• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Sosuke0549

• InkompleteWish

• 2 weeks later...

Kk but queshion.

Is there a certain way you want the weapons room to look like? Cuz im just picturing it in my mind. And you know everyone has a differnt imagination ....so like..does it matter? Can i just write it how i think it would look like?

The armory is totally white with six just as white tables, each having the names of the characters on them. The top of those tables will be a touchpad where you can select the weapons you want, the designs of your armors and various upgrades. After selecting the weapons and/or armors, the ceiling above your table will open up and your weapons and/or armors will float down.

Then just across the room there will be the door leading to the hangar. But no going in there yet.

oh really?! sorry i won't be replying for 2 days i think. maybe tomorrow i would reply?! sorry busy >.http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/15724-say-whatever-you-want-xviii/page50#post545979 )

• 2 weeks later...

If the reply is not given today,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
will be passed. If her turn comes again and her reply is not given within two days time she will be taken off the RP.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Will be passed as well. If by any chance she does not reply by the next post, she too will be removed from the RP.

I'll give my reply maybe tomorrow.