"My Lord" (Between XxMissxPhantomhivexX & {。^◕‿◕^。}Ceil)

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Julian paused and fought the blush that wanted to spread across his cheeks. "Uh..sure.." He answered. grabbing a washcloth and pouring soap onto it.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Quietly, the older male stood up, revealing his bare body, so that he could be washed by the younger male. His blue eyes looked down at him softly.

Kasumi's eyes closed for the moments that he was washing his body, enjoying the warm cloth across his chest, his eyes closed peacefully, smiling softly.

Julian washed his arms, chest, back, and legs. He hesitated, wondering if he was supposed to wash anything else.

"You're not quite done yet." the older elf said softly, referring to the fact that he hadn't cleaned the more private areas.

Julian's cheeks lit up in a blush and he hesitantly began washing the elf's private area, trying to be quick yet gentle.

Once the cleaning was over, he smiled softly before saying, "Thank you, I could give you a bath if you'd like."

"Mmtay, I was just making sure." stated the older male softly, before stepping out of the bath and drying his hair and the rest of his body swiftly.

Julian quickly averted his eyes when the elf stood from the tub. Julian straightened and grabbed the other males clothing, holding it out to him.

Quietly, he slipped the clothes onto his body, "Thank you, for bathing me that is." Gently, he ruffled the younger male's hair, a genuine smile on his face.

"You're welcome." Julian said. He then pouted up at the other when his hair was ruffled, a small squeak of protest escaping him as he reached up to try and fix his now messed up hair.

The older elf chuckled deeply before saying simply, "We should go get breakfast now...I'm pretty hungry."

Realizing he was rather famished himself, Julian nodded and exited the bathroom, waiting for the older outside.

Walking out of the room after him quietly, he began to walk towards the dining hall, waiting for the younger male to catch up with him.

Julian padded after Kasumi, soon catching up to him and waiting for him to lead the way. Hopefully they will have a more successful attempt at reaching the dining hall the second go around.

Sighing softly, the older male opening the large doors to the room, opening them open so his butler could walk through them. He seemed pretty content at this point.

It was a large room, with a long table, with empty chairs, given breakfast had past. "Pick a seat, any seat." Sighed the blue haired prince, leaning against the door quietly.

Julian glanced back at the prince to see him leaning against the door. He gave him a curious look before obediently sitting down.