maria began.

"We're commandeering your pizza then," Rosa finished with a grin, reaching across the table to grab the slice.

"Oh, well I'm sorry about that."..."I apologize for asking. That is, if I sounded rude."

The small teen just shook his head and gave the dark haired angel a soft smile. He didn't mind, he knew Arish didn't mean anything by it, he was just curious.

Arish smiled lightly to the twin girls as they took the pizza off his hand. The dark-haired male looked to his lover and frowned a little. "Babe, can you cook?" He asked, as his coal eyes averted to the silver haired teen as he was giving a soft smile to him as he shook his head. "Well, that'd good to know that I didn't offend you." The half angel quickly answered, steering his dark orbs back to his lover.

Isaan continued to watch his younger twin before shaking his head and standing. On a better note, he wouldn't like this school. Not in the least. Huffing loudly, the white-haired teen slowly walked to the exit of the cafeteria. The teen was unsure if he could do such a thing, but he didn't give a damn. The atmosphere in the area was getting on his nerves and Isaan just wanted a place to relax at. The giant oak tree looked like just the place.

"Babe, can you cook?"

Swallowing a mouth full of pizza the brunette answered his lover's question with, "Does mac n' cheese, and ramen count?" Erin couldn't cook for shit, really. He tended to accidentally light stuff on fire, so he often survived off of fast food, and microwave meals. Plus, Coyote was just as bad if not worse, so the half-demon wasn't taking the chance of accidental food poisoning.

Ruune watched as his brother left the lunch room, felling a bit worried...Isaan didn't eat lunch. Biting his lip the silver haired boy looked back down at his lap. It wasn't healthy to skip a meal. While the fallen himself was skipping a meal he could really care less about himself, but he was worried about his twin, though he didn't want to be around him. Sighing the boy stood up, taking a moment to sign to Alex, 'Going to class early' and left the table.

Once out of the cafeteria the boy paused, and stared at out a window as his twin went to relax at the oak tree. The small teen lingered there for perhaps a good few minutes before slowly trudging forward, and headed to his class. It was a class he didn't like, truthfully. None of his friends were in his class and the English teacher was always trying to get him to speak...she didn't believe that selective mutism wasn't a choice, and had given him a low grade for 'not participating in class'. He hadn't really told Alex or Erin about the problem, not wanting them to get involved. He really hated her class.

Isaan sighed as he leaned back against the tree. The area now was much more peaceful, and he surely enjoyed it more than the cafeteria. It was true that the white haired male was more so an emotionless person, but it never meant he didn't enjoy the area of calmness than loud noise and menacing glares. Well, the latter is a boost to his ego, but relaxing was better sometimes. With a quick glance up, the chocolate eyes captured Ruune turning his head to walk away. Seems as if the silver haired teen was staring to him for a while. "...."

Alex reached a hand out for Ruune as he stood to leave, the desperate reach causing him to fall out his chair. A chuckle was given as Arish cackled, though it only gained the dark-haired teen a glare from orange orbs. The half angel silenced himself, albeit was still laughing on the inside. Alex stood and set himself back into his seat. "Well, it seems like Ruune is going to classes early. I should go to protect him. I'm scared that someone will hurt him." Standing and rushing from the cafeteria, but not before calling to Erin to empty his lunch tray.

"Well, it seems like Ruune is going to classes early. I should go to protect him. I'm scared that someone will hurt him."

Erin sighed and shook his head slightly as he watched his friend depart. "I know Abel said to watch out for him and all...but isn't this a bit much," The half-demon muttered under his breath, still ignorant of what was going on with the Fallen's brother. Personally, he loved Ruune like a little brother, but he was sixteen, and he may be mute, but he was still sixteen; he could walk to class on his own. He didn't need Alex to tail him all the time...it was one part of his best friend that he found a bit annoying. Alex was a little too over protective sometimes.

Putting the thought out of his head for the moment and decided to focus on Arish. "Hmmm, Love, I've been meaning to ask, how have you been...you know, besides the obvious," Erin asked, pressing more up against the angel, and laid his head on the other's shoulder. The conman in training was just a bit curious.

-----------------------

Ruune trudged down the halls to English...he just wanted some time alone, to think a little. The mute boy, noticing the teacher wasn't in yet, sat down across the hall from the classroom, back against the lockers. The silver haired boy closed his eyes and rested his head on his knees when he pulled them to his chest. He was enjoying his own share of peace and quiet.

