Black Decay 「ブラック崩壊」

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please polish your CS and remember my requirements. Please also add the Profession of your character and his personal quote.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SqueezeBabe

• Sosuke0549

• InkompleteWish

Please polish your CS and remember my requirements. Please also add the Profession of your character and his personal quote.

finished the edit, hope it's good now!

Ah..Yeah...i'm using my mobile and i will edit the colors so please wait a minute..

* puts hand up*

Seeking clarification: when you say "Seme" and "Uke" are you meaning "Dom" and "Sub" or are you referring to the position they take, I.e Pitcher/Catcher?

Seme huh. Make sure that you are able to play that role.

yes. the seke position were already been taken? and uke too? @†:Faust:† because i'm more pro at being an uke.

oh and also...

can my character use a paper when replying like:

CRAIN was taking a walk when he see a girl fell down to the ground, CRAIN immediately helped the girl,.the girl was about to say thanks, but CRAIN immediately take a paper from his sketchbook and writes. after he finished he showed the girl and the writing was.. "You're Welcome" after that, CRAIN waves and leave. the girl was a bit confused by CRAIN personality. but hey, atleast he helped the girl, right?

((oops...))

oh and also to

@b.blueeyes ((i already tell faust))

due to different timezone i won't reply that much but i will try my best to reply fast as i can. :)

and looking forward to work with you guys!

*relieved* oh and also can i friending you guys?
So i can know that Black Decay already been replied.

There are no people on the surface, just undead. I thought that was clear. Please play the position you are good with. This RP is rated 18+. I need experienced players, not only in writing but also in their positions.

CS is the only one left. Once it is given and if there are no further question then we will begin.

Sorry about the wait on this, I was a little busy with work.

anime-with-glasses-jpg.56690

Appearance Specifications:

Dark blue eyes; toned but lean musculature, and two black Greek crosses on his hips.

Full Name:

Nao Kyoshi

Position:

Uke, but selectively.

Personality:

Kyoshi is a quiet person, known to be a little reclusive. He is respectful of power and heighrachy, yet who has the outlook that respect equals respect. He treats a person as they treat him, and once they have made an impression upon him it is difficult to sway him from that ideal, whether it be good or bad.

Difficult to anger, Kyoshi tends to be a peacekeeper, however is easily annoyed with trivial fights and arguments that aren't necessary. It doesn't stop him from trying to resolve them however. When angered, he is difficult to calm, and can be sarcastic, rude, and cutting. Preferring intelligent conversation and company, he of course respects knowledge and has a thirst for it. Yet, he does respect power, and those who are stronger than him. Cunning, tenacious and intelligent, he is a strategist, and he likes to watch, observe and experiment.

Likes & Dislikes:

Kyoshi likes quiet, preferring the company of a good book and a cup of tea to a room of people. He likes intelligence, science, particularly chemistry and biology, and the study of medicine. He likes all kinds of foods, he has never been picky. He is fond of sparring, yet prefers one on one training to group training.

While it is his role, he hates the application of medicine; patching people up is messy and he doesn't like it. Kyoshi also doesn't like mess, rightly so. He hates loud spaces, obnoxious people, and gets heavily sea-sick, so he hates water-travel.

Weapons and Armour:

title251543884.png

Tech_Katana.jpeg

Kyoshi's armour is built for camouflage, to blend in with his surroundings as well as being lightweight enough for him to move swiftly. His katana is made from modified martensite steel, the strongest steel for weapons in the previously known world. He also carries two combat knives.

Profession:

Medic/Assassin. A mix of two different kinds of nanobots that attribute to a lesser-combat soldier, who has the ability for recon and under-the-radar movement, as well as healing and medical abilities. Lesser-combat referring to a smaller knowledge of weapons combat, specifically referring to the knowledge of a small number of weapons and hand to hand combat, as while very competent in his combat fields, his abilities lie elsewhere.

