"My Lord" (Between XxMissxPhantomhivexX & {。^◕‿◕^。}Ceil)

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Soft blue hair softly laid on the younger elf's head, soft, messy bangs almost laying over his eyes, only laying right above the eye. Dark cerulean blue eyes were hidden by sinful dark eyelashes. His pointed ears twitched the slightest bit as he sat in his chambers quietly. He was to be made king within the next year, given that he had to start running the place eventually. There was war that reigned over the land, and his father was barely clinging to life in the healing room, near the dungeons of the castle. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he heard a large knock on the doors.

"Come in." His eyes didn't bother to look at the door to see who it was.

"My lord, we have a new servant here, he will be your personal butler." said the voice of one of the other servants.

"Yes, bring him in." responded the cyan-haired male quietly.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XxMissxPhantomhivexX

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Julian looked around the large room with wide eyes. He was shifting nervously from foot to foot, not sure what was going to happen to him. He was still silently fuming that his parents had sold him. Sold him! Just because of the new baby on the way. The small boy(He stands at 4'11) almost snorted out-loud. So now here he was, soon-to-be butler for the prince.

He looked up as a guard grabbed his bound hands and shoved him forward, causing him to let out a small yelp. He was propelled into a room, barely staying on his feet. Once he had caught his balance he looked around the lavish room, eyes finally alighting on the prince himself.

He's not bad looking...No, bad Julian! Bad, bad Julian!!

He mentally slapped himself a few times.

Dark blue eyes were seemingly entranced into the floor before he noticed a little boy's feet on the ground. Finally lifting his head to actually bother to glance at the new butler, his eyes scanned the boy toe to head. Not bad... A soft huff escaped as he said, a slightly deep voice coming from the elegant cyan-haired elf, "Leave him with me, you may leave now."

The servant who was there nodded quietly before leaving the area, closing the door behind him.

Standing upright, the pale blue-haired male stood at about 5''10, which wasn't too tall and wasn't too short, a bit more on the tall side. Silently, the older male cut the binds on the younger male's wrists, having to kneel down to do so. He didn't say a word, though looked up into his new butler's eyes.

Julian watched as his new "Master" stood and walked over after looking Julian over from bottom to top. He looked up at the male who was almost a foot taller than he was, watching as the elf cut his bonds. Julian brought his wrists to the front, rubbing the skin which had been rubbed raw from the ropes.

His eyes were caught by the others males and he stared down at him, wondering if he should say something.

His eyes are a pretty color..Actually, everything about him is prett- No, bad! Very bad! No going there!

Again, Julian mentally slapped himself a few times, furious at himself that he couldn't seem to control his thoughts.

Blinking a few times, wondering why his new servant was being so quiet. With a soft huff, the older male stood up, staring down at the younger male.

"You're being incredibly quiet, I thought you ought to have said something by now." His voice was a bit husky when he talked. Running his hands through his own hair, he rambled on quietly,

"Not that I want to...but I have to depend on you to be in charge of the other servants, given that you are going to be the main butler of the household, which means that you will be assigning jobs, and getting other things prepared...given you're my personal servant, you will wake me every morning, and basically go through a basic routine...when I'm off with other troops during the war, you will run this whole castle."

Julian stared up at the man, slightly overwhelmed by all the tasks he has to do. Julian's lips parted and he spoke hesitantly.

"I wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk."

He said softly, brushing his bangs out of his face.

"And besides, what is there to say? Everything I know is gone. I was sold by my own parents. And now I'm to serve a person I have no knowledge of off nor whom I have never meet before. Not to mention I'm not sure what to expect and I'm not sure how to act so excuse me for being quiet."

The smaller boy huffed, getting rid of all of his pent frustration and anger. He then began to wonder if he really should have said all that...

"I'm not going to correct the way you're talking to me now, because I understand the frustration that you feel...not exactly, but I understand hardships, even though you think that I have it easy because I've lived as a prince most of my life...if you think about it, having power is even harder to live with than not having power." stated the blue-haired elf flatly before saying, "Though, I wish that in the future that you don't talk to me with such disdain in your voice...unless I give you the day off, then you may speak to me however you please."

Julian wisely bite his tongue against the words he wanted to hurl at the other man and stayed silent. His hands clenched into small fists however and he had to force himself not to glare at the prince. He took a deep breath to try and calm himself before he said anything he would regret later. Feeling slightly calmer and feeling he wouldn't say anything that would cost him he parted his lips.

"So what am I to address you as?"

"You can call me by what you please...in the end, it's not going to matter." I'll end up dead anyways with no successor. He didn't look the younger male in the eye when he spoke, "Listen, just curse me, yell at me, say what you please, hit me if you want, get it out now so it's not there later."

