A Brother's Love (mature) w/rebeccayaoifan

azuneko

Daichi looked back at his younger beother chuckling a bit. "you read my mind Mel."

Daichi fully opened the door making his presence known, "what do we have here...Nero." he grinned approaching the young male removing the bed sheets throwing them to the floor. "we're going to punish you real good, Nero." the older male kissed his lips passionately hovering on top of him.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Nero shivers as he looked at Mei and Daichi. "Uh I'm sorry. I just couldn't contain myself." he mutters as Daichi kisses him. His gaze drifted over to Mei as he noticed he was smiling. Nero was getting a bad feeling about all of this. He had no idea what they were planning to do.

after the short kiss Daichi removed Neros' sweaty clothes throwing them to the side. "Mel close the door from behind because we both know dad will be coming home soon and we don't want him to hear our sexy three way love making." his eyes gleamed as he stared back at Nero pinching his pert nipples. "why such sensitive nips Nero?" he asked teasing his younger lover getting off from him holding him in one arm while removing his clothes with the other.

Mei nods as he runs over to close and lock the door. He giggled happily as he looked at Daichi and Nero. Mei began to undress but left his shirt on. Nero bit his lip. "Stop teasing me... I've had enough of that from just sleeping in this room. I can't take it anymore." he said glancing down. Nero was already dripping so much. Mei looked at Daichi. "You should give him something really nice."

Dachi let go of Nero walking up to his little brother pulling him close. "Aw come on Mel our lover doesn't want anything with us." he grinned caressing all over his brothers chest as the open shirt wasn't much help. "Mel baby remove your shirt so I can suck on your sexy pinchable nipples." he asked his little brother with one of his free hands rubbing down his own harden cock. "Damnit Nero I'm so honry thanks to your sexy voice when we heard behind the door." he looked down feeling per cum spill a bit on his free hand.

Mei glanced up at Daichi. "I have a better idea. Why don't we do this instead?" he said leaning over Nero. He reached back to take hold of Daichi's member. Nero glanced down having a feeling what Mei was about to do. "Oi! That's not funny. What makes you think Daichi wants to enter me?" he asked despite really wanting the other to. Mei smiled. "I am a genius. No spread yourself so he can enter." he said. Nero sighs as he spreads his ass for Daichi to have a better view of his entrance.

Daichi was shocked by his brothers' movements, grinning. he pulled his cock inside his younger lovers' small hole hoping it would stretch it and feel the inside of Nero. the older sibling grinned bigger going deeper inside Nero holding his hands on top of his head pulling his naked body close to him beginnging to have sex.

"...t..too good...M...Mel stick your cock onto my ass baby." he pleaded with his younger brother.

Mei blushed at Daichi's request. "Are you sure!? I've never done something like that before." he said not wanting to hurt or cause his brother discomfort. Nero was moaning as he gripped the sheet beneath him. "Damn it .... So good..." he moans glancing at Mei. "I'll do it so for worry. Just let me know if I should stop." Mei drips some lube onto his member and the onto two of his fingers. He was ready to try and open Daichi up a bit.

Daichi smiled kissing Nero's lips sweetly and passionately. He felt his little brother stick two fingers in his ass as he bent down a bit to give easier access for the younger one. The older male moved quickly inside Nero pinching his nipples hard looking up at the young one pulling away from his lips.

Nero closed his eyes as he moans and pants. "Your so bold Daichi. Letting Mei do that." he said noticing a Mei was preparing himself to enter Daichi. It was so erotic. Mei scissoring his fingers soo pulled them out and then slowly began to push his own length inside.

Daichi bucked a bit feeling the size of his brother deep inside. He smiled moving quicker his full self in Nero's ass hushing him. The room became heated with sexual beings of all 3 males being fucked. Daichi closed his eyes enjoying fucking his lover and then being fucked himself by the youngest of all, Mel. What seemed forever has only been a few minutes of sweaty bodies being pulled together by the man in the middle, Daichi.