Alex paused in the hallway as Ruune took a seat and leaned against the lockers. Well, it did seem as if the other was doing fine, and that the smaller was enjoying his time alone. The elder teen wouldn't bother the silver haired twin, albeit he wouldn't leave either. Alex would keep his distance until the bell rung for other kinds to get to class, or until Ruune was able to get inside the door to his next class.

Arish glanced over to his lover that was now resting his head on his shoulder. Fingers came up to rub through brown locks, a smile appearing on the half angel's face. "Well, babe it seems like I can't tell you much. Many of the things I did want to tell you have evaporated from my mind and I no longer know them. Hm...guess it's your fault for not contacting me in nearly two years." A simply playful smile on his face, although the tone of the ex hunter's voice sounded all the more serious.

Erin frowned and muttered a soft, "Forget I asked...," into his lover's shoulder. The brunette still felt rather horrible and guilty about not contacting Arish and making the other worry. He relaxed a bit as Arish ran his fingers through his hair, an action that always soothed the boy. "Hey," He voiced after a few minutes, "I just 'membered somethin', love...hehe, I don't have too watch you fly from the ground anymore~". It was true, now Erin could fly with his boyfriend without the other having to carry him around. The brunette was half bird-demon, and he had wings, though, unlike Arish's, which were always out, the green eyed teen could retract his into his body. He still found them a bit freaky, so he didn't fly much, but the idea of flying alongside the dark haired half-angel for once seemed like a rather fun idea. Though...Arish was probably going to poke fun at his mediocre flying skills.

------

Ruune, in his relaxed state, nearly jumped out of his skin when the bell rang. The boy gathered his books from the ground next to him and rushed inside the classroom. The English teacher seemed to have come back without the Fallen noticing. The mute teen carefully took a seat in the far back of the room, next to the window. The goal at the moment was for the teacher not to notice him...he was afraid that someday she'd stress him into a panic attack.

Alex watched Ruune closely as the thin teen stood to disappear in the classroom. A sigh of relief was released as the orange haired pushed off the wall to leave and attend his own class. When turning a white haired make attracted his attention, the same one that had kissed Ruune. The sane one that was causing problems. The smaller teen's brother. Orange orbs steered after the younger teen as he also trailed in the same class as the mute teen.

Groaning loudly, Alex banged banged his forehead against the wall before shaking his head and cursing. "Please be careful Ruune." The flamboyant teen said, turning to walk away.

Arish stared to Erin and gave a sad smile. He knew what his statement would make the other feel, it was done intentionally; although it never meant that he wouldn't feel guilty and saddened by his actions. Coal eyes was engraved with love, admiration and passion as he stared to Erin. The bell rung and the black haired male attention was distracted.

"I...Have to go to class." Standing as he combed fingers through the brown locks to disappear from the cafateria.

When Ruune saw his brother walk into the room the boy nearly groaned. This class all ready caused him enough anxiety in this class as is. The fallen shrunk down in his seat, trying to appear as unnoticeable as possible to both the teacher and his brother. Then began attendance...he hated attendance in this class.

When the English teacher, an old fashioned woman in her late 60, called his name Ruu meekly raised his hand. The woman sneered at him, "Mister Ezal, in this class we speak to notify the teacher of our pressence. Can you say 'Here' Mister Ezal," she said slowly, as if talking to a young child. Ruune remained silent, and shrunk down more as all the eyes in the class room turned to him. The silver haired boy hated having people stare at him...it made him extremely uncomfortable. He hated it as a child, and he hated it even more now. The smaller twin felt himself inching closer and closer to a major panic attack, his heart rate and breathing nearly erratic.

"Mister Ezal, stop it with your attention seeking, and just say here, you are perfectly capable of it," The woman ordered sternly. She didn't believe the small boy had a panic disorder either, to her everything Ruu did was because he was an attention seeking brat.

-------------

Erin pouted as his boyfriend left, and hoped the older boy would remember to meet him later. After a few seconds he got up as well and turned to Maria and Rose. He offered an arm to both of them, much like the gentleman the brunette liked to believe he was. "Well, ladies, I believe we have art next," he said with a grin. The twins grinned back and the three proceeded to walk to their next class.

