Reaper of Souls: Beginning of the End (Sosuke0549 and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

"Yeah...it did." He doesn't hug Kenji back, but instead his arms remain loose at his sides, and he watched as the human closed the door, and calls out to him, telling him where his room was, and once he had he retreats down the hall, five doors from the room that Kenji was now in, and opens the door, stepping into his own room, the biggest bedroom of them all. But right then...Vincent wished it wasn't so big, he wanted to be somewhere that felt safe...something that felt like his home. Right now this place felt like a confinement, a foreign land...He sighs, changing into a pair of white pajama pants, and a white tank top, before flopping himself on his bed, burying his face into the pillows, and begins to cry again, his tears felt like they would never end.

As this happened, Shi was lost. The real Shi. He couldn't wake up, it was as if he was in an eternal slumber. A coma for reapers. And there was no getting out of it, not for now anyways. He was stuck as he was, laying there on Dakuseba's couch, unaware of what happened around him, unaware that Jasper was dead, Sebastien had let his demon side loose...and unaware that Blaze had taken his appearance, and fooled Kenji into thinking that he was Shi, and ruined their relationship even more, tearing it to pieces, tearing into it like he tore into Kenji's body.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Kenji sat in the tub. The water hot and steamy. It felt nice yes...But he was so lost. He had missed a lot of school, So much that he'd probably fail his exams, he had almost died...again... the one person he ever loved, hates him and will never see him again.. and,.. Jasper was dead.

He didn't like Fliex. He didn't Trust Sebastian and he never would again... Shi hates him. Jasper's gone.. all He had was Vincent.. Who knew everything would turn out like this? So fucked up and twisted...

After his bath He put on the pants that Jasper had given him coming back out shirtless. He stared at his bed... He really didn't want to be alone tonight. He bit his lip and left the room going to Vincent's. He knocked before entering looking at the ground.. that cute bad habit he always had.

"I... I don't.. want to be...alone tonight.. c-can I..sleep in your...r-room?"

He asked shyly. Hoping the other would say yes

He wasn't feeling so good... He felt like he was coming down with something.

Vincent was just about to doze off to sleep when he heard the door creak open, the light of the hallway leaking into the dark room, the only light that of the moon streaming through the window. He opens his eyes, and sits up, and looks to see that it was Kenji who had come into his room, and was standing there, asking if he could join Vincent in his room, as he didn't want to be alone. A soft smile forms on Vincent's lips, his purple eyes filled with understanding. To be honest, if Kenji hadn't come into his room, he might have gotten up and asked to join Kenji in his room. He too didn't want to be alone...losing someone was hard...

"Bien sûr...of course you can Kenji..." He murmurs, his voice soft. He scoots over some, so that he wasn't in the middle of the bed, giving Kenji plenty of room to lay down, and once he had Vincent reaches over to place a soft, smooth hand upon Kenji's forehead, a frown forming on his lips. "Hmm...you might be coming down with something..." He moves closer to Kenji, reaches out, placing a hand on either side of Kenji's neck, his thumbs brushing gently against Kenji's jawline and bottom of his cheek, and then presses his forehead against Kenji's, not trying to make the human embarrassed but no doubt he probably was. 'He's burning up...I think he might be getting sick...Damn, I'm no good with this sort of thing, that was Jasper's specialty and well...he's gone...'

He backs away, though his hands remained resting upon Kenji's neck, rubbing his thumbs soothingly across the human's skin, staring at the blankets below them. He bites his lip, his thin brows pressing together, a look of worry on his face as he looked up at Kenji, his purple eyes gazing deep into Kenji's brown ones. 'Why? Why is it that when I look into his eyes it makes me want to protect him? Why? I've never felt like this before...Ever...'

"Bien sûr...of course you can Kenji..." [/Quote]

Kenji quickly got into the bed staring as the other reaches over to place a soft, smooth hand upon his forehead,

"Hmm...you might be coming down with something..." [/Quote]

Kenji blushes as Vincent toke his face and pressed his forehead against his. He could feel the reapers thumbs brushing gently against his jawline and bottom of his cheek.

