• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sVerrine

• UndertheWeather

• animelover19912014

• ukemextreme

Yeah, okay, sorry, I've been extremely busy this past month, I've hardly had any time to log in :). But anyway, I bet none of us still remembers the plot so far so if you want I propose to make a fresh start.

So, who wants to still be PART of this RP, then to say it and after that we will search for other people to be 5. After we've gathered all the people, I also say it will be alright to decide on another case. :D

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, @
, @
, @

I would like to be in it, but it is a rather quick going, intense Rp that right now isn't good for me; I am very busy and its hard to keep up so...I am so sorry, but I am going to have yo drop out.

To be honest, I think it's very quick too =/ I could stay, but there will be times when I won't be able to post for quite a while...So if you guys prefer to keep up with the pace, I'm afraid I won't be participating.

maybe we just need to slow down and have more interaction between characters and make the posts longer so that we only get one or two posts in at a time

As for me, I need 3-5 days maximum at times when shit's piling on my head. '~'

maybe we take day of the week and post then that way one it is slow and two people have time to read and catch up on things