"My Lord" (Between XxMissxPhantomhivexX & {。^◕‿◕^。}Ceil)

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Julian blinked his eyes open. At first he didn't know where he was but the previous days events came back to him and he groaned softly. He sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He yawned and climbed out of bed, padding over to his closet. He was unsure whether or not he had a certain outfit he had to wear so he settled for slipping on a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt. He was in the middle of brushing his hair when he remember he was supposed to wake up Kasumi.

He sighed and set down the brush before heading to the mans room. He entered, seeing he was still asleep. Julian padded over to stand next to the elf's bed and stared down at him, wondering how to go about this. Julian bit his lip then hesitantly reached out and shook the mans shoulder.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Before the younger male had come into the room, given that elves had an over acuteness of the hearing, the cyan-haired elf began to snap out of his slumber. When he had felt a hand on his shoulder, his eyes instantly opened, his eyes narrowing a bit and he glanced at the younger male.

"Good morning, Julian." Kasumi murmured quietly, rubbing his eyes quietly before sitting upwards. Sitting up quietly, he slid out of bed afterwards, going towards his closet and taking out clothing, untying the robe, though not facing the younger male, having a bit of modesty. With a sigh, he slipped on underwear, long brown socks that went up to his knees, and then pants, which were a black color, and made of strong material, and then allowed the rest of the robe to slip off of his body, revealing a slender back, broad shoulders, and lithe arms with firm muscle. His cerulean hair draped down to his rear, slightly tied back at the bottom to keep it all condemned. And with another sigh, he put on a black shirt and a thick,blue cape, and then pulling up his boots, which went up to his knees.

Carefully, he folded the worn robe and put it into his "to clean" pile.

"Would you like to go down to breakfast with me?"

When Julian saw the Elf was awake he stepped back as the other got. He watched his walk over to his closet to get dressed then averted his eyes even though Kasumi kept his back to him. He only looked up when he heard the other ask him a question and even then he peeked up carefully.

Upon seeing the other was fully dressed, Julian raised his eyes completely and nodded at his question.

"Hn," The blue-haired male grunted slightly when he felt a pain in the back of his head before he sighed and grabbed his bow and his arrows, slinging the carried over his back, and then said, "Let's go." His words were firm before he began to walked out of the room, before he started walking down the hallway, towards a large doorway, waiting for the younger male to catch up.

Julian blinked in surprise when Kasumi grunted as if in pain. But before the boy could question him on it he had already swept out of the room. Julian hurried after him, making sure to close the door on his way. Julian trotted down the hall towards Kasumi, who had seemed to be waiting for him to catch up.

The blue haired male was continuing to itch at his neck, as if almost frantically. By the time the younger male caught up, scarlet drops dripped down the young elf's neck. He was obviously in pain, there was something there that he was obviously annoyed with, and was obviously in pain because of. The blue haired male sighed before opening the door, allowing Julian to go through first, hoping he wouldn't notice the blood.

Julian did notice the blood however and he gave the elf a surprised look.

"What-?"

He asked as he darted around the older male. He swiftly stood on his tip toes and brushed the males hair away to get a look at his neck.

A soft sigh escaped the blue-haired elf's lips, "It's probably just some sort of thing an enemy put in my bed..." There were two needles that were in the back of his neck, that were slightly sticking out of his neck.

Suddenly, the blue-haired prince fell backward, falling unconcious. They were laced with a sleeping drug.

Julian reached out to try and pull the needles out when suddenly Kasumi fell backwards onto the boy. Julian tumbled to the ground with a yelp, the elf landing on him. Julian squirmed around, trying to free himself but he was unable to lift the man off of him. Finally he called for help and soon the man that had brought him there appeared. Julian explained what happened as Kasumi was lifted off of him. The man called for a guard then both left to take Kasumi to the healer. Julian moved to follow but a guard grabbed his arm.

He looked up at the man with questioning eyes. "You're to be detained until further notice." Julian started to demand what the man meant when he was lifted off his feet and spirited away, the boy demanding he be put down.

Kasumi was laid flatly on a small bed, his body being examined closely, to see if there were any other objects or punctures on his body. The main healer, a male elf, who had long, blonde hair, that draped down his back, and bright green eyes, was in the process of disrobing him, and examining his body fully. The medic had taken out about seven more needles from the prince's body.

"These are enemy utensils, guards, go get the lord's butler, I'm sure the lord will desire his presence once he awakens." ordered the lead medic, "I'll be in the other room, I'll pop my head in occasionally to see if he does anything fishy."

The servant who had brought Kasumi to the healer crossed his arms over his chest. "The boy is being detained. He could have been the one to put the needles there in the first place. He will be released when the Young Lord awakens and can tell us what happened."

Julian meanwhile had been taken to the dungeon and thrown roughly into a cell. He tried to catch himself but gasped when his right wrist turned under him, causing pain to shoot through his arm. He cried out softly, bringing the most likely sprained wrist to his chest as he slowly came to an upright position.

