SOLUTION: Error 666-System (Hadaka Shitsuji)

Saga

Whenever I attempt to open the game whether I open as an admin or not I get a 666-system has stopped working

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I've attempted installation a couple times and have received the same results every time.

Although I did have a bit of confusion in the beginning I think that is probably the cause I still have no idea what to do, Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• usamagi

• hemmelighed

• bobojojo

Yep, I followed the instructions very closely. I downloaded the game from a torrent, and added the ISO file you linked to in the first post.

-blinks- You downloaded my ISO file or? I didn't get that.

You must completely remove the previous copy (it might be pre-installed version) you had from your folder directory (per say it was on C:\ Remove it). Then work only with the ISO file in the first post.

If that is what you meant but I didn't get it, reply to these (no matter how frustrating it might be):

1. Did you set your System Locale to Japanese before working on the installation?

2. Did you start the game from the icon hadaka_en?

I don't recall someone saying it didn't work for them, hm.

hello! i just downloaded yours since i had troubles with the ones downloaded from other sites, but somehow the drive doesn't seem to have enough space for when i want to paste the hadaka_en file in ;v;

please help, and thank you for the amazing tutorial!! ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello.. As far as I can see, isn't this the virtual drive or?

You have to install the game, then you look for it on your OS, usually people have it installed on drive C:\

Only then you apply the patch. Look carefully the print screens I made to create this tutorial. The files in your folder are not like the files in my already installed game's folder.

ahh!! how could i have missed that ;-;; really sorry for the trouble and thank you for answering!! it's working fine now (/q\)

• 3 weeks later...

what is the msg.dat and the snr.dat files. where did you get them from. I am able to open the game but its in Japanese cant get the patch to work. Please help.

Hello.

You get them from the patch. First you need WinRar to extract the files.

Then follow the guide from first post.

• 1 month later...

Oh my god, thank you so much. I had no idea where to start and your guide helped me step by step, you're an amazing person. Seriously, I've been wanting to play this game for a few months now and have gotten nowhere with all the installation guides out there. Then this appeared. THANK YOU SO MUCH YAY IM NOT LOST ANYMORE IM SO HAPPY HERE'S ALL THE COOKIES AND GOLD STARS I CAN GIVE YOU

• 2 weeks later...

it wont let me copy the files and i can find my main folder

- - - Updated - - -

it wont let me copy the files and i cant find my main folder

Hello.

The main folder is usually where your Program Files are stored; the letter can vary but it is usually on C:/

Then on, you have to find where did you install the game (the folder is your target).

Per say, you installed it on 'C:/Games/Hadaka'

Why it won't let you copy?

Did you extract your files (using WinRar)?

Print screen me what you have so far done or if you get an error; then post it here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think i did something wrong. I click the hadaka_en and keeping having error

I did follow the guide clearly and keeping having error 6 times and have the same error pop up ==

maybe this game just hates me for sure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...