A Brother's Love (mature) w/rebeccayaoifan

azuneko

Daichi sat in bed taken out his cellphone texting Nero hoping the other would reply anytime soon. "Hey Nero it's you know just wanted to let you know that I'm going to tell Mel about the moving I'm going to do soon..and you've been on my mind seriously worried and hoping he can hang out soon." he sent the small text laying down in bed closing his eyes. "I should have Mel be free to do whatever he wants...I can't be in love with my brother that's wrong..but he's the only thing I had when we were smaller...I'm too in love with my baby brother and fallen for his handsome friend too.." he sighs smacking his forehead annoyed with his own feelings for the other young male whim he hated at first but then changed overnight because of the cuteness and attentiveness he senses from the other.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Mei went towards Daichi's room. "Big brother! Are you in there? I want to take a nap and I want to do so with you cuddling me. Open up!!" he said knocking on the door. It was locked so he couldn't get in. Meanwhile Nero got the message and smiled. "I wonder what you'll do now Mei."

Daichi opened up the door looking at his little brother. "I'm sorry Mel I'll be going out soon why not ask Nero over." he suggested getting his shoes back on again, and a backpack. "I'm sorry Mel I'll be back later tonight and we can cuddle as much as you want."

he kissed his brothers' forehead walking past him going to the front door before getting his coat. "..I left money on my desk if you're hungry..invite a friend over I know you're going to be fine with one of them." he turned around smiling a bit at his brother then turned back to the front opening the door, and leaving.

Mei grit his teeth. He was now pissed off and Daichi was to blame. He pulls out his phone and invites Nero over. He went to watch television and it wasn't long until he arrived. "Alright now I know for a fact you said something to my brother. What was it?" he asked. Nero rolled his eyes entering the house. "I told him nothing. He feels sorry for me is all. You've seen my place. Anyone would feel bad for me after seeing me in there." Nero says with a yawn. Mei pouts. "So your using the pity card despite being richer than me?" he asked. Nero glanced to the side. "I didn't say I was poor nor do I say I am not. I enjoy living simple because I can save much more for my boxing career. Boxing gloves aren't cheap." Nero sighs.

Daichi went to the small apartment he wanted so badly to buy. He looked around the empty apartment with his father beside him smiling at him. "You sure you're okay with this apartment?" his father asked. Daichi nodded his head smiling looking at both rooms which were small but good enough for him and his little brother, knowing the younger one will share his room with Nero if the other male agreed to living with them. "You should go back home dad, Mel is alone with a perv..." he spat crossing his arms, grinning. 'dammit Nero you're going to pay for it big time with your hotness'

The patriarch of the family laughed patting his son's back leaving the empty apartment he knew his oldest son would want.

Alone in the apartment Daichi thought up together how he wanted things set up throughout the apartment after he paid off the lease.

Nero and Mei argued for over an hour. It was over Daichi but neither would give up their feelings for him. Nero eventually went home. He ended his friendship with Mei for now. Telling him to tell his brother the truth or go back to being a nobody in school again. Mei locked himself in his room refusing to come out unless it was Daichi calling him.

For a few hours Daichi checked out the whole neighborhood figuring it was a good place to live for sometime. he called up his little brother Mel wanting to talk to him about everything he's kept from the younger one. the older man stood beside a wall looking around people walking pass him, and a few girls blowing him kisses as he ignored it.

Mei answered his phone a bit annoyed. He thought it was Nero. "Oh Daichi. It's you. I'm so glad to hear from you. Please hurry home so I can embrace you. Nero and I are no longer friends so you'll never have to worry about that fool ever again. It'll be just us again. Like it always should be." he says

Daichi was surprised by his brothers action sighing. "we need to talk Mel...I'll be home in 2 hours.." he hung up going back to his car. He turned on the ignition readying to leave the small city wandering how he was gonna talk to thr younger boy.

"..Nero is gone for good...but I've started feeling something for him.." he sighs knowing he needed to let his brother know how he felt for Nero.

Mei tossed some things about in his room. He was pissed off but for so many different reasons. One mainly because he lost his first best friend. It was his own fault but he wasn't going to admit that any time soon. Nero was home packing his things. He was planning to take off before Daichi comes around. He knew that since he and Mei were no longer friend it would mean he'd have no place in Daichi's new house.

in 2 hours Daichi has made it home opening the front door and shouting closing the door behind. He removed his shoes looking around the messy house sighing knowing he needed to clean i tonight or tomorrow. the older brunette was happy he didn't have to work for 2 days as he had them off.

"Mel...where are you..?" he asked around the empty house, not looking inside his brothers' room. he stood by the door knocking on it.

"I'm not happy right now. If you want to talk say it from there and make it quick. I really want to think alone if possible." he mutters from inside his room. Mei was laying of his bed feeling as messy as his room. He'd listen to Daichi but he had no intension of moving. His door wasn't locked after all.