The medic rolled his eyes before saying, "They were enemy needles, the boy was brought in from a place in the kingdom around the castle, and of a poor family, this child was sold, and was put under castle guard ever since, I doubt he could cause this...."

"Just...let him go...he didn't do it..." murmured the blue haired male groggily, "Can you just...please bring him here...? He was sleeping all night...I could hear his breathing all night...no one came into my room..."

The servant sighed before ordering one of the guards to go and fetch the boy.

Julian looked up as the door to his cell was opened and a guard stepped in. Not knowing what to expect, the boy curled up away from the guard. The man just sighed and grabbed the other wrist, his hurt wrist, and tugged him from the room; Julian giving a cry of pain in protest. He was dragged down the hall and then thrown into a room, again. He once again tried to catch himself and once again failed. He landed on his injury, the wrist twisting again causing the boy to let out another cry of pain, this one accompanied by tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

"Ah, Julian, so we finally meet...here...let me get that." With a small sigh, the medic touched the boy's wrist, a pulse coming form his finger, and healing the wound, "Us elves taught to use medicinal magic can usually heal most wounds, except ones that pierce organs..we also can't regenerate limbs..."

The medic sighed before, out of the corner of his eye, saw that the blue-haired lord was still naked on the bed from examination. Gasping quietly, he quickly put a silk blanket over the young prince, just enough to cover his shoulders, so that the prince could still breath.

"The lord requested you, I'll be in the next room." The medic sighed before getting up and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Julian let out a sigh of relief when his wrist was healed. He noticed the man rushed to grab a blanket then blushed when he realized that Kasumi was naked. He averted his eyes until the man was covered. The healer then left the room along with the servant and the guard.

Julian then picked himself off of the floor and walked over to the young lord. He sighed and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

Kasumi opened his eyes groggily, staring at the wall, not even staring at his butler. A soft sigh escaped his lips, before he murmured quietly, "You know...how I was talking about the difficulties of a prince...?...I wanted to explain why it's so difficult...well, at least to be in my position..." He looked at the young male before saying quietly, "Well...there's war planning, like diversion...and strategies...you're responsible for the lives of thousands..millions...you have to be a role-model...you have to be someone that children can look up to and respect...and you have to have a spouse...which for a prince, which would seem...unsuitable if they were to have a husband...unless a child was adopted...which is hard...because I just so happen to be...homosexual....you know, the fact that you have to have many expectations, and you have so much power...to be responsible for life and death...I'm becoming king soon...and then there's even more to take over....I'm basically king now...my father is going to die in a day or so...my mother died during the war one hundred years ago..."

Julian listened quietly without interrupting the other. At the end he gave the elf a sad smile.

"Sounds like being a prince isn't all it's cracked up to be. And while I may not know the hardships of being a prince I do know the hardships of like males."

He said softly, unthinkingly reaching forward to brush Kasumi's bangs out of his eyes gently. When Julian realized what he did, he blushed and went to pull his hand away.

The porcelain skinned elf glanced up at the younger male from the bed, his eyes a bit shaded by his eyelashes. With a soft huff, the young elf lightly stuck out his hand, before lightly poking his servant's forehead. The blue-haired elf would have much rather have given his servant a hug, just to comfort his own mind, but he wasn't once of those masters who requested the use of someone's body, he didn't allow himself that, even though he knew he easily could.

Julian let out a squeak of surprise when Kasumi poked his forehead. Julian raised a hand up to lightly rub the spot, giving the elf a bewildered look. What was that for?! Did he say something wrong?

With a soft sigh, he decided that he'd ask, though he wouldn't order it, "This may be an odd question...but...may I give you a hug? Not to be awkward or anything..." His eyes didn't fully meet the younger male's, obviously nervous about the whole question.

Julian blinked, surprised at the question.

"uh..Sure.."

The boy said and stood from the chair. He leaned over Kasumi, so the older man wouldn't have to strain himself.

Kasumi was a bit surprised that the younger male obliged to the question. With a small huff, the older elf sat up a bit before quietly wrapping his arms around the human's chest, drawing him in a bit closer, his embrace strong, yet gentle at the same time.

Julian was a bit started when Kasumi sat up and pulled him close but he obediently wrapped his small arms around the older, being careful in case the man wasn't healed all the way.

A few tears ran silently down the elf's cheeks, he didn't whimper, or heave, though the tears still flowed. Silently, he rested his head groggily in the crook of his neck, his grip softening, though he didn't let go. He enjoyed the silence that was in the room.

Julian flinched slightly at the feeling of wetness against his neck. Was he...crying..? Julian felt his heart ache slightly and he tightened his arms around the older man, reaching a hand up to gently caress Kasumi's hair; trying his best to comfort the elf.