The Five - Group RP [Open]

sVerrine

Hm... I would personally vote for interactions between characters. We are 5 people, so it is impossible to decided it beforehand without someone remaining without pair.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sVerrine

• UndertheWeather

• animelover19912014

• ukemextreme

*cough* There are always threesomes... *cough* Well, that and with my RPs I tend to introduce side characters as we go on, which tends to make them somewhat of characters that could be available. I'll be posting today, and with my character I have it open for people he would know, contacts, old 'friends' *Lol fuckbuddies* from university...yknow? *winks*

- - - Updated - - -

So, I would be perfectly happy if someone asked me to, to incorporate any character more forcefully after they've been introduced. A little later though.

morning yo guys (it's morning in here)

well, it'd be reallly cool that we could build the plot together.

suggestion: how about making one of the janitors the perpetrator? like there was something that someone (who was speculated to be the mose suspicious person) has done to him that he placed him/her in the hotspot.

well anyway, it's just a suggestion and i'm really more of the go-with-thw-flow person so...rock on (lol whut)

regarding relationships, i'd do whatever the group has decided on :D

altho threesome might be a good idea

and sry about the very long post. i got too into it ^^"

Hm... I made Lloyd being the faithful and possessive type, I don't think he wants to share. :)

About the janitor, I guess it is alright, but I think it depends of Train, giving that he is the one who has field work, meeting the suspects and all; and Levi, who is checking the 66 people. If they want the plot going this way I guess we can try.

lol threesome. Not so sure about that myself.

I was thinking of "seeing how the story flows" like what sVerrine said, instead of deciding the perpetrator. Like, I will be saying something about Travis Ford's manager, but that wouldn't make him the perpetrator. Just part of the entire information that we chip into the flow of the story, if it makes sense.

I think someone being possessive is a good trait and as for the bad person I think it would be better to have it were the person had something against the victim and used his co-star to kill him

I say there should be multiple persons involved in the murder really, of course there already are but there should be some complications that make it hard to track down. Different people involved; another lead we need to follow up on is where the gun came from, and where everyone was at the time of the murder, which would reveal a few secrets about the peoples relationships, but not that interesting. We could think about that- where everyone was, and think about the possibilities, and have it develop as we go.

i agree.

btw

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it's your turn now. orz i apologize for making you wait for a long time for your turn :

That's okay! I've been trying to think of what to write, I've been posting elsewhere as well. Give me a little while, I'll post. Thanks!

, this is going to seem minor but it's not to me D8..., but could you please not insert actions on Train that never happened? Like these: "Train’s eyes wavered and landed on the closing door" and "Train sighed and, slightly, dejectedly closed his notebook." There are reasons to his actions but not what the inserted words implied. If you want to add Train into the writing please just have him the way I did. Like the fact that he just closed his notebook, NOT dejectedly closed his notebook...>.> they make Train not Train. You might be guessing things but Train was not acting as such...so yea...thanks, I know it's a small thing...but it matters to me...<.>

Hey, I was wondering what that bit in your post about Nic was? Holding onto the door handle? I didn't quite get that. Was he seeing someone outside his door or down the corridor, I don't know...

same thing i did to Train.

just forget about that really ^^" always my mistake. won't happen again i'm sorry

@

Do you still want to RP? It's been 4 days and there is no sign of you... I mean, if you can't post, it is fine. Just say it, so we will find other members that might be interested to join:-?.

I'm so so so sorry! I had some problems over the weekend with family, there have been some medical problems and I was working, but I'll be posting TODAY. I am so sorry!!