He was in the cold rain shirtless. He most likely Was coming down with a fever/cold. He was starting to burn up. He face flushed.

"I-I'm...I'm ok.."

He lied. His eyes Looking away from Vincent as the other looked down at him.

"No, you're not okay Kenji, don't try to lie to me, I know when people are lying, that's a specialty of mine." He releases his grip from Kenji, his hands falling to his lap, as he bit his lip again, worried about the human who was sitting next to him, clearly sick. He could see the flush on Kenji's face, and the dots of sweat along his forehead, neck and shoulders. But he had no clue what to do. "Fuck...what do I do..." He murmurs to himself, biting his lip once again, tears forming once more in his eyes.

He felt so useless. He tried thinking back to what Jasper told him about sickness, but the very thought of Jasper blurred his mind, the thought that Jasper was now dead... He shakes his head, and then looks over at Kenji. "Lay down, make sure you're comfortable. Um...I'll be right back... Don't go anywhere, okay?" He gets up out of the bed, and then takes off the shirt he was wearing and hands it to Kenji. "Put this on. And then lay down, I'll be right back. If you need anything, call me. I added my number into your phone..."

With that, he goes to the door, glances back, and then leaves, heading to the side of the mansion where the garage was, and after pulling on his coat and shoes, he goes out into the garage, gets into his car, and drives off, headed towards the pharmacy/convenience store, where he hurries inside, startling the woman who was working at the medicine area. "Excuse me, what do you do when someone has a fever?" He says this in a rushed voice, and the woman smiles knowingly. "Let me help you..." She walks from behind the counter, and guides him to a shelf, showing him what he needed, and when they were done he bows in thanks, pays for the medicine and hurries off again. "I'm hurrying Kenji!"

"No, you're not okay Kenji, don't try to lie to me, I know when people are lying, that's a specialty of mine."[/Quote]

"S-sorry..."

He looked down at himself... Shi was able to do the same thing...Shi...

" Lay down, make sure you're comfortable. Um...I'll be right back... Don't go anywhere, okay?"

"Y-Yes..."

He stared after the other wondering were he was going. He watches as the other took off his shirt. Seeing him shirtless gave Kenji butterflies!

"Put this on. And then lay down, I'll be right back. If you need anything, call me. I added my number into your phone..."[/Quote]

Kenji nodded putting on the shirt. It was already warm from Vincent's body heat. He laid down after Vincent left. His fever getting worse as he starting having cold sweats, and the chills but he was burning up. No one had ever took care of him before- we'll other then Shi. But not when he was sick... so this was new for him.

"Nn-v-...Vincent..."

He muttered the others name struggling to fall asleep.

"WHAT IS WITH ALL THE FUCKING RED LIGHTS!!!" Vincent yells, as he was stopped by yet another red light. Once it was green he drove off, and eventually reaches home, fifteen minutes after leaving the store. He parks in the garage, locks the door, then hurries back inside, going to the room, and gasping as he came to a halt at Kenji's side. "H-how are...you...feeling?" He gasps, breathing deep breaths in between each word. When he got an answer, he smiles weakly, and stands up straight, before saying he'd be right back.

Once more he leaves the room, going to the kitchen and gets a class of cold water, as well as a ice pack wrapped in a towel, and returns to Kenji, holding the water out. "Here..." He opens the sack that he got from the store and pulls out a bottle of medicine, opens it, and takes out two pills, and holds them out to Kenji. "Take these, that should help with the fever..." He then makes Kenji lay down, before placing the ice pack beneath the pillow, and a cold, slightly damp cloth on his forehead. "Now then...just try to rest, okay? I'll be right here next to you..."

