DRAMAtical Murder re:connect (English Yaoi Game)

yaoi4fans

Hallo :)

If anyone still have problems I found this side that have easy one complete downloade. It works for me and even have a walkthrough to play the game on a windows xp system.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(The downloade link is in the text)

BIG thank you to lintmaster1989 on tumbler.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• kitsune972

• Virdian*

• yasumitodaka_

Hello, Anyone that can help.:5yoyo21:

1) The Crack didn't work because it was already "DMMdrc_crack.exe" when extracted, so it's stuck there.

2) The Non cracked game is asking for a 20 digit code which I believe is for authentication, that's also where it's stuck.(which I am thinking to uninstall soft-denchi)

Done with a lot of stuff but unable to solve these problems alone.Help needed.onionn7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm a newbie and I need help ;-; I'm using my phone not a computer and I can't figure out how to download this.... Can someone help me?

I've been waiting so long to play this!! I watched sooo many playthroughs and wanted to experience the glorious yaoi myself! thank the aobooty!:Red_fox::Red_fox::cuteonion45:

- - - Updated - - -

I know this sucks, but I don't think you can download this game with a phone :Crying:

• 4 weeks later...

The file is no longer available...(subbing) Would you please upload it again? This is the final step I need!! I'd appreciate that

Ahhhhhh!!!! I finally figured it out!!! BIG thanks to lintmaster1989 the tumblr. users

Could please upload Crack file again?

I can't download it now T^T

try this link:

Though it took some time but it'll worth it ;-)

I just figured it out and just so u know :))

Enjoy :In love:

• 3 weeks later...

So regarding the crack.. I was having problems with it after installing and doing everything else. I did check the other replies to this thread before asking and i was trying to download the crack link in a reply made to calihana, but the file in that link is no longer available :

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Anyone that can help.:5yoyo21:

1) The Crack didn't work because it was already "DMMdrc_crack.exe" when extracted, so it's stuck there.

2) The Non cracked game is asking for a 20 digit code which I believe is for authentication, that's also where it's stuck.(which I am thinking to uninstall soft-denchi)

Done with a lot of stuff but unable to solve these problems alone.Help needed.onionn7

Did anybody answer this post? I have the same problem. The crack already was "DMMdrc_crack.exe" and I can't find a "raw.txt" file anywhere:( Plese help

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! i know this is an old thread so im probs not gonna get a reply but the fixed crack isnt there T-T if anyone has the files could you please upload them? owo

This is for the crack problem

If anyone is still here. This page helped me and i hope it helps you all too :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello~~

I think the new crack file was deleted :(

Could you please post a new one? :No:

It's here Korsche:

The password is FUJoSHI.

I was able to download the crack. But now whenever I run it the game runs for a seconds with a black screen, then kills itself. What's the issues here? Anyone know a fix. I've spent so much time trying to dance around files. I'm not going to give up now.

• 2 months later...