DRAMAtical Murder re:connect (English Yaoi Game)

yaoi4fans

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• kitsune972

• Virdian*

• yasumitodaka_

@vanillagreentea

hello ^^ you can download a torrent file from : http://fuwanovel.org/novels/dramatical-murder-reconnect

and what you have to do is :

- Change your System Locale to Japanese.

- It's normal for the game to go black screen, from a few sec to minutes, depends on each computer.

Screenshot%2B%28133%29.png

click the download button and you will get a torrent file you can download the torrent file in utorrent clinet (:

and you can follow this guide after you get the torrent : http://meganecchi.tumblr.com/reconnectsetup

• 1 month later...

The only thing I can get to download is Asakura-Sama's raw.zip

I've tried the crack and the original, it brings me to the page for click to download from Sendspace and a8q8oo but it's just whirring away 'loading'.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not working for me. I renamed the raw.txt thing and everything. When I try to open the DMMdrc_crack.exe, it opens as a black screen and closes by itself after a few seconds. That happens every time I try to open it. Can someone please help me? :cuteonion24:

• 3 weeks later...

Can please someone provide a part by part version in mediafire or in 4shared because i'm using idm and its way faster than internet download, please understand me t.t

• 1 month later...

How can I install it? tasuketa kudasai :(

- - - Updated - - -

how did you get it working? please i want to play it too :(

• 3 weeks later...

Please, somebody, give another link to raw.txt (correct crack) download...

This little file standing between me and absolute happieness! ((((

So I downloaded this a month ago, everything ran smoothly. Game started up and yep, everything was fine!

Now after a month I come back to play it. I click on the shortcut to start it up, but now it asks me to input my license-ID of 20 digit alphanumeric, what does that mean? Please help, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. I set my locale to japanese, but when I try to start the game from the crack.exe a notification pops up and says "This program does not work with your computer".