He then takes off his coat and shoes, before crawling into the bed next to Kenji, laying right next to the human, keeping him warm from chills, his bare arms wrapping around Kenji. He hoped he had done the right thing...the person that he had talked to at the mart had told him to that, he hoped that Kenji would be okay. He was filled with worry, the look in his eyes was one of concern and carrying, much like a mother who was taking care of her sick child, or a lover taking care of his loved one.

"V-Vincent? "

His voice frail and weak.

"H-how are...you...feeling?"[/Quote]

"O-okay..."

He lied coughing.

"Here..." [/Quote]

He blushed as The French men returned to his side with water. Kenji had never been taken care of before... it felt...kind of nice. He sat up taking large gulps of the water... thirsty. He watches as the other pulls out a bottle of medicine, opens it, and takes out two pills, holding them out to Kenji.

"Take these, that should help with the fever..."[/Quote]

"T-thank you.."

He took the pills swallowing them down. His eyes Looking away from Vincent.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm being a nuisance... "

But Vincent makes him lay down placing a nice cold slightly damp cloth on his forehead. God it fat so good!

"Now then...just try to rest, okay? I'll be right here next to you..."[/Quote]

"Y-Yes..."

He blushes once again As the other pulled him close. Those strong arms around him made him feel safe.

"V-Vincent... t-thank you.. um.. b-but you shouldn't be...s-so close to me. What if you get..sick?"

He said gripping the others shirt.

I can't... I can't fall for him! I can't! Stop it! Stop thinking about that kiss! Stop thinking about the way He touched you! It'll never happen again! [/How told himself but his eyes kept falling to Vincent's lips. They looked so soft and pink... so inviting~

"I can't get sick...That's something good about me...So I can stay by your side as long as you want me to..." He smiles slightly, and holds Kenji closer, keeping the human warm with his own body heat. He could feel the eyes of Kenji raking his lips, and glances down to stare into Kenji's eyes, his own purple ones glinting with amusement. He moves his head down so it was close to Kenji's, their breath caressing each other, and then Vincent gently brushes his lips against Kenji's, just like the other time.

He pulls back slightly, and smiles gently. "Is that what you wanted? Because there is more where that came from..." He leans down again, and kisses Kenji again, and once again, like before, his kisses were soft, gentle, and sensual, one soft kiss after another. After a moment he pulls back, and lays back down, propping his head up with his hand, and smiling at Kenji. Even when the guy was sick he couldn't get enough love...he couldn't blame the human...

"I can't get sick...That's something good about me...So I can stay by your side as long as you want me to..."[/Quote]

"O-oh..."

He looked away. But in no time his eyes fell to Vincent's lips,

What is this feeling...

And just then Vincent met his eyes. He felt his heart skip a beat and he drew closer! There breaths creasing each other.

no... don't kiss him... don't kiss him Kenji... you'll hurt yourself more!

He knew this and yet... as Vincent's lips fell apon his... he didn't dare push away. He slowly kissed back?!

"Is that what you wanted? Because there is more where that came from..." [/Quote]

v...Vincent...

And the man's lips fell apon his. His lips so warm and gentle, He had forgotten he was sick for a moment. He blushed just as the other was pulling away. Having a smile on his face Kenji looked away hiding his flustered face.

"V....Vincent....c-can I...trust you?"

He questioned. Not looking at him.

A smile still on his lips, he reaches up and brushes a bit of hair out of Kenji's face, his eyelashes gently brushing against his cheeks as they were closed partway. He tilts his head slightly at Kenji's question, and an understanding look forms on his face. He had a feeling he knew why the human was asking this, he didn't blame Kenji one bit. "Well, most say that you shouldn't trust me, but that's because they only see the fake me, the "player" side of me...but yes, Kenji...You can. You can trust me." He reaches out, his fingers gently making Kenji turn to look at him, his thumb caressing the boy's bottom lip and cheek.

"You can trust me...with anything. I promise that on my life, I promise that as a reaper. And reapers don't break their word..." He smiles a bit more, before sitting up, and crossing his legs, tilting his head again. "Is there something you needed to ask or tell me? Is that why you asked me if you could trust me?" He reaches for the towel that had fallen onto the pillow while they had shared that kiss, and places it back on Kenji's forehead, making sure the cool side lay against the human's skin. He then lets his hands fall in his lap, as he waits for an answer.