His healing abilities generally work on smaller wounds through contact (such as bruises) or saliva, however more critical injuries require blood for the nanobots to be transferred. The shared assassin-nanobots allow for his blood to give no scent, which is useful depending upon how much blood is being used, adn the scope of the injury. This effect can ware depending on Kyoshi's condition. This however has yet to be tested.

Biography:

Kyoshi is the only son of Doctor Jane Nao and her husband, and grew up in a fairly close knit family circle. His mother, while she was constantly working, was always close to him. From a young age, Kyoshi was introduced to a lab environment, and through who his mother was he was subject to testing and experimentation. Throughout this, he was able to stay a normal child, if a little reclusive.

Wishing to study genetics and bio-engineer, much like his mother, he graduated from high school at the age of 15, having been in the accelerated program, and began a degree in bio-chemistry, before his cryogenic stabilisation.

Quote:

‘You want me to respect you, you respect me first.’

i'm more experienced at being an uke. i'll change it.

- - - Updated - - -

RE-DO CHARACTER BIO BECAUSE INTERNET DISCONNECTED.

Appearance

brunettes%20clouds%20winter%20gloves%20smiles%20persona%203%20anime%20anime%20boys%20scarf%20persona%203%20portable%20minato%20ari_www.wallpaperfo.com_69.jpg

Appearance Specifications: He Have A Weird Scar On His Stomach That Writtens " F A T E" And Have A Scar On His Face Too. His Eye Sometimes Goes Red Which People Think He Is A Demon.

Name: CRAIN Also Known As CRK

Full Name: Kagaraki CRAIN

Position: Uke

Personal Quote: "Why Are You Fighting If You Give Up?"

About: CRAIN Was An Ordinary Boy Untill He Found Out That His Sister Died Or Lost? Unknown.., CRAIN Doesn't Care About His Parents And Only Care About His Sister. He Was So Talktive When Talking To Her Sister But Now...CRAIN Is A Really Quiet. But...CRAIN Keep Thinking To Not Give Up And CRAIN Says "She's Alive..She's Alive.." CRAIN Will Never Give Up Thinking About That.

Personality: CRAIN Is A Quiet Man, Caring And He Doesn't Like People Who Give Up That Easily.

Dislikes: Person Who Gives Up, People Who Are Rude.

Weapons: heretic_composite_bow__perspective_view_by_samouel-d4r0pki.jpg

A Powerful Arrow That Can Give Many Damage At Once. Designed By Himself. And Also He Have A Gun For Emergency Use. The Gun Was Designed By His Mother.

Armor:power_armour_by_zerahoc-d5slwa9.jpg

A Very Powerful Armor And Could Only Be Controlled By CRAIN. Designed By His Father.

Profession: Sentinel But Sometimes He Is An Assassin also he can be a Medic.

FACT: Do Not Make Him Mad Or..You Might Don't Want To Know What Will Happen.

-----

sorry different timezone between me and you guys!

okay changed. weird thing happen. i try to edit the real one/ original one but i cant. maybe because 8 edits is the limit? *Sigh* so i change it on quote. hope ya don't mind

Sure.

Every CS has now been submitted. The RP shall be started tomorrow. Please follow the requirements and Happy New Year.

RP has been started

Posting sequence:

Sosuke0549

InkompleteWish

CutiePie

SqueezeBabe

b.lueeyes

†:Faust:†

Remember the Requirements.

* raises hand*

Question: Can I have my opening post be me waking up from Cryo? I'm supposed to be a tad bit different so it kind or makes sense for me to somewhat apart... after all, I'm huge... that's not a normal cryogenic chamber right there....

Oh, another question: are the nanobots existing already pre stasis or are they something that happens post stasis?

All in the same cryogenic chamber. There's no need for a separate room just because your character is buff. The size of the pods are about 10ft long and a meter wide. And the nanobots exist while in statis. They were implanted while asleep. That's why I briefly mentioned something about training in the first page.