Lost kitty (private) robertita&XiuLin

robertita

Lin gave Ryuu a glare when he did not move or begin thrusting into him yet. The neko took it on himself to start sliding his rear end along the other's length. "R-Ryuu~ It's throbbing inside me~" He said blushing. He held onto the other for leverage. "Start moving your hips, Ryuu."

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• XiuLin

"Since you asked me so nice I will my neko" Ryuu answered as he started moving his hips in tandem with Lin's movements. "You are so sexy love" he whispered smiling devilishly. "Faster my love, let me hear your moans. Don't forget they must be louder".

Lin shoves himself down Ryuu's length, and back up it many times as their hips move in unison.

"I won't moan yet Ryuu as you need to do more to hear my moans~" He then slides off of Ryuu and gets into doggy style position and his hands and knees as his tail sways a bit. "Ryuu~ Make me feel good with something other than your dick and fingers~"

“Aren’t you naughty tonight my sexy bitch? It seems you read well my novel” Ryuu answered and left the bed. He looked in a secret drawer from his closet and took out a box. “Do you know what I have here Lin?” he asked and opened the box in front of his lover.

Lin perks up his ears and sways his tail more in anticipation for the toys. He lets out a contented sigh. "Hurry and stick something in me~" He said as he began wiggling his rear end.

“Why are you so anxious tonight my love? Which one to choose? “ Ryuu thought as he looked at the toys. He bought them just for his work and never thought he would use them. “This one” he said loudly as he grabbed a pink one and after licked it he pushed it slowly inside the neko.

"Ahhh~ I-It hurts, but feels so good~" Lin moaned out still swaying his tail as he looks over his shoulder at Ryuu. He licks his lips. "Wipe your' self clean then come put it in front of me~" He said to Ryuu.

“Well my naughty neko you asked for it” Ryuu answered and increased the toy’s speed. He kissed Lin’s butt cheeks before he did as his lover ordered. “Is clean enough baby?” he asked coming in front of Lin so he could check himself his hard member.

Lin moaned as the toy's speed increased inside him and as Ryuu held it gently inside him. He looked at Ryuu in front of him and licked his lips as he looked up at him. Lin began only licking Ryuu's tip, and the slit of it.

"Ah baby you are driving me crazy..."Ryuu said and let a moan to escape from his lips. Slowly he let a hand over Lin's head and started to play with his lovers ears. "You are so soft my sexy bitch" he replied pushing his member further inside Lin's mouth.

Lin went slightly wide eyed, but he kept pushing his tongue against Ryuu's throbbing length inside his mouth. He breathes out his nose and wiggles his hips.

“If only you can see yourself now my horny neko…you are so sexy and aroused. Are you sure you don’t want me inside you fucking you hard?” Ryuu asked and he moved his hand to reach Lin’s member. “Use more your tongue baby”

As Ryuu hand was going to the neko's member, he took the chance to slide him out of his mouth. "That's enough of that~ I can taste you slightly." He said licking his lips. He then left Ryuu hard as a rock. "If you want too you can?~" He said blushing.

“Hm, did you have enough of my essence? Let’s check that” Ryuu said and held the neko closer for a French kiss. He could taste his own precum on Lin’s lips. “I want you so bad baby” he said as he broke the kiss and pulled out the toy out. “Are you ready my bitch?”