Lost. That's how Shi felt. Once more he was lost, alone in a dark, cold, empty world, void of any light or sound, other than the noises that came from his body, his breathing, and his heart beat. Where was he? Why did he feel like this? Wasn't the loneliness supposed to have ended the moment he became a reaper? Wasn't the pain and suffering supposed to have stopped? If that was the case...then why was he here once again? Why did he feel like this? Where was he supposed to go? He could see no hope, no way out. There was no light at the end of the tunnel, there was no dawn in the everlasting night. There was no reprieve for the agony that filled his entire being...He just wanted to be free, but no. He was now caged, chained down, and kept locked away even more than ever before. 'Just end me now...Just end my life...' He says to himself, his words echoing around him, slowly fading away into the nothingness of his mind. 'And then...maybe the sadness will stop...and everyone will be free...'

Kenji's eyes fell to the ground. Vincent was very kind and understanding, or so he seemed. With all the questions he listened but was quiet as the other Sat up and put the towel back on his forehead. He stared down at his hands.

"I.. I asked if I..could trust you because.. I thought I could trust Sebastion,but... "

He shook his head slowly before covering his eyes with one arm.

"I.. I loved Shi... I still love him even tho he...did what he did and said cruel things to me.. the only reason I broke up with him... was because when I died. I didn't want him to be the one to make me pass on... I didn't want to be 50 years old, when Shi will always look 18. When Jasper...told me What happened between him and his love. It had happen...a long tome ago But...he still cried as if it happened that very day. It scared him for life... and I didn't want that to happen to Shi.. just... the thought of him crying over someone like me..."

He bit his lip.

"But... he said I'd never see him again... and now here I am with you... and I feel like it's happening all over again! I can't... be with you.."

He said sadly. Looking hurt. Was he crying? His voice cracking.

"I see..." Vincent looks away, a distant look in his eyes. He didn't have the heart to tell him that the person whom he had thought was Shi was not actually the real one, but a fake, a demon that had the ability to shape shift to look like anyone they wanted. But...he had to eventually, maybe later...He hoped that Kenji would forgive him for keeping that information to himself. He sighs softly, twiddling his fingers in his lap, biting his bottom lip as he tried to think of what to say. He knew that what the human said was right, that even though Kenji would age, Vincent, and Shi, and all the others would remain looking the same. Eighteen for Shi, and twenty-one for Vincent.

"As for Sebastien...you shouldn't blame him. Yeah, I said I'd kill him...but what you saw tonight was not the Sebastien you came to know and trust...that was the demon within him...the demon that most of us reapers barely escaped becoming. All of became reapers because of these demons...we became these, to escape becoming monsters...but Sebastien...it had been a little too late...and he didn't escape that fate...he cannot control himself once the demon takes over, he can only watch as the monster inside destroys everything he cares about and loves...he watches as the animal inside tears apart everything he holds dear. You mustn't ever think badly of Sebastien...for he can not help what he is..."

He pauses, and sighs, not sure of what to say about the other topic...like Shi, Vincent had indeed fallen in love with the human that lay there in front of him, and would do anything to keep him safe. He sighs softly, looking up, and was surprised to see tears falling from Kenji's eyes. "K-Kenji? Are you okay? Why...?" He leans forward, his hand reaching out and resting gently on the human's face, his thumb wiping away the tears. "Don't...don't cry..." He bit his bottom lip, which had begun to tremble, and his eyes glisten as tears began to form. He turns his face away from Kenji, so that the human could not see the tears that had begun to fall from his eyes. "P-please...S'il te plaît, ne pleure pas...Je serai toujours là pour vous...Please don't cry...I will always be here for you..."