Isaan glanced around the classroom in search of his younger brother. The white haired teen laughed once the teacher called the other a attention seeking student. "Actually, my brother is very much mute." Deciding to take side of the unannounced team, of course picking the side of his brothers. Even though the teacher said amusing statements, Isaan wouldn't let the woman humiliate the boy if not doing it himself.

Walking to an area where the smaller twin was located, Isaan nicely asks one to give up their seat. The other was depending to say 'no', but at a glance to the angel's eyes, the student quickly left. Isaan smiled and sat into the seat beside Ruune. "Hey." The white haired teen teasingly smiled, narrowing his eyes slightly.

The teacher glared down at Isaan, since he was now sitting. She thought about giving the Transfer a good talking to, put him in his place, but she decided against it; she needed to teach her class after all, and she wasn't going to let one, well...now two troublemakers, keep her from providing an education to her students. She sneered at them and went back to the front of her class, beginning a lecture on Shakespeare and the new unit they would be starting.

Ruune, with everyone's attention now on the teacher, let out a soft sigh of relief. Out of the corner of his eye he glanced at his twin. The silver haired boy chewed on his lip nervously, wondering whether or not to reply to Isaan. On one hand he felt a great amount of gratitude to his white haired brother, along with a strange sense of ease be near the other brought him, but on the other hand looking at his twin gave him flashbacks sometimes...really, really bad flashbacks. But Ruu decided that ignoring him will only make the elder twin more angry at him, thus bothering him more...making him feel all these conflicting feelings more.

He glanced into Isaan's chocolate brown eyes with his own pale green, and put his left hand to his lips and moved it forward, as if he blowing a kiss, 'Thank you'. He then quickly averted his eyes down to his notebook and began writing down the notes from the board. After a few minutes the young fallen, hoping that Isaan was paying attention to the board, quickly put his right index finger to his chin and then pointed at the other, 'I missed you', and then placed his left fist against his chest and moved it in a circular motion to add, 'Sorry'. The silver haired boy then quickly began writing notes again, pretending as if he never signed a thing.

All the while since taking side with Ruune, the white haired teen had glued his eyes to the younger twin. All the sign language was read quickly, Isaan smiling before moving his desk a little closer to the silver haired student. "Why are you apologizing? Is there something that you've done that I don't know of?" Giving a menacing smirk, although it wasn't his intention. Due to immense training emotions was quite hard to show. Isaan wasn't good at showing a smile when it wasn't one that would just burst from him; a real genuine smile.

The white haired male directed his attention to the teacher and slightly sneered. The woman's first impression had really irked him and he could tell she felt the same mutual feelings from him; although Isaan didn't really try to be nice. On the other hand, the woman was a comical light to him, so the classroom would be extremely hilarious in it's own way. "I can tell that you don't like her much....do you?"

Arish slowly made his way down the hall, eyes on his schedule the whole while. Seems as if there was an art class, but he was unsure of where to go. Coal eyes glancing around, students passing by with intentions of their own. A small sigh was released, hands coming to comb through black locks "Dammit!"

"I can tell that you don't like her much....do you?"

Ruune nodded his head slightly, a little more unnerved now that Isaan was closer. At the moment the smaller twin could only handle the other this close in small doses, it still made the boy a little scared...but the silver haired twin knew that he could handle this as long as the white haired twin didn't touch him. Ruu had a thing about people touching him, especially his back. The only ones really aloud to touch him was Abel, and sometimes Alex. Taking a small breath he wrote a quick note on the corner of his notebook, 'I meant sorry, as in for freaking out earlier...and for changing my name, but Fallen aren't aloud to keep their surname, if I remember correctly.' The name thing was actually true, it was law that Fallen lost complete right to their family names. It was a law not often fallowed, and often ignored by both parties, but Ruune really would rather not try to explain his real reasons. That even hearing the name Nimparon made him flinch...in fact his real reasons might make Isaan hate him more.

Ruune tore the piece of paper from the notebook, and handed it to Isaan. Sometimes writing was easier than using his sign language. That and quicker.