It would help if I knew your name.

He thought to himself sarcastically. He blinked at what the male said before he took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to hit you, because I don't believe in senseless violence but I will say this: You may own my body but you will never own me. I will follow your orders simply because I have no other choice but know I will not let you do as you please to me. I will fight back."

Julian stated with a defiant look in his eyes as he crossed him arms over his chest.

"What do you think that I'd actually do to you?" The blue-haired elf asked, rolling his eyes before saying flatly, "I have bigger problems on my hands than actually trying to mentally and physically own you. I don't really care if I don't own "you", I didn't want you in the first place to be completely honest. It's a burden...honestly, I want to be left alone, but my father bought you, and given that he'll die within a few days, it's my job to tend to you, so basically, this is the opposite way around given that I'm going to have to teach you how to do everything, given you've probably never worked in an elven castle before." His voice was flat, not even looking at the younger male, his ears slightly twitching.

Julian blinked in surprise. Maybe he wouldn't be too bad. Julian was still going to keep his guard up however, you never knew what could happen. The young boy then sighed and looked around the room. It was nice looking, very clean. His eyes then wandered back to the other man.

"So what's your name?"

He asked with a slight hint of curiousness coloring his tone.

"My name?....... It's Kasumi." The bluenette answered quietly. There was a bit of surprise lingering in his voice. He hadn't been called by name, yet alone heard his name in such a long time. Most usually called him "Young Lord", or "Your Highness". With a sigh, he finally looked at the younger male, his blue eyes yet again shaded by the sinfully dark eyelashes.

"Kasumi..." Julian repeated to himself softly. It was a nice name, very unique. He heard the other let out a sigh and glanced over to see that the elf was staring at him. Julian blinked, slightly confused. Was there something on his face? He almost reached up to see if there was but then decided against to save himself from looking like a fool.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know or need to know about me, or would you like me to guide you to your room?" sighed the older male, rubbing the back of his neck quietly, looking at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at the younger male quietly.

Julian pondered the question then decided he could find out more later if he wanted. "Room please." He answered, realizing that he was rather tired after the events that had happened: being sold, stuffed into a cage, being bought, then being brought here. It left him feeling worn out.

Nodding quietly, the older male guided the younger male towards his room. He was walking towards the room next door, opening the door, and leaving it open. "I set up your room for you..." There was a large bed in the room, with silk sheets, and warm comforters, with silken pillows filled with duck and swan feathers. There was a closet filled with clothes, and shelf space, along with a desk with paper, and quill, and a jar of ink.

Julian looked around, surprised that he was going to be given such a nice room. It was a lot larger than his old room and the bed looked a whole lot more comfortable. He walked over to the closet and examined the clothes, surprised when he realized that they were all his size.

The older male leaned against the wooden door quietly, staring at the ceiling, his arms across his chest, his legs slightly crossed. "I hope you like it." He murmured quietly, rubbing his forehead softly.

Julian turned to look at the other male. He noticed he looked...tired. "Yes, it's very nice. Thank you." He replied quietly.

"No problem." stated the older male bluntly, his blue hair falling in his eyes messily, yawning softly, he rubbed one of his eyes. Stretching his arms up, he folded his arms behind his head, "My room's next door, if you need me, you can knock." Huffing softly, he exited the room and went back into his room, closing the door behind him.

Julian stared at the door the other had just exited before he sighed. He wandered over to the dresser and found some pajama pants he could sleep in. He slipped out of his clothes and folded them, setting them on top of the dresser; he would figure out what to do with them later. He pulled on the pj pants, forgoing a shirt then climbed up on the bed. He was right, it felt as soft as it looked. He flopped backwards, staring up at the ceiling with a sigh.

The blue-haired elf slipped out of his clothes quietly before putting on a long silk robe, and folding his clothes and putting them in a wash pile, before pacing around his room, thinking. He had much to do tomorrow. I have to plan the fourth diversion to go out, and figure out what to do with the troops...the enemy is strong, but we are stronger... Elegantly, he slipped into bed, blowing out the candle, and pulling up the sheets and nuzzling his head into the pillow. I can't think when I'm tired...

After staring up at the ceiling lost in thought for a few minutes he finally blew out the candles on the bedside table and wiggled under the warm covers. He laid his head on the soft pillow, hugging the other pillow to his chest. He buried his face into the clean-smelling fabric, sighing. It wasn't long before his eyes drifted closed and he was fast asleep, his bangs partially hanging in his face.

The next morning, the young elf was still asleep in bed. Softly, the cyan-haired male rolled onto his side, his legs squirming as he slept. Nuzzling his face into the side of the pillow, he yawned again, rubbing his face without noticing.