"I see..." .... "As for Sebastien...you shouldn't blame him. Yeah, I said I'd kill him...but what you saw tonight was not the Sebastien you came to know and trust...that was the demon within him...the demon that most of us reapers barely escaped becoming. All of became reapers because of these demons...we became these, to escape becoming monsters...but Sebastien...it had been a little too late...and he didn't escape that fate...he cannot control himself once the demon takes over, he can only watch as the monster inside destroys everything he cares about and loves...he watches as the animal inside tears apart everything he holds dear. You mustn't ever think badly of Sebastien...for he can not help what he is..."[/Quote]

Kenji listened and even tho Vincent explained to him that what happened wasn't his fault. He still didn't trust Sebastion anymore. And it was understandable. The man did try and kill him.

He found tears sliding down his face.

. "K-Kenji? Are you okay? Why...?" ... "Don't...don't cry..." [/Quote]

"I-I'm s-sorry... I just... c-can't help it"

"P-please...S'il te plaît, ne pleure pas...Je serai toujours là pour vous...Please don't cry...I will always be here for you..."[/Quote]

Maybe...but sometimes having someone just...there... for you wasn't enough. He had really screwed things up... But maybe... he could do something right...He looked at Vincent. Showing that he was completely serious as he said,

"Can I become a reaper? "

If he could he could be with Vincent. Seeing that he could never be with Shi...or...so he thought.

Shock filled Vincent's eyes as he heard what Kenji asked him. Become a reaper?! Was this guy crazy?! He had to be!!! And yet, Vincent could see the conviction in Kenji's eyes, the determination that filled the human. Shaking his head, he reaches out and places his hand on the side of Kenji's neck, and sighs softly. "I'm not the one who can make that call Kenji...But even so, I doubt you can. You don't have a demon within you, and I don't think you ever will...I'm sorry. But if I ask...maybe I can see what can be done. I know that Dakuseba can make some sort of deal for people to be immortal, but they have to give up something they consider precious to them. That's all I know...Personally, I'd think growing old and dying would be a gift, but as you can see...that isn't a choice for me."

He lets his hand fall to the sheets, and stares at them, curling his hand into a fist. He truly wished that this body could die, but the only way for that to happen was for his soul to be released from that man's grasp. And he didn't see him letting Vincent go anytime soon. He sighs again, his shoulders slumping slightly, before looking up at Kenji. "I'm sorry...I wish I could give you a more clear answer...but that truly is all I know..." He makes Kenji lay back down again, and adjust the towel again, before looking into Kenji's eyes. "But for now...focus on getting some rest and healing okay? Then we can worry about other things..." Vincent lays back down, and once more wraps his arms around Kenji, and holds him close. 'Please...don't ask such things...being a reaper isn't all fun and games...it's much more grueling than you could ever imagine...' He closes his eyes, and breaths softly, not wanting Kenji to see the tears that were now falling down his face.

Kenji laid back down. He'd become anything to be with Vincent. Having no one to run too is painful..but He felt like Vincent had become his knight in shining armor. His hero he so desperately needed. He was slowly falling for the other.

And since he had no one else...no other love interest. Why not try again? ....try and make this work? Shi was still his first love and would always be... But... maybe there love just wasn't strong enough...

Kenji closed his eyes. He had felt much better now...having someone by his side. And the medicine he took was helping.

Kenji stood in a dark room. He couldn't see much of anything. He was naked and cold...and in front of him stood all the hosts.

Jasper, Sebastion, Vincent, Fliex, and Shi. The men cowered him.

Shi: " I hate you! I can't believe I fell in love with such a pathetic loser like you!"

"S-Shi I- "

Vincent:" I changed my mind. You can't stay here Kenji. Your...as waste of space"

Sebastian: "I wished I should of killed you!"

Felix: "Kenji let's play~ "

Jasper:" You killed Me... it's your fault I'm dead!

There voices come at him all at once and he felt a sharp pain in his chest as Sebastion had stuck his hand completely inside of him. Like before. Blood everywhere.

"DIE!"