-----

Erin cackled at the Maria's glare, the conman-in-training had gotten a glob of very wet, sticky clay stuck in the girl's hair. God, the brunette loved Pottery, and all art classes in general, they were so much fun! Of course he wasn't the best, but it was still God damn fun! He had decided to make a turtle, mostly because it was easy and cute. It was just a shell, a couple of legs, and a head; the little thing fit right into the palm of his hand. Maybe when it had dried and he fired and glazed it he would give it to Arish...or maybe Coyote would like a turtle more...or Alex. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

Rosa yawned as she walked down the hallways, she had asked to use the bathroom and had a pass, but she was doing anything but. The dark haired girl just needed a walk. As she travel down the halls she ran into, low and behold, her friend Erin's boyfriend. "You're looking a little lost there, Dove, you need some help?" She asked, smirk slightly at her new nickname for him. She liked nicknames; Erin was Crow, Ruune was Cherub, and Alex was Ally-boy, though Alex's was only to annoy the living shit out of him and embarrass him in front of potential boyfriend, thus the duty of a little sister.

Arish glanced up to the smaller teen currently questioning him, the same one that was surely with him at the lunch table. Smiling slightly, the elder teen nodded slightly. "Yes, I am lost. Um, it seems that I can't find the art room. Hm, no one is nice enough to help either." Coal eyes glancing back to the girl in front of him. "Unless you're willing of course." Giving a small genuine smile to the older twin sister of the demons.

Isaan reached for the paper, finger slightly gracing against the others. At the reading of the note, the angel turned to glance to the silver haired twin. A sadistic smile covered his lips, a shake of the head being given. "I see. Well, dat's nice to hear...well...read...dat' you apologize. I can tell dat' changin' your name wasn't jus' because of tha' damn law. It's more like a sayin'...rumored to be as such. That is why no one ever fuckin' mind it. Now, it's fine as I said. I really don' giva' fuck." Eyes narrowing slightly to the smaller, more petit teen.

In reality it was a blow to the white haired teen's pride. Having to actually go through with such a life-changing change offended Isaan. It was a disappointment that the other would even do such a things as to change his last name. Nimparon, for the elderly white haired teen was much more than just a name. "I'm glad thatcha' feel more safe now, Ruune Ezal."

"Yeah, sure," Rosa said, smiling back at the older teen, "It's down the hall, last door by the big window, can't miss it. Now, I was on my way to the bathroom, I'll see ya when I get back." She started to walk away, but then turned to add in a sing-song voice, "Also, Erin's in that class, try not to get too rowdy~." And with that she winked with a smirk, and practically skipped off in the opposite direction, snickering as she went.

Erin squeaked and dodged a glob of clay launched at him by Maria. "Get back here you fucking jackass!" The girl growled out, reaching across the table to try and grab the brunette. The cat-eyed teen cackled again, staying just out of her reach, but that only made the girl glare darkly at him, and then she smirked menacingly, getting a plan. And so began a game of cat and mouse around the table, with the younger teen chasing the green eyed boy around the table like they were a couple of three year-olds.

-------

Ruune flinched once when their hands grazed against each other, and a second time when he was found in a lie. He felt bad for lying in general, but wasn't just going to tell...it would just make things worse. The silver haired teen bit his lip sharply, drawing a small amount of blood. It was a horrible habit he had, biting his lips, he often split or bit open his lips on a weekly basis. It was just a nervous habit that had gotten worse from childhood, nothing he could really do about it now. Despite his all ready wounded lip the smaller bit down harder when he felt a bit of hurt through the link...despite not outwardly showing it Isaan was hurt by something he wrote. The boy let out a small sigh and looked down at his lap, it was probably the name thing...no, he knew it was the name thing. He knew the angel held great pride for their family and their name...but Ruu never thought that him changing his name would make Isaan hurt. Maybe the smaller was just selfish, but he didn't think the white haired boy would understand his reasons even if he told him, it was kind of hard to explain.

Isaan stared at the smaller teen for a moment before turning to avert his attention to the teacher. It didn't seems like Ruune would tell him anything too soon. Chocolate brown eyes stared blankly at the notes being copied on the board, repetition of thoughts circling around his head like a mantra. The white haired teen gave a long sigh, once again steering his chocolate orbs to the silver haired male.

"I see that you won't tell me. Hm, I understand. We aren't brothers anyways so why would you, right?" Trying to make the smaller, more petit student feel guilty about not confessing what he was feeling. "Its fine. I really shouldn't let it bother me seeing as you don't give a damn yourself. " Once again turning away from Ruune.

Arish gave a small nod to the girl that was now skipping down the opposite hall, giving the twin a silent thanks. Turning to face the direction the other had given him, the dark haired teen trailed down the hall and to the art room. Now that he look at the door, he could tell that it was art class. Why couldn't he tell that before?

"...We aren't brothers anyways so why would you, right?"