Mei groans at the tightness of his brother's hole. He was wondering if he was the first one to do this to Daichi. It was seriously embarrassing. He started to move as best as he could as he's never done this before. The feeling was intense yet pleasuring. Nero couldn't hold himself back much longer. He reached up to touched Daichi's lips. "I'm gonna cum."

Daichi smiled nodding his head. "...so am I baby just release it..." he looked back at his brother. "baby were about to cum in a few seconds..." he groaned closing his eyes feeling his semen slipping out of his cock out from him and all the way inside Nero. Daichi hissed biting his lips releasing everything he had. "....d.....damn too...g...good." he repeated over feeling much better.

Mei nods as he looked at Daichi. He hadn't gotten there yet but it was fine with him. He could just jerk off. He slowly pulled out as Nero and Daichi climaxed. He poked his own cock pouting a bit. Nero pants softly as he looked at Daichi. "It seems we haven't given our little lover any attention let's help him cum" he said.

Daichi laughed,"no let him fuck one of us as he chooses we can suck on his balls." the older brother got on his knees spokng his brother's ball leaning closer sucking the hell out of them, eyes closed. He hoped and wished Nero follow along as Mel jerks off to harden his cock and decide whom he's gonna jam his cock in.

Nero smiled a bit as he rolled over and looked at the two. Mei flinched as he looked at Daichi. "Stop it nii-chan. I'll cum if you don't." he moans pushing him off. "I'll go inside of you big brother." he said softly.

Daichi pulled Nero close to him laying him down on the bed. "I wanna suck on your cock baby" he grins preparing his cock stroking it ready to feel his little brother inside. "go on Mel baby do what you want with me." he moans looking at Nero waiting for both to answer

Nero glanced to the side. "Have your way with me Daichi. I'm not going to stop you." he said pouting cutely. Mei smiled at the two before thrusting himself back inside Daichi. "So tight... so warm inside..." he moans softly before moving in and out of him.

Daichi bucked his hips again feeling hotness coming from his brother's cock, hissing. He pulled Nero's legs onto his shoulders stroking the younger's member looking at him with a handsomest smile he ever given him before fully taken the groin inside his mouth. Closing his eyes he sucked the hell out of Nero's cock lifting him up best as can jamming 2 fingers inside his beautiful ass as his own cock twitched in excitement from the sucking he's doing and the fucking he's receiving .

Mei thrusts as he could tell his brother was enjoying this. He was too despite being so young. It made him feel slightly like a grown up. Ignoring his own sense of joy for the moment, Mei continued his deep thrusting. Nero stares at Daichi blushing. "Ngh.... Not good... I'll cum again you idiot..." he moans poking Daichi's forehead.

Daichi didn't mind licking the head of Nero 's cock. He felt them Duden rush of his little brother pounding him and wouldn't mind his little brother changing sexual positions sometimes, as he groaned feeling his cock close to exploding. He turned his head around blowing Mel kisses and uttering,"I'm about to cum little br."

Mei noticed Daichi blow kisses at him and that made him blush. "Uh... I am too." he groans feeling too shy. Nero noticed Daichi stopped sucking to talk to Mei. He smirked a bit finding this entire scene too unbelievable. He never imagined such a thing could happen to him.

Daichi came as he continued stroking his member looking back up at Nero. "So baby do you want some of Mel...?" he asked panting as his body continued moving along with Mel. he was anxious for Mel to come inside of him wanting to clean himself and getting excited to watch Mel and Nero have sex.

Mei trembles as he suddenly cums inside of his brother. He couldn't help it as it felt so good thrusting inside of Daichi. He pulls out and shivers. Nero looked at Daichi. "If Mei is up for it I don't mind. Seem we are in the love nest or something today." he said teasingly.

Daichi laughed letting out a small yawn. "we should save it for tomorrow or after moving into the new place." he suggested to his younger lovers. "I'm kinda tired since we had sexy sweaty sex for a few hours." he reminded them laying on the floor covering his face.