It was around six in the morning when Kenji woke up panting and sweating from his nightmare...his heart racing as his eyes water. He was tense... the dream freaking him out. His fever was gone...and he was doing Much better now then yesterday.

Unlike Kenji, Vincent's mind was completely blank as he slept, his brain an empty void, filled with nothing but soft black and warmth like the sun. By the time that Kenji woke up from his nightmare, he had moved somewhat on the bed, and now lay sprawled across the other half of the large bed, his right arm and legs spread wide, the sheets tangled all around him. He lay on his back, his left arm resting across his stomach. He was snoring gently, his mouth open slightly, a relaxed and comfortable expression on his sleeping face.

However this didn't last for long when he senses Kenji sit up in bed, and he suddenly wakes up, his eyes fluttering open and he almost chokes on the saliva that had pooled in the back of his throat. Coughing and sputtering he sits up, eyes watering from coughing so hard, and looks over at Kenji, wiping drool from the side of his chin with his thumb. Now he was wide awake, and he could see that Kenji was tensed up, sweat dripping along his skin, and was trembling slightly.

Vincent reaches out and places his hand on the human's shoulder, and yawns before looking at Kenji's face. "Hey...are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" He looks over at the time, and was shocked at how early it was. He yawns widely, before slumping back onto the pillows, placing his arms beneath his head and looking over at Kenji. He wondered what had happened...if he had a bad dream, what was it about? It seemed to be something pretty scary, by how shaken up the boy was...

"Hey...are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" [/Quote]

Kenji looked over at Vincent. The other male Looked tired. He looked away rubbing his eyes.

"Y-Yeah...but..I'm ok. S-sorry. I woke you"

He tried to lay down again. Holding himself. Telling himself over and over that it was just a dream...just a dream and nothing more..

"..." Vincent knew something was up now...but he wasn't sure exactly what, though he was not going to pry Kenji, not yet anyways. Instead he watchs as Kenji lays back down, his back facing him, and then Vincent scoots over to the human, wrapping his arms around Kenji's waist, his hands meeting front to rest on Kenji's stomach, and then pulls him close, so their bodies were pressed against each other, Kenji forming perfectly against Vincent.

Kenji would be able to feel Vincent's heart beating fast against his back, and if the human knew even a little about the reaper, he would know that Vincent was showing a lot of self restraint right now, it was hard for the reaper to not just ravage Kenji's body, to feel and touch the humans skin, to taste the sweat that rolled off of him, to give him the ultimate feeling of pleasure ever, even better than Shi...but he held back, he would only give in to his urges...if Kenji let him. For now he was content with being this close to Kenji, holding the human against his body... He gently kisses the back of Kenji's neck, before sighing softly and closes his eyes.

Kenji tensed in Vincent's embrace. There's no way He could sleep now! And that kiss! That kiss Vincent laid on his neck made him weak. He had to hurry... He had to be immoral. He felt Vincent was his second chance. And maybe he was. He wouldn't throw away His happiness like before.

"V-Vincent.. i- I know it's late but.. c-can you take me to Dākuseibā. P-please.. I.. I want to be...like you... as soon as possible"

He said turning around so he was facing his new lover or...soon to be.

"And then... y-you..and I..c-can be together..I mean.. if you...want me"

He looked down gripping Vincent's shirt.

"I.. I don't..want to be..alone anymore."

Vincent looked deep into Kenji's eyes, his own filled with some unreadable emotion. He places his hand against the humans cheek, caressing it gently with his thumb. "If you are sure....then I will take you to him. Just know he will expect a payment from you...and he chooses what you have to give up..." With that, he gets up out of bed, and sends a mental message to Dakuseba, before looking at Kenji again. "And I do...I do want to be with you..." He walks towards the door, and once Kenji was ready the two leave the house, using Vincent's car and driving to where Dakuseba was waiting.