Ruune squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out the words and his tears. That really stung. He kind of wished he had something to distract himself...anything, anything at all. Under the confines of his desk the boy's right hand hovered over his left wrist...anything. He dug his nails into the healing wound and nearly hissed in pain, but a swift bit to the cheek took care of that. Even if he was doing it through his sweater sleeve it still started to bleed a little, luckily it was impossible to tell unless you touched it, since the fabric was a very dark green and blood didn't show up well. He relaxed a little, opening his eyes and turning his attention to a near by window. Even with his distraction he couldn't stop a tear from rolling down his cheek and a soft sniffle, so he dug in harder.

-----

Erin swiftly dodged another glob of clay from Maria, and almost ran into Arish as he walked in. That surprised the brunette a little, he wasn't expecting his boyfriend to be taking an art class. As the younger girl readied another projectile, the half-demon teen swiftly took refuge in his love's arms. "Save me Arish! She's crazy!" The green eyed teen plead, wrapping his arms around the half-angel's waist and hiding his face in the other's chest.

Maira glared at the offending brunette, ball of wet clay ready, "That asshat threw clay in my hair!"

"Nope! You have no proof!" Erin shouted back, lifting his head from Arish's chest to stick out his tongue at her like a child.

"It's in my hair!" The dark haired girl shrieked, pointing to the chunk of gray clay that was indeed in her hair.

"That could have come from anywhere, where's the real proof," The green eyed teen argued, smirking slightly.

"The whole fucking class saw you, dumb ass...," She deadpanned, hand on her hip, glaring daggers. Indeed, the whole class saw it...but this was normal so they deiced to keep quiet and focus on their own projects; heck, even the teacher decided to do that, especially after the last time she tried to break them up she got covered in red and green paint. Usually the only one able to break up one of their crazy fights was Rosa, so everyone was curious about how this Transfer was going to handle it. Meanwhile, Erin just childishly stuck his tongue out at her before hiding his face in his taller boyfriend's chest again.

One glance around the room informed Arish that the two was quite delinquents. Causing trouble for all the other students that resided in the class, ones that actually seemed hard at work. The teachers actions was even surprising, a small fearful expression grazing her face. It was not a good feeling and Arish was a bit disappointed at his lover for such behavior. No one was always in the mood to put up with such antics, it had to stop so that the other students could actually concentrate.

A small frown was given to the brunette, the half angel placing his hands onto the smaller's shoulders to push him away. "Don't throw anything at Maria. Go, sit." The dark haired teen spike demandingly, giving a raise of a brow to the other to see would the brat dare counter his words. "This makes no sense Erin. You're making yourself look like a mental person." Tone of voice edged with worry. If Erin was like this now, then the green eyed teen was a terrible student. Wondered how the other's grades looked.

Isaan glanced over to the other after hearing a small sniff. Guess that Ruune was crying at the moment, but the elder twin would not apologize. It was completely true as to what he said. Angels took pride in last name and once that connection was lost, bonds were too. That was why the law of Fallens had occured in the first place. In the past, angels would not associate with fallens even if the others were family. Most all them was surely simple minded.

Erin frowned and looked away...that was rather insulting. He wasn't a mental person, he was just having fun, and even though she looked angry he knew Maria was also. He couldn't really do this kind of stuff when he was a kid, and now that he was free to do what he wished without fear of his used-to-be father he liked doing it. It didn't happen everyday...it was the smaller just letting loose and having some fun. Hell, he had a B in this class, and he and Maria had always cleaned up after their antics were done.

He let go of his lover and sat down again, going back to pressing little glass pieces into the turtle's shell to make it look neat. Maria frowned and walked over to the sink to get the clay out of her hair. At this point Rosa walked in, frowning slightly. She looked over at Arish and then back to her friends then back at Arish.

"Yo, Dove, you do realize it was just a game between the two of them, right? It's pretty normal and stops within fifteen or so minutes...ya didn't need to be so harsh," The girl explained, looking up at him. It would be up to the brunette to explain their reason's since the angel was his boyfriend. Rosa wasn't going to explain everything, she wasn't a dictionary. And with that the half-demon left to go help her sister with her hair.

The half angel sighed and shook his head. The dark haired student knew that this would happen, everything back fired on him when dealing with his lover. Taking a slow stride to the brunette, a pale hand came out to lift the other's face, staring into he green eyes. The saddened expression that Erin was wearing tore at the elder teen's heart, but it didn't chance his opinion on the situation too much. A kiss was delivered to the pink lips of the half demon boy, before Arish pulled away to stare at the other.

