DRAMAtical Murder re:connect (English Yaoi Game)

yaoi4fans

I need some help I have downloaded everything but wants me to put in a license-ID of 20 digit alphanumeric in it won't let me play unless I put it in and I don't know where to find it

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• kitsune972

• Virdian*

• yasumitodaka_

Hey!

It turns out that renaming the file raw.txt to DMMdrc_crack.exe does not change the actual file type. I have the same problem as you but I eventually solved it!

You need to go to the Start Menu --> Appearance and Personalization --> Folder Options --> View --> Uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types' --> Go back to the raw.txt file --> Rename the entire raw.txt file as DMMdrc_crack.exe --> Refresh Desktop (Right Click --> Refresh)

That's how I fixed the crack. If there is any other problems don't hesitate to ask!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with the original crack provided in the file. What you have to do is download the crack provided by Asakura-Sama and follow the direction below and it worked for me. Remember that you have to copy the crack into the original game file. It should replace the previous crack. Hopefully that helps!

Hey!

It turns out that renaming the file raw.txt to DMMdrc_crack.exe does not change the actual file type. I have the same problem as you but I eventually solved it!

You need to go to the Start Menu --> Appearance and Personalization --> Folder Options --> View --> Uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types' --> Go back to the raw.txt file --> Rename the entire raw.txt file as DMMdrc_crack.exe --> Refresh Desktop (Right Click --> Refresh)

That's how I fixed the crack. If there is any other problems don't hesitate to ask!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yes u have to, to be able to play ;] and eventually install it in your PC.

I can't save and it show "www.otomedream.com has stopped working" help me

the same for me, but I was able to save, now it wont open for me

• 2 weeks later...

So i did everything and the iso window opens but when i press Install the window closes and nothing happens. Help please?

Hello,

Please help. I did as instructed but the got an error message. Please tell me what I need to do. My computer is running on Window 7 Ultimate. The message said that 'the version of this file is incompatible with the version of Windows you are running'.....

Is there any way I can still play this game?

Thanks for the instructions. I basically never had success in installing any games on the computer but these instructions are really helpful even though I am having trouble now.

Thank you for the games and instructions. I had trouble with renaming the crack file from *Txt* to *exe*. I got my partner to help me. Apparently we had to change the file properly in DOS. The game is working for me now! :) Thank you again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you soooo much for this. I just finished the first story! I look forward playing it again:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 2 weeks later...

input your license-ID of 20 digit alphanumeric.?

what is the significance of this may.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I have a problem, I manage to downald the game but I can't play with it because It's in a file, I can't open the game .... please help me, I really want to play to a yaoi game ! ps: my english is not really good because I'm Belgian..... Sorry :)

plis help me ... T-T when i want to install this game, but that appears is "The program can not start Because d3dx9_42.dll is missing from your computer... can someone help me? T.T