After getting the message from Vincent, Dakuseba moves Shi's body from the couch in his office to the bed in the next room, locking the door. He then sits in the desk chair, waiting for the two to arrive. He had a smirk on his lips, and once the two did arrive he stood up, moving towards Kenji, a chuckles softly. "So...you want to be immortal hmm? Well...you need to pay me something first..." He sits back down, and looks at Kenji. "I know...how about you give me...your soul...don't worry, it wont be like when a reaper collects your soul when you die, but more like I keep it here with me...for safe keeping...and if you agree to that, I can make you immortal...though listen close. Cross me once, and I won't hesitate in destroying you...and making you vanish from this world." He looks at Vincetnt, then at Kenji. "So, I have stated my case, and named the payment. Now it is up to you...do we have a deal?"

"If you are sure....then I will take you to him. Just know he will expect a payment from you...and he chooses what you have to give up..." ..."And I do...I do want to be with you..."[/Quote]

Kenji nodded getting out of the bed and fixing his clothes throwing on some shoes as they left.

The car drive was quiet Kenji was so nervous. What would Dakuseba want? He sighed resting his head on the window. He hoped he was doing the right thing. He had no one but Vincent now... and he'd do anything to not be alone anymore. He wasn't.. in love with Vincent. But he believes he would be. There was nothing holding him.back. and Shi and him were over...

As they stepped inside Dakuseba's office Kenji gulped staying close to Vincent. Dakuseba had always scared him. Every since the first day They first met and he threatened him.

"So...you want to be immortal hmm? Well...you need to pay me something first..."... "I know...how about you give me...your soul...don't worry, it wont be like when a reaper collects your soul when you die, but more like I keep it here with me...for safe keeping...and if you agree to that, I can make you immortal...though listen close. Cross me once, and I won't hesitate in destroying you...and making you vanish from this world." ... "So, I have stated my case, and named the payment. Now it is up to you...do we have a deal?"[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip.

"W-What...will you do with..my soul? And..will I still be...me"

Thinking that if he didn't have a soul- He would be a heartless zombie or...something.

Dakuseiba laughs loudly, before looking at Kenji. "Of course you will still be you, as longas your soul remains alive, so do you! As for where it is going..." He opens a drawer in the desk, and pulls out a medium sized crystal vial, and sets it on the desk. "It is going in here. This is a enchanted vial, made especially for holding souls..." He gazes into Kenji's eyes and then smirks. "So? Do we have a deal?"

All the while this happened, Vincent was silent, uneasy around the man he called his boss. Even though he often talked bad about the superior reaper, he dared not disrespect the man to his face. Instead, he looks at Kenji reaching out and places a hand on his shoulder, gripping it gently but firmly. "Whatever you choose, I will be right here for you..." He smiles gently, and glances up at Dākuseibā, glaring at him as if to say not to hurt Kenji. Or else.

Kenji bit his lip. Having Vincent here helped a lot. He looked at the ground.

"W-we...have a deal"

He said glancing up at Dakuseiba. He hoped the posses wouldn't be painful. And he hoped Dakuseiba wouldn't do anything bad to him. He gripped Vincent's hand squeezing it tightly.

E-everything...going to be ok...

He told himself over and over again.

A wide smile forms on Dākuseibā's lips, and stamds up. "Very well!!!!" He makes his scythe appear, and without any warning at all, sclices it through Kenji, though no physical harm could be seen. Kenji woukd feel as if the spot where he had been "cut" was on fire, and then icy cold. Right after he did this, Dākuseibā creates a reddish looking crystal in his hand, and shoves it into Kenji's chest, bl9od spurting around his hand.

He pulls away, and places the soul upon his scythe in the vial, and closes it off, he color changing to a gold color. "You had such a pure, innocent soul....and now it belongs to me...pleasure doing business with you...You are now immortal! Come again soon...." He begins to laugh again, dismissing tem with those words. There was no doubt that Kenji was sore, so Vincent picks him up, carrying him bridal style from the room and to the car, setting Kenji down gently in the passenger seat... "How are you feeling?" He asks, a worried look in his eyes.