Black Decay 「ブラック崩壊」

Lol just read the response! Very hot~ ;)

But ill probably reply friday or the weekend. Buzzy with school. Ugh-

But if i can reply sooner i will! ;)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Sosuke0549

• InkompleteWish

Plan to respond today. But ive hit a little problem.

Were suppose to go to the living quarters next- but the recration room is right next to the elevtor.

Is the recration room and living quaters one in the same?

Or are they differant?

And if so wouldnt it make more sense to go there first before we choose rooms? I mean since its right infront of our faces? Re-reading the previous posts has confused me more.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nice reply.

Your turn.

errrr, right...

i'll either reply on the train in an hour or so, or sometime tomorrow... but i'll get there eventually..

Looks like tomorrow... theres and order to these things, but this one is on the list for tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon on the way home (depending on battery) but definitely tomorrow if not before then... I haven't forgotten ^.^

Its good ;)

But i never realized that group rp's were so slow! DX

I want to met "S" and fight already! I want to get to know everyones characters and have fun- play a few pranks and have some laughs. :)

yeah... group RPs can drag a little if people get busy which is why communication is important and I hate to say it (even I'm guilty of this though I try really hard not to be) but it's important to follow through with postinf promises...

we all get that real life is unpredictable and takes priority, but when you "promise" to post within a particular time frame, try really hard to do it... I had someone promise -everyday- for three weeks promise that they'd post, and I'd see them faffing about on the site, but no post... if you got time to faff, you can pull a post together.... ot better yet, *winks* don't promise every day :p

Haven't forgotten - will get to it some time this week. I think it's about third on the list, so fear not, you won't have to wait very long.

*winks* Genius can't be rushed.