Daichi sighed crossing his arms. "well what needs to be said...soon I'm going to move away..I found my own place and dad already approved it." he waited any word from his brother, scratching back of head.

Mei sat up and looked at his bedroom door. "What!? Your lying right? You wouldn't leave without me would you Daichi? I thought you said we'd always be together..." he said as it was clear he started crying. Mei didn't like this one bit. He was now losing his only brother just as he pushed away his best friend.

Daichi banged on the door, "No I'm not going to leave you behind Mel..I promise you...please open this door..." he had trouble opening the bedroom door. Daichi sighed knowing the younger sibling was heart broken with the sudden news. "....I meant to move out a few months ago...but you came back into my life and I pushed back the moving for 4 months...Mel..." he explained how it all went down banging on the door.

Mei got up and opened the door. It wasn't locked or anything so he was curious as to why Daichi couldn't get it opened. "If you move out then what will I do? I'll be all alone again. You said you'd never let that happen to me. Did you lie to me?" he asked crying his eyes out.

Daichi hushed his crying mouth with his own lips passionately and gently. he knew how much his little brother meant to him and wouldn't give im up or leave him behind for any kind of reason. the older brother wiped the younger one's fallen tears holding him in his arms. "I won't ever leave you behind which is why you're living with me, Mel." he confessed honestly caressing his brother's cheeks lovingly.

Mei sniffles softly as he looked up at his brother. He was happy to have been kissed so sweetly. "Do you really mean that? I'll get to go with you when you move. Daichi I love you so much." Mei says embracing his brother tightly. That cleared up part of the current situation. That only leaves the Nero problem.

Daichi caressed his brother lovingly kissing top of his head. "Yes I promise you I won't leave you behind..and dad says this is good for the both of us." he chuckled licking the younger one's earlobe. "Don't forget dad knows about our relationship and doesn't care as long as we take care of each other, Mel." he kissed his brother's lips again pushing him onto the bed.

Daichi had enough and just wanted to feel his brother sexually in and out of his harden body. he removed his clothes going on tiop of Mel removing his clothes and teasing his pert nibbles while sucking on them, and rubbing his thighs on his brother's lower region,.

Mei was surprised their own father approved. It made him very happy to know. He could now rest sort of easy knowing he'd be living with Daichi soon. "Wait..! So my long await dream of just the two of us will be coming true? You really know how to make me happy, don't you." he said as he kissed Daichi's forehead. He moans softly having his nipples touched.

Daichi sat up on his little brother not to hurt or crush him in any way. he looked down closing his eyes. "...I asked Nero if he could move in with us and he said no..and after I got his answer I asked him to let me know if he changes his mind..." he looked back at Mel resting his forehead on him, closing eyes. Daichi continued rubbing his thighs on his brother's hardened pants, feeling himself getting hard and wanting to be sucked on.

"You asked Nero...? I guess if its him I don't mind but he won't do it so easily. You'll have to give him a real reason to come along. You might not realize this from looking at where he lives now but Nero is rich. His family's house is huge. He moved out because he hates relying on others. Plus when his parents had his little sister he told them focus on her as he was old enough to fend for himself. So it might not be easy to get him to say yes. Plus I've been lying. Nero is a really nice guy whose never done anything bad to me. He's in love with you but I tried to get him to fall for me because I didn't want you to leave me for him." Mei admits.

Daichi smiled kissing his brother's lips, resting forehead on his. "I wouldn't ever leave you for anyone...and to be honest I'm fallen for Nero as well ever since we had that crazy threesome..." he admitted getting off from Mel. "I want you both for myself but if Nero doesn't want to hear from me after all this, I would want you to stay friends with him but not leave me for him." he pulled his brothers' legs up on his shoulders stroking the younger one's cock licking his lips. "Just having you underneath me melts my heart and makes me wanna dominate you forever..." he smiled stroking his own cock as well.

Daichi kept quiet with a small smile given and shown to Mel. "I figured he was someone good after we had sex...and I apologize for judging your friend before knowing anything about him." he stops stroking his cock nearly cumming as he jammed his cock inside the younger male's ass groaning closing his eyes.

Mei looked at Daichi. "If you asked I am sure he won't say no but you have to call him out on his feelings. As long as he thinks I haven't told you the truth about his feelings he will say yes." he said blushing at their position. "So dominate me. Its all I could ever ask for and so much more." he purrs

For the past hour Daichi had sex with his little brother, and changing up position so his little brother could dominate him as well. After their sex advanture Daichi fell asleep in his little brother's bed snoring his head off. the older sibling was tired as hell with things he had to do for himself, his job, his school studies, and relationship with his little brother/lover and hopefully a friendship with Nero down the future.