"I understand that it was just a play thing between you two, but you still have to be aware of the other's feelings around you. You two can always do this after class, during break or after school. Don't look like that, ok?" Rubbing a pale thumb against the tanned cheek of his lover. Erin was such a beautiful creature, and of course Arish hated to scowl the other. It seemed as if he was the teen's father and that was nowhere in the least sexy, but more so, the ex hunter hated the expression and emotions that the brunette could take upon himself.

Erin leaned into Arish's hand and sighed. "It's fine love...," Was all he mumbled, gesturing for the other to sit down all ready. He didn't want the other to feel guilty over something stupid, but what he had said still made the brunette feel a bit self conscious. What if the dark haired angel found him too immature now? The half demon chewed on his lip, looking down at his project, and pressed another glass piece into the shell. He ignored the slight pain as he gripped a glass piece too hard and a little blood dripped from his fingers to the table. He hunched his shoulders a little and pressed the slightly bloody piece in. He wiped his hand on his pants, and placed his finger and thumb into his mouth, wincing slightly. Then he went to pickup an other glass piece with his good hand, he had only a few more to go an the shell would be done.

Maria and Rosa sat down again across from the pair. Maria grumbled something under her breath before going back to making a vase, and Rosa observed Erin and Arish for a second before going back to her bowl. It was up to them to work out things out...she wasn't gonna end up referee if things got bad or something.

The dark haired male could feel the tension between the two of them, he and Erin. Arish did not want to hurt the brunette's feelings, he just wanted the other to focus on the work given to him. If the other had actually become a delinquent, there was a great possibility that the smaller could get in much trouble, and that could lead to many problems. One being that the other wasn't able to graduate highschool because of his attitude toward school. That was one situation that Arish never wanted to happen.

Coal eyes glanced to the other as he harshly pushed the glass into the pottery. As predicted by the elder teen, Erin had cut himself. The half angel sighed and shook his head, averting his attention to the desk at which he was sitting. Erin needed to be more careful of things, or it wouldn't go so well for him.

"You should really watch what you're doing. Don't be so careless babe." The elder student mentioned in a dry tone, although his eyes showed worry.

Erin looked up into coal eyes and frowned, pulling his fingers out of his mouth. "I"m fine, love, I'll be more careful," He assured, smiling softly at the worry present in the other's eyes, at least he wasn't mad at the brunette. He showed him his fingers, revealing that the small wounds were all ready healing over for the most part; Erin was a half-demon after all, so he healed quickly. He then, carefully, pressed the last few pieces into place, and got up, taking the turtle with him to put it into a place to dry.

Once the brunette had found a decent hiding place, he hid it away and walked back to the table. After a little bit of mental debate the half-demon decided to sit on Arish's lap, since the other didn't seem to be working on anything this class. Erin looked up at the other with bright green eyes and said, "I'm sorry, love...I wont fool around anymore." And with that he pressed a soft kiss to the other's boy's lips. After that he just tucked his head other the dark haired boy's chin, relaxing slightly. He didn't want the other to worry about him too much. He closed his eyes, actually still a bit tired, since he hadn't slept well the night before.

Maria rolled her eyes slightly, she wasn't a fan of public displays of affection, but there was nothing she could do about it. Rosa on the other hand chuckled slightly, she found what Erin was doing to be quite cute.

The dark haired teen smiled as the other slowly sat into his lap. Wrapping his arm around the small waist, coal eyes traveled to the sound of a scoff and couldn't help but let off a small laugh. Seemed that Maria didn't care to much for him, or she didn't like the public display of affection. Licking his lips, Arish combed a finger through the brunette's hair and raised his head to deliver a soft kiss to the other's cheek. After the action, Arish brow raised slightly before speaking.

"You've grown. You're much taller than you were when in the Human Zone." The dark haired teen spoke, hand unconsciously traveling along the brunette's inner thighs, the finger slowly swirling in patterns. The half angel's mind was in a different place, wondering whether to be confuse or happy that the other had changed so much. It had only been a year and the Nuetral Realm had made Erin into a different person. Much more confident and a bit of a devilish delinquent. Either way, the half demon male was still his lover and the ex hunter was happy that, that didn't in the least change.